what about this hathat will be in my life作文怎么写

We can imagine city of Wuhan in year 2030 will be different from what it is now.A. /B./;theC./ ; /D. the 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
We can imagine&&&&&&&& city of& Wuhan in&&&&&&& year 2030 will be different from what it is now.A. /B./;theC./ ; /D. the
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
A few months ago I was at a bus stop in town in the evening. The bus came on time and I took the window seat. The bus route was by the seashore and I was enjoying the breeze (微风) while watching the sea waves. After a few minutes the bus made its next stop. A young boy and a girl got on. They were standing on my left when the bus pulled off. I looked at them curiously and realized that all the window seats were occupied (占据). They could sit but not together. Suddenly a different wave passed through my body and my inner mind gave me the advice to get up. I got up and offered them my seat. The young lady smiled kindly and said thanks. I occupied another seat and we parted our ways. I don’t remember whether I got off the bus before them or not. &&&&&& Months passed by. Suddenly one day while I was standing at the same bus stop waiting some time for the bus to arrive I heard a voice. &&&&&& “Excuse me, Uncle.” I looked in the direction of the voice. It was a beautiful young lady. &&&&&& Puzzled, I said, “I do not recognize you.” &&&&&& She said, “Do you remember you gave us your window seat?” &&&&&& Puzzled, I said, “Maybe, but what is so great in that?” &&&&&& She said, “If you had not given your seat that day, perhaps I would have not sat with my friend. By sitting together it helped us bridge a misunderstanding that had been between us forever. Do you know we are getting married next month?” &&&&&& “Good! God bless both of you,” I replied. &&&&&& The young lady again said thank you and went on her journey. I realized the importance of giving that day.
Why were the young boy and the girl standing on the bus? A. Because they wanted to enjoy the sea view. B. Because they couldn’t sit together. C. Because there were no empty seats. D. Because they preferred to stand.
The underlined sentence in the first paragraph probably means that the author had a feeling that ______. A. he wanted to do something special&&&&&&&&
B. the sea wave made him upset C. a wave from the sea flooded him&&
D. he wanted to make a sea wave in his heart From the story, we can conclude that ______. A. small things can create great happenings in life B. it is giving rather than receiving that matters C. offering one’s seat to others may win respect D. we sometimes forget what happened in the past
Technology is the application(应用) of knowledge to production. Thanks to modern technology, we have been able to increase greatly the efficiency of our work force. New machines and new methods have helped cut down time and expense while increasing overall output. This has meant more production and a higher standard of living. For most of us in America, modern technology is thought of as the reason why we can have cars and television sets. However, technology has also increased the amount of food available to us, by means of modern farming machinery and animal breeding techniques, and has extended our life span via(通过) medical technology.
Will mankind continue to live longer and have a higher quality of life? In large measure the answer depends on technology and our ability to use it widely. If we keep making progress as we have over the past fifty years, the answer is definitely yes. The advancement of technology depends upon research and development, and the latest statistics(统计) show that the United States is continuing to pump billions of dollars annually(每年) into such efforts. So while we are running out of some scarce resources(少的资源) we may well find technological substitutes(代用品)for many of them through our research programs.
Therefore, in the final analysis the three major factors of production(land, labor and capital) are all influenced by technology. When we need new skills, on techniques in medicine, people will start developing new technology to meet those needs. As equipment proves to be slow or inefficient, new machines will be invented. Technology responds to our needs in helping us maintain our standard of living.
What is the best title for the passage?
A. The definition of technology&&&&&&&&&& B. Modern technology
C. The application of technology&&&&&&&&& D. The development of technology Which is the main idea of the passage? A. Modern technology is the key to the improvement of standard of living.
