don't后面能接unstander吗

格莱美最佳对唱金曲《Don't&Know&Much无需知道太多》
亚伦纳维尔于日出生在美国Louisiana的New
Orleans。evill从他与兄弟Art组成的合唱团Ha
wketts开始走上了他的音乐生涯。的确手足情是Nevill生命中最看重的东西之一,他曾说:“回首岁月,我为自己,更从心底里热爱同我共甘苦的兄弟们。我永远是Nevil-les的一员。”被称为“大粒墨”
的美国黑人歌手Aaron
Neville天赋一把圆润柔美,幼细滑溜的阴柔嗓子,与他粗犷豪壮的外表形成强烈的反差。
在流行音乐史上,很难找出几个像琳达朗丝黛(Linda
Ronstadt)这样歌路如此宽广、而且不论尝试哪一种,都同样获得惊人成功的歌手。1946年出生于亚利桑那州的一个音乐家庭中,具有墨西哥血统,从小受到良好的音乐熏陶。18岁时,参加洛杉矶的一个民谣演唱组,以后又曾和著名的"老鹰"乐队合作,担任主唱。1974年离开"老鹰"乐队,开始了独唱生涯。她的嗓音圆润丰满,演唱风格丰富多样。70年代是琳达艺术生涯的高峰期,她成为当时乡村摇滚的代表人物之一。1975年,荣获格莱美最佳女歌手奖。
这首《Don’t
Know Much》,曾获32届格莱美最佳二重唱奖。由女歌手琳达-罗恩施塔特(Linda
Ronstadt)与黑人歌手爱伦-奈维尔(Aaron
Neville)于1989年合作完成,是对唱情歌的至圣经典。男女歌手的演绎.一个高亢,润厚凝重;一个细腻,纯静柔美,阴阳相济,婉转深情,轻语呢喃,加上曼妙的旋律,让人醉心其中。有时候,音乐如致幻剂,又如情人一般,可以抚慰走失在嘈杂世界的灵魂。
熟悉的旋律,简单的唱腔和编曲,但Linda
Ronstadt 和Aaron
Neville款款深情的吟唱,似倾注了无尽的柔情,唤回了内心久远的温情和湿漉漉的回忆。相爱的两个人,真的无需知道太多,只要知道-我爱你-就够了。
Much》英文歌词&
Look&at&this&face&I&know&the&years&are&showing
Look&at&this&life&I&still&dont&know&where&its&going
I&dont&know&much&but&I&know&I&love&you
And&that&may&be&all&I&need&to&know
Look&at&these&eyes&they&never&see&what&matters
Look&at&these&dreams&so&beaten&and&so&batered
I&dont&know&much&but&I&know&I&love&you
And&that&may&be&all&i&need&to&know
so&many&questions&still&left&unanswered
so&much&Ive&never&broken&through
and&When&I&feel&you&near&me&sometimes
I&see&so&clearly&the&only&truth
Ill&ever&know&is&near&you
Look&at&this&man&so&blessed&with&inspiration
Look&at&this&soul&still&searching&for&savation
Dont&know&much&but&I&know&I&love&you
And&that&many&be&all&i&need&to&know
《无需知道太多》中文歌词
细看这张脸
留下了岁月的痕迹
我仍不知道它的去向
无须知道太多
但我知道我爱你
可能那就是
我所须知道的一切
看这些眼睛
他们总是在茫然寻觅
又如此支离破碎
无须知道太多
但我知道我爱你
可能那就是
我所须知道的一切
如此多的问题
仍然没有答案
我从没解决的问题
当我感到你在身边
有时我清楚地知道
我所知道的唯一事实
就是你和我
看看这个男人
领受着神灵的保佑
看看他的灵魂
仍盼望有所皈依
无须知道太多
但我知道我爱你
可能那就是
我所须知道的一切
无须知道太多
但我知道我爱你
可能那就是
我所须知道的一切
无须知道太多
但我知道我爱你
可能那就是
我所需要知道的.
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译己所不欲,勿施于人的翻译 Don't do to others what you don't want others do to you.这句话怎么断句?直接理解是:不要对他人做你不想要他人对你做的?感觉理解不通 &另外,to与unto有什么区别?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
己所不欲,勿施于人 (论语),较好的翻译是:Do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire.Don't do unto others what you don't want others do unto you.无须断句.这句话来自英文圣经.不要对他人做你不想要他人对你做的.To and unto are interchangeable.Nowadays,the only times unto is still used are in idioms.
