my dream job大学作文英语作文,初中英语作文,谢谢!

中考英语作文:我理想的工作 my dream job_甲虫英语作文网
您现在的位置: >
我理想的工作 my dream job
  Since i was an innocent child, i had the idea to be a doctor in the future. I always see the people died in the TV, i feels frustrated about it. Therefore, a dream to be a doctor came into my mind. I want to be the person who can save people's life just like God Jesus.
因为我是一个天真无邪的孩子,我有一个想法是在未来的医生。我总是看到电视上的人都死了,我对它感到很沮丧。因此,一个梦想成为一名医生走进我的脑海。我想成为一个能拯救人的人,就像上帝一样。
Copyright © 2015-您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
My dream job
作者:薄荷冰
来源:sanwen.net
  When I grow up, I want to be a teacher.Because I think teacher is very interesting! And I remember all my teachers,everyone of them is special in his or her own way. So I want to me have my special. I`m not sure yet where I am going to work. Maybe Chengdu or Shanghai.     I don`t change my mind easily,so I will study hard in future! Then I will save some money to buy a big house and car for my parents, because I love my parents very much!     When I retire, I`m going to trave the world,I`m  taking some photos and send them to magezines.So , I can get some money ! I want    to feed a cute cat, I will take care of my cat very well, and called it Princess.    
热门课程推荐★初中英语作文:mydreamjob--免费英语网★
免费英语网,完全开源免费的英语学习网站!请记住本站网址:
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
栏目更新推荐
点击排行榜
??????????
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初中英语作文:mydreamjob
更新时间:& 特别提示:本站新增在线翻译功能,双击英语单词可以显示汉语意思,马上试试?!
&&& Since i was an innocent child, i had the idea to be a doctor in the future. I always see the people died in the TV, i feels frustrated about it. Therefore, a dream to be a doctor came into my mind. I want to be the person who can save people's life just like God Jesus.
上一篇初中英语: 下一篇初中英语:
本站最新英语作文资源下载:
免费英语网&版权所有 地址:西安市友谊西路127号 邮箱:}

我要回帖

更多关于 my dream job演讲稿 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信