动词正确形式填空空

举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“用所给词的适当形式填空Dear&Su&M...”,相似的试题还有:
用所给词的适当形式填空Dear Su Mei,I don’t know what1.(do) about2.(go) to3.(Mike) birthday party tomorrow night. My parents think I should study for4.(I) English exam next week. If I go to the party, they will5.(are) upset. Mike6.(tell) us to wear nice7.(clothe), but I don’t have8.(some). If I wear jeans, I will look the9.(bad). Also, I’m not sure how to go to the party. If I walk, it will take me too long. If I take a taxi, it will be too expensive. Can you give me some10.(advice) please?Tina 
用所给词的适当形式填空Dear Su Mei, I don’t know what&&【小题1】&&&(do) about &&&【小题2】&&(go) to &&&【小题3】&&& (Mike) birthday party tomorrow night. My parents think I should study for &&&【小题4】&&&(I) English exam next week. If I go to the party, they will &&&&【小题5】&&(are) upset. Mike &&【小题6】&& (tell) us to wear nice &&&【小题7】&&&(clothe), but I don’t have &&&【小题8】&&&(some). If I wear jeans, I will look the &&&【小题9】&&&(bad). Also, I’m not sure how to go to the party. If I walk, it will take me too long. If I take a taxi, it will be too expensive. Can you give me some&&【小题10】&&(advice) please?Tina
用所给词的适当形式填空【小题1】All&of&us&can&get&lots&of&presents&on&            Day.&(child)【小题2】Our&school&is&big&and&beautiful.&What&about           ?(they)【小题3】&Be&quiet!&The&mother&with&her&twin&babies            .(sleep)【小题4】You&just&need&to&practise           English&more.&(speak)【小题5】&A&good&breakfast&helps&Amy           fit&and&health.&(keep)【小题6】&           there&a&pair&of&trousers&on&the&bed?&I&can’t&find&mine.&(be)【小题7】I&don’t&know&what            &(choose)&in&the&clothes&shop.【小题8】There&are&some&boys&__________basketball&on&the&playground.&(play)【小题9】It&takes&me&2&hours&______________&my&homework&every&day.&(do)【小题10】&It’s&six&o’clock&now.&Millie&and&Sandy            (not&run)&in&the&playground&.> 【答案带解析】用所给词的适当形式填空。(5分) 1. —I like taking photo...
用所给词的适当形式填空。(5分)1. —I like taking photos very much. —Why not______(buy)a camera by yourself? 2.There are______(thousand)of trees in this mountain. 3.Tom is good at______(ask)questions when he was young. 4.Here______(be)some flowers for you. 5.What about______(have)lunch with me, Danny?  
2.thousands
试题分析:
2.在这座山里有成千上万棵树。
3.考查动词。be good at doing sth.擅长做某事。故此处用动名词asking。句意:当汤姆小的时候,他擅长问问题。
4.考查动词。主语是some flowers 名词复数形式,故...
考点分析:
考点1:单词拼写
单词拼写题是中考英语试题中常见的题型之一,主要考查学生“识词、记词和用词”的能力。这类试题体现了“词不离句”的特点,要求学生注意单词在句子中的确切含义与正确形式,而不是孤立地死记硬背单词。
“单词拼写”题主要有下面一些题型。
& & 一、词类转换
& & A)按要求写出该词的相应形式。
& & 1. boy(复数)
& & 2. they(宾格)
& & 3. thin(比较级)
& & 4. dance(v-ing形式)
& & 5. break(过去分词)&
& & (福州市中考题)
& & 这种题型是单词拼写题型中比较机械的一种,主要是考查学生对单词形式变换的掌握程度,要求学生掌握单词的变化规则以及一些构词法。(答案 :1. boys 2. them 3. thinner 4. dancing 5. broken)
& & B)用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。
& & 1. Which is (far) from us,the sun or the moon?
& & 2. The pot is used for (keep) water hot.
& & 3. Mike is ill. His mother feels (worry).&
& & 4. Beijing will be (rain)tomorrow.
