It’s great fun playing basketball.A.aB.theC.anD./ 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
It’s _________ great fun playing basketball.A.aB.theC.anD./
Dfun是不可数名词,前面不加冠词。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
What do you see from a handful of seeds? Some see green plants, some see blooming flowers, or just seeds. But one group of Shanghai students saw an opportunity to make money. Eight students from No 2 Secondary School Attached to East China Normal University started a virtual(虚拟的)company selling different seeds and seed products. They successfully sold 28 pictures pasted with different seeds at a campus auction(拍卖)a week ago. The company, which has recruited around 20 student staff members, has earned over 2000 yuan in the past three months. “We donated part of the money to a poor school in the countryside of Anhui Province. It's great to realize our ideal of ‘spreading love and culture with seeds’ after many tests and lots of hard work,” said Senior 2 Shi Chen, CEO of the company. Just like any other company, Shi's didn't develop smoothly. Shi and her young colleagues(同事)used to sell fresh flowers and old books, and later found seeds might be something that their company could engage in. They bought seeds of various plants and flowers at low prices from a local farm and sold them in schools or on streets. The creative students also made accessories and pictures with different seeds. With little business knowledge, the students had to learn new skills as the leaders of different departments, such as public relations (PR), sales and marketing. They persuaded a joint Sino-French company near their school to give them training in business management.
“They helped us overcome our shyness. We also learned quite a lot of business theory. I found communication skills and teamwork are very important for my job” said Senior 1 Qian Yifei. The 16-year-old was elected as PR manager thanks to her talent for speaking. She is also in charge of after sales service, dealing with complaints and providing suggestions. As the head of the company, CEO Shi has a lot more to think about. First of all, she has to learn how to make her colleagues work efficiently(高效地) as the company only opens at weekends due to all their studies.
“It makes the company more formal,” she said. The purpose of opening the company is to&&&&&&&&& . &&&&&& A.earn money for their education fees. &&&&&& B.spread love and culture with seeds. &&&&&& C.see whether they can open a company. &&&&&& D.collect money to open a Hope School. According to Qian Yifei, what matters most in dealing with public relations? &&&& A.Communication skills and teamwork 。 &&&& B.Creative and critical thinking. & &&& &C.Educational back ground. &&&& D.Business theories. What does the word &it& (in the last paragraph)& refer to? &&&& A.Selling seeds. && & &B.CEO. &&&& C.Every colleague's knowledge. &&&& D.To make her colleagues work efficiently. We can learn from the passage that____. &&& A.the company is owned by 20 students. &&& B.the company is over-night successful. &&& C.the company sells fresh flowers and old books D.the company gets much help from other company selling seeds.
It’s______ great pleasure for him to be invited to the party. A./&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.an&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.the
&(10·全国Ⅱ B篇) When you’re lying on the white sands of the Mexican Riviera, the stresses(压力) of the world seem a million miles away. Hey, stop! This is no vacation-you have to finish something! Here lies the problem for travel writer and tood critic(评论家),Edie Jarolim “I always loved traveling and always liked to eat, but it never occurred to me that I could make money doing both of those things,” Jarolim said. Now you can read her travel advice everywhere in Arts and Antiques, in Brides, or in one of her there books, The Complate Idiot’s Travel Guide to Mexican Beach Resarts. ……writing began some eight years ago. After getting a PhD in English in Canada, she took a Test Frommer’s travel guides, passed it, and got the job. After working at Frommer’s, Jarolim workedfor a while at Rough Guides in London, then Fodor’s, where she fell so in love with a description of the Southwest of the U.S. that she moved there. Now as a travel writer, she spends one-third of her year on the road. The rest of the time is spent completing her tasks and writing reviews of restaurants at home in Tucson, Arigona. As adventurous as the job sounds, the hard part is fact-checking all the information. Sure, it’s great to write about a tourist attraction, but you’d better get the local(当地的)museum hours correct or you could really ruin someone’s vacation. 