Yeah单词中文是什么,请英文直译中文单词

yeah是什么意思_yeah在线翻译_yeah什么意思_yeah的意思_yeah的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
yeah是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
yeah是什么意思 yeah在线翻译 yeah什么意思 yeah的意思 yeah的翻译 yeah的解释 yeah的发音 yeah的同义词 yeah的反义词 yeah的例句 yeah的相关词组
yeah英 [je?] 美 ['j??, 'jae?, j?-] yeah 基本解释副词是; ( yes的俗音); (用于表示对后说的话不相信); (用于作出回应)哦yeah 情景对话Social Security-(社会保险)A:Man, they take a lot of our paycheck.&&&&&&嘿,他们从我的薪水里扣了不少钱哦。B:Yeah, the government really takes a bite, doesn’t it?&&&&&&是呀,政府确实扣除不少。yeah的翻译A:Seriously. The only tax I don’t mind them taking is social security. It’s only a few dollars every paycheck.&&&&&&当然。只有社会保险这种税我不介意上交。每回只要从薪水里面扣除几元钱。B:Yeah, I don’t mind it either. We’ll both end up rich slobs and not need it, but what if we do, you know?&&&&&&是呀,我也不介意。我们最终肯定不会缺钱也不会需要它,但是如果我们有这个钱的话,你知道?A:Yeah. It won’t be much, but at least we’ll have a monthly check when we get old.&&&&&&是呀,虽然不多,但是最少老了以后每个月有一个固定收入。B:Yeah. My grandmother gets by on social security and the money my grandfather invested when he was alive.&&&&&&是呀,我祖母就是靠社会保险金和祖父在世时的投资生活。A:Let’s just hope the politicians don’t figure out a way to spend it.&&&&&&让我们巴望政治家们不会想着法子把它用掉吧。B:Really?No, they couldn’t. None of them would have jobs if they did.&&&&&&真的吗?不,不会的。如果他们这样做了,他们的工作就不保了。yeah 网络解释1. 在:Oh 闪电般的飞驰穿越黑夜(Yeah)Oh 闪电般的飞驰穿越黑夜(Yeah)难以忍受孤独一人(Ah)所以(Yeah)Oh 闪电般的飞驰穿越黑夜(Yeah)Oh 闪电般的飞驰穿越黑夜(Yeah)已经为你而痴迷(Ah)现在(Yeah)Oh 闪电般的飞驰穿越黑夜(Yeah)2. 来:许慧欣-爱极限(Ray City光速城市电玩代言主题曲) (爱*极限(LOVE OVER)许慧欣-爱极限(Ray City光速城市电玩代言主题曲) (爱*极限(LOVE OVER)真心说出来(Yeah) 真心就表白(That's right)妳离开我的那一天(原Rain & Tears)(片头曲)(Ben)yeah 双语例句1. Yeah, I'll write it up right now.&&&&是的,我现在就去写2. 2. Yeah. I can't wait to get some fresh feta cheese.&&&&对啊,我好想赶快吃到新鲜的羊乳酪。3. danci.911cha.com3. Yeah.- I blame the wax.&&&&是 -都怪除毛蜡4. Yeah, you can say that again.&&&&是啊,你可以这么说5. You see this mosh pit? - Yeah.&&&&你看到那些疯子了没?6. 6. I am the man who aiways love your music.&&&&听你音乐的时候,yeah。爽。7. Yeah, that's the same ass!&&&&是啊 美臀依旧8. yeah8. Osean G Company AYes Yeah! Keep watching, 'cause we're just getting started!&&&&好樣的!继续看着好了,现在才是我们展现真正实力的时候呢!9. Son: Yeah, but the problem is the competition to get into that college is very stiff.&&&&儿子:是啊,但问题是进这个大学的竞争很激烈。10. Edie: Yeah, I'm a naughty girl.&&&&这个嘛,我也不是个安分女孩。11. yeah在线翻译11. The End of the World, where I set up, concerned about a person, not a cancellation Yeah, how else, there are no well-meaning people can help me there, ah, my End of the World set up, concerned about a person, not a cancellation ah, how's going on, ...