在10度的双子座星盘,传统上称为“大天使圣迈克尔”迈克尔,东方的观察者。这颗星星的名字是什么?

您现在的位置: >
【大天使迈克尔】日 扬升的护照是爱
原文网址:
SB: how to think about the whole question of Ascension, and I don&t just mean their own personal Ascension, but also the Ascension of Gaia. Some people think, I believe, that they&ll ascend, but they won&t move from this third-dimensional place. Some people think that they&ll & excuse me, I have to clear & that they&ll ascend and leave the third dimension altogether, just disappear from it, show up in the fifth. Some, of course you&ve said that some people will be coming back.
SB: 如何从整体上看待扬升,不仅仅是个人的扬升,还有还有盖娅的扬升。一些人认为,他们一定能扬升,但是不会离开这个第三维度的地方。一些人认为,他们将扬升并且一块离开第三维度,就从第三维度消失了,并出现在第五维度。一些人,就像你说过的那样会回来。
So, from the point of view of the observer, from the point of view of the people remaining in the third dimension, do the people who ascend early & presuming they don&t come back for a sec., just to talk about this, if we could & do they disappear from view in the third? And when Gaia herself ascends, does it disappear from view from the third? And if so, what happens to the people who were on the third and don&t go to the fifth?
从观察者的角度看,从那些仍待在第三维度的人的角度去观察,那些先扬升的人是从第三维度消失了吗?当盖娅自己扬升的时候,她是从第三维度消失了吗?如果是这样的话,那么仍在第三维度不去第五维度的人会发生什么?
Can you help us understand what would be seen in the process of Ascension, please?
可以帮助我们理解一下在扬升过程中我们会看到什么吗?
AAM: The unusual and unique and beautiful qualities of this Ascension, of this wonderful unfoldment of the Ascension of Gaia and all upon her, is that you are maintaining a physical form. Now, that is why your physical bodies are changing, being adjusted & dare I say upgraded, or reclaimed? Because it is to have&. Gaia intends to still have a form of physicality.
AAM:这次盖娅和盖娅上面的一切扬升的不平常和独特之处在于,你们会保持你们的物理形式。这是为什么现在你们的物理身体正在改变,在调整,可以说是升级或者再生。因为盖娅打算仍在保留肉体形式。
So it is not that physicality is being abandoned. It is not. So, that is being maintained. It is not about one minute you are in your body and the next you have no body, that you are simply in a spiritual form. That is not it. Are you in a lighter form? Yes. But it is still a form of physicality.
所以,并不是肉体被放弃,而是被保留。并不是在前一分钟你还在你的身体中,下一分钟你就没有身体了成了一种灵性形式。并不是这样。你们确实是以更光亮的方式存在,但是仍然是一种肉身形式。
SB: But it&s not on the third dimension, Lord, correct?
SB:但是不是在第三维度,对吗?
AAM: That is correct. You may think of Gaia as a very large body, as she is, but like you, she is also expanding and growing. And so for a brief period, the very edge of Gaia will brush the top of the third, which is an experience of physicality. Will it be anchored in the third realm, the third dimension? No.
AAM:对,你可以想象盖娅是一个非常大的身体,就像她现在这样,但是不是像你们这样的身体,她也正在扩展和成长。并且,到目前为止的一个短暂时期内,盖娅的最前沿将会掠过第三维度的顶端,这是肉体的经历。(译注:想象盖娅是一棵大树,也在不断生长,长高长大,目前最顶端树梢长得超过了第三层楼(第三维度)的顶层,这是盖娅在肉体方面的经历)。它不会锚定在第三维维度
But what you are doing & and I want to take time to explain this & is you are going to the higher realms, dimensions, but you are still remaining in the realm of the 12 dimensions and 12 planes within each of those dimensions. Now, by anchoring in the fifth through the seventh, what you have is the capacity to choose physicality, albeit it is not as dense as the old third reality, but it is not that the realm of what you think of as the physical simply disappears.
Now, does it alter? Yes, it does. Because in the fifth dimension there is no room for the qualities that the humans have developed and clung to. They simply don&t exist. So, what you are asking & and feel free to interrupt, dear heart, I will not take offense &
但是,你们正在做的是,正在去往更高的维度,但是你们仍然保持在12个维度以及在每个维度的12个平面领域内。(译注:有12个维度,每个维度有12个平面,这些平面有高低之分,所以才会有前文的&第三维度的顶端&以及下文&较低的第五维度&的说法,&顶端&就是较高的平面(如第11、12平面),&较低&就是较低的平面(如第1、2平面),译者个人理解,欢迎共同探讨)现在,通过锚定在第五到第七维度,你们具有选择肉体性(physicality)的能力,虽然它不是像旧的第三维度那样稠密,但是它不是你们想象的那样肉体简单的消失了。
AAM: & those who are in the third dimension right now can see you. It is almost like a mirroring effect: in the fifth dimension, you are able to reach down.& Think of it as if I operated right now in front of you. They see you, they experience you, but they are still having a third dimensional experience. But they will not be able to have that experience for much longer simply because Gaia is moving completely out of it. Therefore, to remain on Gaia, you are ascending, and you are ascending to a higher vibration. Yes, we know we often say different, but it is really a higher frequency, where you can access from that point the 12 realities.
那些现在在第三维度的人可以看见你们。它就像镜面效应:在第五维度,你可以向下延伸。。。(译者:镜面效应,镜子外面的物体可以映射到镜子里面,但镜子里面的物体不能映射到镜子外面,镜子外面就是第五维度,镜子里面就是第三维度。译者个人理解,欢迎讨论)想象它,就好像我现在正在你们面前操作(的情况一样)。他们能看到你们,他们能经验到你们,但是他们仍然是第三维度的体验。但是,他们那样的体验不会持续很长时间,仅仅是因为盖娅正在完全从第三维度移出来。因此,为了保持在盖娅上面,你们正在扬升,并且正扬升到更高的振动。是的,我们经常用&不同的振动&这个词,但是它确实是更高的振动频率,从那一点起你可以进入那12个现实。
Now, those who choose not to ascend, but they have made up a heart, mind, soul decision that they simply not even at the very last moment, that they do not choose to shift, then they will be in a different & they will be in a relocation package, let us put it that way, where they will continue to have a third dimensional experience, and to them it will feel as if nothing really changed.