46. Which country does Jarolim live in now? A.Mexico&& &&&&&B.The U.S. &&&&&&C.The U.K.&&& &&D.Canada 47. What is most difficrlt for Jarolim? A.Working in different places to collect information B.Checking all the facts to be written in the guides C.Finishing her work as soon as possible D.Passing a test to write travel guides 48. What do we know about Jarllim from the text? A.She is successful in her job B.She finds her life full of stresses &C.She spends half of her time traveling D.She is especially interested in museums 49. What would be the best title for the text? A.Adventures in Travel Writing B.Working as a Food Critic C.Travel Guides on the Market D.Vacationing for a Living
来源:2015届湖北省沙市高一上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
-For five days, Edmonton's Downtown Park istransformed into one huge stage where artists are able to share their talents,and where people are able to celebrate(庆祝) and enjoy themselves. Since its beginning in 1980, the EdmontonFolk Music Festival has been commemorating (纪念) the true feeling of what folk music is allabout and that's the traditional togetherness that is felt when people gatherto share stories and feelings through song.This year will be the sixth year whenvolunteer Riedel will be offering up her time to the festival. &Peoplecoming off a busy spring and summer have a moment of relaxation,& Riedelsaid. &It's really easy to relax, and it's great seeing family and friendshave fun together.& These families and friends come from all differentkinds of musical tastes. People who take pleasure in Blues are there, so arepeople who love Bluegrass. This festival does its best to develop everyone'smusical interests.With so many years of experience, thefestival has become a well-oiled machine, and does whatever it can to makeattendees feel as comfortable as possible. There are free water stationsthroughout the venue (举办地) for people to fill up their travel cups. When people buy food,reusable dishes are given a $2 plate fee, but that is returned when the plateis brought back.The festival has completely sold out oftickets, and in record time. But with big names such as Van Morrison and JakobDylan, it's easy to see how that was going to happen. There is no parking areaduring the festival, so using the Park & Ride system or Edmonton Transit ishighly recommended. A bike lock-up area is provided and will be availableThursday until Sunday one hour before the gates open until 45 minutes after thegates close.The Edmonton Folk Music Festival begins onWednesday, Aug. 4 with Van Morrison playing the special donation fund (基金) concert, and will finish upon Sunday, Aug. 8.1.The Edmonton Folk Music Festival is heldmainly to ________.
A.gather people with different musical tastes
B.remind people of the real sense of folk music
C.exhibitive good voices of great talents in folk music
D.collect old stories of folk music
2.Which of the following is TRUE accordingto the passage?
A.Riedel has volunteered for the festival for at least 5 years.
B.It's hard for people to appreciate Blues.
C.It costs people a little to fill up their cups from water stations.
D.People have to pay $2 for a plate of food.
3.We can learn from the passage that________.
A.people can get tickets easily for the festival
B.the Edmonton Folk Music Festival is well organized.
C.driving one's own car to the festival is highly recommended
D.bikes are available at the festival from Wednesday to Sunday
4.What would be the best title for thepassage?
A.Folk Music of Blues
B.One Festival for All
C.Festival for family Gathering
D.Edmonton's Downtown Park
来源:2010年高考试题(福建卷)解析版
题型:单项填空
&——In this day and age, women can have children and jobs as well.——I can’t agree more.& it’s great to have the two &&&&&&&&&&&.A. linked&&&&&&& B.related&&&&&&&&&&&&C. connected&&&&&&&&&& D.combined&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号This is the pen he bought yesterday.——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
This is the pen he bought yesterday. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
阅读理解。
  This is Jim's room.It's old.but it is very nice.There's a clock and some pictures on the wall.There are some books on the desk.His coat is on the bed.Where's the football? It's behind the door.What's that? Oh ,it's a cat! It's in front of the television.It's watching TV.
阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F)。
1.Jim's room is new and nice.
2.There are some pictures and a clock on the wall.
3.His baseball is behind the door.
4.His backpack is on the wall and his coat is on the chair.
5.The cat is in front of the door and it's watching TV.
