试卷类型:A 河北冀州市中学
高一英语上册期期末考试题
高一年级英语试题 考试时间 120分钟
试题分数 150分
本试卷分第I卷(选择题)和第II卷(非选择题)两部分。
第I卷(共95分)
英语知识运用(共三节,满分50分)
第一节 语音知识 (共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
从A、B、C、D中找出其划线部分与所给单词的划线部分读音相同的选项。Tomorrow he will take part in a job interview _________the interviewer is likely to ask some difficult questions. A. that B. when C. whom D. where
8. The coffee is wonderful! It doesn't taste like anything I________before.
A. was having B. have C. have ever had D. had ever had
9.?Can I speak to Mr. Wang , please A. Who are you B. I’m Wang .
C. Speaking D.Are you John ?
10. No one helped me . I did it all myself .
B. by C. from D. to
11. Mary wrote an article on the team had failed to win the game .
B. what C. who D. that
12. I have many friends , some are businessmen .
A. of them
B. from which
D. of whom
13. (04浙江23)The discussion____ alive when an interesting topic was brought in.
A. was coming B. had come C. has come D. came
14. I hope scientists will ____with a cure of SARS. A. come about B. come up C. bring up D. get along
15. It wasn’t until nearly a month later_______ I received the manager’s reply.
?A. since B. when C. as D. that
They wanted to charge $ 5, 000 for the car , we managed to bring the price down .
A. but B. so
C. when D. since
17. ?What would you do if it tomorrow We have to carry it on , since we’ve got everything ready .
A. rain B. rains
C. will rain
D.is raining
18. The open-air celebration has been put off _______ the bad weather. [2007 浙江卷]
A. in case of B. in
of C. instead of D. because of
19. If we work with a strong will, we can overcome any difficulty, _______
正在加载中,请稍后...鏈?被鏂囩珷鎬绘帓琛岀増
鏈?被鏂囩珷鏈?湀鎺掕?
鏈?被鏂囩珷鏈?懆鎺掕?
鐩稿叧鏂囩珷2009年沂源县公务员考试试题
本套试题不具幽默性质,难度稍高,请同学们认真答题一.选择题(每题10分,共60分)1."晌午头里带坡里锄地"与下列那句古诗意思相近.&&A.日照香庐升紫烟&B.日出j江花红胜火&&C.锄禾日当午&&D.人约黄昏后2.&你别乱动,节波主滴&其中&节波主滴&是什么意思.&&A.节省时间&&B.节约用水&&C.老实点&&D.要过节日了3&那个人不是东西,你往后少噶拉他&其中&噶拉他&是什么意思.&&A,偷看他&&B.调戏他&&C.招惹他&&D.打他4.下列四个选项中属于鲁村话的是.(该题为多选题)&&A.不犯如&&B.你这个人增么这么个样&&C.根昂难受列&&D.增么娘啊5.、&扑衬&是什么东西?&&A、形容词,铺垫的意思&B、衣服的内衬&C、碎布&D、火炕6.&你看东门里老刘家那个二柱子啊,滴溜子不愣滴木节住下来&其中&滴溜子不愣滴&是指.&&A.傻愣愣的&&B.身高很低&&C.穿的很少,很冷&&D.指不老实二.阅读理解题(本大题共三小题,每小题10分,共30分)老师:唉?刘祥增么木来上课尼?班长谁滴?班长:哦,老师啊,刘祥叫我及他请个假,他桥头疼不来老。老师:唉?上回是刘祥上通宵教学校撵家其老来包?班长:是啊年,刘祥他妈妈号他爸爸上校长那里年多老大半天才又叫回来上课。老师:恩,本节不航身办,捏马上马滴高考连,再不抓紧带到时候抓及帽子够他哈一壶滴。班长:刘祥怪零头,就是不航身学含,早里杀学习含怪好来。老师:早里好管咋找,就是现在好也不能就说你能随便不来上课其奥。含桥头疼,准滴又是夜来后上上通宵来啊,带宿舍睡觉啊?是包?班长:木吧,夜来后上我含带宿舍看见他来老师:你本节及他瞒找啊,刘祥号上远达上网,老板我号他怪熟或,一问就知道啊。捏个熊孩子,含就是不大听话来。1.本篇短文中只含有少量南麻地方用语,请指出有哪几个.2.本篇短文中几次出现&连&字,请对&连&字进行详细解析.3.用普通话翻译本篇短文.三.诗歌赏析(每题10分,共20分)波国颂泰戈尔-孙翊宸(印度诗人)蓝蓝的天上飞来了一只波国千山万水受尽了卡达东张西望的到处地里洒么刚无聊连呼腾呼腾飞老田庄水库逮了个噶了放在嘴里密了了密了娘唉喉咸1.请翻译这首诗歌并简要分析诗人所要表达的中心思想.2.仔细体会诗歌的意境,仿写一首关于鸟类的诗歌.四.作文(40分)&&&&一个蜗牛带公路上练长跑,叫小鳖看见兰,就想藐他一么,说:&你看看你那样啊,含练长跑来,愁人包?马力上我脊娘上来我背找你吧,快带啊。&小蜗牛觉找怪不得劲滴,就上老小鳖那脊娘上去连。爬上去一看,哎?上头含趴找根蚯蚓来,将带号他说话来,那个小蚯蚓就说:&兄弟啊,别说话,航身奔找鳖哥那盖带,刚快连&。以上是用南麻话写成的一篇短文,请发挥想象,续写该故事.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&沂源县传统文化教育委员会教研组编制
分享这篇日志的人也喜欢
月亮代表我的心
你若安好,便是晴天!
停电一天!!!
过周年送红包啦
来一场说干就干的直播
热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场第5页/共8页
Never go out there to see what happens, go out there to make
something happen
There is no doubt that we should never go out there instead, we should take actions to make things happen. A telling example is Youyou Tu. She and her colleagues made 380 extracts from 2,00 herbs before they finally succeeded in
discovering the pure substance qinghaosu, which can be used to treat malaria. As we all know, there were numerous scientists who wanted to find this substance, but it was her firm actions that made her the first Chinese Nobel laureate in medicine.
Why?Reasons are quite simple and can be listed as follows. To begin with, only by taking actions can we find the best way to solve those problems we are facing, but as a bystander, we can learn nothing meaningful. In addition, in an age full of ruthless and relentless competitions, without taking actions to make things happen, we are bound to lose those valuable opportunities. For instance, if Apple had just gone out there to see what happens in mobile phones, it could not have presented the amazing product, iPhone, to us.
Accordingly, we college students should not just be a watcher but a doer. In my humble opinion, we can start from applying what we have learned into practice.
2014年6月英语四级作文及范文(三套全)
If my foreign friend comes to my hometown, I will take her to the Central Avenue .When it comes to the reasons why I choose this place, they can be briefly summed up as below.
To start with, Central Avenue is a symbol of Harbin, which has a long history. There are European-style buildings in mounting numbers along the street, attracting a great many tourists to take photos with them. Moreover, a variety of delicious foods are tempting. Taking a look around, I can find examples too numerous to list. The best illustration might be ice-cream brick of Ma Dieer. Finally, brilliant historic culture can widen vision and enhance knowledge, laying a solid foundation for the understanding of this fabulous city.
Harbin is a city full of vitality and energy. I believe my foreign friend will enjoy her days
第5页/共8页
寻找更多 ""}

我要回帖

更多关于 2016一年级期末考试题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信