&&&&&&在我的天涯那里设置了,关注某人,取消不了了呀,怎么回事,有没有好心人能帮帮我啊在我的天涯那里设置了,关注某人,取消不了了呀,怎么回事,。。。12. And I'd say, Yeah, you know I'm not going to get divorced.&&&&&&而我说:是的,你知道我不会离婚。13. Uncomplicated? -Yeah, it's simple, it's simple music, for simple people.&&&&&&不复杂?-是的,它是非常简单的音乐,为简单的人创作的。14. Yeah! Gentleman is the one I forgot to mention.&&&&&&具有绅士的翩翩风度是我忘了提到的。15. Yeah, we don't know what tripped it.&&&&&&我们不知道是谁触动它的16. B:Yeah, but I totally screwed it up. I tripped&&&&&&有啊,但完全被我搞砸了,我被舞台绊倒17. Tom: Yeah, I could never bawl out my kid like that.&&&&&&汤姆:我从来不会像那样大声责骂我的小孩。18. Yeah, I've been watching the dodgeball.&&&&&&是的,我有看闪避球比赛。19. Emmet: Yeah? Did you like it?&&&&&&是么?那你喜欢都柏林么?20. Yeah, but I won't take any more crap.&&&&&&不过我再也不会收废品了yeah 词典解释1. 是;好;对&&&&Yeah means yes.&&&&e.g. 'Bring us something to drink.' — 'Yeah, yeah.'&&&&&&&&&&&“给我们拿点喝的。” ——“好的,好的。”yeah 单语例句1. Yeah, it is time to let the invisible hand of market come to sports.2. Yeah, how could people have a heavy heart in this land of idyllic beauty?3. " Yeah, " I said as I strapped on my imaginary spurs before mounting my High Horse.4. " Yeah I messed up in front of everybody, " she says.5. " Yeah I really like the sleek design, " I said.6. Yeah, maybe mentally and emotionally it did take a little bit out of me.7. I wouldn't be surprised if I get a text message next time when he wins, yeah.8. And Scottie was that guy who came in and said, 'Yeah I will do that and you know what?9. " Yeah, " Yao says without missing a beat or changing his expression.yeah 英英释义adv1. not only so, but&&&&e.g. I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice&&&&Synonym: yeah是什么意思,yeah在线翻译,yeah什么意思,yeah的意思,yeah的翻译,yeah的解释,yeah的发音,yeah的同义词,yeah的反义词,yeah的例句,yeah的相关词组,yeah意思是什么,yeah怎么翻译,单词yeah是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 yeah的中文解释
沪江词库精选yeah是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
英音 [ j?? ] ; 美音 [ j?? ]
adv. 1.【口】是
同义词:。
Yeah, I thought he was a cinch.
是啊,我想他很有把握。
Yeah. Could we go scuba diving?
好的,我们去潜水,好吗
Yeah. The baseball game will be on the air in a few seconds.
有啊。马上就要转播棒球比赛了。
So your mother objects to your marriage with Mary. Yeah?
你母亲反对你同玛丽的婚姻,对吗?
'Bring us something to drink.' — 'Yeah, yeah.'
“给我们拿点喝的。”——“好的,好的。”
Yeah, where have you been lately?
是啊,你最近到哪儿去了?
- Yeah, if you're a fag.
- 是啊, 你这个同性恋
Yeah, I adore light music.
喜欢,我特别喜欢轻音乐。
Yeah! He 's a terrible singer.
唷!他唱得真差劲
Yeah, it can be very disconcerting when you are in an unfamiliar place.