  This is a picture of a park.You can   1   many people in the park.There   2   a small hill in it.There aren't   3   flowers now.But there   4   some trees.  5   the trees some birds are singing.Near the trees there are some   6  .They   7     8   a table.They're drinking tea and   9  .Two young   10   are standing under one of the trees.
are siting
are sitting
is talking
  This is a special school.All the students at this school work on different things.The students in the science class are learning about plants and they are growing plants in a green house.
  Look!Some students are planting new flowers.They have been digging since this morning.Other students are cutting the bushes around the school.The bushes are smaller now.Some students are building a new greenhouse because the old one is very small.
  Next week,their parents are going to visit the new greenhouse,so some students are working to finish it.What will you do to make your school more beautiful?
阅读短文,判断下列句子的正(T)误(F).
(  )1.The students in the science class are growing plants.
(  )2.Some students have been digging since this morning to build the greenhouse.
(  )3.The bushes are smaller.
(  )4.The students aren't building a new greenhouse
(  )5.Some students are working to finish the new greenhouse.
根据句意及所给首字母完成单词1.Heoften takes p   in the park. This is one of them. It’s beautiful.?2.Mr.Lihas got two s   and a b   .They are clever.?3.Wecall mother’s sister a   and mother’sbrother uncle.?4.Yourmother’s or father’s mother is your g   .?5.Heis one of my f   .?6.Manyparents and g   wait outside the schoolgate when school is over.?7.Howmany people are there in your f   ??8.Thisis my brother. H   nameis Tom.?9.—Whatis your l   name??—Green.?10.Haveyou got a   sisters?&
根据下列信息,以This is me 为题,写一个自我介绍。(80词左右,注意分段) 1.我是西蒙(Simon),十二岁,来自法国(France)。现在和父母住在北京。 2.又高又瘦,头发很短,不戴眼镜。 3.非常喜欢绘画和体育活动,放学后经常和同学踢足球。热爱读书,听音乐。最喜欢的科目是语文,并且擅长语文。在空闲时间学习英语,它使我开心。 4.我想成为一个足球运动员,在世界杯上踢球。   This is me________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Gardening and Plants 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
馆藏资源大部分来源于互联网,版权为原作者所有,若侵犯到您的版权, 请提出指正, 将立即删除。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
【聚焦中考】山西省2016中考英语 第一轮 课本考点聚焦 第10讲 八下 Units 1-2习题课件
下载积分:400
内容提示:【聚焦中考】山西省2016中考英语 第一轮 课本考点聚焦 第10讲 八下 Units 1-2习题课件
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:6|
上传日期: 09:30:42|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 400 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
【聚焦中考】山西省2016中考英语 第一轮 课本考点聚焦
官方公共微信.The company has changed some of its working practices complaints and criticism from the customers.A.in respect toB.in return forC.in exchange forD.in response to 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
.The company has changed some of its working practices__________complaints and criticism from the customers.A.in respect toB.in return forC.in exchange forD.in response to
请在这里输入关键词:
来源:学年浙江省杭州市西湖高级中学高一开学考试英语卷
题型:完型填空
Three &21 &ago, my family got our first computer. &22 &the beginning of this summer, I found it was too old and I wanted to get a &23&&one. After my father. and I talked for a long time, he &24&. We went to many shops and read many ads. &&25&&we bought an HP computer.During the first week, I noticed &26&&our computer had some problems. I spent many hours &&27&&to fix it, but it &&28&&work. So I &&29&&to phone the HP compa&ny and ask them &&30&&to work out my problem. They told me to wait until the next morning because all their workers were 31 that day.The next morning two workers came. It took them many hours to mend it, but the computer &&&32 did not work. My dad had no other way but to return the whole thing.A few days later, we decided that I should go on the Internet and order some parts to build a new computer by &33&.It was not an easy job for me to build a new computer. I tried many times, and in the end I was successful. From these setbacks(挫折), I have learned a lot. Now I be&lieve that if the HP computer hadn't had any problems, &&34&&I would not have learned how to build the new one. Even though I spent lots of time on it, I know it wasn't&&&&35&&&.