推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口我的英语学得不好,如果说错话,请原谅。 的翻译是:My English is not good, if wrong, please forgive me. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我的英语学得不好,如果说错话,请原谅。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I learn English well, if you make mistakes, please forgive me.
My English is not good, if wrong, please forgive me.
My English is not good, if wrong, please forgive me.
learn English in a bad job, I mistakenly said, please forgive me.
My English language study results in not not well, if the erroneous remark, please forgive.
相关内容&aWhy don't you try camming with women! Google for the words "sexy" and "omegle" 为什么不您尝试凸轮系统与妇女! Google为词“性感”和“omegle” & aThe week's most popular songs across all genres, ranked by radio airplay audience impressions as measured by Niels... 星期的最普遍的歌曲横跨所有风格,排列由无线电airplay观众印象如由Niels测量… & a人物性格特点 Character disposition characteristic & a废除附加税的法令 Abolishes the additional tax law & a你能不能给我唱首歌? Can you sing the first song to me? & adeveloper default 开发商缺省 & aCode, such as an empty city an old person 代码,例如一个空的城市一个老人 & a20-smoking 20抽烟 & aThis information is furnished under the provisions of our income tax agreement.Its use and disclosure must be governed by the provisions contained therein. 这信息被装备在我们的所得税协议之下供应。必须由从容的供应治理它的用途和透露在其中。 & aif you get on a (2), or on the train ,you will 如果您上在(2),或者火车,您将 & a天宫一号正常发射了 A heavenly palace smooth start & a我们要始终怀着感恩的心工作 We must always harbor the heart work which feels grateful & a48.路易吉 48. Louis lucky & ar.madrid default r.madrid缺省 & a浪滔滔人渺渺 Wave torrential person remote & a(Consider price, quality, delivery, Purchase Environmentally Assurance, safety regulations, 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你可以和我打一架 正在翻译,请等待...
& aKiss of the 12 hours 亲吻12个小时 & a现在用中文 正在翻译,请等待...
& aa Chinese cabbage 一棵大白菜 & a穷管家 Poor steward & a我扑你老妈个PP I throw oneself your maid PP & a金山西路140号402室 Jinshan west road 140 402 room & aIf I were you,I would write some science fictions for children 如果我是您,我会写一些科幻为孩子 & a佩~我真的不可以失去你,到我身边来好不 Wears ~ I really not to be possible to lose you, comes to my side very & a我已经来到新学校一周了,你们不用担心我。
现在我向你简绍一下我们的新学校吧。 I already arrived a new school week, you do not need to worry me. Now I to your Jan a Shao our new school. & acette cavee speciale elaboree en quantite limitee eat une selection 这cavee特别elalaree & a谁是谁的全世界 Who is whose world & a的音乐 Music & asince the time limit of my job 从我的工作期限 & a没有语音 Without the pronunciation & a祝你天天美丽 Wishes you daily beautifully & aThe love, you never give ,i give to you ,really dont deserve。But now there nothing i can do so i sleep in my only memory and weep my heart 正在翻译,请等待...
& ai call you and we have phone sex. get orgasm together.ok? 我告诉您,并且我们有电话性。 得到性交高潮together.ok ? & a和你不同 With you different & a炫丽的彩虹 正在翻译,请等待...
& a但是这款衣服不错 But this section clothes are good & aput down for 正在翻译,请等待...
& a在秋千上 On swing & ayou are my lover never never end.Mrs 您是我的恋人从未从未结束。夫人 & aby buy 由购买 & aat your request 根据您的请求 & a19.
Improve logistics and production planning to maintain inventory 19. 改进后勤学和生产规划维护存货 & aNOT SLEEPING CAREFULLY 不仔细地睡觉 & a为了寻找那个丢失的孩子,王叔叔把所有的村民都召集了起来 In order to seek that loss the child, Uncle Wang all called all villagers has gotten up & a濠村?????ょ?绀肩?濂?? 正在翻译,请等待...
& athe school will provide a free flat and pay for the plane tickets from his home country to Beijing and back. 学校为飞机票将提供自由平和薪水从他的祖国到北京和后面。 & a你知道吗。我的世界里不能没有你.. You know.In my world cannot not you. & a一个大口袋 A big pocket & a浠?负Bob???锛 浠?负鲍伯? ? ?锛 & aBaroness philippine de Rothschild de Rothschild男爵夫人菲律宾 & a为了解答上述疑问 In order to explain the above question & ai come on september twelveth 我在9月twelveth来 & aNobody knows me here. 没人这里认识我。 & a当前食品安全领域最严重的问题主要有四类:一、有害物质添加剂 The current food security domain most serious issue mainly has four kinds: First, deleterious substance chemical additive & a尽管她对我们要求严格,他仍然受到大部分学生的欢迎 Although her requests strictly to us, he still received majority of student's welcome & a我的英语学得不好,如果说错话,请原谅。 My English language study results in not not well, if the erroneous remark, please forgive. &当前位置: &
我想是我说错了一些话的英文
英文翻译i said something wrong . . . . &&&&I; me&&&& ponder&&&&Semantics&&&&misspeak&&&& fulfi ...&&&& ...&&&& talk&&&&he was annoyed with me for having said the wrong thing&&&&user has just made an incoherent statement&&&&eat one's words/hat&&&&swallow uone's earnings&&&&i guess so&&&&i think so&&&&it's english i'm afraid i should improve my english&&&&i think so&&&&i suppose so&&&&i think you make ad mistake. this isn' you are wrong. this is ...&&&&i’m sorry i spoke out of turn&&&&take the words right out of someone's mouth&&&&take the word right out of someone's mouth&&&&no.to play a wrong card&&&&and all i want is one thing&&&&she was with a child&&&& put on some weight&&&&the crowd broke into cheers and the drunk bowed
相邻词汇热门词汇
我想是我说错了一些话的英文翻译,我想是我说错了一些话英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译我想是我说错了一些话,我想是我说错了一些话的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文绘本怎么讲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信