let's go and see you wont let gothe animals后面填什么标点符号

-- Let’s see the pandas first. -- .A. Why do you ask me? B. That sounds great. Let’s go.C. What animals do you like? D. No, I don’t.  题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
-- Let’s see the pandas first.
-- __________.A. Why do you ask me? B. That sounds great. Let’s go.C. What animals do you like? D. No, I don’t. 
B【解析】试题分析:句意:--让我们首先看一下熊猫吧。--听起来不错,让我们去吧。A. Why do you ask me?为什么你问我? B. That sounds great. Let’s go. 听起来不错,让我们去吧; C. What animals do you like? 你喜欢什么动物; D. No, I don’t.不去。Let sb do sth表示建议的句子。只有选项B符合语境。故选B。考点:考查交际用语的用法。 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2016届浙江省嘉兴市等五校七年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
 1.Lucy is a middle school student, and she is________ (十二)years old.2.Her mother is a nurse at a hospital and her father is a ________ (经理)of a hotel.3.Daming is on the _______ (右边)of Lingling.4.We have got some
(土豆) in my fridge(冰箱), so we don’t need to buy any.5.Betty King is an
(美国)girl. 
来源:2016届浙江省七年级3月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Today is Sunday. Mike and Peter
go to school. Listen! They are talking about the life
in the room. “
will the world be like? ”Peter asks. “I think that the world will be a
place to live in. And we will
machines and robots at home. They will help us do lots of
, ”says Mike. “The robots will help
cook dinner, clean the houses and
old people. I think there will be a kind of medicine(药)
it can make us live more than 100 years, ”Peter says. “What will you do then? ”says Mike. “Then I will
my great-grandchildren(曾孙)to the moon, ”says Peter. “The moon? I will go to the Mars(火星)with my wife, ”says Mike. 1.A. aren’tB. don’tC. doesn’tD. isn’t2.A. in the future B. at the moment C. in the pastD. last week3.A. When B. WhyC. What D. How4.A. bad B. difficultC. better D. well5.A. be B. haveC. hasD. are6.A. workB. worksC. jobD. thing7.A. them B. usC. weD. they8.A. care for B. look forC. look like D. looks for9.A. and B. butC. becauseD. so10.A. useB. bringC. takeD. get 
来源:2016届浙江省温州市七年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
---- I am going to Shanghai for a holiday. ---- _________ .A.Goodbye. B. Have a good time. C. Please go slowly. D. Welcome back. 
来源:2016届浙江省嘉兴市等五校七年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
----___ class is Tony ___
? ----Class Five.A. What, on B. How, inC. What, in
D. How, on 
来源:2016届浙江省台州市六校七年级下学期4月联考英语试卷(解析版)
根据中文提示,写出正确的单词。Uncle John is from_____1.____(澳大利亚). But he can
(说) English, Chinese and Japanese. He
3. (教)English in a school of Shanghai. Uncle John likes to 4.
(锻炼)every day. He thinks it’s
5. (重要的)to keep healthy. He usually rides his
6. (自行车)to work. He ___7._____(也)likes to make dinner for his three children. He always says that delicious food makes
8. (我们)happy. He keeps a
9. (宠物) dog, and everyone thinks his dog is lovely and
10. (聪明的). It can sing and dance. It can walk on two legs. I want to visit Uncle John this summer vacation. 
来源:2016届浙江省台州市七年级下学期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
I think taking a walk is
boring.A. a kind B. kind of C. kinds of D. a kind of 
Pandas are very _____ and ______. So we all like them.A. friendly, ugly B. cute, scary C. dangerous, beautiful D. cute, smart 
We can read the time 3:45 as ________. A. three and forty-five B. fifteen past three C. a quarter to four D. a quarter past three 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Let’s go to see the animals in Yunnan Wild-life Zoo today, Nancy. A.look for B.find C.play with D.visit 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Let’s go to see the animals inYunnan Wild-life Zoo today, Nancy.
