The doctor ( )A has sunyetsentuniversity for B was sunyetsentuniversity for C has been sunyetsentuniversity for. 为什么不选B?

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
his mother was ill.he____a doctor last night.a.sent for b.sent up c.sent off d.sent out
天堂夜丶圿貂
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
his mother was ill.he__A__a doctor last night.a.sent for b.sent up c.sent off d.sent out send for 去请您的支持就是我继续前行及帮助别人的动力 愿您与我共同携手传播『 爱心 』之种望采纳↖(^ω^)↗
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
I insisted that a do
I insisted that a doctor _____ immediately.
A.has been sent for B.sends for C.will be sent for D.be sent for
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码使用次数:2
入库时间:None
John sent for a doctor because his wife was ill.He called the doctor and made sure they would meet at five.He arrived at the doctor's at twenty to five.He thought, &It's a little bit earlier.I'll wait for a moment. It's good to keep the time.&
Then he stopped his car in front of the doctor's. He looked around and saw a noisy square(广场)not far from here. He went there and sat down on a chair to enjoy the last light of afternoon sun and make himself quiet.He saw some children playing and some women talking to each other happily.
Suddenly he heard a girl crying.He came up to her and asked some questions.Then he knew she got lost.John tried to find out her address and took her home.The girl's parents were very thankful.
Then John hurried to the doctor's.The doctor said angrily when he saw him, &You're late.Why did you keep me waiting for twenty minutes? & John said nothing but one word—&Sorry! &
1.John went to the square to ______.
A.spend the time&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.enjoy himself
C.see the children and the women&&&&& &&&& D.help the girl
2.The girl cried because ______.
A.someone hit her &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.she fell off her bike
C.her parents were angry with her &&&&&&&&&&&& D.she didn't find the way home
3.At last John got to the doctor's at ______.
A.twenty to five&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.twenty past five
C.five o'clock&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.forty past five
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
I insisted that a doctor
&&&&&& &immediately.
A.has been sent for
B.sends for
C.will be sent for
D.be sent for
夏公子恶心0275
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码The doctor and he’s on his way here.[ ] A.will send for B.will be sent for C.has sent for D.has been sent for 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
The doctor ______ and he’s on his way here.[  ]
A.will send for    B.will be sent for
C.has sent for    D.has been sent for
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年浙江省台州中学高二下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:填空题
根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母或中文,写出各单词的正确形式(每空限填一词)。【小题1】Health problems are closely connected with bad eating habits and a l&&&&&of exercise.【小题2】Li Hui a&&&&&a good knowledge of English during her stay in London Last year .【小题3】The boy has cut his finger and it is b&&&&&&&&&&heavily.【小题4】The bus came a&&&&&of time , and Mary was not ready.【小题5】His mother still t&&&&&him as a child though he is 25 years old .【小题6】We know this place well, so we can be your &g&&&&&.【小题7】If everybody helps a little , it really makes a d&&&&&to our environment .【小题8】Our teacher was d&&&&&that we were successful in our examination .【小题9】The doctor will see you again next week. M&&&&, you must rest as much as possible .【小题10】This coat is much too t_______. Please show me a bigger one.
来源:2015届湖北省高二上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
The consulti I wonder why thedoctor didn’t get everything _______before starting to see his patients.A. in place&&& &&&&&&&&&& B.in relief&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.in surprise&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.in detail&
来源:2015届湖北省高二上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
I spend a lot of time backpacking and hiking theoutdoors and there are two pieces of equipment that are with me on each trip:an Adventure Medical Kits Weekender and an Adventure Medical Kits SutureSyringe Kit. Both proved very helpful on my most recent adventures to theWrangell in Alaska.On that day, we were “blessed” with rain, making ourwater crossing on the Dixie Pass very difficult. Our party of 12 had almostreached our destination when I slipped, severely gashing(划伤) my knee open in the process. While I could not seethe wound at first because of the rain pants I was wearing, I knew it wassevere.& Blood was running freely and I made thosestanding nearby aware of the damage. They quickly came over to assist, pulledmy pack off and removed the Weekender First Aid Kit and Suture Kit from it.Fortunately, one of my partners is a doctor called William, who has oftenperformed this type of work in the operating room, not out in the wild.& I seriously think he was more nervous about allthis than me! I, of course, was more than happy that I did not have to stitch(缝合) myself up. As a marine, I’ve had to do it before.Fortunately, the sky had cleared up about two hours before, so we had greatsunlight to work with. The doctor worked quickly with the assistance of anotherfellow camper acting as a nurse and placed seven stitches into my knee once thewound had been cleaned up.& Later that evening we used a syringe(注射器) we set aside loaded with Iodine(抗炎药) to clean the wound and then bandaged it again. Thedoctor was very impressed with the kits contents!