现在,那些选择不扬升的人,他们已经从心里、思维里、灵魂上决定甚至到最后一刻也不扬升的人,他们不选择转变,之后,他们将会在一个不同的。。。他们将会一块重新安置,他们将会继续体验第三维度,并且对他们来说,感觉就好像什么都没有改变一样。
Now, they will not be on Gaia, because Gaia is elsewhere, but they will be in a situation where they believe that they are on Gaia and that what they observe is still the same & until they work out what their choices are, or die. At which point they will return home. And in their review they will understand what happened, because there is no judgment of this. There is just the ardent offer and belief, because there is not a human being, or any creature, for that matter, who has incarnated at this time who did not do so with a conscious knowing of what was transpiring.
现在,他们将不会在盖娅上了,因为盖娅在别的地方(译者:他们在第三维度,盖娅不在第三维度),但是他们将会在一个&场景&里,在那里他们&相信&自己在盖娅上,他们所看到的还是和原来一样的&&直到他们想明白他们做了什么样的决定,或者死去,到那个时候,他们将会回家。并且,在他们的回顾中,他们将会明白发生了什么事情,因为对此不存在评判。只有热情的选项和信任,因为所有这一次投生的人类存有或者任何生物,就这一点而言,都是在有意识地知道正在发生着什么的情况下这样做的选择。(译注:指在有意识地知道正在发生着什么的情况下做了扬升或者不扬升的决定。)
Now, have many forgotten? Yes. But they are being given & consciously, subconsciously, consciously, unconsciously & they are being given ample opportunity to remember, and if not remember, to simply say, &Well, this makes sense. I think I will do this. My heart, it calls to me.&
许多人都忘了吗?是的。但是,他们在有意识的情况下、潜意识的情况下、以及无意识地情况下,都被给予了足够的机会来回忆起,并且如果没记起来的话,仅仅说&好吧,这些有道理,我想我会这么做,我的心在召唤我&
Now, the other piece of that, and this is where you who have done so much diligent and beautiful, beautiful preparation, you say, &Well, if they have not done any preparation and they are not conscious of what is taking place, then how are they prepared?& These changes are still happening, subtly, in the entire populace. The Mother and Father did not say, &We will simply beam to this sector of believers or conscious beings.& No, every being on the planet is being touched. The passport, the ticket, the entry point for Ascension is love. It always has been. That is what it is about. It is a return to love.
在另一方面,你们已经做了这么多勤奋的、漂亮的准备,你会说:&如果他们没有做任何准备,他们没有意识到正发生着什么,那他们怎么做准备?&这些变化仍在以难以觉察的方式在全部人身上发生。(神圣)父亲和母亲并没有说&我们只照耀那些相信者或者有意识的存有&,地球上每一个存有都被照耀到。扬升的护照、门票、入口点就是&爱&。它一直就是。这就是它所是。是回归于爱。
So, if a being, if a woman in the plains of Africa, who has never seen a TV or visited the 2012 Scenario, who has never heard of the Council of Love, who does not know the archangels but who carries love inside her core, who loves Gaia and her family, who treasures the sunset and who speaks to the ancient ones, who is the embodiment of love, of course she will ascend. Because the purity is there.
所以,如果一个存有,一个妇女生活在非洲的平原上,她从没有看过电视或者访问过这个网站,从来没有听说过爱之议会,也不知道大天使,但是内心深处带着爱,爱盖娅、爱她的家人,她珍爱夕阳,她与古代的人说话,她体现着爱,当然她也会扬升。因为纯洁就在那里。
So, that is the true tipping point, not only collectively, but individually. It is the feeling and the embodiment, not just the words, the empty words that we hear so often, the empty promises. So many human beings have forgotten the deep, true meaning of promise or oath or commitment. But if you embody love, then you are ready to go.Can I make it more simple than that?
所以,那是真正的临界点,不仅仅是集体的,也是个人的。它是感觉是具体体现,不仅仅是话语,那些我们听了这么多的空洞话语,无法兑现的承诺。这么多人类存有已经忘记了诺言、誓言或者承诺的深层的真正的含义。但是,如果你体现爱,那么你就做好准备出发了。
SB: No, I don&t think you could. People are continuing to try to visualize what will happen with Ascension. And so one other area of discussion is, well, will I wake up on & so to speak & on December 22nd and find myself in my same apartment? And I can say for myself [laugh], I hope I get new digs! But will I wake up in the same apartment, in the same house? What will it look like? What will have changed? What will remain the same?
SB:人们在努力想象扬升会发生什么?在2012年12月22日,我醒来的时候会发现我自己还在原来的公寓里吗?它看起来是什么样的?什么将会变化?什么将会保持不变?
AAM: You will have changed. Your perception will have changed. Your heart and your ability to see and perceive will have changed. Your ability to finally accept yourself as full co-creator and creator will have changed.
你将会发生改变。你的理解将会发生改变。你的心、你的看和感知的能力将会发生改变。你最终接受你自己作为一个完全的共同创造者和造物主的能力将会发生改变。
So it is not that the Earth as you know it, be it your apartment or your home, has shifted, but your perception of it immediately has shifted. And as soon as you wake up, walk outside! Because you will have a perception of Gaia that is bright and clear and shiny and expansive beyond anything you can conceive of now.
Now, what will happen? Yes, you will get new digs, dear heart. And the reason being that you will look around and say, &This is not what I choose. This is not how I wish to live.& And so will, using the playfulness of the creation codes, you will immediately begin to align subatomic energy, molecular codes into something that is completely fitting.
所以,并不是你们所了解的地球、你的公寓或者你的家,发生了改变,而是你对它们的感知发生了立即发生了转变。并且在你一醒来的时候,在你走到外面的时候,(你就会发现这种转变)。因为你将会感知到盖娅非常明亮、干净、有光泽、广阔的,超越了任何现在你能设想的。那将会发生什么呢?你将会有新房子,亲爱的。原因是你将会看看周围说:&这不是我选择的。这不是我想住的地方&然后,使用创造码像玩耍一样,你将会立即开始将亚原子能量、分子代码调整成完全合适的。
The fifth reality is far more flexible. You think of the third dimension as very fixed, and it has been, because it became solidified because of the false beliefs. But it is not so elsewhere. And so you may create yourself a Taj Mahal on the 23rd of December, and January 1st you may say, &This is far too much. I&m lonely,& and rearrange the molecules to a house in the Cotswolds. But it will be in physicality.