& & 5. They are my (friendly).
& & 这种题型是比较灵活的词类转换形式。它不仅考查学生对单词变换形式的掌握程度,更主要是考查学生对句子成份划分的能力及对各种词类能作什么成份的掌握程度。解答这类题必须先考虑所给词在空格处作什么成份,理解句意,然后采用适当的形式。
& & 第1题,根据句意“太阳和月亮哪一个离我们较远?”,二者比较,应用比较级,故填 farther;
& & 第2题, for是介词,后接v-ing形式,故填keeping;
& & 第3题,feel是系动词,后面应接形容词作表语,故填worried;
& & 第4题,rain的形容词为rainy;
& & 第5题,根据句意,此处应填名词,又因主语They为复数,放这里应填friends。
& & 二、词语释义
& & 根据英文解释,完成下列单词的拼写,每个单词的第一个字母已给出。
& & 1. c (put one thing over another)
& & 2. u (different from;not in the same way)
& & 3. F (the second month of the year)
& & 4. s (not hurt,not in danger)
& & 5. l (not heavy)
& & 6. v (a place smaller than a town)
& & 7. r (having much money)
& & 8. f (of, in or from another country)
& & 9. w (make clean with water)
& & 10. c (easy to see, hear, read or understand) (安徽省中考题)
& & 这类题主要考查学生是否能理解一定的英语解释及掌握某些同义词、近义词或反义词。解答这类题,必须先弄懂释义,再根据提示,写出单词。
& & (答案 :1. cover 2. unlike 3. February 4. safe 5. light 6. village 7. rich 8. foreign 9. wash 10. clear)
& & 三、汉译英
& & 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。
& & 1. Miss Brown taught (他们) English last term.
& & 2. We don’t think their classroom is (干净) than ours.
& & 3. Is it the best one of the (照片) of your family ?
& & 4. I spent an hour (写) the passage last night.
& & 做这类题要从语法的角度,认真检查所填英语单词的词形是否正确。如果填的是名词,要注意它们是单数还是复数;如果填的是形容词、副词,要注意它们是否需要用比较级或最高级;如果是动词,要注意它们的时态、语态以及语气等。
& & 第1题,根据句意,taught后面应接人称代词的宾格形式,故填them;
& & 第2题,根据句意,此处应填形容词比较级cleaner;
& & 第3题,根据句意,此处可填photo或 picture;又因 one of后应接可数名词的复数形式,故应填 photos/pictures;
& & 第4题,根据句意,“花费多少时间做某事”常用句型“spend+时间+doing sth”,故此处应填 writing。&
考点2:语法填空
& & & &从语法填空题的考查方式来看,主要分两类:自由填空和提示词填空。这两类考查的语言项目有所不同自由填空类,考查的语言项目主要有行文逻辑、连词、介词、关系代词、冠词等;提示词填空类,考查的语言项目主要有动词的时态语态、非谓语动词、形容词、副词、名词等。尤其对于自由填空,要求考生根据具体的语境需要而填写的使文章通顺、逻辑连贯、符合文体色彩要求的词语。很多学生接触这类题型时,不知道如何分析解答和进行填空。鉴于此笔者认为,老师可以有针对性的指导学生,分阶段地侧重要点进行语法填空教学。
相关试题推荐
根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。(5分)1.F______ of all, let me show you around our school. 2.Bob won’t study in this school any m______. He will move to America with his parents. 3.Little Tom often helps the old clean the rooms in his f______ time. 4.I am looking for my new book e______, but I can’t find it. 5.—What’s the p______ of the shoes?
—280 yuan.  
根据中文提示,写出单词的正确形式(5分。(每空限填一词)1.Are you____________(能够) to play the piano?2.Go ______ (穿过) the street and keep going, you will see the hotel on your right.3.I often have a ____________(野餐)with my friends on Sundays in spring.4.---Could you tell the _____ (道路) to the nearest hospital?
----Yes, of course.5.Whose ____________(手套)are those? 
