1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:120 &&
[名校联盟]广东省阳东广雅中学高三一轮复习导学案(book8unit4)
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
话题词汇荟萃常用词汇 classicadj.经典的;第一流的n.经典著作hesitatevi.犹豫;踌躇troublesomeadj.带来麻烦的;使人心烦的brilliantadj.光辉灿烂的;杰出的;才华横溢的extraordinaryadj.不同寻常的;非凡的properlyadv.适当地;恰当地ambassadorn.大使;使节acquaintancen.相识;了解;熟人fortunen.机会;运气;大笔的钱authenticadj.真实的;真正的;可信的;可靠的[来源:学|科|网Z|X|X|K]robvt.抢劫;盗窃;剥夺shabbyadj.破旧的;寒酸的horribleadj.可怕的;恐怖的disgustingadj.使人反感的;令人厌恶的classifyvt.编排;分类;归类remarkn.谈论;言论;评述vt.&vi.谈论;评论;说起[来源:学科网ZXXK]condemnvt.谴责;使……注定compromisen.&vi.妥协;折衷overlookvt.俯视;忽视;不理会fadevi.&vt.(使)褪色;减弱;逐渐消失
常用短语 pass…offas…(把某人)改变或冒充成……makeone’sacquaintance结识;与……相见generallyspeaking一般来说intermsof…就……来说;从……角度show…in带或领……进来oncemore再一次inneedof需要……fadeout(声音、画面)逐渐模糊;渐淡inamazement:惊讶地takeaway带走;取走theotherday前几天;最近fadeaway(人)散开;死亡haveagiftfor/of有……天赋;才能apartfrom除外;不止;此外makea?bet:打赌deepinsomething:全神贯注abitof有点儿;稍微holdup举起;提出;(作为榜样);阻滞
精典句型 ThereyouareandyouwereborninLissonGroveifI’mnotmistaken.如果我没有弄错的话,你出生在里森格罗佛。But,sir,(proudly)onceeducatedtospeakproperly,thatgirlcouldpassherselfoffinthreemonthsasaduchessatanambassador’sgardenparty.不过,先生,(高傲地)要是一旦有人教她把英语说好了,她就可以在三个月以内冒充公爵夫人出席大使主办的花园晚会了。I’dneverhavecomeifI’dknownaboutthisdisgustingthingyouwantmetodo…..It‘srainingheavilynow,isn’t_it?现在雨下得很大,不是吗?Buttheybetraythemselvesevery_timetheyopentheirmouths.但他们每次开口说话就会露馅。
语篇模版 Literaturemusthavecomeintobeinginman'shistoryalonglongtimeago.Beforewrittenlanguagewascreated,ourancestorstoldstoriesorally,whichwerecalledfolktales.Thenpeopleusedsomeparticularsignstorecordwhatweresaid.Thosesignsmadeupthewrittenlanguage,andthusliteraturebegantobeprosperous.Writtenlanguagehaslongerlegsthanspokenlanguage,sotheformerhelpsliteraturespreadfastandwide.Literatureenablesustoknowaboutwhathavehappenedinvariouspartsoftheworldinman'shistory.Anditnotonlyprovideshistoricalandsocialinformationforus,butalsosuppliesentertainmentandenjoymentlanguages,peopleofonenationareabletoenjoyliteratureofothernations.Literatureisanimportantkindofpropertyoftheworld.Itenrichesourmindandourlife.Itiscertainlyimmortal.
基础知识检测:一、单词记忆写出下列单词的汉语意思或根据词意写出英
正在加载中,请稍后...MPA考前辅导英语讲座:语法篇2
&  1.Many a time ____ not to play with fire but he turns a deaf ear to the warnings.
  A the child being told B the child has been told
  C has been told the child D has the child been told
  2.Only by luck ___ the car accident.
  A he narrowly escaped B narrowly he escaped
  C did he narrowly escape D he did narrowly escape
  3.Nowhere ___ to be found again.
  A such a husband is B a such husband is C is a such husband D is such a husband
  4.Under no circumstances ___ to the public.
  A the scandal is known B the scandal should be known
  C should the scandal be known D should be the scandal known
  5.____ that nobody believes in it but a foolish man like him.