B. The three major factors of production (land, labor and capital) are all influenced by technology.
C. Technology is the response to our needs.
D. The United States is making great efforts to advance its technology.
According to the passage, people can live a long life with the help of _______. A. higher quality of life &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. medical technology
C. modern farming machinery&&&&&&&&&&&& D. technological substitute
There are good Santas and there are bad Santas. The good Santas all realize one thing: In the mind of a child, Santa Claus is perfect. That’s difficult. And so they come from around the world to attend the Charles W. Howard School in Midland, Mich. The school offers a three-day, 40-hour course for Santas hoping to be excellent. There’s a real range to what Santas earn, from big bucks for large events to no pay for charities①. One thing for them all is a pure love for children. A former Macy’s Santa named Charles Howard founded the Michigan school in 1937. “Many people will think if you have a suit and you’re a Santa,” said Tom Valent, the school’s current dean. “It’s more than that.” So with a pet reindeer②, his properly named wife Holly and a workshop full of wonder. The school teaches everything from breathing techniques for carol singing to the beard maintenance. There are lessons in child psychology, sign language and even media training for talk-show appearances and call-in shows. Santas also need to make sure they know all the names of the reindeer. What’s harder to deal with, however, is children who ask for Christmas gifts like bringing daddy home or making mommy happy again. After spending time in the classroom, Weir went to the mall to test his training. However, at one point, his hat fell off, and he was unsure how to react. “You’re the real Santa,” Valent said. “Pick that hat up, slip it back on, keep smiling and do your job. You’ve got to stay on top of your game. Even the last one at night, when you’re tired, you’ve got to remember: This one’s forever, so do a good job.” Notes: charity& n. 慈善,慈善团体 reindeer& n. 驯鹿 According to the passage, good Santas should be the ones that ________. &&&&&&& A. can offer the children some gifts&&&&&&& B. help adults look after their children &&&&&&& C. have ability to make children happy&&& &D. should be perfect in the mind of children
The underlined words “big bucks” should refer to ________. &&&&&&& A. lots of money&& B. many gifts&&& C. loves for children&&& D. gifts from children
The Michigan school was founded by Charles Howard with the purpose to ________. &&&&&&& A. train the pet reindeer for the Santas&&&&&& B. earned money from its students &&&&&&& C. train perfect Santas for the world&&&&&&&& D. show the world’s concern to the poor
According to Weir’s performance, we can conclude that ________. &&&&&&& A. Weir was short of experience&&&&&&&&&&& B. Weir was not fit for the job as a Santa &&&&&&& C. Weir did very badly in the game&&&&&&&& D. Weir was not a good student in school
When someone says, “Well, I guess I'll have to go to face the music,” it doesn’t mean he is planning to go to a concert. It is something far less pleasant, like being called in your boss to explain why you did this and did that, and why you did not do this or that. Terrible music, indeed, but it has to be faced. At some time or another, every one of us has had to “face the music”, especially as children. We can remember father’s angry voice: “I want to talk to you!” And only because we did not obey him. What an unpleasant business it was! The phrase “face the music” is known to every American, old and young. It is at least one hundred years old. Where did the expression come from? The first explanation came from the American novelist James Fenimore Cooper. He said, in 1851, that expression was first used by actors while waiting in the wings (舞台的两侧) to go on stage. After they got their clue(暗示) to go on , they often said, “It’s time to go to face the music. ” And that is exactly what they did face the orchestra (乐队) which was just below the stage.
An actor might be frightened or nervous as he moved on to the stage in front of the audience(观众) that might be friendly, or perhaps unfriendly, especially if he forgot his lines. But he had to go out. If he did not, there would be no play. So “face the music” came to mean: having to go through something, no matter how unpleasant the experience might be, because you knew you had no choice.
The expression “face the music” means ______.
A. plan to go to a concert B. get one’s clue to do something C. have to go through something far less pleasant D. disobey what one's father says The passage tells us that the expression was first used by _____.
A. children&&&&&& B. novelists&&&&&& C. actors&&&&&& D. audience In the last paragraph the Chinese meaning of the word “line” is _______.
A. 老板&&&&&&&&&& B. 同事&&&&&&&&&& C. 角色&&&&&& D. 台词
