&&新视野大学英语2网络期中测试
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢大学里有期中,期末考么?英语4,6级考试是什么时候?_百度知道
大学里有期中,期末考么?英语4,6级考试是什么时候?
课程考试是以怎样进行?与高中一样,都是到最后一同考么?
我有更好的答案
这是分学校的大部分没有其中的,但部分有,你最好问下本校的,还有就算有期中考试的都不难,大学比高中轻松很多但是你如果对自己有要求的话也不轻松的,四六级是每年的六月分和十二月分都是二十号左右,到我们大一第一学期不让考的,下学期才可以参加有的到大二才让参加!加油吧!
采纳率:26%
期末考试都是有的,至于期中考试则是有些有有些无的(大部分没有)!大学英语四六级都是每年的六月和十二月进行!大学的考试也有统考和随堂形式!至于用哪种考试方法则就取决于该科的具体要求了!
是期末考试,一个学期有一次,老师提前会有模拟题的,不会太难。一年有二次,6月和12月吧,差不多!
嗯 大学里就是到一个学期结束,有一次统一的考试.4,6级一般从大学一年级下半学期开始,也有的学校是从大学二年级开始报名参加的.
学校会给你报名的
先考了4级才能6级
不能上午考4
必须4级过了才行
当然有的,每个学期还有期中检查的。四六级么一年有两次报名时间。考试的一般时间是6月份和十二月份。
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
期末考的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。大学英语2期中考试试卷_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&10W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
大学英语2期中考试试卷
&&大学英语2期中考试试卷
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩3页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
粉丝量:63
本人是一线教师,擅长课堂教学模式的研究,能够很好的激发学生的学习兴趣
 下载此文档
新视野大学英语3期中考试A卷
下载积分:2500
内容提示:新视野大学英语3期中考试A卷
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:6|
上传日期: 15:27:29|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 2500 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
新视野大学英语3期中考试A卷
关注微信公众号您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
大学英语2期中考试试卷.doc 6页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
大学英语2期中考试试卷
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
《大学英语2》期中考试试卷
教学点   姓名   学号   成绩   
Reading comprehension(35
Directions :there are four passages in this part ,each passage is followds by some question or unfinished statements for each of them there are four choice marked ABCD .you should decide on the best choice and mark the corresponding letter on the answer sheet with a single line through the center.
Passage one:
Question 1-5 are based on the following passage
Last week I visited one of
my ole neighborhoods in Washington D.C..I hade not been there for twenty years and
as I walked along the street ,my mind was flooded by mentions of the past .I saw the old apartment building where I had lived and the playground where I had played.(S1) As I viewed these once family surroundings .image of myself as a child there came to mind .However ,what I saw and what I remembered were not the same I sadly realized that the best moments are those left untouched.
My old apartment building ,as I remember ,was bright and alive. It was more than just a place to live .It was a movie house ,a space station, or whatever my young mind could imagine .I would steal away with my friends and play in the basement .This is always exciting because it was so cool and dark, and there were so many things there to hide among. There was a small river in the back of the building .We would go there to lie in the shade of trees and enjoy ourselves.
However, what I saw was completely different The apartment building was now in disrepair. What was once more than a place to live looked hardly worth living in. The windows were all broken. the once clean wall were covered with dirty marks. The river was hardly recognizable. The water was polluted and the trees and flowers were all dead. The once sweet smelling river now smelled terrible. It was really heartbreaking to see all this.
I do not regret having seen my old neighborhood. However I do not think my innocent childhood memories can ever be the same. I suppose it is once they s
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语2考试 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信