And it will be in the unity with your brethren, with your brothers and sisters of the stars, humanity, to bring forward and create communities, not just structures, for that is almost secondary. But let us suggest, the structures that are going to be created are incredibly more beautiful than the mundane structures you have at the moment. Yes, there are some beautiful examples of fifth dimensional architecture already, cities of light already on your planet. But by and large it is very pedestrian.
第五维度将非常非常灵活。你们认为第三维度非常&固定&并且它确实是那样,因为它是由于错误的信仰使得它变得&固体化的&。但是再其他地方就不是这样了。在12月23日,你也许可以给你自己创造一个泰姬陵,然后1月1日你也许会说:&这太大了,我感觉孤单&然后重新安排原子使房子变成像科茨沃尔德(英国西南部的城市)那样的房子。但是,它将会是具有肉体性(physicality)。将会与你的同胞、你的星星兄弟姐妹、人类一起提出并创建社区,不仅仅是建筑物,建筑物是次要的。我们会说,建筑物将会被创建得难以置信的漂亮,比此刻世界上任何建筑物都漂亮。是的,已经有一些第五维度的美丽的建筑风格的例子,光之城市已经存在于你们的地球上了。但是,总的来说,它是缺乏想象力的。
So, we are not trying to create a situation where we are saying you will wake up and you will think that you are either psychotic, hallucinating or that you have lost everything you ever cared about. No, that is not the case. But you will wake up with a full awareness that it is a new day.
所以,我们并不是试图创造一个情形,在那个情形中当你们醒来的时候,你或者认为你疯了、都是幻觉,或者你认为你失去了每一件你在乎的东西。不,并不是那样。而是你带着完全的意识醒来,完全意识到这是新的一天。
And it is blissful. It is joyful. For you who are the wayshowers, there is a feeling, and it is a feeling, a mental tug of war sometimes, that you are caught betwixt and between. This is not your imagination! You are. Because you are setting the matrix. You are leading the way. You have yourself literally in various dimensions. And being born in a third dimensional reality, you are not used to it.
它是狂喜的,充满喜悦的。对于你们这些引路者来说,有一种感觉,有时是一种脑力上的拔河比赛的感觉,并且你模棱两可拿不定主意。这不是你的想象。你确实是这样。因为你正在设置矩阵,你正在领路。在各种维度中都存在你自己。并且出生在第三维度现实中,你没有习惯它。
But I must say, by and large, you are doing spectacularly in adjusting. And your co-creation & and yes, let us also speak to that for one moment. Right now, dear wayshowers, your co-creations and your creations have been focused primarily on preparing the human collective for what lies ahead, for the shift, for Ascension, for the return of the Mother&s plan.
但是,大体上,你们正在做着引人注目的调整。你的共同创造和你的创造主要集中在为人类集体准备前方即将来临的,为转变做准备,为扬升做准备,为回归母亲的计划做准备。
So your creations have been in writing, in blogging, in music, in building community, in healing, in teaching, in getting rid of the old ways of human behavior, in entering into new paradigms of communication and understanding, extending your heart, your physical self, your mental and emotional selves to each other in the sharing of information. Because I do not wish to say that information is not important. Truth is incredibly important. So your creations have been focused mostly on this band of helping adjust the vibrations, of helping the collective deal with this new frequency.
所以,你的创造将会在写作中、在编辑博客中、在音乐中、在建造社区中、在治疗中、在教导中、在摆脱旧的人类行为方式中、在进入新的通讯方式中,理解并扩展你的物理自我、心智自我和情绪自我,彼此共享信息。因为我不想说信息不重要,真相非常重要。所以你的创造将会大部分集中在帮助调整振动,帮助集体处理新频率。
So when you turn to me and you say, &Michael, you say that I am in the fifth and I am anchoring in the new, but I am still having trouble with my health, with paying my bills, with my apartment,& I say to you, dear heart, yes. Because of the core of generosity in your hearts, that rather than tending to the physical needs, your creation is in tending to the collective, in breaking and releasing and eliminating with us & but in physical reality & the old paradigms.
所以,当你转向我说:&迈克尔,你说我在第五维度中并且我锚定在新的维度中,但是我仍然有健康、付账单、房子方面的问题&。我对你说,亲爱的,确实是。因为你心中慷慨的核心,而不是趋向于物理需求,你的创造将会趋向于集体的(创造),和我们一块在物理现实中突破、释放和剔除旧范式。
And for this, our gratitude is enormous. And we want you to know of our deep appreciation and of our commitment to this partnership, because this is genuine. This is true partnership. You do not worry about hanging new drapes when your son is having a nervous breakdown, when your wife is having a heart attack. You attend to what is necessary and what is of greatest importance. And that, as wayshowers, is exactly what you are doing.
在这一点上,我们非常感激。我们想要你们知道我们的深深的欣赏以及我们对这个合作关系的承诺,因为这是真实的。这是真正的合作关系。当你的儿子精神崩溃的时候,当你的妻子心脏病呢发作的时候,你不会为挂新窗帘这样的鸡毛蒜皮的小事而担心。你会照料那些必要的,那些非常重要的事情。作为引路者,那些正是你正在做的。
We know as human beings who have inhabited this plane of the third dimension that you cannot help but think in physical terms. And no matter how many times we say, &It will be all right, and release it,& we also know that those are your reference points. We understand that. And that is why in the mental phase of the clearing and harmonization is that some of those attachments are being dimmed, not eradicated, dimmed, rebalanced.
我们知道作为居住在第三维度的这个平面的人类存有,你们不得不用物理词汇来思考。并且不管我说多少次&它将会很好,放下它&,我们也知道,那些事你们的参考点。我们理解。那也是为什么在心智清理阶段,和谐就是那些附属物正被模糊,不是抹除,而是变模糊、重新平衡。
When you step outside and the trees start singing to you, you will understand.
当你走到外面,树木开始对着你唱歌的时候,你就明白了。
SB: And the grass, and the water?
SB:草和水也是?
AAM: Yes! And when the water invites you to come, not just to have a swim or a dip, but to join with it in relationship, that you are adding your energy field to theirs, it is a completely different experience, not only of physicality, but of emotion, of connection, of being in community. That is the shift.
And to do, to have that experience, it is unbridled joy. That is why we keep harping on joy.
AAM:是的!当谁邀请你来,不仅仅是游泳或者潜水,而是以伙伴关系加入进来,你正把你的能量场加入到他们的能量场中,将会是完全不同的体验,不仅仅是物理性的体验,也是情绪上的体验,连接上的体检,处于共同体中的体验。那就是转变。去做吧,去经历那些体验,它是无拘无束的喜悦。这也是为什么我们喋喋不休说喜悦。
SB: I think people are not aware of that, Lord. I think what they miss in thinking about the fifth dimension is just the extent of the bliss and the way that that bliss makes everything better. It improves everything.