  A So absurd the theory is B The theory being so absurd
  C So absurd is the theory D such absurd is the theory
  6.It is because he had a lot of work to do ____ he went to the factory at once.
  A so B that C then D therefore
  7.It’s after the Reform and the Opening Policy _____ our economy began to develop rapidly.
  A when B while C then D that
  8.It is the assistant manager ____ takes the place of the general manager when the latter is away on business trips.
  A whom B that C which D /
  X.词序
  1.He immediately fell in love with the girl who was wearing -_____ at the party.
  A a beautiful red silk dress B beautiful a read silk dress
  C a red beautiful silk dress D a silk red beautiful dress
  2.Yesterday afternoon he saw ____ with his friends in a downtown cinema.
  A so interesting film B quite an interesting film
  C a quite interesting film D fairly an interesting film
  3.Of ____ , this one is most likely to be adopted.
  A all the feasible plans B every feasible plan
  C every plan feasible D all the plans feasible
  4.There is ____ about the way he behaves.
  A anything suspicious B things suspicious
  C something suspicious D suspicious things
  EXERCISE
  1.Sometimes very young children have trouble _______ fact from fiction and may believe that such things act ally exit.
  A for separating B to separate C having separated D separating
  2.The second book was____ by August 1952, but two years later, the end was still nowhere in sight.
  A completed B to have completed C to completed D to have been completed
  3.Whatever the causes English at the end of the 20th century is more widely spoken and written than any other language.
  A ever was B had ever been C has ever been D would ever be
  4.In this experiment, they are wakened several times during the night and asked to report what they ______.
  A had just been dreaming B have just been dreaming
  C are just dreaming D had just dreamt
  5.It is of the utmost importance that you _____ here on time.
  A be B shall be C are to be D must be
  6.He might have been killed ____ the arrival if the police.
  A except for B but for C with D for
  7.These figures are not consistent ______ the results obtained in previous experiments.
  A to B with C for D in
  8.The animal has a brain which is nearest_____.
  A in man’s size B in size to man C in size to man’s D to the size in man
  9.The problem of ____ to select as his successor was quickly disposed of.
  A what B whom C which D how
  10.Britain press is unusual _____ it is divided into two very different types of newspaper: the quality press and the popular press.
  A in how B in what C in which D in that
  11.Some companies have introduced flexible working time with less emphasis on pressure______.
  A than more on efficiency B and more efficiency
  C and more on efficiency D than efficiency
  12.Colin married my sister and I married his brother, ____ makes Colin and me double in-law.
  A what B which C that D it
  13.A membership card authorizes ______ the club’s facilities for a period of 12 months.
  A the holder using B the holder’s use C the holder to use D the holder uses
  14._____ I admit that there are problems, I don’t think that they can’t be solved.
  A unless B until C as D while
  15.I tried to relax because I knew I would use up my oxygen sooner______.
  A the more excited I got B I got excited more
  C and more I got excited D and I got more excited
  16.Cotton production has been ____ the decline these years.
  A down B on C at D under
  17.If the ocean were free of ice, storm paths would move further north, ____ the plains of North America of rainfall.
  A to deprive B deprived C depriving D deprive
  18.This is an ideal university _____ it is far from the downtown area.
  A provided that B now that C so that D in that
  19.He thought he could talk Mr. Robinson _____ buying some expensive equipment.
  A on B of C into D round
  20.Today the topic is much concerned about the way______.
  A nature is being ruined B which nature is ruined
  C on which to ruin nature D of nature to be ruined
  21.The police accused him of setting fire to the building but he denied ___ in the area on the night of the fire.
  A to be B to have been C having been D be
  22.One of the requirements for a fire is that the material _____ to its burning temperature.
  A is heated B will be heated C be heated D would be heated
  23.This book will show the readers ____ can be used in other contexts.
  A how that they have observed B that how they have observed
  C how what they have observed D that they have observed
  24.______ your opinions are worth considering, the committee finds it unwise to place too much importance on them.
  A As B Since C Provided D While
  25.____ the claim about German economic might it is somewhat surprising how relatively small the German economy actually is.
  A To give B Given C Giving D Having given
  26.I don’t think that this question is subordinate ___ the main aim of our company.
  A with B to C for D on
  27.While admitting that this forecast was _____ uncertain the scientists warned against treating it as a cry of wolf.