In the morning, Mr. Martin comes into his garden. He sees too much snow in the garden. Mr Martin wants to take his car out, so he asks a cleaner to clean the road(路) from his garage(车库) to the gate. He says to the cleaner, “Don’t put any snow on the flowers or on the wall. And don’t put any into the street, or the policeman will come.” Then he goes out. When he comes back, the road is clean. There is no snow on the flowers, on the wall or in the street. But when he opens the garage to get his car out, he sees: it is full of snow, the snow from the road, and his car is under the snow!1.What is the weather like?___________A.It’s very hot.B.It’s raining.C.It’s cold
D.It’s windy.2.Who cleans the snow on the road? ___________A.Mr Martin.B.A policeman.C.Mrs Martin.D.A cleaner.3.Why can’t the cleaner put any snow into the street? ___________A.Because there’s too much snow, too.B.Because the policeman will come.C.Because there are flowers in the street.D.Because there’s a car in the street.4.Where is the snow after the cleaner cleans the road? ___________A.On the flowers.B.In the garage.C.In the street.
D.We don’t know.5.What does Mr Martin think of the cleaner? ___________A.He is smart.B.He does a right thing.C.He does a wrong thing.D.He helps Mr Martin. 
Tim and Li Fang are not going to have any classes next week. They’re going to work on a farm. They are going to leave at about seven thirty on Monday morning. They are going to travel to the farm by bus. They are going to wear old clothes because they are going to grow rice. They are going to have fish for lunch. They are also going to have a swim at the farm. Tim and Li Fang are excited about going to the farm. Not only are they going to help around the farm, they are going to learn about farming. Li Fang is worried that Tim won’t arrive on time to catch the bus because he is nearly always late. Li Fang often has to say to him, “Don’t be late, Tim.”1.When are Tim and Li Fang not going to have any classes?A. Tomorrow.
B. Next week.
C. Next month.
D. Next year.2.What time are they going to start?A. At 7:00 a.m.
B. At 7:30 p.m.
C. At 6:30 a.m.
D. At 7:30 a.m.3.What are they going to do there?A. Grow rice.
C. Eat fruit.
D. Pick apples.
4.How are they going to the farm?A. By bike.
B. On foot.
D. By car.5.Who is often late? A. Tim.
B. Han Mei
C. Li Fang
D. Both Tim and Li Fang 
One day, a little boy comes into a shop and says to the shop assistant, “I want to buy twelve exercise books of 6 cents(美分)each and nine pencils of 10 cents each. How much is that altogether(总共)? ” The shop assistant writes these numbers down on a piece of paper and thinks for a minute. Then she says, “1 dollar 62 cents. ”“If I give you ten dollars, how much money will I get back? ”“You will get 8 dollars 38 cents for change. Here you are. These are the things you want. ”“No, thank you. I don’t want to buy anything. ”The boy looks at the piece of paper and says politely, “This is my math homework. Thank you very much. Can I take it away? ”1.The story happens______. A. in a shop  B. at a mall
C. in a supermarket D. at school2.The little boy comes to the shop for______. A. nine pencilsB. some books C. nothingD. his homework3.The little boy is______. A. bad B. naughty but clever C. stupid(愚蠢的)D. hard-working4.At last the shop assistant must be______. A. excitedB. happy
C. angryD. surprised5.The underlined word “change” in the second paragraph means______.A. 零钱B. 交换C. 改变D. 金钱 
题型:单词拼写
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.你现在的位置 : &
六年级英语用所给词的正确形式填空习题
  一.用所给词的正确形式填空:
  1. How ____(be) you? I____ (be) fine. Thank you.
  2. ____ (be) you free now? Sorry, I (be) very busy. Today________& (be) a busy day.
