healthit is importantt for还是to everyone

> 问题详情
作文。 Health is very important to everyone. What should we do to keep healthy? Write a passage using
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
作文。&&&&&Health is very important to everyone. What should we do to keep healthy? Write a passage using thefollowing phrases in the box.healthy food, eating habits, be good for, do exercise, keep fit, get enough sleep&&&&You may begin like this:&&&&&Health is important to everyone…&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
找答案会员
享三项特权
找答案会员
享三项特权
找答案会员
享三项特权
选择支付方式:
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
请您不要关闭此页面,支付完成后点击支付完成按钮
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜您!升级VIP会员成功
常用邮箱:
用于找回密码
确认密码:Health is very important to everyone.What should we do to keep healthy? Write a passage using the following phrases in the box. healthy food, eating habits, be good for, do exercise, keep fit, get e 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Health is very important to everyone.What should we do to keep healthy? Write a passage using the following phrases in the box.
healthy food, eating habits, be good for, do exercise, keep fit, get enough sleep
  You may begin like this:
  Health is important to everyone…
答案:见修正 1
科目:初中英语
Health is important to us. We should have more vegetables and fruit and we shouldn’t eat _____ junk food.A.too muchB.much tooC.very muchD.very
来源:学年江苏盐城阜宁县羊寨中学度七年级下期期末考试英语卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
你是学校英文报的小记者李华。请给你校初三学生写一封公开信,就如何保持考前健康提出建议。主要内容如下:(1)早睡早起,保持充足睡眠;(2)饮食均衡,少吃垃圾食品;(3)多做体育运动;(4)你的其它建议。Dear students,As we all know, good health is important for success in the exams,so I’m writing to…Best wishes and stay healthy.Yours,Li Hua注意:1.词数80左右(信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数);2.不得透露学校、姓名等任何个人信息,否则不予评分。
来源:学年浙江省余姚市九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Almostevery day, we discuss the topic of health, especially for kids. But what ishealth? “Health” means eating well, getting enough exercise, and having ahealthy weight. Let’s read the following rules. They can help you stay healthy.(1). Eat avariety of food, especially fruit and vegetables. We all know that eatingfruit and vegetables can help us stay healthy, but many of us only eat ourfavorite food. Remember that we can only get the nutrition (营养) we need by eating different kinds of food, especiallyfruit and vegetables.(2). Drinkwater and milk most often. Everyone knows that water is important. Besidesthat, kids need plenty of calcium (钙)to grow strong bones, and milk is rich in it. Every day, you should drink atleast three cups of milk, when you are 9 years old or older. You should alsotry to have less sugary drinks, like soda and coca. They include a lot ofsugar. Sugar only includes calories (热量),not important nutrition.(3). Listento your body. When you are eating, notice how your body feels. When yourstomach feels comfortably full, stop eating. Eating too much makes you feeluncomfortable. If you do it too often, it can make you unhealthy and fat.(4). Limitscreen time. What’s screen time? It’s the amount of time you spend watching TV,movies and playing computer games. The more time you spend on thesesitting-down activities, the less time you spend playing sports, likebasketball, and doing other activities like riding and swimming. Try to spendno more than 2 hours a day on screen time. 1.In this passage, “health” includes all of the following EXCEPT ______. A. eatingwell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.doing more exerciseC. having ahealthy weight&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. wearing comfortable clothes2.The underlined phrase “a variety of” means ______. A. plenty of&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.all kinds of&&&& &&& C. the rest of&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.a lot of3.Which of the following is NOT true? A. Eatingmore fruit and vegetables is good for people.B. Weshould eat and drink things with little sugar. C. Weshould spend the same time on both sitting-down activities and sports.D. When weare full, we should stop eating, no matter how delicious the food is.4.Screen time is the time that you spend ______.A. playingcomputer games&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& B.watching movies&&&& C. watchingTV&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.All of above5.What’sthe main idea of the passage?A. How toeat healthy food. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Eating and playing are both important. C.Suggestions for staying healthy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Health is very important.&