  A anyhow B somewhere C somewhat D anyway
  28.Some people viewed the findings with caution noting that a cause-and-effect relationship between passive smoking and cancer remains_______.
  A to be shown B to have shown C to have been shown D being shown
  29.Rebecca___ me earlier if she did not like her house she bought last month.
  A told B would tell C had told D would have told
  30.The world’s greatest sporting event, the Olympic Games, upholds the amateur ideal that_____ matters is not winning but participating.
  A anything B it C what D everything
  31.The police are suspicious _____ his words because he already has a record.
  A to B at C on D of
  32.There ____ great progress in the making of dictionaries in the past thirty years.
  A has been B was C had been D were
  33.It was in college ___ I spent four years ____ she got to like me.
  A where…. that B where…. when C that…. that D which… when
  34._____ was the response to our appeal that we had to had to tale on more staff.
  A So B Such C As D What
  35.We’d better start early. We don’t want to risk _____ in a traffic jam.
  A to be caught B being caught C to have been caught D having been caught
  36.Everything which will deal with _____into consideration his plan seems to be workable.
  A taking B to be taken C taken D is taken
  37.He got injured because of his faulty brakes. He _____ that his brakes were working properly. A had checked B should have checked C must heck D should check
  38.The rabbit chews down trees to get food and material ___ its home.
  A builds B it can build C which to build in D with which to build
  39.Although it is recognized that meaning is constructed by the reader, it is nevertheless essential that the writer’s message ______ accurately.
  A would receive B be received C will receive D had received
  40.______ for your help, we’d never have been able to get over the difficulties.
  A Had it not B If it were not C Had it not been D If we had mot been
  41._____ one of the leading poets in America today. She has also written a number of books and plays.
  A Considering B Considered C Being considered D Having considered
  42.Living in the central Australian desert has its problems, ______ obtaining water is not the least.
  A of which B among them C as D so that
  43.Today pop music can serve as a creative force _____ stimulating the thinking of its listener.
  A in B on C with D by
  44._____ the uncertainty of the market, we have suffered some loss in our business in the past few years.
  A In spite of B On account of C Instead of D Regardless of
  45.The statue is believed ____ by a professional thief a couple of days ago.
  A to have stolen B to be stolen C having been stolen D to have been stolen
  46.The people who objected to building the new park were told that since work had already started there was no point ______.
  A in protesting B to protest C against protesting D for protesting
  47.Greater efforts to increase agricultural production must be made if food shortage _______avoided.
  A will be B is to be C can D has been
  48.I asked that Bill _____ painting the house until I told him how to do it.
  A would start B must not start C could not start D should not start
  49.Quite a few experts in different countries have _____ completely new solutions to the world pollution problems.
  A put up with B take up with C come up with D keep up with
  50.______ is true of any developed country, in America the number of wild animals has been on the decrease.
  A As B What C It D That
  51.It isn’t so much w the question is whether he works _____.
  A above all B at all C in all D after all
  52.John would have paid ____ for the coat if the salesman had insisted because he really loved its color and style.
  A much as twice B as much twice C two times more D twice as much
  53.The Chinese government places restrictions ____ the number of foreign computers that can be imported.
  A on B for C in D to
  54.The radio show presented the story vividly, just as though it _____ at the time of the broadcast. A had happened B is happening C were happening D ahs been happening
  55.He wasn’t asked to tale on the chairmanship of the society, ____ insufficiently popular with all the members.
  A being considered B considering C to be considered D having considered
  56.Far too many owners of electric appliances have a hard time ______qualified repairmen to fix their machines.
  A finding B to find C to finding D having found
  57.There is no denying the fact that the organization had broken no rules, but neither_______ responsibly.
  A it had acted B had acted it C acted it had D had it acted
  58.We had just arrived at the town _____ he suddenly asked me, “ Do you speak English?”
  A until B as C when D while
  59.I really appreciate ___ to help me, but I am sure that I will be able to manage by myself.
  A you to offer B that you offer C your offering D you to have offered
  60.Smoking is so harmful to a person’s health that it kills _____ people each year than automobile accidents.
  A seven more times B seven times more C over seven times D seven times
  61.I woke up in the night and found we had water ____ through the ceiling.