A.look for
C.play with
【答案】D【解析】goto see,表示去看的意思,相当于visit,表示拜访,故选D&
请在这里输入关键词:
A.根据句子意思,写出下列句子括号内所给单词的正确形式。【小题1】The children often get _______(noise) in the classroom after class .【小题2】Sometimes he spends his weekend ________(fish).【小题3】Several _______(foreign)came to visit our school last week.【小题4】I think the red skirt looks as ______(good)as the green one .【小题5】John just got his _____(driver) license.【小题6】Look!Mrs Li is there. Let’s go and say hello to______(she)?【小题7】.My mother often_____(enjoy) the TV plays in the evening.【小题8】Talking loudly in a library is very______(polite).B.根据句子意思及所给的首字母或汉语提示,写出该句子中所缺的单词。【小题9】Li Na is a famous tennis p______.【小题10】We can’t l______ to music when the teacher is talking in class.【小题11】The children had a______ been asleep when I got home .【小题12】Mr Li is s_____with his students and makes them work hard.【小题13】Zhou Gu was _________(采访)by the local& newspaper.【小题14】There are ______(五十二)weeks in a year.【小题15】The doctor gave him some medicine for his serious ______(疾病)。
来源:2014届陕西省西安市八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
根据对话内容,将方框内符合对话情景句子的序号,抄写在对话的空白处,使对话恢复完整。每句只能用一次。注意:选项中有两项是多余的。A: We are going to play basketball.&&&&1.&&&&&&B: Yes, but I can’t go now.A: Why? What do you have to do?B:&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&A:&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B: He has a sore throat.A:&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&B: About two days ago. What should he do?A:&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B: That is a good idea. Let’s go to see him together.A. When did it start?B.I have to go to see Tom.C. Do you like it?D.What is the matter with him?E. He should do more exercise.F.Would you like to go with us?G.He should drink some hot tea with honey.&
来源:学年福建省邵武市片八年级上学期期中检测英语试卷(解析版)
—I don't know much about computer.—I don't know,______. Let's go and ask for help.A.either&&&&&&&&& B.too&&&&&&&&&&&C. as well&
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(山西卷)英语(解析版)
题型:补充句子
( Da Wei comes across Li Lei, who isstudying, in the school library. )A: Hi, Li Lei. Are you busy with yourhomework now?B: Oh, yeah, Da Wei. And you?A: I'm here for a book. Hey, Li Lei. Have abreak! We should be outside in the fresh air. It's good for us.B: Sorry, I can't. &&&66&&&&&I must hand it. in tomorrow.A: Oh, I see. But we can't always stayindoors.& We must often take exercise. &&&67&&B: Never.& I hardly have time now.&A sea of homework almost takes up all my free time.& It's sad but that'slife. &&&68&&& A: You mean my life? In fact, I'm also verybusy like you. But you know I like sports. &&&69&& &&&Whenever I have a little time, I will try them.B: No wonder you are so energetic.A: Yeah, better health, better grades. &&&&70&&&B: Yes, you are right.& It sounds as ifshould also try to exercise often in the future.& Da Wei, shall we playbasketball for a while now?A: OK. Let's go!&&&& A. How about yourlife? &&&& B. I like jumping,running, playing basketball and so on.&&&& C. Why not walk inthe fresh air?&&&& D. How often do youexercise?&&&& E.. Do you agreewith me?&&&& F. I have to finishmy homework first.&&&& G. Sounds like greatfun!&
来源:2012届安徽省谯城区涡北片八年级下学期期末考试英语卷
题型:其他题
根据对话内容,在空白处填写适当的话语(话语可以是一个句子,也可以是一个短语或一个词),使对话完整。(10分)Zhao D Hi, Sun Yang! A niceday, isn't it?Sun Yang: Yeah! &1. &, Zhao Dan?Zhao Dan: I'm going to playtennis. Sun Yang: Tennis? Are you &&2.& &in tennis? Zhao Dan: Yes. I have beenplaying it since I watched Li Na play tennis on TV for the first time. Sun Yang:&&3. &?Zhao Dan: She is my favoritesports star. She won the tennis championship in France in June.Sun Y Oh, maybe that's whymore and more people love this sport.Zhao Dan: You’re right. One more thing, she is also good at English. She can &4. &foreigners freely.Sun Yang: How cool she is! I wantlo learn to play tennis, too. Zhao Dan: No problem! My uncle isa tennis coach. He can coach us. Sun Y May I& &5.& &&you today? Zhao D Of course. Let's go.&
