我不知道啊英文英文

我不知道如何用英文表达
I don't know how to express myself in English
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
或许,有时我不知道如何用英文把我真正的意思表达出来。
Maybe sometimes I have no idea how to express my idea in a real English way.
我不知道如何表达自己,为什么我在中国发行笔记,所以我用英文来表达。
I don't know how to express myself why I issue the note in Chinese so I express in English.
我需要学习如何使用电话,如何付车费,如何向售货员询问我不知道如何用英文表达的东西。
I had to learn how to use the phone, how to pay on the bus, and how to ask a shopkeeper for things I didn't know the English for.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!& & & &无论是生活中还是工作中,我们常常会用到我不知道这句话,但是总是一句i&don&t&know又会显得不太友好,接下来小编为大家带来了英语口语中,我不知道的更多的表达方式,希望可以帮大家在今天的生活中应付自如。
  This&word&is&used&informally&and&in&spoken&language,&especially&by&teenagers&who&don&t&want&to&
answer&their&parents!
  这个词为非正式用语,一般在口语中使用,孩子们不想回答父母的问题时会经常用到这个词。
  e.g.&&When&do&you&have&to&submit&this&essay?&&&Dunno.&I&can&t&remember.'
  例句:&你什么时候要交论文?&&不知道,不记得了。&
  2.&I&have&no&idea/I&haven&t&a&clue/I&haven&t&the&faintest&idea
  These&expressions&are&used&when&you&have&no&information&and&you&cannot&guess&the&answer&to&a&
  这些表达通常用在你没有任何关于这个问题的信息,无法猜到答案的时候。
  e.g.&&What&time&does&the&film&start?&&&I&have&no&idea.&Why&don&t&you&call&the&cinema?&
  例句:&电影什么时候开始?&&&不清楚,你为什么不打电话问电影院呢?&
  e.g.&&Would&you&by&any&chance&know&where&St&James&s&Street&is?&&&I&haven&t&a&clue.&Sorry.&
  例句:&你知道圣詹姆斯大街在哪儿吗?&&&不好意思,不太清楚。&
  e.g.&&Could&somebody&please&explain&how&this&happened?&&&I&haven&t&the&faintest&idea.&
  例句:&有没有人能解释一下这是怎么回事?&&&我也不知道。&
  3.&How&should&I&know?/Don&t&ask&me/Search&me
  These&expressions&are&used&when&you&do&not&know&something&and&you&feel&annoyed&that&someone&
is&asking&you&about&it.
  当你不知道问题的答案,又很反感别人问你时,可以这么说。
  e.g.&&Who&left&this&mess&on&the&table?&&&How&should&I&know?&I&ve&only&just&come&home.&
  例句:&谁把桌子弄得一团乱?&&&我怎么知道,我才刚到家。&
  e.g.&&What&time&did&she&say&she&was&catching&her&train?&&&&Don&t&ask&me.&I&m&always&the&last&to&
  例句:&她什么时候说她在赶火车来着?&&&别问我,我总是最后一个知道的。&
  e.g.&&Why&didn&t&he&ask&you&for&the&keys?&&&Search&me.&I&m&not&a&mind&reader.&
  例句:&为什么他不问你要钥匙呢?&&&不知道,我又不会读心术。&
  4.&Who&knows?/It&s&anyone&s&guess
  These&are&used&for&saying&that&you&don&t&know&something&because&it&is&impossible&for&anyone&to&
  当你不知道问题的答案,而且其他人也不可能知道的时候,就可以用这两句。
  e.g.&&Will&they&ever&find&the&missing&aircraft?&&&Who&knows?&The&search&been&going&on&for&such&a&
long&time&now.&
  例句:&他们会找到失踪的飞机吗?&&&谁知道呢?搜寻工作已经进行了这么长时间了。&
  e.g.&&How&the&situation&will&develop&from&here&is&anyone&s&guess.&
  例句:&谁都不知道事态会如何发展。&
  5.&Your&guess&is&as&good&as&mine
  This&is&used&for&saying&that&you&know&as&little&about&something&as&the&person&who&asked&you&about&it.
  如果你和提问题的人一样不知道问题的答案,你就可以这样说。
  e.g.&&Do&you&think&we&will&be&able&to&book&the&restaurant&for&Friday?&&&Your&guess&is&as&good&as&
  例句:&你觉得我们能在周五预定到这家餐厅吗?&&我和你一样不知道。&
  6.&Not&as&far&as&I&know
  We&use&this&to&say&that&something&may&be&true,&but&you&do&not&have&enough&information&to&know&
whether&it&is&or&not.
  当你认为某件事可能是真的但又不确定的情况下,可以用这个表达。
  e.g.&&Has&Clive&left&the&company?&I&haven&t&seen&him&for&ages.&&&Not&as&far&as&I&know,&but&I&
haven&t&seen&him&recently&either.&
  例句:&Clive离开公司了吗?我好久都没见到他了。&&&可能吧,我也很久没见他了。&
  7.&It&beats&me
  This&is&a&rather&informal&expression&to&say&that&you&do&not&know&or&understand&something.&&It&&is&
often&left&out.
  这是一种表达你不知道或不懂的非正式用语。&it&可省去。
  e.g.&&Why&did&he&do&such&a&stupid&thing?&&&It&beats&me&
  例句:&他怎么会做这种蠢事?&&&不知道啊&
& & & &相信只要大家掌握了这7中我不知道的表达方式,即使在不了解无法回答别人的问题的情况下,也一定能为你们的对话带来不少情趣。
之不带脏字来损人
:许久不见
来生动回复“how are you ”
来挽留另一半
258元外教一对一试听课
新一代年轻英语学习方式!
扫描二维码关注线话I don't know what i'm like in your eyes 的翻译是:也许我不知道什么我像你的眼睛 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I don't know what i'm like in your eyes
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
也许我不知道我喜欢你的眼睛很
也许我不知道什么我像你的眼睛
也许我不知道什么我像你的眼睛
也许我不知道什么是我在你的眼睛
可能 我不知道什么i'm喜欢在您的眼睛