  A being dripped B to drip C drip D dripping
  62.You seem to take a keener interest in the subject ___ has ever been shown before.
  A than B that C as D which
  63.I hurried to his place and met him in the doorway just as he was about ______ away.
  A going B having gone C to go D to have gone
  64.You ____ to the meeting to discuss the mater if you were really serious about your work.
  A ought to come B ought to have come C must come D must have come
  65.By the end of this century air pollution _____ an extremely serious problem that harms the health of the human race.
  A will become B is to have become C will be becoming D will have become
  66.If only he ____ then that the disease was curable.
  A knew B has known C knows D had known
  67.In my apartment there are two rooms, _____ is used as a living-room.
  A the large one B the larger of which C the largest one D the larger of which
  68.By the time the young birds____ the nest for good, they will have learned how to fly.
  A will leave B will have left C are leaving D leave
  69.I would have gone to visit the beautiful lake, but I ___ fully occupied the whole of last week. A were B had been C have been D was
  70.Japan is not very well understood in the W ____ Westerners do know seems to be either extremely negative or extremely positive.
  A what B that C as D which
  71.So great was the influence o f Thomas Paine on his own time that John Adams urged that the era “ The age of Paine”.
  A would be caked B be called C was called D had been called
  72.____ was announced in the paper, many theories about the origin of life was wrong.
  A it B as C that D such
  73.He can find sufficient grounds ____ his argument in favor of the new project.
  A which to base on B on which to base C to base on which D which to be based on
  74.There ____ nothing to say, the secretary got to his feet, said good-bye and left the room.
  A is B was C having D being
  75.Can you imagine ____ so stupid when I was in primary school?
  A my being B me to be C me to have been D mine to be
  76.Alice ___ the train, otherwise she would have arrived here by now.
  A should have missed B might miss C had missed D must have missed
  77._____ its economy continues to recover, the US is increasingly becoming a nation of part-time and temporary workers.
  A Now that B If only C Even though D Provided that
  78.The health center in the city is reported in today’s paper _____ a couple of months ago.
  A to be set up B to have been set up C being set up D having been set up
  79.Finally the workers got an answer ____ the government would do nothing to improve the working conditions.
  A that B with which C whether D while
  80.You will see this product _____ where you go.
  A to be advertised B advertised C advertise D advertising
  81.Peter, who had been driving all day, suggested ___ at the next town.
  A to stop B stopping C stop D having stopped
  82.There are signs _____ restaurants are becoming more popular with families.
  A that B which C in which D whose
  83.I have no objection ___ your story again.
  A to hear B to hearing C to having heard D to have heard
  84.These surveys indicate that many crimes go ___ by the police, mainly because not all victims report them.
  A unrecorded B to be unrecorded C unrecording D to have been unrecorded
  85.Beer is the most popular drink among male drinkers, _____ overall consumption is significantly higher than that of women.
  A whose B which C that D what
  86.“May I speak to Mr. Williams at 8 tomorrow morning?”
  “ I’m sorry. Mr. Williams _____ to a meeting long before then.”
  A will have gone B had gone C would have gone D has gone
  87.The growth of part-time and flexible working patterns, and of training and retraining schemes more woman to take advantage of employment opportunities.
  A have allowed B allow C allowing D allows
  88._____, he does got annoyed with her sometimes.
  A although much he likes her B much although he likes her
  C as he likes her much D much as he likes her
  89.The fifth generation computers, with artificial intelligence,______ and perfected now.
  A developed B have developed C are being developed D will have been developed
  90.You ____ her in her office last F she’ s been out of town for two weeks.
  A needn’t have seen B must have seen C might have seen D can’t g have seen
  91.______ as it was at such a tome, his work attracted much attention.
  A Being published B Published C Publishing D To be published
  92.It is politely requested by the hotel management that radios ___ after 1 o’clock at night.
  A were not played B not to play C not be played D did not play
  93.Until then, his family ________ from him for six months.
  A didn’t hear B hasn’t been hearing C hasn’t heard D hadn’t heard
  94.The conference_____ a full week by the time it ends.
  A must have lasted B will have lasted C would last D has lasted
本文标题: 本文地址:
5月考试热点}

我要回帖

更多关于 ideas and opinions 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信