谁帮我做这些英语作业帮拍照搜题题

谁可以帮我做这两道题
谢谢_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,169,691贴子:
谁可以帮我做这两道题
请写一份邀请函,邀请你的老同学参加你们学校的100周年校庆晚会。请具体说明晚会的时间、地点、以及晚会的主要内容和参加者。不得少于80字。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& You are required to write a report to your boss about the project you are doing now with no less than 80 words.&&&& 就这两道题,谢谢各位。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或推荐到广播
817322 人聚集在这个小组
(纯爷们的美女子)
(eudaemonia)
(三傻三痴)
(豆宝妈咪tina)
第三方登录:扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
谁能帮我做做这些英语题?1.May I help you with some shoes,sir?-- Yes,I’d like to try on those brown_________ .A.one B.ones C.two D.pair 2.I opened the letter and it contained______.A.a important information B.important information C.the important informations D.an important information 3.There __________ in my class.Which of them do you want to see?A.is John B.are three Johns C.are the John’s D.is the John 4.Mr Brown already has two cars,and now he has bought__________ .A.one other B.another C.other one D.the other 5.I bought ______ an ice cream.A.each girls B.every of the girls C.each of they D.the girls each 6.Would you like________beer?A.any B.some C.some of D.much 7."I wonder whose bicycle it is." "It might be my___________." A.neighbour’s B.neighbours C.neighbour D.dear neighbour 8.Our feeling was ___________ .A.the same as they B.same as their C.the same as theirs D.such as their 9.It is _________for growing wheat. A.a good country B.the country C.very good country D.countries 10.One of the students hasn't prepared________ lessons very well.A.one's B.ones C.his D.their 11.They come from Switzerland.They are all__________.A.Swiss B.Swede C.Swisses D.Swissman 12.I can't get there,there is________ bus.A.not B.not any C.no D.none 13.Yesterday I bought some___________ ,a jacket,two shirts and___________ trousers.A.clothing,a B.clothes,two pair of C.clothes,a pair of D.cloths,two 14._________ a boy or a girl?A.Is he B.Is it C.Is she D.Are they 15._______our own attitude to bringing up children.A.Each has B.We each has C.We each have D.Each of us have 16.Who is singing?Oh,_______ Xiao Liu.A.it's B.he's C.this is D.she's 17.The book is full of_____________.A.difficulty B.difficult C.difficulties D.a difficulty 18.___________ seems that he is always correct.A.That B.This C.Is she D.Are they 19.Does he speak English or Russian?He doesn't speak__________ .A.neither B.both C.none D.either 20.The moon is shining brightly tonight.______ is like a round silvery plate.A.It B.He C.She D.They
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
题量太大,只能提供答案,请原谅,保证准确率!1. B2. B3. B4. B5. D6. B7. A8. C9. A10. C11. A12. C13. C14. B15. C16. A17. C18. It(没答案)19. D20. A
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁帮我做下英语题(2)
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮父母做家务英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信