“己所不欲,勿施于人”是指自己所不想做的,不要强加于别人。换一种说法是:不要让他人做你不想做的.
上面的译文是:不要对他人做你不想要他人对你做的.
感觉不通顺啊
What you yourself do not desire(己所不欲),do not impose on others(勿施于人).
这一句我明白,我想问的是这一句:Don't do unto others what you don't want others do unto you. 不要对他人做你不想要他人对你做的.
Whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them.
你们愿意人怎样待你,你也要怎样待人
Let no man do to another that which would be repugnant to himself
己所不欲,勿施于人
Hurt not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful.
不可从伤害他人的方式中,你会发现伤害自己。
Don't do unto others what you don't even want others do unto you.
不要对他们做连你自己也不想要他们这样对你做的事。
己所不欲他人如此待你, 勿施于人.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
是 Don't do to others what you ,don't want others do to you.to和unto的区别:虽然两者都是介词,但还是有区别的:to的几种基本含义:1. 向,往,到2. (表示距离)离······多远3. (表示时间)直到,在...之前unto的几种基本含义:1. 对,给,...
没什么很大的分别 一样的
扫描下载二维码The following code works great on my Nexus 9 running Android 5.1.1 (Build LMY48M), but won't work on a Nexus 9 running Android 6.0 (Build MPA44l)
List&ScanFilter& filters = new ArrayList&ScanFilter&();
ScanSettings settings = (new ScanSettings.Builder().setScanMode(ScanSettings.SCAN_MODE_LOW_POWER)).build();
ScanFilter.Builder builder = new ScanFilter.Builder();
builder.setManufacturerData((int) 0x0118, new byte[]{(byte) 0xbe, (byte) 0xac}, new byte[]{(byte) 0xff, (byte)0xff});
ScanFilter scanFilter = builder.build();
filters.add(scanFilter);
mBluetoothLeScanner.startScan(filters, settings, new ScanCallback() {
On Android 5.x, the above code yields a callback when a manufacturer advertisement matching the scan filter is seen.
(See example Logcat output below.)
On the Nexus 9 with MPA44l, no callbacks are received.
If you comment out the scan filter, callbacks are received successfully on the Nexus 9.
09-22 00:07:28.050
/org.altbeacon.beaconreference D/BluetoothLeScanner﹕ onScanResult() - ScanResult{mDevice=00:07:80:03:89:8C, mScanRecord=ScanRecord [mAdvertiseFlags=6, mServiceUuids=null, mManufacturerSpecificData={280=[-66, -84, 47, 35, 68, 84, -49, 109, 74, 15, -83, -14, -12, -111, 27, -87, -1, -90, 0, 1, 0, 1, -66, 0]}, mServiceData={}, mTxPowerLevel=-, mDeviceName=null], mRssi=-64, mTimestampNanos=78}
Has anybody seen ScanFilters work on Android M?
解决方案 The problem was not the scan filter, but that the scan filter was only being used when the app was in the background.
Starting with Android M, Bluetooth LE scanning in the background is blocked unless the app has one of the following two permissions:
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
The app I was testing did not request either of these permissions, so it did not work in the background (the only time the scan filter was active) on Android M. Adding the first one solved the problem.