请输入姓名
请输入手机号A: Tomorrow is Saturday. 1 B: Good idea. What animals do you like? A: I like dolphins, pandas ——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
A: Tomorrow is Saturday. 1 B: Good idea. What animals do you like? A: I like dolphins, pandas and elephants. 2 B: I like tigers, lions and monkeys. What animals do you like best? A: Pandas, of course. B: 3 A: Because they come from China. And they are very cute. 4 B: Yes, I do. But I like monkeys best. A: Why? B: 5 A. Why do you like pandas best? B. Because they are intelligent. C. Let’s go and see the animals. D. What about you? E. Don’t you like them? 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
根据句意及所给首字母完成单词1.He never p    computer games.?2.That is a great i   .3.His grandfather often listens to m   .4.How about going to Beijing for a h   ?5.M    is the second (第二) day of the week.6.Liu Xiang is my favourite sports s   .7.Tomorrow is Daming's birthday. Let's send him a p   .8.When you go to a concert, you'd better buy a t   .&
Ann ________ have a party tomorrow.
A.is going toB.is go to
C.goes toD.going to
will be December 12
D.Tomorrow is warm
A party ________ for her tomorrow.
A.is held
B.will be held
C.has been held
D.was held
完形填空。
You want to know more about China? Tomorrow is going to  1  the Mid-autumn Festival. It's  2  our Thanksgiving. Families get together. It usually comes in September  3  October. This year it's going to be  4  September 15th. On that day families eat a big dinner like we do. They  5  eat mooncakes. These are small round cakes. They taste a little like our pies. Many families eat their dinner outside in the open air. The moon looks  6  on this day. In America, we  7  this moon the Harvest Moon. Chinese people often talk  8  their families and  9  the story of Chang'e. I'm going to a friend's home  10  Mid-autumn Festival.
A.isB.be
C.haveD.do
A.justB.right
C.going to beD.like
A.orB.and
C.butD.comes
A.inB.on
C.atD.for
A.tooB.either
C.alsoD.all
A.nicerB.brighter
C.rounderD.brighter and rounder
A.nameB.call
C.namedD.called
A.toB.with
C.inD.about
A.sayB.speak
C.tellD.talk
A.forB.to
C.comeD.go
请输入姓名
请输入手机号--Let’s go to see the action movies. -- . A.Yes, we do B.No, we don’t C.That sounds exciting D.No, thanks. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
——Let’s go to see the action movies.&&——_________.
A.Yes, we do
B.No, we don’t
C.That sounds exciting
D.No, thanks.
【答案】C【解析】当别人提出某些建议,用C来回答。故选C&
请在这里输入关键词:
用所给词的适当形式填空。【小题1】The police are looking for the __________(rob), but they still can’t find them.【小题2】The players all look forward to __________ (win)the game.【小题3】________he ________(take)the bus to the Summer Palace next Sunday? No, he isn’t.【小题4】They’re planning _________(buy)ten loaves of bread.【小题5】How many __________(tomato)do you need? Two kilos.【小题6】It’s nice ___________(have)a room with ten showers.【小题7】I’m happy that the tie matches my shirt very _________(good).【小题8】We’d like to make __________ (friend)with our English teacher.【小题9】My favourite food __________(be) potatoes.【小题10】It’s ____________(sun)today. Let’s go on an outing.
来源:2013届福建省泉州一中九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
【小题1】My brother has been in the ________ (军队) for half a year.【小题2】Riding a bike will save energy and _______ (减少) air pollution.【小题3】 ---What are you doing?---I'm ___________ (考虑) changing my job.【小题4】---Are you free, Maria? I'd like to talk with you. It won't __________(占据) too much time.---No problem.【小题5】 I have __________ (为……付款) the shirt. Let's go home.