【小题1】A. daysB. weeksC. monthsD. years【小题2】A. AtB.OnC.ToD.For【小题3】A. bigB.newC.cheapD.small【小题4】A. wonB. paidC. agreedD. received【小题5】A. At firstB.At lastC.At onceD. At times【小题6】A. ifB. thatC.whatD. how【小题7】A. tryB.triedC. to tryD.trying【小题8】A. doB. didC. don'tD. didn't【小题9】A. hopedB. haveC.hadD.liked【小题10】A. howB. whatC. whyD. where【小题11】A.freeB.sadC. busyD.exciting【小题12】A.alreadyB.alwaysC. stillD. usually【小题13】A.themselvesB. himselfC. itselfD. myself【小题14】A. orB. thenC. soD.and【小题15】A.a waste of timeB.a successful jobC. a good computerD. a bad company
来源:福建省厦门大学附属科技中学学年度高二第二学期期中考试英语试卷
.What do you see from a handful of seeds? Some see green plants, some see blooming flowers, or just seeds. But one group of Shanghai students saw an opportu&nity to make money.Eight students from No 2 Secondary School Attached to East China Normal Uni&versity started a virtual company selling different seeds and seed products. They successfully sold 28 pictures pasted with different seeds at a campus auction a week a&go. The company, which has recruited around 20 student staff members, has earned over 2000 yuan in the past three months."We donated part of the money to a poor school in the countryside of Anhui Province. It's great to realize our ideal of ‘spreading love and culture with seeds’ after many tests and lots of hard work," said Senior 2 Shi Chen, CEO of the compa&ny.Just like any other company, Shi's didn't develop smoothly. Shi and her young colleagues used to sell fresh flowers and old books, and later found seeds might be something that their company could engage in. They bought seeds of various plants and flowers at low prices from a local farm and sold them in schools or on streets. The creative students also made accessories and pictures with different seeds.With little business knowledge, the students had to learn new skills as the lead&ers of different departments, such as public relations (PR), sales and marketing. They persuaded a joint Sino-French company near their school to give them training in business management. They also asked some local businessmen to act as their consul&tants."They helped us overcome our shyness. We also learned quite a lot of business theory. I found communication skills and teamwork are very important for my job," said Senior 1 Qian Yifei.The 16-year-old was elected as PR manager thanks to her talent for speaking. She is also in charge of after sales service, dealing with complaints and providing suggestions.As the head of the company, CEO Shi has a lot more to think about. First of all, she has to learn how to make her colleagues work efficiently as the company only opens at weekends due to all their studies. So she established a system to evaluate every one's performance, in terms of punctuality, efficiency, profits knowledge and so on."It makes the company more formal," she said.59. What is the purpose of opening the company?A. To earn money for their education fees.B. To spread love and culture with seeds.C. To see whether they can open a company.D. To collect money to open a Hope School.60. At a campus auction a week ago, they ________ .A. sold 28 green plants with different flowersB. sold 28 seeds pasted with different picturesC. sold 28 pictures pasted with different seedsD. sold 28 flowers pasted with different pictures61. According to Qian Yifei, what matters most in dealing with public relations? A. Communication skills and teamwork. B. Creative and critical thinking.C. Educational background.D. Business theories.62. What does the word "it" (in the last paragraph) refer to?A. Selling seeds.B. To have a person as CEO.C. Every colleague’s performance.D. To make her colleagues work efficiently.63. What can we learn from the passage? A. The company is owned by 8 students. B. The company is over-night successful. C. The company gets a lot of help from others. D. The company sells old books and fresh flowers.
