关于通过网上与朋友联系利与弊的人工智能利弊英语作文文

网上交友的利弊高中英语作文
网上交友的利弊高中英语作文
学习啦【高中英语作文】 编辑:楚红
  如今,随着互联网的不断发展,网上交友变得越来越容易。但是网上交友是有利也有弊的,下面,学习啦小编帮你整理了网上交友的利弊高中英语作文,希望你喜欢!
  网上交友的利弊高中英语作文篇1
  The internet is not the direct cause of the cheat. Absolutely we can not live without the internet and it is not necessary to give up such a powerful tool.Everything has a limit, we can have better efficiency both in work and in study.It is good for the development of communicative skills.Without the internet. Having a clear mind and decent behaviour is the most important thing , life will be tough for us. No matter in the real life or the virtual world if you spend too much time making friends with other people you will not have enough time for study.What we need to do is to control the time we spend on internet and be careful .The internet faciliated our daily life in varied aspects.With the help of internet . Even in the real life the cheat still exist everwhere. we also can make friends on the internetThe sword has two blades
  In now days internet has brought huge change to our life.
  网上交友的利弊高中英语作文篇2
  Nowadays, Internet is becoming more and more useful. Many people make friends on line. They think in this way they can not only meet new people but also communicate with different people. On the other hand, some people think it&s a waste of time and it can be dangerous if we meet a bad man. In my opinion, making friends on line is helpful. First of all, you may have chance to meet foreigners and talk with them so that you can improve your English. What&s more, having more friends can make our life more colorful. Last but not least, net friends can be a good listener. In a word, there are both advantages and disadvantages of making friends on line. Bur if you can try your best to control yourself, it can do good to you a lot
  如今,互联网正变得越来越有用。许多人在网上交朋友。他们认为这样的方式,不仅可以满足新的人,但也与不同的人沟通。另一方面,有些人认为这是浪费时间,如果我们遇到一个坏人,这是很危险的。在我看来,交朋友是有帮助的。首先,你可能有机会与外国人交谈,并与他们交谈,这样你就可以提高你的英语。更多的是,有更多的朋友可以使我们的生活更加丰富多彩。最后但并非最不重要的,网友可以是一个很好的听众。一句话,有两个优点和缺点,在网上交友。如果你能尽量控制自己,它可以为你做的很多。
  网上交友的利弊高中英语作文篇3
  Should students make friends online? Some people say yes. Internet helps people make many friends. Chatting on line, students can express their feelings and opinions more freely, and even get help for their foreign language studies.
  Others, however, think students should not. They say making friends online is a waste of time, which should be spent more meaningfully on study. Besides, some students get cheated online.
  It is my opinion that students should place their study, health and safety before other things. As for friendship, we can readily find it in our classmates and other people around us.
  Nawadays , making friends on the internet has become increasingly popular . people have diffrent views about it.Some of people are in favor of it. Firstly. they can make more friends in this way. Secondly, they can express their feelings and thoughts freely on the internet. Thirdly, it is useful to learn foreign language.However, some others hold the opposite opinion, in their opinion, it is a waste of time to do this, Besides, it may have a negative effect on study. Last but not least , we may be cheated.From my point of view, I support the former pespective, making friends on the internet can release pressure, and add to communication , As long as we are careful, it is safe.
  最近, 网上交友越来越受青睐,人们关于此点的看法也众说纷纭。一些人支持, 首先,用这种方式,他们可以交更多朋友。 其次,在网上,他们可以自由的表达自己的想法和感受。最后,这对他们学习外语还有所帮助。其他人发对,在他们看来,这纯粹是浪费时间。除此之外,还可能影响学习。最后一点,我们还可能上当受骗。在我看来,我支持第一个观点。因为网上交友可以舒缓压力,其次,只要我们谨慎小心,那就会相当安全。
[网上交友的利弊高中英语作文]相关的文章
【高中英语作文】图文推荐【图文】利弊分析型英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
利弊分析型英语作文
|0|0|文档简介
总评分4.2|
浏览量4321
&&利弊分析型作文
大小:106.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢  范文一:
  Now many of my classmates like to surf the Internet in their free time.I think Internet can bring us both advantages and disadvantages.
  (现在,我的很多同学都喜欢在闲暇的时间里上网,我认为网络既给我们带来了好处,又有不好的地方。)
  For example,if I have some trouble studying, I can surf the internet to find more helpful information. And I can make more friends on it. Some of my classmates say they feel happy when they talk with more friends with many similar hobbies.
