提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
上海SAT培训哪个好?上海SAT培训机构哪个排名好?
为您推荐的考试题库
网友回答(共1条)
匿名网友&&&&lv1&&&&提问收益:0.00&答案豆
美盟SAT在上海是很不错的。
您可能感兴趣的试题
1听力原文:A Would everyone in line for student card renewals ... please have your cards out to speed things up! Thank you! Can I help the next in line, please? Do you have your student card?S No, urn, Im sorry. I know its only the third day of classes, but Ive already lost it--my student card. I lost my whole wallet, actually. I just moved here to start university. I was so excited to be living on my own for the first time, being a responsible adult, and I lost my wallet in the first week.A Oh no, do you have any idea where you left it? If you lost it on campus, I can recommend some lost-and-found offices around here like the campus security, library, and computer labs.., there are a few more I could look up for you.S No, unfortunately, I left it on the bus. I was carrying a bunch of groceries, and I left my purse on the seat beside me. I didnt notice until I got home, of course, when I couldnt get in my apartment because I had no keys.A Oh, thats too bad. Im so sorry.S Thank you. Its going to take so long to replace everything. You know, I just want things to go back to normal. And its really embarrassing to tell my brand-new landlord that I lost the keys and even to come here and get a second student card when other people still havent gotten their first one! I did all of this stuff in advance, because I wanted to be completely organized and then this happened. Oh, Im sorry! I didnt mean to vent my anger on you. It just came out.A No problem. Dont worry about it. I lost my wallet in Italy last summer, and I could really have used someone to give vent to! Im just glad I can at least help with your student card. It was a disaster being out of the country and trying to replace my passport and everything. But youll get it sorted out soon.S Thanks.A Unfortunately, I have some more news to dampen your spirits. Im going to have to charge you fifteen dollars to replace your student card. Im sorry, but its the university policy.S Thats OK. I thought Id probably have to pay.A All right, you probably dont know your student number, do you?S Actually, I memorized it yesterday, luckily. Its 0548275.A Perfect! Youre Jennifer Douglas?S Yes.A Just stand up against that cream wall and smile for your new picture. If you can!S Yeah, Im ready.A Great! Did you receive a booklet explaining what the student card does?S No, I didnt!A OK, the red section explains where you can use the card on campus--as your meal card, library card, photocopy card, gym membership ... oh, what else? Uh, ID to get into the campus pub and for social events on campus. This red section will go into more detail for you.S How about vending machines? Some schools have a way to deduct money from the card in vending machines.A Wow, thats a really neat feature! We should look into getting that, because we dont have it right now. And the blue section here describes how the student card is also your city-wide bus pass. You already knew about that one, though. A the green section is for store discounts. Theres a list of stores that offer students with valid student cards discounts like 10% off, or "buy one, get one free," stuff like that. I usually rip out the green section and carry it around with me. Its pretty great. You can get discounts at Mr. Burger, Campus Coffee Shop, and even the Everything Store.S How about the book store? Any discounts there?A No, unfortunately not! But there is a discount at the Historical Museum, which is really great, particularly if youre new here.S Great! Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out. Oh, when will my new card be ready? I want to get it back as soon as possible to start using it again now that I know everything it can do!A It will be ready tomorrow morning by 8:30 am.S Good! I was planning on going to the library at 9, so now Ill actually be able to take out books.A Just stand up against that cream wall and smile for your new picture. If you can!Why does the administrative assistant say this:A If you can!In this part of the section, you will hear 1 conversation and 2 lectures.
You must answer each question. After you answer, click the Next icon. Then click the OK icon to confirm your answer and go on to the next question. After you click the OK icon, you will not be able to return to previous questions.