是呀,在不熟悉的地方有时心里是很不安。
not only so, but
a. 抱积极态度的,肯定的
n. 肯定者,唯唯诺诺者
n. 肯定,赞成,赞成票
1.【古】你们,汝等。即 thou 的复数,相当于现代的you
1.(拟古用法) 同 the
a. 名叫…的
2017yeah是什么意思由沪江网提供。buck yeah是什么意思_buck yeah在线翻译_buck yeah什么意思_buck yeah的意思_buck yeah的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
buck yeah是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
buck yeah是什么意思 buck yeah在线翻译 buck yeah什么意思 buck yeah的意思 buck yeah的翻译 buck yeah的解释 buck yeah的发音 buck yeah的同义词
buck yeahbuck yeah 双语例句1. Touch need your hands on me so we can touch i need your lips on me so we can touch boy lick my body weak come and gimme what i need fulfill my fantasies so we can touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah ah ah ah touch ah ah ah i can't wait no more got this feelin'in my mind baby i'm gonna call you up and yes i know it's late at night but i can't hold back the urge wanna hear you in my ear wanna feel our bodys merge boy i need you lyin'here so we can touch put your hands on me so we can touch put your lips on me wanna feel your touch boy lick my body weak come and gimme what i need fulfill my fantasies so we can touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah boy i hope you're ready this gon'be a long night we're gon'do it how you want it'cause i know just what you like got my body feelin'right my emotions runnin'high and i'm feelin'kinda lovely sure there's something we should try we can touch put your hands on me so we can touch put your lips on me wanna feel your touch boy lick my body weak come and gimme what i need fulfill my fantasies so we can touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah look ma i'm glad you called me i was just about to turn around anyway i've been thinkin'bout that move that you made up you mean the one i call the stand up huckle buck yeah ma i love it when you do you i know if you hurry up i ma give you part 2 i'm on my way girl can't you hear my car rushin'i'm tryin'to get there fast so we can sart touchin'touch put your hands on me so we can touch put your lips on me wanna feel your touch boy lick my body weak come and gimme what i need fulfill my fantasies so we can touch put your hands on me so we can touch put your lips on me wanna feel your touch boy lick my body weak come and gimme what i need fulfill my fantasies so we can touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah touch&&&&触摸需求你的人手右手击球员的左后方场地自我如此我们罐触摸i需求你的嘴唇右手击球员的左后方场地自我如此我们罐触摸男孩舔我的躯体弱来和乞讨的什么 i需求履行我的幻想曲如此我们罐触摸啊啊啊触摸啊啊啊啊啊啊触摸啊啊啊i不能等候不再得到这个feelin在朝派我的介意当作婴儿般对待我是去向打电话你向上的移动和同意i知道它's迟在晚上但是i不能支持住后退成为驱动力想要向听见你在朝派我的耳朵想要向感觉我们躯体合并男孩i需求你lyin'这里如此我们罐触摸放你的人手右手击球员的左后方场地自我如此我们罐触摸放你的嘴唇右手击球员的左后方场地自我想要向感觉你的触摸男孩舔我的躯体弱来和乞讨的什么 i需求履行我的幻想曲如此我们罐触摸啊啊啊触摸啊啊啊触摸啊啊啊触摸啊啊啊男孩i希望你公亩敏捷的这个gon'是a长时间晚上我们公亩gon'社交聚会它怎样你想要它'原因i知道仅仅什么你爱好得到我的躯体feelin权利我的情感runnin高度和我是 feelin可爱的人的一种可靠的那里's某样东西我们是将去请尝试我们罐触摸放你的人手右手击球员的左后方场地自我如此我们罐触摸放你的嘴唇右手击球员的左后方场地自我想要向感觉你的触摸男孩舔我的躯体弱来和乞讨的什么 i需求履行我的幻想曲如此我们罐触摸啊啊啊触摸啊啊啊触摸啊啊啊触摸啊啊啊看妈我是很高兴你打电话自我i was差不多向转变不管怎样我富人是讨论会'较量那个移动那个你制做向上的移动你用意一 i打电话竖立向上的移动髋部反对是的妈i爱它什么时候你社交聚会你i知道条件你匆忙向上的移动i妈让步你分开2我是右手击球员的左后方场地我的方式女孩不能你听见我的小汽车rushin'我是tryin'向到达那里斋戒如此我们罐sart touchin'触摸放你的人手右手击球员的左后方场地自我如此我们罐触摸放你的嘴唇右手击球员的左后方场地自我想要向感觉你的触摸男孩舔我的躯体软弱情欲高潮和乞讨的什么样的i需求履行我的我们能触动表达的幻想曲如此你的我们能稍微谈到一点自我如此的人手放你的我的幻想曲啊啊啊稍微谈到一点自我贫穷,感受到你的触摸男孩舔我的i需求履行什么软弱情欲高潮和乞讨的躯体,所以我们罐的嘴唇 touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah touchbuck yeah是什么意思,buck yeah在线翻译,buck yeah什么意思,buck yeah的意思,buck yeah的翻译,buck yeah的解释,buck yeah的发音,buck yeah的同义词,buck yeah的反义词,buck yeah的例句,buck yeah的相关词组,buck yeah意思是什么,buck yeah怎么翻译,单词buck yeah是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