SB:我认为他们在想象第五维度的时候错过的的就是狂喜的程度,以及狂喜使每一件事情变得更好的方式。
AAM: It is true, it does improve everything. But one of the key components of the improvement is the awakened awareness of the humans. Now, Gaia has moved substantially, and even before that movement the water talked to the trees and the sand. The flowers talked to the plants and the frogs. There has been far more harmony in nature, in the kingdoms and Gaia, than the humans have been fully aware of.
AAM:确实是这样,它确实使每一件事情变得更好。但是,这些改进的关键组成部分之一是人类的觉醒的意识。现在,盖娅已经充分地移动了,甚至在移动之前,水就告诉了树和沙。花告诉了植物和雾。在自然中、在盖娅的王国中,有比人类意识到的更多的和谐。
So, yes. Will it be easier? Yes. For example, you talk a great deal about financial stresses. When you are in your co-creation, when you can bring forth and remember how to weave molecules and codes, then the sense that became so dominant in your third dimensional reality of need, of course which related to greed and control and lack, that is gone.
那么,(生活)将会变得容易吗?是的,例如,你提到许多有关经济压力。当你在共同创造中,当你提出并且记起如何编织分子和代码的时候,然后,在你第三维度现实变得如此有支配性的&需要&的感觉,当然也与贪婪、控制和匮乏有关,(这种&需要&感)将会消失。
Now it is hard for you to even conceive of need being gone, to simply eat because you feel like it, because you want to have the experience, because you are joined in nature so that there is an exchange, and so you are also more conscious about what you would eat, about what you would share and what you would take.
现在,对你们来说甚至很难设想&需要&消失了,(变成)吃仅仅是因为你喜欢它,因为你想要有那份体验,因为你加入到自然中有一个(能量)交换,所以对你将会吃什么,你将会分享什么,你将会拿走什么变得更有意识。
So, we understand that you all tend to think in terms of solid physicality, but dear hearts you have a saying, and it is of truth, the best is yet to come!
所以,我们理解你们都趋向于以固体的物理性来思考,但是,亲爱的,你们有一句俗语,这些都是事实,最好的还没来呢。
SB: All right, Lord. Perhaps let me intervene there. First of all I need to say, apologies to Ashtar, we&ll definitely have him on next week. And then let me list the questions I have left, Lord, and you can choose to answer them as you wish in the, I think, about four minutes that remain to us.
SB:我列出我所有的问题,你可以挑你想回答的问题。
One is, I think people would like to be reassured about what will be seen to happen, and what will happen to their children and pets. Will they just automatically go with them? That&s the first question.
第一,人们想要被再次保证关于会看到发生什么,孩子和宠物会发生什么?他们会自动地跟着人们一块走吗?
The second question is I think they want to know what an observer looking at Earth on December 21st would see. Would they see the Earth just disappear? Or will it explode into a million pieces? What will an observer see?
第二,从旁观者的角度,在12月21日看地球会看到什么?他们会看到地球消失了吗?或者爆炸成无数碎片?
And the third question is, will our arrival in the fifth mean that we have all our powers instantaneously, or will there be a learning, a growing process that will take place?
第三.我们抵达第五维度是意味着我们立即拥有了所有能力吗,还是有一个学习和成长的过程?
And the last question is, will we arrive on the & and of course I guess it will differ for various people, but & will the mass of the population arrive on the lower fifth dimension, the first plane or sub-plane of the fifth dimension? And will their experience on that lower fifth dimensional plane be different from the experience of somebody on the higher fifth dimension?
And those are my questions, Lord.
最后一个,是不是大部分人将会抵达较低的第五维度,第一平面或者第五维度的之下的平面?他们在较低第五维度平面的体验与那些在较高第五维度的人的体验不同?
AAM: I will answer your last question first, and the answer is yes. Of course there is an expansion process, and that will be an opening. But it & let me be clear: It is an opening, it is not a struggle. It is a flowering, and it is a joyous flowering.
AAM:先回答最后一个问题,答案是是的。当然会有一个扩展过程,而且那将会是一个机会。但是,我说清楚一点,它是一个机会,不是一个努力挣扎。它(就像)开花(的过程),并且它是充满欢乐的开花。
Children and pets: Unless you have a pet that is absolutely determined to go with its owner and remain in the third, which is highly unlikely, all the animal kingdom is going.
孩子和宠物:除非宠物完全决定于它的主人待在第三维度(这种情况几乎不太可能),所有的动物王国将会去(第五维度)。
Children are innocent and pure, even those who have been abused and hurt. There is a sweetness and a love. Children are going. So don&t worry about them.
孩子是无辜的并且纯洁的,即使是那些被虐待和伤害的孩子。存在甜蜜和爱,孩子们将会去第五维度。所以不用担心他们。
SB: And with their parents, at the same time?
SB:和他们的父母同时去吗?
AAM: Yes, that is correct. This is an exercise of love. And you could not separate families, because it would be heart-breaking!
AAM:是的。这是爱的体现。并且,你不能将家庭分开,因为那将会是令人心碎的。
SB: & it&s not necessary for the mother to tuck her child into bed, or & they&ll just go when we all go, and there&s nothing that needs to be done. Is that correct?
SB:&所以妈妈不必将她的孩子裹好放在床里,或者& 他们将会在我们都去第五维度的时候一块去,并且没有什么需要做的,对吗?
AAM: That is correct.
SB: All right. Okay. What will we see & well, first of all, when we arrive on the lower fifth dimension, will we have all the powers that we need instantaneously, or will there be a learning process? And what would we see &
SB:在哦我们呢到达较低第五维度之初,我们将会看到什么,我们会立即拥有所需的能力吗,还是将会有一个学习的过程?
AAM: There will be a bit of a learning process, because you can think of it as an adjustment process. But it is not lengthy, it is not arduous, it is not hard. And the level of expansion that you will immediately experience is so tremendous that you won&t be saying, &Give me more, give me more!&
AAM:将会有一点学习的过程,因为你可以将它想象成一个调整的过程。但是,它不会很长时间,它不费劲,不难。你们会立即体验到的扩展水平是如此巨大的以至于你不会说&再给我点,再给我点&
You will after a day or so. Well,, a day of what you think of now as your time or your days. But, so, do not worry about it. Yes, you will have an expansion of abilities. Because & do not forget what we tell you! & each of you, beloved listeners, brought all your abilities into this life. You didn&t leave anything at home. So those will all be activated.
