I love your husband. we have a good time后跟.

Call our Toll Free Number: 1-877-205-6402
Find us on:
Books & Bibles
Entertainment
Fashion & Jewelry
Gifts & Giving
Home Decor & Accents
Kitchen & Gourmet
Beauty & Health
Specialty Stores
Christian Bookstore .Net is a leading online Christian book store.
Shop Christian Books, Bibles, Jewelry, Church Supplies, Homeschool Curriculum & More!
The Husband Handbook [Paperback]
Retail Value
$ 0.96& (12%)
Item Number
Buy New $7.03
Quantity: 1&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5
Item Specifications...
Pages & 96
Est. Packaging Dimensions: & Length: 7.4" Width: 5.17" Height: 0.21" Weight: & 0.2 lbs.
Binding &Softcover
Release Date & Aug 1, 2008
Publisher & Liguori Publications
ISBN &&&EAN
Availability &5 units.
Availability accurate as of Oct 03, .
Usually ships within one to two business days from La Vergne, TN.
Orders shipping to an address other than a confirmed Credit Card / Paypal Billing address may incur and additional processing delay.
Item Description...OverviewThe authors draw on their own successes and failures as husbands to provide the reader with new insights into how every marriage can move forward. If you've read a handbook on improving your golf swing, finances, or health, why not take the same approach to the what matters most in your life: your family. Each chapter ends with points to consider in your marriage, leading you to your own insights into making the most of being a great leader, lover, nurturer from this day forward. Practical and based on real life experience, this handbook provides steps for effective communication, anger management, and better sex.
The secret to a happy marriage is in knowing that married life is a work in progress. If you think the dating stage of your relationship with your wife ended with "I do," it's time to think again. Whether your last date with your wife was ten years, thirty-three years, or two weeks ago, let the enthusiasm you shared spring up every day of your married life.Publishers DescriptionThe authors draw on their own successes and failures as husbands to provide the reader with new insights into how every marriage can move forward. If you've read a handbook on improving your golf swing, finances, or health, why not take the same approach to the what matters most in your life: your family. Each chapter ends with points to consider in your marriage, leading you to your own insights into making the most of being a great leader, lover, nurturer from this day forward. Practical and based on real life experience, this handbook provides steps for effective communication, anger management, and better sex. The secret to a happy marriage is in knowing that married life is a work in progress. If you think the dating stage of your relationship with your wife ended with "I do," it's time to think again. Whether your last date with your wife was ten years, thirty-three years, or two weeks ago, let the enthusiasm you shared spring up every day of your married life.Buy The Husband Handbook by William E. Rabior & David Wachowiak from our Christian Books store - isbn: 8 &
The team at Christian Bookstore .Net welcome you to our Christian Book store! We offer the best selections of Christian Books, Bibles, Christian Music, Inspirational Jewelry and Clothing, Homeschool curriculum, and Church Supplies. We encourage you to purchase your copy of The Husband Handbook by William E. Rabior & David Wachowiak today - and if you are for any reason not happy, you have 30 days to return it. Please contact us at 1-877-205-6402 if you have any questions.
More About William E. Rabior & David Wachowiak
William Rabior is a hospital chaplain and psychotherapist who specializes in relationship issues, grieving, and depression. He lives in Saginaw, Michigan, with his wife, Susan, and daughter, Gabrielle.William E. Rabior currently resides in Saginaw, in the state of Michigan.
Are You The Artisan or Author behind this product?
Improve our customers experience by
registering for an .
Product Categories1Books & Subjects & Health, Mind & Body & Relationships & Marriage&&&
2Books & Subjects & Religion & Spirituality & Christianity & Christian Living & Relationships & Marriage&&&
3Mens Issues&&&
Similar Products
Item: 96389Item: 91565Item: 91560
Reviews - What do our customers think?
Get Married and Stay Married!&&Nov 3, 2008
Every man should read this book. I don't care if you are married, divorced, single, don't intend to wed, or if you're an atheist, vegetarian, Hindu, Lutheran, whatever. The bottom line is this: if you take an hour to read this little book, and, more importantly, if you follow it's basic principles in your relationships with women, you will have them eating out of your hand!Don't m I'm not suggesting that this is a good manual on how to score with chicks. No, far from it. This book gives men some very simple rules and suggestions on how to make their marriages and relationships much, much better. It's up to you, if you want a happy and enduring marriage, you must grow up and act like a man. That is, you sometimes have to make sacrifices. Sorry fellas, but I am convinced that most marriages fail because men--not women--are too selfish and childish. They don't want to compromise, don't want to give up any of their "free" time, won't help their wives around the house, want to keep hanging with their buddies, chase other women, etc.. And even more importantly, they don't, won't or can't bring themselves to ever say the incredibly simple yet powerful phrases that mean so much in a relationship (see below). I hope the authors won't mind, but I am going to try to list the biggest factors in having a successful marriage:1. Say "I Love You" often2. Say "I'm Sorry" often3. Say "I Apologize" often4. Say "What can I do to help you out today?" often5. Touch her affectionately as often as possible6. Initiate lovemaking7. Don't ever go to bad mad with each other8. Listen to her with all your heart9. Hug and kiss often10. Give her spontaneous foot massages 11. Surprise her with flowers12. Surprise her with a love letter13. Surprise her with a romantic date14. Surprise her with a romantic weekend getaway15. Pray with her16. Go to church with her17. Learn to fight fairly (see book)18. Cook a meal with her or for her19. Say "I am so lucky to be married to you!" often20. Say "Thank you for loving me!" often.My very crude attempt to summarize the book. An imperfect list, to be sure, but I absolutely guarantee that--unless your wife is crazy--if you regularly do any of the things in this list, you will have a very long and successful marriage. That's it, gents. To have a great marriage, you have to do those little things and say those magic words that demonstrate that you truly love and cherish her. Women want to be loved, treated with respect, and they want to have someone who will sincerely listen to their hopes and dreams.I have been married to my wonderful wife for over 27 years. I have not, by any stretch of the imagination, been a perfect husband. I attribute the longevity of our marriage to the fact that my wife has incredible patience, we have always gone to church together, and we've continued to make love to each other. But I only read this book this weekend! I h I've yet to do some of those things on the list. But I will. The continued success of my marriage is important to me.
Maybe it's due to the fact that it is a relatively new book, but I am saddened that there are n I'm the first. Maybe having a good marriage is pretty low on the priority list for most guys. And therein lies the problem.......&
Customer Support: 1-888-395-0572
Welcome to Christian Bookstore .Net
Our team at Christian Bookstore .Net would like to welcome you to our site. Our Christian book store features over 150,000 Christian products including Bibles, Christian music, Christian books, jewelry, church supplies, Christian gifts, Sunday school curriculum, purity rings, homeschool curriculum and many other items to encourage you in your walk with God. Our mission is to provide you with quality Christian resources that you can benefit from and share with others. The best part is that our complete selection of Christian books and supplies is offered at up to 20% off of retail price! Please call us if you have any questions or need assistance in ordering at 1-888-395-0572. Have a blessed day.
<A HREF="http://www.christianbookstore.net/content/aboutus/terms.php"RIP the Life I KnewI love your husband. we have a good time.-问答-考啥好
I love your husband. we have a good time.
浏览 2 次&&&赏金: 0
I love your husband. we have a good time.
回答此问题,您可以获得(+5经验值,+5奖学币)。或
相关问题推荐2016成都中考英语真题及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2016成都中考英语真题及答案
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩14页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}