来源:学年山东省青岛市市北区九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:选词填空
用所给词语的恰当形式填空,每词限用一次。
reply, pay attention to, lift, realize, not waste, face, belong to, experience, catch, hurt
1.It’s true that Diaoyu Island _________________China. 2.Mary’s parents would like her ________________ thejoy (喜悦) in helping others.3.What he said _________________ &me. 4.The boy got very bad grades and he was afraid_________________& his father.5.When I walked past his room, I saw him_________________& a big stone over his head.6._________________ our health is very important foreveryone.7.The other day, my classmates and I _________________the early bus. How lucky! 8._________________ food. Many peopleare hungry in today’s world. 9.I_________________ &to him twice since I receivedhis last letter.10.I hope the Japanese _________________& theirmistakes as soon as possible.&
来源:学年度河北省唐山市八年级上期期中测试英语卷
题型:阅读理解
At midnight Mr. King coughedagain. He got up and took some medicine. Before he lay down again, he smoked.And he couldn’t go to sleep any longer. Hefound the medicine book and began to read it. He was afraid he had lung cancer.He seemed to see death was waiting for him. Tears(眼泪) ran down his face. Hedidn’t see his wife was standing byhim. “What’s wrong with you, dear?” asked the woman. “Nothing,” the old man answered and coveredhis face with his hands. The old woman opened the book andunderstood at once. She said, “You must stop smoking right now.”“I began to smoke when I was nine, you know. How can’t I do that?”“But I think health is more important.”Mr. King coughed again and hiswife said, “Go to see a doctor tomorrow. Hewill be able to help you, I think.”The doctor told Mr. King to havean Xray examination of his lungs. And then he looked at the Xray carefully fora long time. “Tell me the truth, doctor.”saidMr.King, “Do you see any shadows(阴影)in my lungs?”“No, I don’t see anything.”“Yes?” the old man said happily. “Really?”“Yes. Your lungs are turning black. How can I see any shadows?”(&& )6. Mr.King got upto &&&&&.A. smoke againB. talk with his wife C. read the medicine bookD. take some medicine(&& )7. Mr. Kingcoughed because &&&&&.A. he couldn’t go to sleepB. he was afraid to dieC. he smoked too muchD. he was too old(&& )8.&&&&, so tears ran down his face.A. Mr. King thought he had lungcancerB. Mr. King couldn’t understand the bookC. Mr. King was too sad to go tosleepD. The doctors refused to helpMr. King(&& ) 9.The doctor toldMr. King to have an Xray examination because &&&&&.A. he was sure the man would diesoonB. he wanted the man to stopsmoking right nowC. he wanted to know if there wassomething wrong with his lungsD. he was sure the man would soonbe all right(&& )10. Which of thefollowing is true?A. There was nothing serious withMr. King.B. Smoking too much caused Mr.King’s lungs to turn black.C. The doctor found some shadowsin Mr. King’s lungs.D.Mr. King decided to stop smoking at once.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
We know that health is very important for us标题的话中应该是for us
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
习惯的是to us.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码作文. Health is very important to everyone. What should we do to keep healthy? Write a passage u——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
&& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
来源:福建省期末题
&&&&& Health is very important to everyone. What should we do to keep healthy? Write a passage using thefollowing phrases in the box.