& I’ve already ordered another Suture SyringeKit. I have to say the kits are worth their weight in gold! Thanks for thecontents in the kits!1.What does the underlined word “it” in paragraph 2probably refer to?A. the wound &&&&&&&&&& &&B.the rain &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&C.the kit &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D.the knee2.Why did the author think that William was morenervous while performing the first aid than himself?A. Because William didn’t know how to use the kits.B. Because the author didn’t trust William.C. Because the author hurt himself severely.D. Because William had no experience of doing it inthe wild.3.From the passage, we can infer that the kitsare__________.A. useless&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.extremely useful&& C. troublesome&& &&&&&&&&& D.not essential4.What is mainly discussed in the passage?A. How first aid kits saved a backpacker in Alaska.B. How a doctor did the operation in the wild.C. How the author with 12 fellow campers hike theoutdoors.D. How the author hurt himself.&
来源:2015届安徽宿州泗县二中高一下学期第五次月考英语卷(解析版)
题型:信息匹配
根据短文内容,从下框的A—F选项中选出能概括每一段主题的最佳选项。选项中有一项为多余项.A.Join learning communitiesand help each other.B.Expect problems, never bedisappointed, and gradually you’ll make it.C.Anytime is learning time.D.Get interested and arouse(唤起) your desire for knowledge.E.Cover the same groundfrom different angles(角度).F.Try to be a good andeffective learner.As a student, how we can learn our lessons effectivelyis a common problem which is always puzzling us.If youfollow suggestions below, I'm sure you'll find the solution easily.1.Your interest in the subject is the essential driverof success. You can' t learn what you do not want to learn. Emotion is animportant part of the learning process. If you are even moderately interestedin a subject, give yourself a chance. The key is to get started. If you can createsome pleasurable routines, you may find that the subject grows on you. You mustalways remember learning is just like eating. You don' t expect to enjoy yourfood without appetite(食欲).Therefore, you should always try to arouseyour interest and desire for knowledge if you want to learn well.2.Don't expect to understand things, or remember toomuch, the first time you study them.Think aboutwhat problem you will meet with in your study, so that you are well-preparedfor it. Never be disappointed no matter what happens. Trust that things willget clearer as your brain comes to get new information. It is like a jig-sawpuzzle or a cross-word puzzle(纵横填字游戏). As you start toput the pieces together, or string the words together, the full picture becomesclearer. The brain learns all the time, but on its own schedule.Learning does not take place according to a schedulelaid down by a curriculum or teacher. Keep at it, and you will gradually findthat things that seem difficult at first, will become second nature with time.3.Your brain is struggling to form patterns to copewith new input from your learning activities.Sometimes, nomatter how long you focus on one subject, your brain is not going to pick it up.If you are stuck, move on.Then cover the same general information from adifferent source, a different book, or a blog, or an online lecture or a video.Try to become a grazing learner, wandering about thecountryside, rather than a feed-lot learner, just standing there in one spot,chewing the same bale of hay.The broader your base,the easier it is to learn.Just as the &rich get richer& ,the more you know, the more you can learn.4.Take full advantage of the Internet, blogs, andvarious mobile devices, not to mention good old-fashioned books and magazines.Learn during &dead time&. Listen in yourcar, on the train, or while jogging. Have your learning with you while waitingin the doctor's office, or listen while checking out at the supermarket.Anytime is learning time.Remember, you are learning throughexposure, not by nailing things down. It is more like moisture accumulation ina cloud, rather than building a brick wall.5.The &loneliness of the distance learner&is a thing of the past.Join a learning community on the web, wheremembers share their knowledge and experience. Search for the communities thatsuit your interests and learning styles. You will find encouragement, adviceand stimulus from fellow learners, as well as from tutors, teachers and coaches.In these communities, you can measure your progressagainst your own goals, or compare your experience with that of other learners.You can even teach and help others, which is a greatway to learn. &
来源:学年山东省济宁市高三上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:短文改错
短文改错 (共10分,每小题1分,满分10分) 该文中共有十处错误,每句中最多有两处,错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线( \)划掉。修改: 在错的词下划一横线, 并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2、只允许修改十处, 多者(从第11处起) 不计分。I like eating fruit and vegetables what are of greatbenefit to our healthy. Not only do they prevent us from falling into ill, butthey help us lose weight. I used to hate vegetables, but follow the doctor’sadvice, I gradually kicked the bad habit. Just as an old saying going, “Anapple a day keeps the doctor away”. However, there are still many childrendislike fruit and vegetables. On contrary, influenced by this or that kind ofadvertisement, many were crazy about junk food. Consequently, they becomeweaker and weaker instead of getting strong. In my opinion, we must take actionto change them.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 syn sent 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信