扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
不知羞耻的家伙
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你真是个无耻之人
你是如此无耻的人
扫描下载二维码【英版Shameless】1-8季合辑(片源),附1-8季英文字幕,天天美剧【无耻之徒吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:198,398贴子:
【英版Shameless】1-8季合辑(片源),附1-8季英文字幕,天天美剧收藏
如题【英版资源】1-8季合辑(AVI片源),外加1-8季英文字幕,天天美剧BT下载,迅雷高速。贴吧还有一个资源贴,由于很多电驴资源都没人供源了,下不来,并且还有些季度缺省。昨天上天天美剧求片,今天编辑就弄出来了在此分享给大家了,额外附上贴吧出品的英版无耻之徒1-8英文字幕
处女星号邮轮由上海出发前往大阪,畅享大阪自然美景和饕餮美食
昨天申请帐号,求片,今天合辑就出来了,迅雷高速下载,稍后上传1-8季的英文字幕
外链去掉“.MP3”即可。片源
外链去掉“.MP3”即可。英版无耻之徒1-8英文字幕。迅雷快传
楼上,美版无耻之徒国内片源更新最快地址英语听力好的可以第一时间欣赏
这个怎么下载啊?
点击那个MP3链接,那个是地址,最后去掉“.MP3”就可以了。
过来支持下
香港直邮,每天9点特卖开抢!2017人气单品,美妆、护肤、香水,萌妹子必备
有没有中文字幕啊、、
有速度吗?!谢谢!
能达到带宽
本人上传迅雷快传地址:能达到最大带宽:kuai点xunlei点com/s/73SbLPuolNkAiGccFi2Qaw
想问下字幕在哪儿啊?找好久没找到唉
我表示英语听力渣!
打算等这一季结了 直接看英版
看完拉倒 伤不起啊
个人认为英版很难看下去,几个主角都感觉和美版比起来差得有点距离,然后加上年代久远...最重要的是只有英文字幕。我看到第二季就放弃了
第五季的只有前八集啊,字幕是16集的
这事天天美剧给的种子,里面只有8集,我网上查了下,只有10集,字幕出现了16集...这,我很无语!亲,只能将就着了
我找到了,稍后补上。
thank u very much
第五季E10-E16迅雷快传下载:提取码:XMVTSGQCHRRN第九集一直卡在99.9%稍后上传。
第九集:迅雷快传提取码:XGCCOYRFKSAF
我看了两集。。。。。我也放弃了。。。。。我受不了karen不漂亮。。。。
先下载了,第一季还没看完,我的英语太烂了
登录百度帐号推荐应用shameless是什么意思_shameless在线翻译_shameless什么意思_shameless的意思_shameless的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
shameless是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
shameless是什么意思 shameless在线翻译 shameless什么意思 shameless的意思 shameless的翻译 shameless的解释 shameless的发音 shameless的同义词
shameless英 ['?e?ml?s] 美 ['?eml?s] shameless 基本解释形容词无耻的; 不要脸的; 猥亵的; 伤风败俗的shameless 相关例句形容词1. 1. He is a shameless liar.&&&&他是一个无耻的撒谎者。shameless 网络解释1. 1. 无耻之徒:<>(Shameless)第四季中,为所欲为的Gallaghers一家将在Chatsworth庄园大搞破坏,给警察制造更多的麻烦.2. 令人羞愧的:17.diversity of species 物种多样性 | 18.shameless 令人羞愧的 | 19.barbaric 野蛮的shameless 双语例句1. Ling Chen in the article, said: This is probably one of principle and a shameless government drive away business.&&&&凌宸在文章中说:这可能是一个有原则的政府逼走了一个不要脸的企业。2. In fact, if you're keeping score, you'll notice that I'm probably more spiteful to Microsoft, since I find their actions the most shameless and despicable, while with Sony it's more frustration and pity.&&&&讲起我对索尼的感觉,其实还比较接近挫折与同情。3. This is shameless, I know, but that`s part of the job.&&&&我知道这有点厚脸皮,但这是我工作的一部分。4. However, we do not want to, because we are not like you so shameless!&&&&所以,麻烦你们把端午节申遗的那家什么玩意儿的给撤销,因为不是你们的就不是你们的,是你们的我们再怎么也拿不走。5. 5. According to the class of their activities, they are just groups of shameless cowards.&&&&以他们行事的风格等级,只不过就是一群下流无耻的酒囊饭袋,无他。6. Feel too shamed to 2、shameless; un-abashed&&&&这个男孩因赤贫而感到羞耻。7. This Oscar Schindler has been described as a cynical, greedy exploiter of slave workers during the Second World War, a black-marketeer, gambler, member of the Nazi party eternally on the lookout for profit, alcoholic playboy and shameless womanizer of the worst sort.&&&&二次大战期间,奥斯卡˙新德勒曾被形容为愤世忌俗且贪得无餍的奴工剥削者,他不仅是个黑市商人、赌徒、纳粹党员,还是个唯利是图且沉溺於酒色的无耻之徒。8. 8. Serena: No, you're a shameless bitch.&&&&不,你是一个无耻的婊子。9. \u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD9. Has been for a thousand years the torturer and curse of Humanity, the most shameless imposture, in its pretence to spiritual power of all ages.&&&&已为一千多年的折磨和人性的诅咒,最无耻的骗局,在其伪装,以强大的精神力量建立不分年龄人人共享的。10. shameless10. In the traditional custom of the Uyghur, people all with waste, make dirty the headwaters and will relieve nature to go into in the water, abandon the garbage and living dirty waters for the most immoral and shameless behavior.&&&&在维吾尔族的传统习惯中,人们都以浪费水、弄脏水源、将大小便入于水中、抛弃垃圾和生活污水为最不道德的无耻行为。11. Did you see the shameless way she was chucking herself at him?&&&&&&你看她涎皮赖脸地追求他了吗?12. If you want to be a high official, you must have good eloquence and be shameless in bragging.&&&&&&要想做大官,必须是口若悬河,辩才无碍,吹牛不会脸红之辈。13. 13. Back on the black shao is shameless.