  (例如,如果我在学习上又困难,我就能上网搜索一些有帮助的信息。并且我还能够在网上交到更多的朋友。我有一些同学说,当他们找到了一些拥有相当兴趣的朋友来聊天时,会觉得开心)
  However, Internet can make some problems at the same time. If you spend too much time on it ,you will becaome lazy and can't put your heart on study. It will be even worse if you feel you can't live without Internet.
  {然而,网络同时也会造成一些问题。如果你花太多时间在上面,你就会变懒而且不能够专心学习。如果你觉得你的生活已经离不开它了那就更糟了}
  So we must be careful when we use the Internet.
  (所以,当我们在使用网络的时候一定要小心。)
  范文二:
  Advantages and Disadvantages Of the Internet
  I think it is not all bad for millde school student to search the Internet.Some students play games on line.I don't agree it at all.It has nothing to do with their study.And it will make them lose the interests of learning.But also it is very nessary for us to search the Internet.In the modern world,using computer and the Internet is an important skill.We can use it to find some information that we need and communicate with our friends,teachers and parents.Sending e-mail and check out some international news are useful for us as well.
  优点和缺点互联网
  我想这是不是所有的坏学生的millde搜索Internet.Some学生上玩游戏line.I不同意在all.It没有任何关系的study.And这会让他们失去的利益, learning.But也非常nessary我们搜索Internet.In现代世界中,使用电脑和互联网是一个重要的skill.We可以使用它来找到一些信息,我们需要和我们的朋友沟通,教师和家长。发送电子邮件,并检查了一些有益的国际新闻是我们的。
的错误意识
258元外教一对一试听课
新一代年轻英语学习方式!
扫描二维码关注线话扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求关于网络利弊的英语作文
十年snTE92FY13
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Now many of my classmates like to surf the Internet in their free time.I think Internet can bring us both advantages and disadvantages.For example,if I have some trouble studying,I can surf the internet to find more helpful information.And I can make more friends on it.Some of my classmates say they feel happy when they talk with more friends with many similar hobbies.However,Internet can make some problems at the same time.If you spend too much time on it ,you will becaome lazy and can't put your heart on study.It will be even worse if you feel you can't live without Internet.So we must be careful when we use the Internet.现在,我的很多同学都喜欢在闲暇的时间里上网,我认为网络既给我们带来了好处,又有不好的地方.例如,如果我在学习上又困难,我就能上网搜索一些有帮助的信息.并且我还能够在网上交到更多的朋友.我有一些同学说,当他们找到了一些拥有相当兴趣的朋友来聊天时,会觉得开心然而,网络同时也会造成一些问题.如果你花太多时间在上面,你就会变懒而且不能够专心学习.如果你觉得你的生活已经离不开它了那就更糟了所以,当我们在使用网络的时候一定要小心.
没有敝和利啊,谢谢了
With the development of economy, an increasing number of people (more and more people) appreciate role in our lives and has been used in many fields. What's more, it has even entered the homes of ordinary people. it also helps us communicate with overseas friends more effectively.
Obviously, different people have got different attitude about the internet. There are some possible reasons for the present situation. Some people think that the internet also do harmful thing to our human beings. In the first place, some people poured most of their energy in chatting on internet. it wastes much time and money. In the second place, some people watch the sexual pictures and movies on internet, which makes them down. Last but not lease, they are out of the business. the lack of physical exercise is due to the fact that people spend too much time on internet.
In modern times,the Internet is becoming more and more 在摩登时代,上网正变得越来越流行,popular,especially,for the middle school students.Some students think it is good 特别是对于中学生而言。一些同学认为网络对他们很有帮助。for them to get the useful imformation and study on the Internet.Besides(另外),他们可以上网查有关学习的有用的资料,在网上学习。另外they can know about the latest news,widen their field of vision,and gain their 他们还可以了解最新消息、开阔视野,扩大知识面knowledge.On the other hand,some students chat, paly computer games even scan the bad network raher than study.但是,有的同学却不是用来学习的,而是用来聊天、玩游戏,甚至是浏览不良网页。Meanwhile,a long-time searching on the internet makes their health badly.而且,长时间的上网会对他们的身心健康造成严重伤害。 In my opinion,every coin has two sides,that is to say ,one is bad ,the other one is good.在我看来,上网没有好坏之分,每一个事物都有两面,一面是好的,另一面就是不好的。So I think
combining the entertainment with the study is the best. 因此我认为把娱乐与学习结合起来是最好的。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 朋友圈的利弊英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信