来源:2014届浙江省杭州市高一开学考试英语题
题型:完型填空
Three&21 &ago, my family got our first computer. &22 &thebeginning of this summer, I found it was too old and I wanted to get a &23&&one. After my father. and I talked for a long time, he &24&. We went to many shops and read many ads. &&25& &webought an HP computer.Duringthe first week, I noticed &26& &our computer had someproblems. I spent many hours &&27& &to fix it, butit &&28& &work. So I &&29& &tophone the HP compa&ny and ask them &&30& &to workout my problem. They told me to wait until the next morning because all theirworkers were 31 that day.Thenext morning two workers came. It took them many hours to mend it, but thecomputer &&&32 did not work. My dad had no other way butto return the whole thing.Afew days later, we decided that I should go on the Internet and order someparts to build a new computer by &33& .Itwas not an easy job for me to build a new computer. I tried many times, and inthe end I was successful. From these setbacks(挫折),I have learned a lot. Now I be&lieve that if the HP computer hadn't had any problems,&&34& &I would not have learned how to build the newone. Even though I spent lots of time on it, I know it wasn't& &&&35&&&.1. A.& days&&&&&&B.& weeks&&& &&&&C.& months&&&&&&&D.& years2.A.& At&&&&&&&&B. On&&&&&&&&&&&C.To&&&&&&&&&&&&D. For3.A.& big&&&&&&&&B. new&&&&&&&&&C.cheap&&&&&&&&&&D. small4. A.& won&&&&&&&B.& paid&&&&&&&&C.&agreed&&&&&&&&D.&received5.A.& At first& &&&&B.At last&&&&&&&&C.At once&&&&&&&&D.& At times6.A.& if&&&&&&&&&&B.&that&&&&&&&&C.what&&&&&&&&&&&D.& how7.A.& try&&&&&&&&&B. tried&&&&&&&&&C.& to try&&&&&&&&D. trying8.A.& do&&&&&&&&&&B.& did&&&&&&&&C.& don't&&&&&&&&&D.&didn't9.A.& hoped&&&& &&&B.& have&&&&&&&C. had&&&&&&&&&&&&D.liked10.A.& how&&&&& &&&B.& what&&&&&&&&C.& why&&&&&&&&&D.&where11. A. free&&&&&&&&&&B. sad&&&&&&&&&&C.& busy&&&&&&&&&D.exciting12.A. already&&& &&&&&B.always&&&&&&&C.& still&&&&&&&&&D.& usually13.A. themselves&& &&&B.&himself&&&&&C.& itself&&&&&&&&D.&myself14.A.& or&&&&&&&&&&&B.& then&&&&& &&&C.& so&&&&&&&&&&D.and15.A. a waste of time&&& B. a successful job C.& agood computer&&D.& a badcompany&
来源:浙江省模拟题
阅读理解。&&&&& My newly-rented small apartment was far away from the centre of London and it was becoming essential for me to find a job, so finally I spent a whole morning getting to town and putting my name down to be considered by London Transport for a job on the underground. They were looking for guards, not drivers. This suited me. I couldn't drive a car but thought that I could probably guard a train,and perhaps continue to write my poems between stations. The writers Keats and Chekhov had beendoctors. T.S. Eliot had worked in a bank and Wallace Stevens for an insurance company. I'd be a subway guard. I could see myself being cheerful, useful, a good man in a crisis. Obviously I'd be overqualified but I was willing to forget about that in return for a steady income and travel privileges-those being particularly welcome to someone living a long way from the city centre.&&&& The next day I sat down, with almost a hundred other candidates, for the intelligence test. I must havedone all right because after about half an hour's wait I was sent into another room for a psychological test. This time there were only about fifty candidates. The interviewer sat at a desk. Candidates were signaled forward to occupy the seat opposite him when the previous occupant had been dismissed, after a greater or shorter time. Obviously the long interviews were the more successful ones. Some of the interviews were as short as five minutes. Mine was the only one that lasted a minute and a half.&&&& I can remember the questions now: "Why did you leave your last job?" "Why did you leave your jobbefore that?" "And the one before that?" I can't recall my answers, except that they were short at firstand grew progressively shorter. His closing statement, I thought, revealed a lack of sensitivity whichhelped to explain why as a psychologist, he had risen no higher than the underground railway. "You've failed the psychological test and we are unable to offer you a position."