词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!hose_down 的翻译是:hose_down 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
相关内容&aCry on your shoulder - 啼声在您肩膀- & a只有努力才能得到好的成绩 正在翻译,请等待... & a优惠。 Preferential benefit. & asegregated and maintained separately from OANDA Asia Pacific's own funds. 分离和分开地维护与OANDA亚太的自己资金。 & amuch higher than that usable from a buffer 更加高于那能用从缓冲 & a地球上的宇航员的故事 On Earth's astronaut's story & a众所周知,西方人的思维与中国人是不一样的。 It is well known, westerner's thought and the Chinese are dissimilar. & aHPDIA0306W This account has been temporarily locked out due to too many failed login attempts. HPDIA0306W这个帐户临时地被锁的归结于许多不合格的注册企图。 & ai `m drying to see you i看见您的`m干燥 & aD. so not as to get involved
& aJilin Xintianlong Alcohol Co., Ltd." 吉林Xintianlong酒精Co.,有限公司“ & a我会尽可能多的跟孩子说话 I can many speak as far as possible with the child & a物理属性 Physical property & aHe asks me to stay in the room till he came back.
& a你正在唱歌么?是的我在唱歌。不我不在唱歌 You are singing? Is I am singing.I am not singing & a精密的 Precise & a手术禁忌 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI'd love one 我会爱一 & a那是当然的啊 那是当然的啊 & a他们住进了市里最好的宾馆 正在翻译,请等待...
& a圖2. 移開一個樣品架.手與燈的距離是30cm: 每天只允許UV暴曬6分鐘. Figure 2. Puts aside a sample frame. The hand and the lamp distance is 30cm: Every day only allows UV insolation 6 minutes. & aLoaded to force Loaded to force & a主要入口设计 Main entrance design & a会员基本情况 Member basic situation & aCamfrog Video Chat Room Server Camfrog录影聊天室服务器 & a感受元件 Sensing unit & a小样,美的你 Galley proof, beautiful you & asup err 一口犯错 & a变成流星后 After turns the meteor & afast jaws 快速的下颌 & aDiesel 正在翻译,请等待...
& alowwash 正在翻译,请等待...
& aFeel a bit alienated 感觉被疏远的位 & aAsk someone's name 要求命名的某人的 & aheat tape 热磁带 & a已经过去的 Already passed & a防地雷车 Guards against the land mine vehicle & a领导 Leadership & a请问要点什么菜? What vegetable ask the main point? & ahoney 蜂蜜 & a深深的知道父母的苦处与难处 Deep knows parents' hardship and the difficulty & a活用 Applying flexibly & a增进友谊 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我是有多幸运能拥有三个温暖的室友 I have luckily can have three warm roommates & a第一届航空航天锦标赛二等奖 First session of aerospace championship tournament second prize & a加药房 Adds the pharmacy & aAnti-Drown: Running out of breath! Going up for air! 反淹没: 用尽呼吸! 上升为空气! & athe following documents have been faxed to applicant to both fax numbers indicated and alsoe-mailed to applicant for insurance 以下文件被电传了对申请人到两个传真号被表明和alsoe被邮寄对保险申请人 & afashion!!You know fashion 时尚!! 您知道时尚 & ai have read and agree to the terms and condetions of use 我读了并且赞成用途期限和condetions & a啤酒制造业
& aunable chear error 无法chear错误 & ano.42 changi south street 1 changi south idustrial 南部没有changi南街道1 changi idustrial & aCHINA CHEAT ALWAYS 总中国欺诈 & a清高 Aloof from worldly affairs & aGarden with a cherry tree and several strains of orchids 庭院以樱桃树和兰花几张力 & ahose_down hose_down &一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!}

我要回帖

更多关于 pantyhose mom and 的文章

更多推荐