在一天左右之后,你们现在的一天时间。所以,不用担心它,你们将获得能力的扩展。因为你们中的每一个,亲爱的听众,将你所有的能力带来进入这个生活中。你没有把任何东西忘在家,所以那些能力都将会被激活。
For some of you, all of a sudden you will be so creative in music and in arts. For others, finally, you will be explaining quantum physics of the stars. So it will be an opening. But is there room for growth? Dear heart, the universe is infinite, and so are you.
对于你们中的一些人,你将突然变得在音乐和艺术方面如此有创造力。对于另一些人,最终,你们将能够解释星星的量子物理学。所以,它将会是一个机会。但是,还有成长的空间吗?亲爱的,宇宙是无限的,你们也是。
And Stephen Cook&s explanation of the light penetrating Gaia, the expansion of light, is a very good image to hold.
Go in love and go in peace. Farewell.
Stephen cook的光穿透盖娅的解释,光的扩展的解释是一个非常好的想象画面。进入到爱中,进入到和平中。
SB: Thank you very much, Lord.
下半部分:
Archangel Michael: Greetings, I am Michael, warrior of peace, gentle archangel of love. Welcome. Welcome all. Welcome to this time of conversation, of reunion, of transition, of upgrades, of becoming. Welcome to this time that we have to share together.
大天使迈克尔:问候大家,我是迈克尔,和平的勇士,爱的大天使。欢迎大家。
Let us begin by reigniting yet again my bright flame of truth, the bright flame of blue, within each of your hearts, your throats, your crown, your mind and your being.
让我们以再次点燃我们明亮的真实之火焰、蓝色的明亮火焰作为开始,将它在你们每一个人的心中、你们的喉咙中、你们的花冠中、你的思想中和你的存在中点燃。
Yes, we know that you are learning patience, and this is one of the more difficult virtues and qualities for human beings because it is not in your nature, particularly at this time of transition, to be standing still. For there is not a single one of you who is listening to this tonight who wishes to be reminded to stand still and be the observer. So let us get to this and talk about it.
是的,我们知道你们正在学习&耐心&,对人类纯有来说,这个是最困难的优点和品质之一,因为它不存在于你们的本质中,尤其在这个过渡的时间,在这个原地不动的时间。因为,你们今晚正在收听节目的每一个人都不愿意站在原地不动并去做一个观察者。所以我们开始这一点并且讨论讨论它。
My beloved friend, where do you wish to start?
我亲爱的朋友,我们希望从哪里开始?
SB: Well, Lord, I thought what would be good today to look at, many people would like to know what&s going to be happening between now and Ascension on December 21st, or whenever it&s to be. What can we expect to be occurring in our bodies, in our emotions, in our experience of life?
SB: 许多人想知道,从现在到12月21日扬升(或者不管它是什么时候)的这段时间将会发生什么?我们可以期待在我们的身体上、情绪上和生活经历上会发生什么?
AAM: A great deal is already underway. And that is particularly true for those who are listening to this program who have decided, on a soul level, long before they even incarnated, that they would undergo Ascension with and by Gaia, the galactics and inter-galactics, and the human collective, the kingdom.
AAM:许多事情已经在进行中了。并且,对于那些现在正在收听节目的人尤其是这样,他们已经在灵魂层面上,甚至在他们投生之前,就已经做了决定,决定他们将经历扬升,扬升是由盖娅、银河联邦、星系间纯有、人类集体意识和各个领域(所协助的)。
So do not, first of all, dismiss what has already taken place. Yes, there are many & we would say, in fact, probably what you would view as the majority & who are not consciously aware of many of the shifts that are taking places within their bodies, within their minds, within their beingness. But nevertheless, that does not mean that the shift is not already well underway.
所以,首先,不要不顾那些已经发生的事情。是的,事实上,有许多人,也许是大部分人没有有意识地认识到许多转变正发生在他们的身体上、在他们的思维中、在他们的存在中。但是,不管怎样,那并不意味着转变没有在进行。
You know that this is not a short process, and that it has begun. We have often referred to the process of 25 years that the human collective has been involved in this undertaking, but let&s be very clear: for each of you who have decided, consciously and within your very core of your being, that you are undergoing Ascension, and that you are welcoming it eagerly and profoundly into your life, into your consciousness, into your being, this process began even before you chose it in reincarnation. So it has been going on and building your entire life.
你们知道者不是一个短期的过程,它已经开始了。我们通常指的是一个25年的过程,人类集体参与到这个事业中,但是,我说得更清楚点:对于你们每一个已经在你们存在的非常核心的部分里有意识地做了决定的人,你们正在经历扬升,你们正渴望它欢迎它深刻地进入你的生活,进入你的意识,进入你的存在中,这个过程甚至在你们选择重新投生之前就已经开始了。所以,它现在正在进行,正在建设你的整个生活。
Now, have you been positioned? Because I will not use the word &stuck&. In fact, I will not use that word in reference to this process any longer. And I invite all of you to throw away this word and to correct me if I use it again! But you ask, what changes can we expect? And I ask each of you to look at your hearts and your bodies, your environments and your situations.
现在,你已经被&放置&了吗?因为,我不会使用&卡住&这个词。事实上,在说道这个扬升过程中我再也不会用这个词了。并且,我邀请你们所有人仍开这个词,如果我再使用这词请帮我更正!但是,你们问,我们可以期待什么样的变化?我请你们每一个人看看你们的心,你们的身体,你们的环境和你们的情况。
Your clearest indicator of what is taking place within this Ascension process is your heart. It is the core of your being, knowing and deciding that you are choosing love, that you are more joyful, less restless, less impatient, and yet at the same time more eager to embrace the new adventure and to let go of the old third reality of duality, of polarity, of all the false paradigms that have been created by the third.
在这个扬升过程中正在发生的事情的最清晰的指示标志是你的心。它是你存在的核心,知道并且决定你正选择爱,你更快乐,更少的焦躁不安,更少的不耐烦,同时更渴望拥抱新的冒险、释放掉旧的第三维度,它是二元性的、极性的,第三维度创造了许多虚假错误的范式。
In your physical form, begin to feel yourself be reconstructed, and we would suggest not only in the external but from the inside out, because much of this is occurring with the activation of parts of your brain, of your glands, of your organs, of your bone marrow, of your subatomic fibers, of your DNA, of the shift from carbon to crystalline-based. So also pay attention to your physical form.