You will now begin this part of the Listening section. You will have 10 minutes to answer the questions.Why does the administrative assistant apologize to the student when he informs her she will have to pay fifteen dollars for her student card?A.Because he disagrees with the university policy.B.Because he is going to give the student more bad news.C.Because the student has been waiting in line.D.Because the student cannot afford to pay the fe2Why does the administrative assistant say this:A.He jokes that the student may not smile for some reason.B.He suggests that perhaps the student is physically unable to smile.C.He implies that it is difficult to smile when up against the cream wall.D.He indicates that many students tend not to smile when posing for pictur3What does the administrative assistant offer to help the student with? Click on 2 answers.A.He directs her on how to replace lost passports.B.He helps her decide where she should go shopping.C.He informs her of the features of her student card.D.He indicates the locations of lost-and-found offices.4What feature is NOT included with the student card?A.It is compatible with campus vending machines.B.It can be used to receive discount.C.It serves as a membership card to the campus gym.D.It functions as the bus pass for the entire city.
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
享三项特权
享三项特权
享三项特权
选择支付方式:
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
请您不要关闭此页面,支付完成后点击支付完成按钮
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜您!升级VIP会员成功
常用邮箱:
用于找回密码
确认密码:我们的服务
您还没有搜索过这里
400-656-3385
厚学股票代码:836425
客户服务电话:
400-656-3385
当前行业学校火热入驻中,如果您有开设相关课程,&
&上海SAT美盟培训机构和上海新东方各怎样啊?为什么老有人问美盟SAT?
上海SAT美盟培训机构和上海新东方各怎样啊?为什么老有人问美盟SAT?
发布时间:
浏览次数:348
上海SAT美盟培训机构和上海新东方各怎样啊?为什么老有人问美盟SAT?
您的回答被采纳后将获得:系统奖励20积分
高中生&&09:59:29
一个的8年的存在的SAT机构,一个愿意为学生贡献最专业辅导的SAT机构,美盟教育开设了8年的SAT培训,为2000多学生提供了每年近万节专业课程,众多学生经过美盟这条桥,进入了理想的名校!
高中生&&11:05:52
如果不是人云亦云,当然要选上海的小班SAT培训机构-美盟了。这还用问?
其他类似的问题
等你来回答
价格:电话咨询
个性定制课程
周一至周日
08:00-21:30扫一扫关注91搜课微信公众号
当前位置: >
> &奉贤SAT培训课程怎么样
奉贤SAT培训课程怎么样
韦博外语韦博国际英语培训中心采用世界先进的英语教育系统,为各层次学习者提供更加快速有效的个性化培训,为人们提供了一个温馨、专业、激励的环境。其灵活的方法和充足的时间保证了人们的学习质量,使学习者轻松地实现即定的目标。韦博国际英语目前已在上海、杭州、宁波等二十多个城市建立了70多家培训中心。
【】韦博国际英语培训项目有零基础英语、托福、雅思、SAT/SSAT、出国留学、企业英语、商务英语、职场口语、英语口语等课程,轻松学习英语,24小时免费咨询热线:,QQ:马上联系客服获得更多优惠资讯。
韦博国际英语学校由韦博国际英语总部上海韦博文化交流有限公司投资管理。学校拟引进韦博国际英语教学品牌,在台州建立韦博国际英语培训中心。韦博国际英语,致力于为企业和个人提供专业的高层次语言培训。在借鉴和总结国内外语言教学经验的基础上,我们的语言教育专家成功地将世界上最领先的英语教学系统引进中国,结合中国学生的特点开展语言教学,取得了令人瞩目的成就,成为中国英语教育史上新的里程碑。
我们一直坚信,外教是严格控制教学质量的重要环节。因此,拥有TESOL证书是韦博选拔教师时最主要考察的任教资格之一。韦博不但严格审查外教的任教资格,更是在国内率先与TESOL证书结成联盟,进行高水准的英语外教的培养工作。除此之外,韦博还要求就职外教必须具备:本科及本科以上学历、英语为母语、有教学经验及商务背景、外籍专家证、有国际认可教师资格证。
随着英语能力越来越被各大企业所重视,上海韦博国际英语已经不仅是您个人的最佳选择,同时,我们也得到了全球知名500强企业的首肯与信任,被他们首选为官方指定,协助公司旗下员工以更科学、更有效的学习方法,快速提高英语能力。
SAT考试都考什么?