Scientists find that hard-working people live longer than average men and women. Career women are ___1___ than housewives, Evidence (证据) shows that ___2___ are in poorer health than the job-holders. A study shows ___3___ the unemployment rate increases by 1%, the death rate increases correspondingly (相应地) by 2%. All this ___4___ one point: Work is helpful to health. Why is work good for health? It is because work keeps people busy, __5___ loneliness and solitude (孤独). Researches show that people feel __6___ and lonely when they have nothing to do. Instead, the happiest are those who are ___7___. Many high achievers who love their careers feel that they are happiest when they are working hard. Work serves as ___8___ between man and reality. By work, people ___9___ each other. By collective (集体的) activity, they find friendship and warmth. This is helpful to health. The loss of work __10___ the loss of everything. It affects man spiritually and makes him liable to (易于)___11___. __12___, work gives one a sense of fulfillment (充实感) and a sense of ___13___. Work makes one feel his value and status in society. When ___14___ finishes his writing or a doctor successfully __15___ a patient or a teacher sees his students ___16___, they are happy __17___. From the above we can come to the conclusion ___18___ the more you work, __19___ you will be. Let us work hard, __20___ and live a happy and healthy life. 1. A. more healthier&&&&&& &&&&&& B. healthier&&&&&& &&& C. weaker &&&& &&&&&&&D. worse 2. A. career women& &&& &&&B. the busy &&&& &&&&C. the jobless&& D. the hard-working 3. A. that whenever&&&&&& && B. whether&&&&&& &&& C. that though&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. since 4. A. comes down to&&&& && B. equals to&&&&& &&& C. adds up to &&&&&& &&&&&&&D. amounts to 5. A. 不填&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. off &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&C. in touch with&&&&& D. away from 6. A. happy, interested&&& & B. glad, joyful&&&&& C. cheerful, concerned&& D. unhappy, worried 7. A. busy&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& B. free &&&&&&&&& &&&&C. lazy&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. empty 8. A. a river&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& B. a gap &&&&&&&&C. a channel&&& &&&&&& D. a bridge 9. A. come across& & B. come into contact with& C. look down upon&&&&& D. watch over 10. A. means&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& B. stands &&&&& &&&&C. equals&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. matches 11. A. success&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& B. death &&&&&&&&C. victory&&&&&& &&&&&& D. disease 12. A. Besides&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. Nevertheless&&& C. However &&&&&&&D. Yet 13. A. disappointment && &&&&B. achievement &&&& C. regret& &&&&&&&&&& D. apology 14. A. a worker &&&&&&&&&& &&&&B. a farmer && &&&&C. a writer &&& &&&&&&&D. a manager 15. A. manages&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. controls &&& &&&&C. operates on&&&&&&& D. deals with 16. A. raise&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& B. grow &&&&&&&&C. rise&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. increase 17. A. in a word&&&& &&&&&&& B. without a word& C. at a word& &&&&&& D. beyond words 18. A. that&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&& &&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. 不填. 19. A. the lonelier and weaker&&&&&&&&&&& B. lonelier and weaker C. happier and healthier&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& D. the happier and healthier 20. A. study well&&& &&&&&&& B. studying well&&&& C. study good&&&&&&& D. studying good
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号频道本月排行
随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2017
All Rights Reserved您现在的位置:
> 文章内容
五年级英语作文:Life in the Future(未来的生活)
hat I will be in 2022,I do not know actually.I think I will be a good boy and finish my schoolwork. Then I will have an awesome vacation with my family.
I will find my friends.And talk to them: &Guys, why notmake an IT companylike Apple, I&m like Steven and we are a team. Do you know why we should be an IT company?Because that&s the best way to make money,and we can be like all the happy men in this would!&
And we can buy a big house andjust keep working and working.
I thinkthis is the best way to live my life.
阅读本文的读者还看了:
My favorite holiday is Mid-autumn Day. Do you know why? Firstly, its day for family gathering. On Mid-autumn Day, families will stay together and eat a big dinner. My families always make very deliciou...
I have a very cool Robot ! His name is Yangcong. My dad made him. He is very cute. He likes to paint. He is short but strong. Yangcong is 4. He is very clever. He can speak Chinese and English. He can ...
I have a foreign friend. His name is Oliver and he comes from England. His home is nearby mine. He moves to China because his father is going to work in here. He cant talk too much in Chinese, but he w...
Hi,this is Wu jiangang.Im going to have a good weekend! On Saturday,Im gong to do my homework in the morining.In the afternoon, Im gong to the Xinhua Bookstore and read books with my brother. In the ev...
最新发布作文
编辑推荐阅读加入收藏 设英语之家为首页
当前位置: >>>
如何成功的英语作文
16:16 | 来源:英语学习网站 | 编辑:学英语
  想要走向写作的,我们第一步要的是先增加自己的阅读量。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的的,供大家参阅! 英语之家
内容来自 英语之家
  成功的作文篇1
  How to succeed in campus as a college student 英语之家
  Campus life is as important as one of our body in our daily life, which we should learn to treasure ,especially the college life. 内容来自