在你们的物理身体方面,开始感觉你们自己被改造,不仅仅是在外在,而是从内而外的,因为这许多都伴随着你们身体部分的激活,包括你们的头脑、腺体、器官、骨髓、亚原子纤维、DNA、从碳基到水晶基的转变。所以,也注意你们的物理身体方面。
Now, there has been a lot said and a great deal of discussion about Ascension symptoms & cosmic flu, dizziness, depression thoughs, crests of the wave & but it is also your body that is transforming, not only so that you can hold the higher frequencies, maintain the higher frequencies, but because you already are holding more energy, higher frequency, more love, more light than you ever have before.
现在,有关扬升症状有许多说法和大量的讨论&&宇宙的流感、头晕眼花、沮丧的想法、波浪的顶峰&&但是,它也是你们的身体正在转变,不但是因为你可以持有更高的频率、保持更高的频率,而且是因为你已经正在比以往持有更多的能量、更高的频率、更多的爱、更多的光。
Now, what does this mean in a physical way? First of all what it means is that if there are situations & mental, emotional, causal & on any level that are within your physical form & and they are & these will come to the surface for love, for release, for elimination. So do not be surprised if you think, &Well, I am doing my work, and I am being very diligent in my work, but this situation of asthma, of diabetes, seems to be in a flare-up phase, worse than ever.&
既然这样,从物理方式上来讲这意味着什么?首先,它所意味的是如果有一些情况发生&&心智的、情绪的、因果的(情况)&&在任何层面上的情况都属于你的物理身体方面,它们将会浮向表面,为了爱、为了释放、为了除去。所以当你这么想的时候请不要感到惊讶,&好吧,我正在做我的工作,我正非常勤奋地做我的工作,但是,这个哮喘的状况、糖尿病的状况似乎正处于发作阶段,比以往更加严重&
Or if you have an emotional difficulty or imbalance of depression or anxiety, that all of a sudden you are feeling more anxious than you have felt in years, this is because the situation, the imprint or the actual anchoring within your physicality, is coming to the surface.
或者你(一直以来就)有情绪方面的困难或者压抑、焦虑等不平衡,突然,出乎意料地你感觉你比以往多年更加焦虑,这时因为(那些)锚定在你肉体性之内的情况、特征、真实正浮向表面。
Now, how is it coming to the surface, and how does this relate to Ascension? Well, I tell you, first of all the penetration of each of you during this time of transition by the Mother/Father/One, by your own guides, by your brothers and sisters of the stars, is not lessening, it is increasing, and it is increasing rapidly. So you are holding more energy. And as that is coming in, it is also acting as a cleanser, as a vacuum cleaner, as a slush for these things to come up and out.But as this also occurs, as the healing takes place, what you are going to find is that you are going to feel more vibrant, younger & younger in the human sense of the word, for our sense of young and your sense is very different! But soon you will remember all of that.
既然如此,它是怎么浮向表面的,这与扬升有什么关系?我告诉你,首先,在这个过渡过程中,由父神/母神/一、由你自己的指导灵、由你自己的星星兄弟姐妹们穿透进入你们每一个人的,不是&减轻&(那些状况),前文提到的无论是身体方面的疾病还是情绪方面的焦躁等状况),而是&加重&(那些状况),并且是非常快速地&加重&。确实你正持有更多的能量,并且当(&穿透&的能量)来临的时候,它也扮演一个清理者、吸尘器的角色,为的是使这些东西出现并且清理出去。但是,当这个(清理过程)发生时,当疗愈产生时,你将会发现的是你将会感觉更加的充满活力、更加年轻&&&年轻&在人类的词义,我们理解的&年轻&和你们理解的&年轻&不一样!但是,很快,你将会记起那些所有的事情。
You will look more vibrant, and therefore more youthful, can we say. You will feel that your body, your tissue, your skin, your bones, your flexibility, your organs, that all of you seems to be functioning more harmoniously, more effectively, more like who you really are. And so, pay attention to that. Pay attention to issues or qualities that you have been wanting to bring forth over a long period of time suddenly feeling like you are having a breakthrough.
你将会看起来更有活力,因此更加的&年轻&。可以说,你讲感到你的身体、肌肉、皮肤、骨骼、灵活性、器官,你所有的(零件)似乎更和谐、有效发挥着功能,更象你真正所是那样。因此,请注意那些。注意那些很长一段时间以来你一直想解决的问题,突然间感觉好像有了一个突破。
I give you an example of weight. Many of you talk to me every day & you talk to all of us! & about losing a few pounds, or about gaining a few pounds. And what you will notice is the ease at which your body begins to adjust to what is the perfect construction for you, dear heart. So that is a physical situation that you can anticipate.
我举个体重的例子。你们许多人每天跟我说的问题&&你们跟我们每个人都说!&&关于减肥了几磅重量,或者增加了几磅重量。但是,你将会注意到的是舒适自在,你的身体开始调整到对你来说最完美的情况,亲爱的。(译注:这个时候,无论变胖了还是变瘦了,都是身体在调整,调整到对个人来说最完美的情形)。所以,这个是你们可以感觉到的物理身体方面的情况。
Now, the Ascension process is collective, and it is inclusive, and all are equally welcome. But because of where you are in the time-frame, some of you have jump- others of you are still in the resistant factor behind the fence, let alone not on the fence. So, of course, each of these processes & the mental, the physical, the emotional & is going to be progressing at the same time.
现在,扬升过程是集体性的,并且是包容性的,所有人都平等地受到欢迎。但是,由于你们所处的时间框架中的位置(不同),你们中的一些人已经跨越性的开始了;你们中的其他人仍然处在栅栏后的抵抗因素中,更不用说不要骑在墙上了。所以,当然,这些过程中的每一个&&心智的、物理的、情绪的&&同时都正在进步。
Now, let us talk about the mental. Another thing that you will notice, and that you can measure in yourself & because that is what you are really asking & each of your hearts, those of you who are listening, your hearts have been crying out and saying to me, &Lord, how do I know? How can I be sure?&
现在,我们说说心智,另外一个你将注意到并且你自己可以度量的(就是心智的变化)&&因为这是你们真正问的问题&&你们每一个人的心,你们每一个正在收听节目的人,你们的心正在哭喊着对我说:&我怎么知道?我怎么能确定呢?&
Another measure, my beloved ones, is to do with your mental acuity, including interest in things of the mental body (and, dear Steve, you have been experiencing this of late) memory, interest in mental maneuvers, and a dramatic jump & this is one of the quantum leaps that each of you will be taking & a quantum leap in what you would call mental acuity or sharpness.
