两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
市场失灵的原因及解决方法
|0|0|暂无简介
总评分3.9|
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢the assertion of market failure is probably the most important arguement for governmental intervention.At one time or another nearly every sector of the american economy has been branded as a market failure 的翻译是:市场失灵的说法可能是最重要的争端,政府的干预。在一次或另一种几乎每个部门的美国经济已经深深为市场失灵 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
the assertion of market failure is probably the most important arguement for governmental intervention.At one time or another nearly every sector of the american economy has been branded as a market failure
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
市场失灵的说法可能是政府intervention.At一次或另一美国经济的几乎每一个部门的最重要的论点,已被市场失灵品牌
市场失败的断言或许是政府的干涉的最重要的arguement。同时或者美国经济的另一几乎每部门已经被认为是一个市场故障
市场失灵的说法可能是最重要的争端,政府的干预。在一次或另一种几乎每个部门的美国经济已经深深为市场失灵
这种说法的市场失败arguement大概是最重要的,政府干预。在某一时间几乎每一个部门对美国经济已被誉为是一个市场失败
市场失败的主张大概是最重要的论据为政府干预。一次或另几乎美国经济的每个区段被烙记了作为市场失败
相关内容&aКорень 根 & a胃疼
烧死我了 The stomach hurt the fever to die I & a-有关单位的名称;滁口国有林场 - Unit concerned' chu mouth state-owned tree farm & a科比 1996年转会洛杉矶湖人队 The kopeck in 1996 the extension met the Los Angeles Laker & aWhen it comes to the topic of knowledge and ability, there are various viewpoints among the general public 当它来到知识和能力时题目,有各种各样的观点在公众之中 & aFamous and Shared : Familiar with the field of well-known authors,journals,conferences, sharing the resources. 著名和分享: 熟悉知名的作者,学报,会议的领域,分享资源。 & aChoose the right words to fill in the
& aHi,December , please go easy on me! 喂, 12月,请省点用我! & a我的生日是一月13日。 My birthday is on January 13. & awhat do we usually sell at auctions 什么我们通常卖在拍卖 & a汤姆决定将苹果从篮子中的水果分离出来。 Tom decided separates the apple from basket fruit. & aинтернет магазины 互联网商店 & a别的人也可以使疯狂的。 Other person also may cause crazily. & aSporteIIo
Unico perI'Immigrazione di 正在翻译,请等待...
& a陪同客户看房,促成二手房买卖或租赁业务 The accompaniment customer looks at the room, facilitates the second-hand house business or rents the service & aCorporate email system 公司电子邮件系统 & ahaye you been trained in the
of multi-format printers haye您被训练在对多格式打印机的用途 & a6 Essl?ffel Essig 6 Essl?ffel醋 & aNotices: Able to hold and control client money. 通知: 能拿着和控制客户金钱。 & a我能让我的梦想成为现实 I can enable my dream to become the reality & athere we climbed down a dan
& ai took anelevator 50 metres up to a platform where t 正在翻译,请等待...
& acanyonin 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI took thi 正在翻译,请等待...
& atongwei电子欢迎你 The tongwei electron welcome you & aFrom which of the following brands have you ever eaten food? (Please select all that apply) 从以下品牌您吃哪些食物? (请选择申请)的所有 & awe finally reached the riv
& a与中国最具影响力的时尚品牌之一,凡客诚品,进行T恤形象合作 One of with Chinese most influential fashion brands, every guest honest, carries on the T-shirt image cooperation & athe assertion of market failure is probably the most important arguement for governmental intervention.At one time or another nearly every sector of the american economy has been branded as a market failure 市场失败的主张大概是最重要的论据为政府干预。一次或另几乎美国经济的每个区段被烙记了作为市场失败 &市场失灵的主要表现_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
市场失灵的主要表现
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&市场失灵的主要表现
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 市场失灵是指 的文章

更多推荐