&&&& Failing to get that job was my low point. Or so I thought, believing that the work was easy. Actually,such jobs - being a postman is another one I still desire - demand exactly the sort of elementary yet responsible awareness that the habitual dreamer is least qualified to give. But I was still far short of full self-understanding. I was also short of cash.1.The writer applied for the job chiefly because ________.A. he wanted to work in the centre of London&&&& B. he could no longer afford to live without oneC. he was not interested in any other available job&&D. he had received some suitable training2. The writer thought he was overqualified for the job because ________.A. he often traveled undergroundB. he had written many poemsC. he could deal with difficult situations D. he had worked in a compa3. The length of his interview meant that _________.A. he was not going to be offered the job&&&&&& B. he had not done well in the intelligence testC. he did not like the interviewer at all&&&&&&&&D. he had little work experience to talk about4. What does the writer realize now that he did not realize then?A. How unpleasant ordinary jobs can be. B. How difficult it is to be a poet.C. How unsuitable he was for the job.D. How badly he did in the interview.5. What's the writer's opinion of the psychologist?A. He was very aggressive(有进取心的). B. He was unhappy with his job.C. He was quite inefficient. D. He was rather unsympathetic.
. What do you see from a handful of seeds? Some see green plants, some see blooming flowers, or just seeds. But one group of Shanghai students saw an opportu??nity to make money. Eight students from No 2 Secondary School Attached to East China Normal Uni??versity started a virtual company selling different seeds and seed products. They successfully sold 28 pictures pasted with different seeds at a campus auction a week a??go. The company, which has recruited around 20 student staff members, has earned over 2000 yuan in the past three months. &We donated part of the money to a poor school in the countryside of Anhui Province. It's great to realize our ideal of ‘spreading love and culture with seeds’ after many tests and lots of hard work,& said Senior 2 Shi Chen, CEO of the compa??ny. Just like any other company, Shi's didn't develop smoothly. Shi and her young colleagues used to sell fresh flowers and old books, and later found seeds might be something that their company could engage in. They bought seeds of various plants and flowers at low prices from a local farm and sold them in schools or on streets. The creative students also made accessories and pictures with different seeds. With little business knowledge, the students had to learn new skills as the lead??ers of different departments, such as public relations (PR), sales and marketing. They persuaded a joint Sino-French company near their school to give them training in business management. They also asked some local businessmen to act as their consul??tants. &They helped us overcome our shyness. We also learned quite a lot of business theory. I found communication skills and teamwork are very important for my job,& said Senior 1 Qian Yifei. The 16-year-old was elected as PR manager thanks to her talent for speaking. She is also in charge of after sales service, dealing with complaints and providing suggestions. As the head of the company, CEO Shi has a lot more to think about. First of all, she has to learn how to make her colleagues work efficiently as the company only opens at weekends due to all their studies. So she established a system to evaluate every one's performance, in terms of punctuality, efficiency, profits knowledge and so on. &It makes the company more formal,& she said. 59. What is the purpose of opening the company? A. To earn money for their education fees. B. To spread love and culture with seeds. C. To see whether they can open a company. D. To collect money to open a Hope School. 60. At a campus auction a week ago, they ________ . A. sold 28 green plants with different flowers B. sold 28 seeds pasted with different pictures C. sold 28 pictures pasted with different seeds D. sold 28 flowers pasted with different pictures 61. According to Qian Yifei, what matters most in dealing with public relations?
A. Communication skills and teamwork.
B. Creative and critical thinking. C. Educational background. D. Business theories. 62. What does the word &it& (in the last paragraph) refer to? A. Selling seeds. B. To have a person as CEO. C. Every colleague’s performance. D. To make her colleagues work efficiently. 63. What can we learn from the passage? & A. The company is owned by 8 students.
B. The company is over-night successful.
C. The company gets a lot of help from others.
D. The company sells old books and fresh flowers.
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 we bought a zoo下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信