What badhow is weather todayy is 这句话有语病吗?

感叹句 试题 _________ bad weather it is today!(北京四中网校-〉名师答疑-〉初一-〉英语) 
  欢迎您!

感叹句 试题 _________ bad weather it is today!
  Something&&made&&me&&&ill
改为一般疑问句
Who&&made&&me&&ill?
对么&&写清原因&&谢谢
笑傲江湖2011
Something&&made&&me&&&ill 改为一般疑问句 Who&&made&&me&&ill? 对么&&写清原因&&谢谢]
答:你改后的句子不是一般疑问句,而是特殊疑问句。
改为一般句应为:Does anything make me ill?
一般情况下,Something用于肯定句,anything用于否定句和疑问句,所以要注意变换句子的时候进行修改。
一般疑问句
1.&&&&&& 概念
  能用yes / no回答的问句叫一般疑问句。
2. 含系动词be的一般疑问句的构成
当陈述句中有am /is / are时,可直接将它们提至主语前,但如遇第一人称,最好将其置换成第二人称。如:
  I'm in Class 2, Grade 1. →Are you in Class 2, Grade 1? 你在一年级二班吗?
  It's a map of China. →Is it a map of China? 这是一幅中国地图吗?
3. 含情态动词的一般疑问句的构成
  一般疑问句面前人人平等:情态动词与am / is / are一样,也可直接将它们提至主语前,如:
  I can spell it. →Can you spell it? 你会拼写它吗?
4. 含实义动词的一般疑问句的构成
  含实义动词的一般疑问句的构成要在句首加do;如逢主语为第三人称单数,谓语动词为一般现在时单数第三人称形式"v-(e)s"时,奉does为座上宾并要变回原形(如has→have,likes→like等);有时陈述句中的some还要变作any等。如:
  She lives in Beijing. →Does she live in Beijing? 她住在北京吗?
  I like English. →Do you like English? 你喜欢英语吗?
  There are some books on my desk.→Are there any books on your desk?
  感叹句
  --------_________&bad&weather&it&is&today! --------Yes,it's&so&cold. A、What&a&&&&&&&&&&&&B、How&a c、What&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D、How 我想请问一下为什么选C,用法是什么
解析:因为中心词是不可数名词weather,所以要使用what引起感叹句,且不能使用不定冠词。对于感叹句,现作如下具体讲解:
What + a/an
What a nice present it is!
What an interesting book it is!
What beautiful flowers they are!
What good children they are!
What fine weather it is today!
What important news it is!
How careful she is!
How fast he runs!
How beautiful a girl she is!
How time flies!
How beautiful a girl she is!
What a beautiful girl she is!
What delicious cakes these are!
How delicious these cakes are!
Good idea!
Wonderful!
Thank goodness!
  你好[
  sorry,上题提交错了。今天是一个狠坏的天气 的翻译是:Today is a bad weather 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
今天是一个狠坏的天气
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Today is a relentless bad weather
Today is a bad weather
Today is a bad weather
Today is a relentless bad weather
Today is a ruthless bad weather
相关内容&aline No. 线没有。 & aAbout you, I reallyam always do not need toremember, because forever willnot forget. 关于您,因为willnot永远忘记, I reallyam总不需要toremember。 & a我想找个在医院的工作 I want to look for in the hospital work & a非常忙碌,蒸发成小雨滴 Bustles about extremely, evaporates the small raindrop & a以后还可以考好点 Later also might test the spot & afour-days 四天 & aFirms with smaller sums were considered more specialized. 企业以更小的总和被认为被专门研究。 & ai had no words words to describe the feelings i experienced while watching it 我没有词词描述感觉被体验的i,当观看它时 & a我们提晨跑 We propose the early morning to run & aYou walked with me the most wonderful memories 您走了与我最美妙的记忆 & aGoodbye my friend 再见我的朋友 & a但是你没有足够的钱 But you do not have the enough money & aredlly
mean redlly手段 & a益阳白沙源茶厂 Yiyang Baisha source tea reprocessing factory & a每天背半小时的英语 Every day carries half hour English & apackage mark 包裹标记 & adwayne dwayne & aplease Check your money from ark of the receivable 请检查您的金钱从平底船应收 & aIf I can't put a pony, 如果我不可能投入小马, & a现场化妆 The scene puts on make-up & aMay Help Maintain Circulatory Health 帮助维护循环健康 & aLetter of Intent to Purchase 意向书购买 & avijand 敌人 & a因此餐饮管理对这个公司的商业运营,利润收入有重大影响。 同时也对公司的声誉有影响 Therefore the dining management to this company's commercial operation, the profit income has the significant influence. Simultaneously is also influential to company's prestige & a最可能导致失败的原因 Most possibly causes the reason which is defeated & abecome who you are 成为谁您是 & a有没有失望? Has the disappointment? & aIs that tiyr computer game in the lost and found case? 那tiyr是否是计算机游戏在失物招领处盒? & aHousewives were not interested in the books. 主妇不是对书感兴趣。 & a叫《小马王》 Is called "Pony King" & a你的假期有多久 How long does your vacation have & aunfriendly 不友好 & aSince the traffic was heavy ,we got to the railway on the time 因为交通是重的,我们在时间有铁路 & a活泼的(adj) Lively (adj) & a我们学校二十世纪八十年代是什么样子的? What appearances are our school 1980s? & adreamland 理想国 & abreak one's word.. 断裂一.的词。 & a以后有空多联系 Later will have free time the multi-relations & a一直留在这 Keeps this continuously & a快乐的(adj) Joyful (adj) & asummer is hot and winter is cole 夏天是热的,并且冬天是cole & a难道还有别的方法么 Also has other method & aI hope we can have a perfect story. 我希望我们可以有一个完善的故事。 & a我看了我们的聊天记录,我觉得很愧疚 I looked at us to chat the record, I thought very guilty & acircle the correct response 盘旋正确反应 & ahe thought that computers would would never be used by most people 他认为会将多数人未曾使用计算机 & a我每天吃大量的水果、 I eat the massive fruits every day, & atry other boot derices 尝试其他起动derices & aBeing with you is like walking on a very clear morning 是以您是象走在一个非常清楚早晨 & a今天回家 Today goes home & a要吃的。 Must eat. & aThus the guest's reservation is very much facilitated.For now the guest can simply go to either a travel agency or an airline office or a hotel and have all his travel arrangement made 因而客人的保留非常被促进。客人能简单地暂时去旅行社或航空公司办公室或者旅馆和安排所有他的旅行安排被做 & aI have a dream all along, and wish it come true early. God bless it! 我一直有一个梦想,并且祝愿它来真实早期。 上帝保佑它! & a今天是一个狠坏的天气 Today is a ruthless bad weather &扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
bad weather 还是what a bad weather ,哪个对,还是都对?有人说; what bad weater中(what 充当双重成分)。怎么回事
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
what bad weather因为weather不可数...希望可以帮到你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
后者正确。普通名词单数前要加冠词
what a bad weather对
what a bad weather 正确像这类不可数名词(news weather等),如果前面是 形容词 修饰的 话,就可以加上a (an)
扫描下载二维码What bad weather! Are you going out?
天气真糟!你要外出吗?。
A:What bad weather!
天气糟透了!
What bad weather! It is going to snow tomorrow.
多糟的天气!看来明天要下雪。
What bad weather it is today!
今天天气多糟糕!
What bad weather it is!
多糟的天气呀!
What bad weather today!
多么坏的天气啊!
What bad weather. It's going to snow tomorrow.
多糟糕的天气。看来明天要下雪了。
What bad weather!
多糟糕的天气呀!
What bad weather!
多坏的天气!
What bad weather! It's terrible.
多糟的天气啊,太可怕了。
What bad weather it is!
多麽糟糕的天气呀!
What bad weather we're having!
多讨厌的天气!
What bad weather it is!
多么糟糕的天气呀!
What bad weather it is today!
今天的天气太糟了!
During a Christmas exam, one of the questions was: "What causes a bad weather?" One of the students wrote:" God knows!
圣诞节前的考试,有个试题是这样的:“什么情况产生坏天气?有个学生答道:“上帝知道!
Act the children. Talk about what to do in bad weather.
扮演小朋友们。说一下在天气坏的时候要做些什么?。
What if the weather is bad?
如果天气很糟怎么办?
Weather affects everybody in some manners and as most people have the same idea of what's good and bad weather, speaking on the subject is an easy way for common ground to be found.
天气在某种程度上影响着每个人,因为大多数人对天气的好坏都有同感。所以很容易使双方沟通,产生共鸣。
What's your policy on bad weather days?
有关坏天气你们的规定是什么?
What with the weather and my bad leg, I haven't been out for weeks.
由于天气不好,我的腿又不方便,我已经好几个星期没出门了。
What with the weather and my bad leg , I haven't been out for weeks.
由于天气不好,我的腿又不方便,我已几周没有出去了。
A Women is like Bad Weather Question: What do a woman, a tornado and a hurricane have in common?
女人就像龙卷风问:女人和龙卷风、飓风有什么相同点?
Learn your airline’s policy for flight cancellations and delays due to bad weather so you know what to expect if it happens to you.
了解因为天气原因航班取消或延误的相关政策,这样你才能知道到时应该做什么。
What with the cold weather and my bad leg, I haven't been out for weeks.
由于天气很冷,我的腿又不好,我已经好几个星期没有出门了。
What?You said the weather is bad. so you take the rest of the day off. But the weather is fine, Why do you lie?
什么?你说天气不好,所以你就请一天假。天气好好的吗,你干吗撒谎呢?
If fruit growers in Florida lose part of their crops because of bad weather this month, what will happen to the price of oranges in New York two months from now?
如果,本月佛罗里达的水果种植者因为天气恶劣而遭歉收,那么两个月后纽约的桔子价格会发生何种变化呢?
It is not clear what caused the crash but officials say there was bad weather in the area at the time.
目前还不清楚坠机的原因,但有官员说,恶劣天气在该地区的时间。
What hot Weather! I don't like such bad weather.
多么热的天气啊!我不喜欢这种天气。
We know there could be the further complication of bad weather so we have to concentrate on what we do in every practice session, qualifying and the race to make sure we do everything right.
我们知道这里更加复杂的因素是有关于糟糕的天气,所以我们把注意力都集中在每次的练习赛,排位赛与正赛上去确定我们把每件事都做正确。
What does a red sky at night indicate?Fine weather or bad weather the following day?
晚上天边发红预示着什么?第二天天气好还是坏?。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 how is weather today 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信