  3. Look, the boys______ (play) football in the playgroud. And the girls______ _____(run).
  4. Listen, the children ______ (sing) in the music room.
  5. Wang Bing is ____ (write) an e-mail to his English friend in the study.
  6. I __ ___ (play) the piano, my brother ___ _ (watch) TV in the bedroom now.
  7. He can ___ (swim), but I ___ (not), I can ____ (ski).
  8. Let's ______ (go) and _____ (play) basketball .
  9. Shall we ___ (clean) the classroom now?
  10. It's time to ___ (have) lunch. Let's ___ (go).
  11. I ___ (like) ____ (skate), but my parents ___ (not), they (like) (swim).
  12. Miss Green _______ (like) _ ___ (dance) very much.
  13. ______ (do) Uncle Wang______ (run) fast?
  14. He and his father can ______ (jump) high.
  15. YangLing is ___ (write) ____ (care) now.
  16. Look, Mike is _____ (sit) ______ (quiet).
  17. ____ (do) WangBing usually______ (surf) the Internet?Yes, he______(do)
  18. Ben ______ (like) ______ (catch) insects on Sundays.
  19. How many ______ (lesson) do you ______(have) in the morning?
  20. My parents ________ (get ) up at 6:30, my sister _________ (get ) up at 6:40. And I _________ (get ) up at about 6:00 everyday.
  21. Is she______ (do) her homework at home? Yes, she______ (be).
  22. Mike's sister ________ (cook) nice food. I _______ (like) eating it very much.
  23. Do you ________ (have)any (bobby)? Yes, I________& (do).
  24. ______ (do) your father______ (watch) TV in the evening? No, he (not).
  25. This is Helen ______ (speak).
  26. Tom usually______ (play) football after school.
  27. Are these your ______ (stamp) ? No, they're _______ (YangLing)
  28. He______ (live) in a small town near Nanjing.
  29. Pingping______ (write) an e-mail to his friend now.
  30. What______ (do) Nancy usually ______ (do)? She usually______ (grow) flowers in the evening.
  31. Yumi is a _______ ( Japan )girl .
  32. Can you ________(come) and _______(help) ________(I)with _____(I) Maths?
  33. Children's Day is _____(come), our parents would like _______(buy)things for ______(we). 34. He is______ (write) an e-mail to his father.
  35. I like______ (cook) and______ (grow) flowers.
  36. We______ (study) English, Chinese, Maths, Science and Art at school.
  37. I ____(be) late. Don't ___ (be ) late again.
  38. Look, the bus ____________ (come).
  39. My father can ____ (ride) a horse.
  40. Look! ________your father __________ ( make) model ships over there?
  41. The students would like __________ (play )football after class.
  42. What can you _____ (do )? I can _____ (run). But I ________(skate ) now.
  43. What lessons _____(do ) you ____(have) in the morning? We____( have )four.
  44. I ______ (go ) to school by bus, and he ______(go) to school by bike.
  45. _______ she often _______ (write) to you ? Yes, she _______(do).