问:SAT考试都考什么? 答:SAT考试总时长3小时45分钟(225分钟),共有批判性阅读(Critical Reading)、数学(Mathematics)和写作(Writing)三个科目。每一次的SAT考试分为10个区(Section),时间分配如下: Section 1到Section 7-各25分钟
Section 8和Section 9-各20分钟
Section 10-10分钟
三个科目的分配如下: 批判性阅读(Critical Reading):共70分钟,由两个25分钟区和一个20分钟区组成; 数学(Mathematics):共70分钟,由两个25分钟区和一个20分钟区组成;写作(Writing):由25分钟的作文(Essay)和25+10分钟的语法选择题(Writing MC)组成。每次考试时,各个区的科目顺序都会改变。(小马过河国际教育)
SAT 目标1500+分3人走读班
招生对象:距离考试2个月以上,托福成绩100分以上,或SAT模考成绩分,希望全面提高SAT得分能力,提高解题熟练度与准确度,目标1500+分以上的学员
课程介绍:通过全真模拟题的实战演练,训练临场作战能力,提高学员的做题时间意识,将所有科目的知识点进行一轮查漏补缺。
课程内容:
1.语法:真题精讲精练,提升应试能力。将基础和强化阶段的语法知识运用到解题的过程中,辅以大量真题练习,将本科目的知识点进行一轮查漏补缺
2.阅读:SAT习题科学类,小说类,历史类,社会科学类练习,将基础强化阶段学习到的阅读背景知识运用到实际的解题过程中,真题精讲精练。
3.写作:将基础强化阶段学习到的写作部分考查的前两点能力综合运用到“有效组织写作”的能力方面,通过全真模拟题的实战演练,训练临场作战能力,提高学员的做题时间意识,突破高分屏障。
5.模拟考试点评:在模拟考试后,由各科目授课教师根据学生错误题型和思维薄弱模块详细分析讲解,并提供针对性学习建议。
课程设置: 课时60小时
授课教师进行模拟考试点评7.5(语法,阅读,写作每科 2.5)
师资力量:SAT培训名师全程授课
授课教材:内部教材
课时安排:60小时核心课+30小时吸收课
SAT语法备考编辑
SAT语法考试的备考方法很多,但是大都是以知识点为基础进行的。SAT语法题中包含25道改进句子、18道句子改错和6道改进段落。
SAT语法考试的分值占整个写作部分的70%,非常重要。SAT语法考试部分的时间是35分钟,在整个考试的最后一段时间进行。
SAT语法备考中,做题的步骤应该很严格的按照由浅入深的原则进行,所以建议大家可以按照题目的难度分成三遍来做。
第一遍,按考点做题,目的在于将每个主要考点各个击破。
以挑错题为例,考生可以在某一次复习中把所有题目中考查某一语法点的题目集中选出来,边做边总结该考点的考查形式及难点,并归纳总结到自己的复习笔记中。这样,考生可以将SAT 语法部分考查的重要考点陆续整理成专题总结,如果遇到相关知识盲点,仍可以及时翻看课堂笔记或语法书相关章节进行查漏补缺。
第二遍,按 8 套模拟题顺序做题,目的在于逐渐模拟真实考试的过程。
这一步可以在第一遍完成后间隔十天或半个月开始。每天做一套完整的语法题,但不用控制做题时间,以提高正确率为最终目的。做完对答案,总结错题原因,并记录错题题号。这一遍考生需要达到的效果是:把每一道挑错题的错误改正过来,把每一道句子改进、段落改进题错误选项的错误原因找出来。
第三遍,逐题总结,目的在于最大程度地挖掘官方指南的价值。
这一步可以在第二遍完成后马上开始。第三遍的过程中可以做如下几件事情:
1、认真把每道题看一遍,分析每个句子的结构。
2、关注题干句子中的固定搭配,这些搭配不见得一定出现题目的划线部分,只要出现在句子中,都应该一视同仁地给与关注。
3、特别关注第二遍时做错的题目。
4、在没把握的前提下尽量不乱答题,千万不能乱填写。
5、记得遇到不明白的地方要用笔给记录下来。
责任编辑:祝老师
相关文章:
copyright &
All Rights Reserved.91搜课网 版权所有}

我要回帖