  In our college life,we can take part in all kinds of activities held by various unions that can help widely broaden your sights to make you more informed.Besides rich and corlorful outdoor activities,you can also attend many acdemic speeches or the course you may be fond of as well ,in which you can not only learn something benefitial b ut also you can entertainment both your body and your heart. Moreover, if it is convenient ,you can travel for a vacation to have a relax after a busy college life. 内容来自 英语之家
  Cherish your college life,you can benefit a lot from it. 英语之家
  如何成功的作文篇2
  How to be a successful student
  Everyone wants to be successful , but how to make it is a problem . Some students think that it just need to listen to what teachers tell us carefully . Many other students may think they will make their dreams come true only by studying very hard . Also , a lot of students may agree to take more exercise to keep healthy so that they can own a healthy body to do what they want and face different challenges. 内容来自
  In my opinion, to be a successful student , we should not only study hard but also should put what we have learnt into practice. Firstly, we must know what we want to be in the future and then try our best to learn more about the related knowledge . Secondly , we should share our problems and sorrows with our friends , teachers and parents , we may learn from them . Last , we should make a good plan to take exercise, to build a strong body . 英语之家
  如何成功的英语作文篇3
  hat is success? Different people hold views on This question. Some think that one is successful if he can make a great deal of money. Others argue that success means holding an important government post. Still others believe that whoever has got high academic title is successful. It is clear that there are quite different opinions on success. 内容来自
  In order to become successful, you should first of all be both perseverant and hardworking. As you know, whatever you do, there are always two possible results: success and failure. When you fail, you should never lose heart. On the contrary, you must build up your confidence and work even harder. You should always keep in mind that perseverance is the mother of success and industry is the key to it. In addition, you should pay great attention to your work method. It is necessary for you to sum up your experience constantly and improve the efficiency of your work. Finally, it is important for you to get along well with your co-workers, care for each other and help each other. If you follow these principles, you will certainly achieve remarkable success in the future. 英语之家
  In my opinion, success means achieving brilliant results in one&s work, that is, making outstanding contributions to the development of the country and bringing happiness to the people. So my conclusion is that even if one has made great progress in what he does, I don&t think there&s any reason for him to be conceited. 英语之家
  如何成功的英语作文篇4
  成功的决定因素The Factors Lead to Success 内容来自
  When doing the same thing, some people success but some fail. There must be many factors leading that result. In my view, the most important factor is the difference of confidence, determination and sociability are the foundation and condition of success. 内容来自
  做同样的事情,有些人成功,有些人失败。肯定有许多因素导致这样的结果。在我看来,最重要的因素是人的信心,,决心的差异以及社交能力是成功的基础和条件。
朋友不可缺,那么关于如何交朋友的英语作文,我们写的和别人写的有何不同?下面是学习啦小...
相关热点:您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
(英语预测作文--适合基础一般型的学生.doc 9页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
1亲爱的同学们,初中生活即将结束!在此离别之际,恰逢21世纪英语周刊征稿,请你以“A/An…PersoninMySchoolLife”为题,介绍一位老师或同学,描述一件发生在你们之间的、令你印象深刻的事情并谈谈你的感受。   AHelpfulPersoninMySchoolLife   Ihavemetalotofpeopleinmyschoollife.OneofthemismygoodfriendEmma.SheisthebestfriendI’vemadeintheclass,whoisalwaysthereformewhenIaminneedofhelp.   Recently,Ifoundmyselfgettingupseteasily.Ioftencomplainedaboutthestressandevencouldn’tconcentrateonstudies.Emmanoticedmyproblemandspenttwohourswithmeoneday,talkingaboutherownstressandhowshewasdealingwithdifficulties.Fromher,Ilearntthattheonlywaytobeatdifficultiesiskeepingtryinginsteadofcomplaining.AndIfeltmuchmoreconfidenttofightagainstthemtogetherwithEmma.   “Afriendinneedisafriendindeed”.Agoodfriendisonewhomakesyouhappywhenyouarecryingandstrongwhenyouaregivingin,andthatisEmmatome.2假设你叫李平,是美国中学生斯蒂文的笔友,你收到了他的来信.请给斯蒂文写一封回信。根据中国人的性格特点和风俗习惯,告诉他在中国家庭居住时应注意些什么。   DearLiPing,   I’mgoingtoChinainSeptember.I’llstudyinNo.1MiddleSchoolinBeijingforhalfayear.AndI’llliveinahomeofaChinesestudent.I’veneverbeentoChinaandIknowverylittleaboutChinesefamilies.CanyoutellmesomethingaboutitsothatIcangetonwellwiththem?   I’mlookingforwardtohearingfromyou.   Yours,Steven   DearSteven,   I’mgladtohearthatyouwillcometoChinasoon.It’sgreattostaywithaChinesefamilybecauseChinesepeopleareveryfriendly.ButtherearesomedifferencesbetweenChinesepeopleandAmericanpeople.Ifyouknowthesewell,therewillbenoproblemwithyourstayinaChinesefamily.   First,don’tcallthemotherorthefather’sname.Theywillbegladifyoucallthemmumanddad.Second,preparealittlegiftforthefamily.Giveittothemwhenyougettotheirhome.Third,eattogether.Remember,don‘tstarteatingbeforetheparentsdoatmealsunlesstheyaskyoutodoso.Aboveall,tellthembeforehandifyoucan’tgethomeontime.   Takeiteasy.I’msureyouwillgetonwellwiththem.   Yours,LiPing3.紧张的初中生活就要结束,你一定想好好放松一下。老师希望你过一个既有意义又充实的假期。请以“MySummerHolidayPlan”为题写一段话,把你的想法告诉老师。   提示词语:tired,trip,relax,exercise,read,help,housework   参考文段:MySummerHolidayPlan   Afterthreeyearsstudy,Ifeelhappybutverytired.NowIshowyoumysummerholidayp
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 what about this hat 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信