That books in the easyui filebox 问题are mine (改错题,并帮我改出 谢谢

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译They were sitting in the park,playing cards.Things are going from good to better.This box can hold more books than that one.This custom has a long tradition.When will the work be finished?When you are in England,you must be very careful in the streets because the traffic drives on the left.Where did you go for dinner yesterday?Whether this light has any connection with the mysterious disappearances is unknown.Who can help me clean the room Who is the girl in white shirt?Who ’s going to answer the door/telephone Who would say like this?Whoever disobeys the law will be punished.Who’s going to answer the door?Who’s going to answer the telephone?“Why does the parrot cost so much?” the man asked.Why not go out for a walk?Will you go shopping with me?William and Lucy mistook each other’s glasses.Wisdom is much more important than knowledge
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
They were sitting in the park,playing cards.他们在公园里 坐着打扑克Things are going from good to better.情况越来越好This box can hold more books than that one.这个箱子比那个装的书多This custom has a long tradition.这个习俗历史悠久When will the work be finished?工作什么时候结束When you are in England,you must be very careful in the streets because the traffic drives on the left.当你到英格兰 你在街上一定要很小心 因为他们的车在左侧驾驶Where did you go for dinner yesterday?昨天你在哪吃的晚饭Whether this light has any connection with the mysterious disappearances is unknown.这盏灯是否与神秘失踪有关还是未知数Who can help me clean the room 谁能帮我打扫房间Who is the girl in white shirt?那个穿白裙子的女孩是谁Who ’s going to answer the door/telephone 谁要接电话Who would say like this?谁能这么说Whoever disobeys the law will be punished.无论谁 违法了就要被惩罚Who’s going to answer the door?谁要开门Who’s going to answer the telephone?谁要接电话“Why does the parrot cost so much?” the man asked.男人问 鹦鹉怎么这么贵Why not go out for a walk?出去散步怎么样Will you go shopping with me?能和我一起购物吗William and Lucy mistook each other’s glasses.威廉和鲁斯弄错了彼此的杯Wisdom is much more important than knowledge 睿智比知识更重要
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
他们在公园里坐着,玩扑克牌。
事情从优秀到更好的。
这个盒子比那个能容纳更多的书籍之一。
这种风俗具有悠久的传统。
当要把这项工作完成了吗?
当你在英国,你必须非常小心,因为车辆在街上左侧通行。
你们昨天去哪儿吃的饭?
他们坐在公园里玩牌形势越来越好了这箱子比那箱子装的书多这是个历史悠久的风俗工作什么时候做完在英国的路上走要格外小心,因为这里交通是左行的你昨晚去哪吃的这光和神秘消失有没有关系还不清楚谁帮我打扫房间那穿白裙子的妞是谁谁去应一下门\接个电话谁会这样讲呢违反法律者都得接受惩罚...
他们坐在公园里打扑克。
事情会好上加好。
这个盒子能比那个盒子装更多书。
这种习俗有着悠久的历史传统。
这项工作要何时完成?
当你在英国时,你必须非常小心,因为街上的车辆是靠左侧行驶。
你们昨天去哪儿吃的晚饭?
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语改错题 1. what are in the box over there ? 2. Do you going to see a Beijing opera this Sundayevening?3.
spring?急!
你大爷QcId
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1.【What 单数主语】 【are——is 】in the box over there 2.【Do——Are 固定结构】 you going to see a Beijing opera this Sunday evening?【There be 句型】3.In New York,there 【has——is 】 【a lot of rain in spring 单数主语】?【There be 句型】
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1,是what it is in the box over there。2Are you going to see
Beijing opera this Sunday evening.3,是问句的话,应为:is there a lot of rain in spring in New YORK?
陈述句的话应为:In
there is a
1.are-->is2.Do-->Are3.has-->is谢谢采纳
扫描下载二维码这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~}

我要回帖

更多关于 yoyobox儿童主题餐厅 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信