healthy food, eating habits, be good for, do exercise, keep fit, get enough sleep &&&& You may begin like this: &&&&& Health is important to everyone…&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:四川省期末题
书面表达。&&&&&& 假如你叫刘成,是一名中学生,经常收听音乐节目。请你用英语给节目主持人写一封信。要点如下: &&&&& ①你很喜欢这个节目,特别是英语歌曲; &&&&& ②学习很忙,疲劳的你会打开收音机收听这个节目; &&&&& ③你希望能从歌曲中接触一些新词; &&&&& ④你最喜欢My Heart Will Go On这首歌,希望能得到这首歌的歌词(words of the song)。&&&&& &写作时应注意:书信格式要正确,并且要有委婉的表示请求的句子,如:Could you please?/Would you please...?等。(60--80词)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:重庆市期末题
书面表达。根据提示信息,写一篇有关卓别林生平的短文,80词左右。要求:书面整洁,意思连贯,语句通顺,语法正确。全名:Charlie Chaplin 1889:生于伦敦(London)1894:为了找钱,开始唱歌和跳舞1904:去了美国 1910: 开始拍电影1914:成为一名导演 (film director):拍摄多部著名喜剧1977:在瑞士 (Switzerland) 去世&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:期末题
提示写作。&&&&&& 作为90后的新一代少年,我们应该如何把自己培养成一个德智体美劳全面发展的人,请根据所给的提示词并结合自己的实际写一篇英语小短文,谈谈怎样做个充满朝气的阳光少年。&&&&&& 要求:(1) 请用第一人称写。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &(2) 词数80个左右,意思连贯、条理清楚。 &&&&&& 提示词:work hard, do some sports, habit, make friends, favorite hobby, help others &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达。请以 “Keep Our School Clean”为题并结合所给提示词语写一篇简短发言稿&要求:1. 所给词语全部用上&&&&&&&&&&&2. 书写必须认真、仔细 3. 字数:80字左右&提示词语:It's our duty…; not… spit (吐痰) in a public (公众的) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& draw… throw … onto…; make a rule (规则;&制度); &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& be sure Good afternoon, everyone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Writing. (书面表达)&&&&& 假如你叫Han Meimei, 现在杭州二中上学。 你的笔友Mary邀请你去参加聚会。 请你用英语写一封给Mary。 要点如下: &&&&& 1. 你很抱歉,不能去。 &&&&& 2. 你母亲病了,医生叫她卧床几日, 你要照顾她。 &&&&& 3. 谢谢她寄来的漂亮的明信片, 你很喜欢, 将它放在书桌上。&&&&& 注意:&&&&& 1. 信要通顺连贯。 &&&&& 2. 词数50左右, 开头和结尾已给出,不计入总数。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& No.1Middle School&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Qingzhou&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&March 8, 2006 Dear Mary,&&&&&&&Thank you very much for inviting me to your party.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Give my wishes to your family.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Han Meimei
来源:浙江省期末题
书面表达。 &&&&&& 亲爱的同学们,时间过得真快,2009年的寒假 (winter holiday) 仿佛还在眼前,转眼, 2010年的寒假即将到来,你打算怎样去度过呢?你一定早就勾画好了吧,那就赶快把你的想法说出来,与我们一起分享吧!&&&&&& 要求: &&&&& &1. 你的文章须包含以下的内容: &&&&&&&& ◆ Where did you go and what did you do last winter holiday?&&&&&&& &◆ Where are you going this winter holiday? &&&&&&&& ◆ What are you going to do this winter holiday? &&&&&&&& ◆ In the winter holiday, what can you do to help your parents?  &&&&&&&2. 字数在60词左右 &&&&&& 3. 文章中不要出现真实的姓名和学校。 &&&&&&& How time flies! The winter holiday in 2010 is coming. Last winter holiday, I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:0110 期中题
书面表达。&&&&&&&假如你叫Li Ming,你最近参加了学校组织的师生阳光健康行-跑操活动。请你根据中英文提示,写一些对此活动的感受。提示的要点如下:(词数70左右。)&&&& (1)你很喜欢跑步,它使你变得更健康,更富有活力;(healthy)&&&& (2)同学们都很喜欢这项运动都积极参加;(take part in …) &&&& (3)从跑步中你感受到了很多,比如培养了我们持之以恒地做每件事情的良好品质;它融洽了&&&&&&&&&&&&& 师生关系;( keep doing …) &&&& (4)谈谈你自己更多的感受,不少于三点。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达。请先阅读一位母亲的来信: &&&& I am really worried about my daughter, Judy. She always thinks she is too fat. She eats only a little rice and some vegetables. And she eats no fish, beef or pork. "Cake" and "dessert" are taboo words (忌讳语). The problem is that she is not fat at all. In fact, the doctor says she is thin and unhealthy. But she still believesbeing thinner will make her pretty. I am afraid that she will be sick before she becomes only "prettier". Couldyou give some advice to ray daughter? &&&& 根据这位母亲的要求,请以Wang Lei的名义给写信提一些建议。词数在60-80左右。&&&& 提示词:均衡的饮食balanced diet;依我的观点in my opinion;必要的necessary;总而言之in a word Dear Judy,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Good luck!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Wang Lei
来源:模拟题
写作。&&&&&&&假如你是班上的体育委员,你班下星期一准备和6班进行一场篮球比赛。你请非队员的同学到时到学校篮球场观看,为本班队员喝彩加油。词数60左右。&&&&&& 参考词汇:加油to cheer up;篮球场basketball court&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 is important to 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信