  46. Who ________ (sing) beautifully in your class? Jim.
  47. The _______ (butterfly ) are dancing in the flowers . I like __________ very much .
  48. Oh,There ____ (be) many pears in the box. _____ (be) they your pears? No, they _____
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐探索英语动词正确形式填空的解题技巧--《中华少年》2015年10期
探索英语动词正确形式填空的解题技巧
【摘要】:本文从谓语动词和非谓语动词两方面论述中学英语常见的动词形式。
【作者单位】:
【关键词】:
【分类号】:G634.41【正文快照】:
动词的形式有许多种,谓语动词有各种时态语态的语。此时动词可用动名词或不定式,它的形式要取决于形式,非谓语动词有动名词、动词不定式、现在分词、过它前面的谓语动词。去分词四种。解这类题型首先要判断所给的动词是谓 2.3所给动词位于使役动词have,make,feel,let语动词还
欢迎:、、)
支持CAJ、PDF文件格式,仅支持PDF格式
【相似文献】
中国期刊全文数据库
孙凡;[J];长沙通信职业技术学院学报;2003年02期
卢爱龙;;[J];写作;2006年22期
叶启春;;[J];科技资讯;2006年32期
吴泽琼;;[J];当代经理人;2006年12期
马峥嵘;王永胜;;[J];中国科技信息;2007年24期
杨家敏;;[J];科技风;2009年24期
杨建仑;;[J];中国电力教育;2010年19期
于春晓;;[J];学周刊;2011年13期
沈剑;;[J];和田师范专科学校学报;2011年06期
沈剑;;[J];哈尔滨职业技术学院学报;2011年06期
中国硕士学位论文全文数据库
王爽;[D];东北师范大学;2011年
潘林;[D];武汉理工大学;2012年
于景梅;[D];东北师范大学;2010年
徐岸蓉;[D];湖南科技大学;2012年
李金莲;[D];内蒙古师范大学;2014年
杨柳;[D];湖北工业大学;2012年
刘贤明;[D];青海师范大学;2014年
&快捷付款方式
&订购知网充值卡
400-819-9993
《中国学术期刊(光盘版)》电子杂志社有限公司
同方知网数字出版技术股份有限公司
地址:北京清华大学 84-48信箱 大众知识服务
出版物经营许可证 新出发京批字第直0595号
订购热线:400-819-82499
服务热线:010--
在线咨询:
传真:010-
京公网安备75号用所给单词的正确形式填空。小题1:The school needs help _________(teach) art.小题2:She is thinking of _______(join) the _________(dance) club.小题3:Tom, _________(not talk) in class!小题4:Let the girl _______(go) to school early.小题5:When it ________(rain), I take a bus to school.小题6:It’s a ________(fun) time for breakfast.小题7:Little Tommy ________(brush) his __________(tooth) every morning.小题8:There are nine __________(hundred) students in the school now.
小题1:to teach小题2:joining;dancing小题3:Don’t talk小题4:go小题5:rains小题6:funny小题7:teeth小题8:hundred
试题分析:小题1:句意:学校需要帮助来教音乐。这里是短语help to do帮助做某事,故用 to teach。小题2:句意:她在考虑加入舞蹈俱乐部。the dancing club舞蹈俱乐部;根据think of +doing,故用joining;dancing。小题3:句意:汤姆不要在课堂上说话。Tom是称呼,不是主语;这里是祈使句的否定形式,故用Don’t talk。小题4:句意:让小女孩早去上学。这里是短语let sb do sth 让某人做某事,故用动词原形,故用go。小题5:句意:当天下雨的时候,我坐车上学。因为主语it是第三人称单数,所以谓语动词也应该用单数,故用rains。小题6:句意:这个时间吃早饭是很有趣的。这里应该用形容词来修饰名词time ,故用funny。小题7:句意:小Tommy 每天早晨刷牙。因为主语Little Tommy是第三人称单数,所以谓语动词也应该用单数;牙齿当然应该用复数,故用teeth。小题8:句意:现在在这个学校有900学生。因为前面有nine 所以hundred用单数,故用hundred。
试题“用所给单词的正确形式填空。小题1:The scho...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
按要求转换下列句型。
1. To work in a school is very interesting. (同义句)
______ ______ very interesting to work in a school. 2. Don"t worry too much about your exam. (同义句)
Don"t ______ ______ too much about your exam. 3. We maybe make our friends and family unhappy. (对画线部分提问)
______ ______ you maybe make your friends and family? 4. The headmaster saw the children playing on the playground. (变成复合句)
The headmaster saw the children ______
______ on the playground. 5. He will be back in two months. (对画线部分提问)
______ ______ will hw be back? 6. The old man bought the bird two weeks ago. (同义句)
The old man ______ ______ the bird for two weeks. 7. He told the teachers at school about his problem. (对画线部分提问)
______ ______ he tell the teachers at school about? 8. I need to look up the word in the dictionary. (变一般问句)
______ you ______ to look up the word in the dictionary? 9. They would like to help some homeless people. (变一般问句)
______ you ______ to help some homeless people? 10. This volunteer work takes each of them several hours a week. (对画线部分提问)
______ ______ does this volunteer work take each of them a week?
______ is true that we can"t live happily without friends" help.
_____ is true that we can"t live happily without friends" help.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语正确形式填空方法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。