I realized this was the problem because I saw the following line in Logcat:
09-22 22:35:20.152
E BluetoothUtils: Permission denial: Need ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION or ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission to get scan results
See here for details:
本文地址: &
以下code对我的Nexus的伟大工程,9运行Android 5.1.1(构建LMY48M),但不会上运行的Nexus 9上班的Android 6.0(编译MPA44l) 列表< ScanFilter>过滤器=新的ArrayList< ScanFilter>();ScanSettings设置=(新ScanSettings.Builder()setScanMode(ScanSettings.SCAN_MODE_LOW_POWER))建立()。ScanFilter.Builder建设者=新ScanFilter.Builder();builder.setManufacturerData((INT)0x0118,新的byte [] {(字节)0xbe,(字节)0xac},新的byte [] {(字节)为0xFF,(字节)为0xFF});ScanFilter scanFilter = builder.build();filters.add(scanFilter);mBluetoothLeScanner.startScan(过滤器,设置,新ScanCallback(){
...}); 在Android的5.x的,上面的code产生当一家厂商的广告匹配扫描过滤器被认为是一个回调。 (请参见下面的例子logcat的输出。)在Nexus的9 MPA44l,没有回调接收。如果您注释掉扫描过滤器,回调成功地接收到了Nexus 9。
09-22 00:07:28.050 1748年至1796年/ org.altbeacon.beaconreference D / BluetoothLeScanner:onScanResult() -
ScanResult {mDevice = 00:07:80:03:89 :8C,mScanRecord = ScanRecord [mAdvertiseFlags = 6,mServiceUuids = NULL,mManufacturerSpecificData = {280 =
66,-84,47,35,68,84,-49,109,74,15,-83,-14, -12,-111,27,-87,-1,-90,0,1,0,1,-66,0]},mServiceData = {},mTxPowerLevel = -,mDeviceName =空],mRssi =
- 64,mTimestampNanos = 78} 有人看到ScanFilters上版本的Android M工作?解决方案 问题不扫描过滤器,但是,当该应用是在后台扫描过滤器仅被使用。与版本的Android M开始,在背景中的蓝牙LE扫描阻止,除非应用程序有以下两种权限之一:
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATIONandroid.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION 我是测试并没有要求这两种权限,所以才没有在后台运行在Android M.(唯一一次扫描过滤器是活跃的)添加第一个该应用程序解决了这个问题。我意识到这是问题,因为我看到的logcat以下行:
09-22 22:35:20.152 ?BluetoothUtils:权限拒绝:需要ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION或ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION权限得到扫描结果 在这里看到的细节:https://$c$c.google.com/p/android-developer-$p$pview/issues/detail?id=2964
本文地址: &
扫一扫关注官方微信Online Data - Robert Shiller
ONLINE DATA ROBERT SHILLER
The data collection effort about investor attitudes that I have been conducting since
1989 has now resulted in a group of
produced by the Yale School of
Management. These data are collected in collaboration with Fumiko Kon-Ya and Yoshiro
Tsutsui of Japan. Some of our earlier results are also noteworthy: .
Stock market data used in my book, Irrational Exuberance [Princeton
University Press 2000, Broadway Books 2001, 2nd ed., 2005] are available for download, U.S. Stock Markets 1871-Present
and CAPE Ratio. This data set consists of
monthly stock price, dividends, and earnings data and the consumer price index (to allow
conversion to real values), all starting January 1871. The price, dividend, and earnings
series are from the same sources as described in Chapter 26 of my earlier book (Market
Volatility [Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 1989]), although now I use monthly data, rather
than annual data. Monthly dividend and earnings data are computed from the S&P
four-quarter totals for the quarter since 1926, with linear interpolation to monthly
figures. Dividend and earnings data before 1926 are from Cowles and associates (Common
Stock Indexes, 2nd ed. [Bloomington, Ind.: Principia Press, 1939]), interpolated from
annual data. Stock price data are monthly averages of daily closing prices through January
2000, the last month available as this book goes to press. The CPI-U (Consumer Price
Index-All Urban Consumers) published by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics begins in
1913; for years before 1913 1 spliced to the CPI Warren and Pearson's price index, by
multiplying it by the ratio of the indexes in January 1913. December 1999 and January 2000
values for the CPI-Uare extrapolated. See George F. Warren and Frank A. Pearson, Gold
and Prices (New York: John Wiley and Sons, 1935). Data are from their Table 1, pp.
11–14. For the Plots, I have multiplied the inflation-corrected series by a constant
so that their value in january 2000 equals their nominal value, i.e., so that all prices
are effectively in January 2000 dollars.
U.S. Home Price Indices, which Karl Case and I originally developed,
which were produced
by our firm Case Shiller Weiss, Inc. under the direction of Allan Weiss, are
now produced by CoreLogic
under the direction of Linda Ladner and David Stiff.
Many of these price indices, including twenty cities, low- medium- and high- tier home price indices, condominium
indices, and a U.S. national index, are now published as the S&P/CoreLogic/Case-Shiller Home Price Indices by
Standard & Poor's, and are available to the public on
Eleven of these indices are
traded at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. Information on these futures markets can be found at
Historical housing market data used in my book, Irrational Exuberance [Princeton University
Press 2000, Broadway Books 2001, 2nd edition, 2005], showing home prices since 1890 are
available for download and updated monthly: .
An annual series is also available here,
since 1871 that I in
collaboration with several colleagues collected to examine long term historical trends in
the US market. This is Chapter 26 from my book Market Volatility, 1989, and&
revised and updated.
Karl Case and I have collected some , which show for a sample of homes that sold twice between
1970 and 1986 in each of four cities ,
the first sale price, second sale price, first sale date, and second sale date. These data
are somewhat outdated, and of interest only to researchers.}

我要回帖

更多关于 please don t go 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信