我亲爱的人们,另一个度量方式与你的心智敏锐度有关,包括对心智体记忆(mental body memory)有关的事情的兴趣(steve,你最近经历了类似的事情),对心智演习方面的兴趣,对戏剧性跨越的兴趣&&这是量子跃迁之一,每个人都会经历&&这是一个你们会称为心智体敏锐度提高方面的量子跃迁。
So, let us talk first about the waning of interest. Now, you and the channel and your circle of my beloved InLight Radio have had some conversations that I share tonight with the listeners about not feeling as if you are being sent enough information, and then at other times feeling that you have no interest in consuming the volumes and volumes and volumes of information that is being fed to you.
既然如此,我们首先说说兴趣的减弱。现在,你、这个通灵渠道以及这个节目组的一圈人已经听到了一些我今晚与听众分享的对话,感觉好像你们没有被给予足够的信息,然后,在其他时间,又感觉你们对听取这一堆一堆喂给你们的信息不感兴趣。
You, collectively, are in a place, and have been all of this year and a good part of last year as well, and for some of you many years, where you are shifting from the electronic information age to the creator age. Now, this is not just a term for intellectual explanation, it is a term to identify the collective, and that includes each of you, sweet angels, of who you are.
你们今年一整年和去年一大部分时间集体地处于一个位置,你们正从电子信息时代转向造物主时代,这对于你们另外一些人来说已经很多年了。这不仅仅是一个智力方面解释的术语,它是一个集体认出你们是谁的术语,那包括你们每一个人、甜美的天使们。
So, what you are noticing in yourself, and how you can track your progress, is that your interest in information consumption is shifting. Now, that does not mean that you are not interested, curious and driven, to hear, to learn and to know the truth. In fact, this is becoming a burning passion. And that is why we begin each of our sessions together by igniting that flame and helping it burn more brightly until it truly is all consuming.
所以,你可以注意你自己的内在,并且你可以追踪你的进步的方式是(发现)你对信息的兴趣正在转移。现在,那并不意味着你不感兴趣、不好奇、没有动力去听、去学习、去知道真相。实际上,这正变成一个燃烧的激情。并且那是为什么我们每一次一起开始节目总是以点燃火焰作为开始,并且帮助它燃烧得更明亮.
So you are becoming more discerning also in what you are wanting to consume as information, but your mental body also is rebalancing itself. Most of the human collective have lived, and do live, primarily in their mental quadrant, and they have done that for thousands of years. In your cultures & and it does not matter, east or west, north or south, unfortunately & the mind and the ego, the personality, have become paramount, king.
所以,你们也在想要接收得信息方面正变得更有辨别力,但是你们的心智体也在重新平衡它自己。大部分人类集体已经经历的,并且确实经历的,主要在他们心智想象里,他们已经那么做了上千年。在你们的文化里&&无论东方还是西方,南方还是北方&&思维和小我、个性已经变成了至高无上的&国王&。
So, one of the things that is occurring is that your mental body is becoming more in harmony with who you really are. So, for those of you who have perhaps over-excited your mental body, you are finding that it is retreating somewhat and that your interest in things that your mental body was engaging in is taking not a full retirement, because that is not the purpose of this, but it is certainly taking a sabbatical.
所以,正在发生的事情之一就是你们的心智体正变得与你真正所是的更加和谐。所以,对于你们中那些让心智体过分激动的人,你们正发现它(心智体)正在某种程度上撤退,(但是) 对你心智体所从事的事情的兴趣并没有完全退休(消失),因为那不是这些的本意,但是它当然可以休个假。
And that will ebb and flow. It will ebb and flow like the tides, like the crests, like the troughs. And what is replacing that is that the rebalancing is taking place as you are tending to go not more into your emotional body & although some of you have need to rebalance that as well & but you are going more into your spiritual self, your beingness. And we ask you to allow that.
并且,那会反复起伏。它就像潮汐一样起伏,象波峰和波谷一样。并且,正在取代的是,当你趋向于不经常进入你的情绪体的时候,重新平衡(的过程)就正在进行。尽管你们中的一些人也需要平衡情绪题,但是你们正越来越多的进入你们的灵性自我,你的存在。我们请你允许它发生。
Now, part of that retreat sabbatical for your mental body is also what we would, in human language, call a dimming of some memories, or a dimming of your acuity. Some of you are feeling that you cannot retrieve information or memories & and they are related & as rapidly or as fluidly as you know you are capable of. And for some of you, dear hearts, it is causing a little bit of trepidation.
你的心智体休息的部分原因,用人类的语言来说,也叫一些记忆变得暗淡、或者你的敏锐度变得暗淡。你们一些人也许正感觉你们不能从记忆中提取信息&&他们是有关系的&&很快你就会知道你能够提取信息。并且,对于你们中的一些人来说,亲爱的,它正引起一点点惊恐。
So, I am here this night to tell you, whatever you do, beloved ones, stop worrying. Give your fear to me, give it to your guides, give it to the universal Mother, but do not hang on to it. Some of your memories are being, can we say, dimmed, because they are of an emotional nature that no longer serves you. They don&t contribute to your wholeness, to the love, they are situations that you had obsessed about and picked at, like a scab on your skin, for years, and it is time to simply let go of.
所以,我今天晚上来着告诉你,不管你们做什么,亲爱的,请停止担忧。把你的恐惧交给我,交给你的指导者,交给宇宙的母神,但是不要继续下去。一些你们的记忆正在暗淡,因为他们本质上属于一种情绪并且不再服务于你了。他们不在对你的整体性、对爱、对你的扩展有贡献;他们是你们着迷并且指责的状况,就像你皮肤上的疤痕,(在你身上)很多年了,并且现在是时候释放掉了。
But it is also to help you in this looking-forward and welcoming the new adventure. Now, after this little shift has taken place & and for some of you it is days, for some of you it is weeks, for some of you it is months & then what you are going to find is that you awaken one morning and you feel that bright mental clarity, brighter than you have ever felt before. As we say, the plan, the universal plan, the Mother&s plan, is not to eradicate the mental capacity. Quite the contrary, it is for you to be in complete harmony and balance with your spheres.