&&&&&&赛场上的黑哨是无耻的。14. I grew up in Beijing, I have lived here for 21 years, Beijing is developing, and we all enrich up, my house is a square here, a lot of neighbors have built their own family`s big house for rent, can I have recently leased a house a neighbor, more than 20 square meters of houses lived 10-20 people, which is more foreign workers, who come back to 23:00 every day, television voice chat sound noisy The neighbors can not sleep, because the toilet is not the edge, they will not urinate in the surrounding, a large tree, neighbors plus the next corner, of course, I am no exception, just after the windows in their doors this ramp, I also said to them, can be found now is a serious, really do not know how to control, these people do not know what, how can we stop them to do acts of shameless, please help me&&&&&&我是北京长大的,我已经在这里居住了21年,北京在发展,大家都充实起来了,我家这里是平方,好多邻居都盖起了自己家的大房子,用于出租,可近期我家邻居租出了一间,20多平米的房子居住了10-20人,是些外地打工人员,他们每天23点回来,电视声聊天声,吵的左邻右舍难以入睡,由于厕所不在边上,他们就在周围随便小便,有大树下,邻居加的墙角下,当然我也不例外,正好后窗户斜对这他们的门,我也向他们说过,可发现现在更是严重,真的不知道怎么去治理,这些人不知道是干什么的,怎么才能停止他们这样无耻的行为,请大家帮帮我15. 15. That foreign toady face of yours will always be a shameless one to the Chinese people!&&&&&&你这样的崇洋媚外的嘴脸是要永远被中国人民所不耻!16. That's the spirit our nationa requires. You the traitors ridiculed and fulminated, but that only revealed your inner fear. Shameless traitors.&&&&&&我们的民族就是需要这种精神,汉奸们你们的讽刺,辱骂,代表你们内心的恐惧,无耻的卖国贼。17. No, I can't be a party to this. That's-That's shameless.&&&&&&不,我不能参合这种事太…太丢人了18. He leads a life of shameless dissipation.&&&&&&他过着荒淫无耻的生活。19. I have never met such a shameless person before.&&&&&&我从来没有见过那么无耻的人。20. shameless20. A shameless person is one who is not ashamed of his/her shameful action.&&&&&&一个厚颜无耻的人是一个对自己的令人感到羞耻的行为不感到害羞的人。shameless 词典解释1. 无耻的;不知廉耻的;不要脸的&&&&If you describe someone as shameless, you mean that they should be ashamed of their behaviour, which is unacceptable to other people.&&&&e.g. ...a shameless attempt to stifle democratic debate.&&&&&&&&&&&妄想扼杀民主讨论的无耻企图&&&&e.g. ...a shameless hustler and dealer in stolen goods.&&&&&&&&&&&兜售和买卖偷盗的赃物的无耻之徒shamelessly...a shamelessly lazy week-long trip.长达一周的旅行,慵懒得让人有点不好意思shameless 单语例句1. And he is so shameless in his lack of respect for his dying family and neighbors that he comes off as a caricature.2. Another message is that there are some shameless people who are willing to take advantage of the fears of coalmine owners.3. Some corrupt officials become so shameless that exposure of their misdeeds and subsequent public criticisms no longer are sources of shame or embarrassment for them.4. Most duos are extremely affectionate in public - some are even shameless in their public declarations of love.5. Those trying to hijack the Beijing Olympics are the shameless and disgusting people, said the netizen.6. But the Yongchun government was shameless enough to say that it had nothing to do with Liu's suicide.7. This shameless drama makes the public wonder whether government officials are abusing their power to pass on the reins of the administration to their heirs.8. This is a sequel of wry wit, shameless camp appeal and wild existential ambition.9. It may seem as if we are living in a shameless age of tawdry scandals and unrepentant greed.10. " I didn't realize a man could be as shameless as this, " he responded at the time - which caused even more amusement among netizens.shameless 英英释义adj1. feeling no shame&&&&e.g. a shameless imposter&&&&&&&&&&&an unblushing apologist for fascism&&&&Synonym: shameless是什么意思,shameless在线翻译,shameless什么意思,shameless的意思,shameless的翻译,shameless的解释,shameless的发音,shameless的同义词,shameless的反义词,shameless的例句,shameless的相关词组,shameless意思是什么,shameless怎么翻译,单词shameless是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