来源:2013年广东省广州市南沙区中考一模英语卷(解析版)
根据所给的汉语内容,用英语完成下列句子。(每空只写一词)1.这个电视节目如此有趣,妈妈每晚都看。This TV programme is ___________ interesting__________ Mum enjoys it every night.2.天气真好!我们去散步吧!____________ ____________ weather it is! Let’s go fora walk.3.太冷啦!你介意关一下窗户吗?It’s too cold! Would you ___________ __________ thewindow? 4.现在,很多人用手机代替相机拍照。Nowadays, mobile phones __________ __________ to takephotos instead of cameras.5.我为那男孩难过,但不知道怎么帮他。I felt sorry for the boy, but I didn’t know ________________ ________ ________ him.&
来源:2013届江苏省东台市新曹农场学校初二下学期期中英语试卷(解析版)
The new book has just ______. Let’s go andbuy it. &
A.come out
B.come down
C.come on
D.come over
来源:2010年宁夏毕业暨高中阶段招生考试英语卷
题型:阅读理解
(At the beach) Ben: Hi, Judy!& I can’t believe you came to join us! Judy: Hello, Ben.& I came because I like your idea: when you give, you’re rich.& I’m&&&&&&&& happy that I can do something for the Earth. Ben: Right.& That’s why we had this plan to get our clean beach back.& Do you know if Paul’s coming?& I remember he had the same idea and said he would try his best to come over. Judy: But he just called and said he wouldn’t come today because it’s too hot. Ben: I can’t believe it!& He always says, “We can do this and that….” Judy: Don’t you know him?& He only pays lip service to what should be done but seldom does anything. Ben: I see.& Let’s forget about him.& We’ll have Tony and Sophie to help us soon. Judy: That’s great.& So where should we start now?& Should we pick up those bottles first? Ben: Sure, let’s go. & 1.Why are Ben and Judy at the beach? (A) To go swimming. (B) To clean up the beach. (C) To have a beach party. (D) To learn about sea animals. & 2.What does Judy mean by saying Paul pays lip service? (A) He enjoys eating. (B) He is good at singing. (C) He talks a lot but does little. (D) He kisses people to show his thanks. & 3.Which is true? (A) Paul comes to the beach in the end. (B) Judy feels bad about going to the beach. (C) Ben is surprised to see Judy at the beach. (D) Tony and Sophie will not come to the beach.
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Let’s go and see why the little girl is (哭) at the moment.——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
Let’s go and see why the little girl is (哭) at the moment. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
&从方框中选择最恰当的选项完成下列对话,并将答案写在相应的横线上,方框中有两个选项是多余的。
A. I like koala bears. B. I like elephants. C. It’s my favorite animal, too. D. Where are you going? E. They’re from Australia. F. Let’s go and see a tiger. G. It sounds great.
A:Hi,Peter! &&66 B:I’m going to the zoo.A:& 67& What animal do you like?B:& 68& A:Why?B:Because they’re strong and intelligent. What about you?A:& 69& Because they’re cute.B:Where are the koala bears from?A:Oh. &&70& &
---Let’s go and see a film.---______________ &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.That’s sound good.B.That sounds well.C.That’s sounds great.D.That sounds good.
— Will Mr. Black be here soon?— I’m not sure. Let’s go and see &&&&&&&&.A.when will thetrain arriveB.when thetrain will arriveC.when thetrain will arrive atD.when will thetrain arrive at&
A. What do you want to see first? B. Why do you like them? C. Where are they? D. Do you like dolphins? E. What do you like? F. What are they? G. Why do you want to see them first?
& &&&&&&&&&&A: Many new animals are in the zoo. Do you know?&&B: Oh? ______1_______&&A: Pandas, lions, monkeys, giraffes and dolphins.&&B: Let’s go and see them.&&A: OK. ______2_______&&B: I want to see pandas first.&&A: ______3______&&B: Because they are very cute. ________4________&&A: I like dolphins.&&B: _______5________&&A: Because they are clever and cute.&
---_______room is small, but it’s very nice and tidy.---Really. Let’s go and see. A. Lily’s and Lucy’s&&&&& B.Lily and Lucy&&& C. Lily and Lucy’s& D.& Lily’s andLucy&
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 let s go see 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信