但是,你们盼望并且欢迎新的冒险旅程是有帮助的。现在,在这个小小的转变发生之后&&对于你们一些人来说,它需要几天;对于另一些人来说,它需要几个月&&然后,你将发现的是,一天早上当你醒来的时候,你感觉头脑非常清楚非常明亮(bright mental clarity),比以前任何时候都清楚明亮。就像我说的,那计划、宇宙的计划、母神的计划不会擦除心智的能力。恰恰相反,将会使你处在与两个脑半球完全和谐和平衡的状态。
And so this will happen rather rapidly. You will feel like someone turned the light switch back on. But because you have gone through this period of reharmonization what you will find is that it is in balance, so you are not spending all your time in the mental body or in mental pursuits. What you are doing is then using it in harmony with your emotional sphere, your physical reality, not simply your body, but the reality of Gaia, to then begin to enter fully into your co-creative partnership with yourself, humanity, your star brothers and sisters, the kingdoms, and us.
这将会很快发生。你将会感觉就像有人突然打开了灯。但是,(因为)你已经经历了这个重新和谐的阶段,在这个阶段你将会发现它处在平衡中,所以你将不会花费毕生精力在你的心智体或者心智的追求上。然后,你所做的将会是在和谐中使用它,与你的情绪脑半球一起,与你的物理现实一起,不仅仅是你的身体,而且还有盖娅的现实,然后开始完全进入你的共同创造的合作关系,与你自己、与人类、与你的星星兄弟姐妹、与各种王国(译注:如动物王国、植物王国)以及与我们一块。
So, it is emotional rebalancing, it is mental, it is physical. These are not happening independently, they are happening consecutively, but sometimes at the same time, simultaneously, as well. So it is not that you can say, &Now I am i now I now I am physically regenerating.& So these are all interwoven, braided, and you will be experiencing this type even more than the Ascension symptoms, as you have been calling them. It is not that the Ascension symptoms are going away, it is simply that they are being overlaid by this larger process.
所以,它是情绪的重新平衡,它是心智的、物理身体的(重新平衡)。这些不是独立发生的,它们是连续发生的,但是有时它们也是同时发生地。所以它并不是像你们说的那样&现在我处在心智体疗愈中;现在我处在情绪体疗愈中;现在我是物理身体再生&。所以,他们都是互相编织、缠绕在一起的,并且你将会经历这类感觉,甚至比你们的扬升症状还多,因为你一直在呼唤他们。并不是扬升症状正在消失,仅仅是他们正在被这个更大的过程所掩盖。
Now, you were asking me in terms of time-frames. When you know that that mental acuity has sharpened and your emotions feel more clear, more balanced, and your body is feeling vibrant and youthful, then you will also know you are at your point of full Ascension.
现在,你们正问我有关时间范围。当你知道你的心智灵敏度已经变得更敏锐,当你的情绪变得更清楚更平和的时候,当你的身体感觉更有活力更年轻的时候,那么你就会知道你已经处于你自己的完全扬升的那个点了。
Now, we have said, some are going to come through that portal at the last minute, kicking and screaming. All are welcome. But there is a group of you who are already well underway, who have already been experiencing the very thing that I have been speaking of.
既然如此,我们已经说了,一些人将会在最后一刻通过那个门户,连踢带喊的(译注:十分不情愿地)。(但是), 所有人都是受欢迎的。但是,有一群人已经非常好的走在路上了,他们已经经历了刚才我说的这些事情。
Now, before I open it to another question, I also want to say, you are still, some of you, experiencing the integration, and the intensity of that integration, of the love of the Mother/Father/One with the crests of great energy and clarity and the troughs. Now, go to the heart of One and that will help you even it out.
现在,在我说下一个问题之前,我也想说,你们中的一些人仍然在经历整合,经历强烈的整合,整合父神/母神/以的爱,伴随着伟大能量的波峰和波谷。现在,进入到一的心中,那将会帮助你度过。
But do not think that that process is completed simply because we spoke about it earlier. This is a human misconception, and it is a misconception of your society. Because there is a belief system you are fed so quickly, and so much of the information, that you think, &Oh, I read that. Therefore it&s done.& That is not so. It is still underway. It is progressive. It is a process. It is not simply for you, who I am speaking to, just a moment in time.
但是,你会认为这个过程是非常简单的吗,因为我们说得这么容易?这是人类的误解,是你们社会的误解。因为,有一个信仰系统,你们被灌输信息非常快并且非常多,以至于你认为:&哦,我已经读了那个信息。因此,搞定了。&并不是这样。它仍然在进行中,它是一点点进步的。它是一个过程。它不仅仅是为你准备的,为你们这些正收听我广播的人,仅仅有一刻是这样的。
Some of you have said to me, &Well, then, I am upset. Why have I decided that I have to go through this elongated process and experience when others will have the moment of simply turning the switch? I wish I had just chosen the moment of awakening.&
你们中的一些人已经对我说:&好吧,那么,我心烦意乱,为什么我决定要经历这个不断延长的过程和这些经历,而其他人就在打开开关那一刻就(完成了)?我希望我可以选择觉醒的时刻&
Dear hearts, this is your service. This is what you have said to the Mother/Father/One and to all & to the Council, to the Company of Heaven, to your star brothers and sisters: &I will go and I will prepare the way.& It is like planting the seed in the fields so that when springtime comes there is literally something to grow and thus to be harvested. It is what you do. And yes, it is because you are strong, you are leaders, you are showers of the way. But this has been your choice, not ours.
亲爱的人们,这是你的服务。这是你自己对父神/母神/一以及对所有所说的&&对爱之议会、对天堂公司、对你的星星兄弟姐妹说的:&我将会去那里,并且将路都准备好&,它就像将种子种在田里,当春天来的时候,自然将会有些东西生长,然后收获。这是你所做的事情。并且使得,是因为你非常坚强,你是领导者,你是领路人。但是,这些都是你的选择,不是我们选的。(译者:好吧,今天还和朋友讨论这个问题来着,AAM给出了这么清晰的答案~~)
Does this answer your question, or even begin to answer your question, Steve?
这个答案回答了你的问题吗,或者开始回答你的问题了吗?
感谢译者:xiaohaozi0716
Shanta Gabriel 传递 Pleiadian之光译 August 9, 2012 亲爱的人们 , 你们生活的从 1987 年到 201..
【大天使迈克】2012年7月底传导信息
【大天使梅塔特隆】2012年6月讯息《土星的人造卫星 &
预留广告位置}

我要回帖

更多关于 观察者模式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信