相关内容&a我在一个星级酒店做财务 I make the finance in a star class hotel & asends flies to wounds 送飞行到创伤 & a会心疼我的只有你 Really mistakenly & aEnglish words don't stay the same 英国词不停留同样 & ateh emerging or pre-existing psychopathology 涌现的或已存在的psychopathology & a看这个有关爱好表格 Reads this related hobby form & a这本字典我已经买了三年了 This dictionary I have already bought for three years & a2臺審查的手機已經通過,準備退貨到德國,請注意接收! 2 examination handsets already passed, the preparation returned goods Germany, please note receives! & a我的好友2 正在翻译,请等待...
& a人类。有关更详细的规格,请参阅剂量建筑师单张 Humanity.The related more detailed specification, please refer the dosage architect single sheet & a不要把刀放在小孩容易拿到的地方 Do not place the knife the place which the child easy to attain & a我们来搞基吧 The secret does not tell you & aWho's gonna take your place there ain't nobody better . 谁采取您的地方不更好没人。 & aorders which are complete but payment is past due. 是完全的命令,但是付款过期。 & aswallows nest 吞下巢 & a卡卡童品 Heating power Tong Pin & a请坐下,丽丽 正在翻译,请等待...
& a它们穿在我身上很好看。 They put in my body are very attractive. & a再次,纸张书本也有许多浪费现象 Once more, the paper books also have many waste phenomena & a与。。。无关 With.。。Irrelevant & apoor village 恶劣的村庄 & a我不需要你们的谅解和同情,因为你们根本就没有这个资格 I do not need your forgiveness and the sympathy, because you do not have this qualifications & a每天下午参加体育活动 Every afternoon participates in the sports & aPlease select Major. 请精选的少校。 & aNowadays most teenagers 现今多数少年 & a独岛 Alone island & a?? 排斥板材 & a假期你在干什么 Vacation you are doing any & a这是你的房子吗 This is your house & a伊朗语 Iranian language & a朋友年龄相近,易于沟通 The friend age is close, easy to communicate & adna
advantage 脱氧核糖核酸好处 & atreat for 把戏或款待为 & a* 3.Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years? * 3.Where您是否看见自己在3-5年? & amini skirt big tits 微型裙子大山雀 & aLuckstart Luckstart & abig tit milf 大山雀milf & a如山一般的 If mountain general & a希望光早点好起来! Hoped the light earlier is good! & a集聚 Gathering & amom i wanna fuck your ass now! 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我每周玩一次电脑 My each Zhou Wan a computer & a在学习上学习态度端正,勤于思考,肯与研究,具有强烈的求知欲,并积相主动地向同学与老师请教,学习成绩优良。热爱学校,热情与每个同学相处,在别人需要帮助的时候愿意伸出友谊之手,是一个品格高尚,为人严谨,热情,守信的好学生,是一个优秀的初中毕业生。 The study manner is straight in the study, is industrious at the ponder, is willing with the research, to have the intense intellectual curiosity, and accumulates on own initiative consults to schoolmate and teacher, the academic record is fine.Deeply loves the school, is together warmly with each s & achange in
environment 改变在心情 在环境里愿是颜色的结果 & ashow your photos 显示您的相片 & awill kill you.And it will be no corpse.You kown?So,are you understand? 将杀害您。并且它将是没有尸体。您kown ?如此,您了解? & ai remember that you sold
a pant yesterday .didnt u? 我记得您昨天卖了气喘.did不是u ? & aDear Players, There will be a scheduled service maintenance on 4 October 2011 from 1000HRS to 1200HRS (GMT+8). We highly recommend that you log out of the game before the stipulated time to avoid any item loss. Update at 1155HRS: Service maintenance downtime will be extended... 亲爱的球员,将有定期服务维护在日从1000HRS到1200HRS (GMT+8)。 我们在被规定的时候避免所有项目损失之前高度建议您比赛的注销。 更新在1155HRS : 服务维护停工期将是延长的… & aGive me a little bit of time, a little bit of patience, a little bit of faith, to show you how much I love you. 稍微给我时期,稍微的耐心,稍微信念,显示您多少我爱你。 & a中考结束后我们会有两个月的假期 After tests had finished we can have two month-long vacations & aCentral Plains College Society Development Committee of the Union! 联合的中央平原学院社会发展委员会! & a这样的价格体系,促使我国在国际分工中向高资源消耗、高环境代价的低端产业和产品倾斜发展 Such price system, urges our country in the international division of labor to the high resources consumption, the high environment price low end industry and the product incline development & a现在我会为了理想努力,我相信,总有一天我的梦想会成真的! Now I can in order to ideal diligently, I believed, my dream can really become one day! & a物美价量 正在翻译,请等待...
& ause latest photos 使用最新的相片 & a我们学习了紧急救护。比如在休克时,要用人工呼吸,使人恢复呼吸。在溺水时,要倒翻放在别人腿上 We have studied first aid.For instance when shock, must use the artificial respiration, makes the human to restore the breath.When is drowned, wants the nose oven to place on others leg & amaybe
I don't know what i'm like in your eyes 可能 我不知道什么i'm喜欢在您的眼睛 &}

我要回帖

更多关于 我不知道英文怎么读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信