请问“in smoke”请问三观是什么意思思

您要找的是不是:
Or economists, when all their predictions have just gone up in smoke.
当所有预测都灰飞烟灭时,经济学家们也会这么说。
One of the world's most advanced rainforest restoration projects may be going up in smoke in southern China.
一项世界最先进的雨林保护计划有可能在中国南部的滚滚浓烟中走向尽头。
With the advent of binding primaries, the much-needed end to the dominance of party bosses and backroom deals in smoke-filled rooms, today’s convention is bereft of surprises.
随着有约束力的初选的出现,党派老大主导一切和在充满烟雾的房间里暗箱操作的时光急需被终结,如今的政治会议缺乏了惊奇。
But she says there is much evidence that nicotine in tobacco smoke affects the nervous system, and child development and behavior.
VOA: special.
To ride, to hunt, to smoke like a Turk in the sunshine, there's the destiny of the white man.
骑马,打猎,在日光下豪迈地吸烟,他们认为这些才是白人应该干的
In order, prior to lighting your cigarette you can ask your friends, "Do you mind if I smoke?"
在点燃你的烟之前,出于礼貌,你可以询问你的朋友,“Do you mind if I smoke?”
About 450, 000 Americans die needlessly each year from inhaling the toxins and carcinogens in smoke.
The partnership has since gone up in smoke, and with it Branson's pocket change.
If she had not gone up in smoke, would he have met her again, remembered her?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您要找的是不是:
One of the world's most advanced rainforest restoration projects may be going up in smoke in southern China.
一项世界最先进的雨林保护计划有可能在中国南部的滚滚浓烟中走向尽头。
As a result of drought and heat, more than 500 wildfires have raged out of control, smothering Moscow in smoke and threatening several nuclear facilities.
干旱和热浪导致500起野火失去控制,把莫斯科笼罩在烟雾之中,还威胁到几个核设施。
With the advent of binding primaries, the much-needed end to the dominance of party bosses and backroom deals in smoke-filled rooms, today’s convention is bereft of surprises.
随着有约束力的初选的出现,党派老大主导一切和在充满烟雾的房间里暗箱操作的时光急需被终结,如今的政治会议缺乏了惊奇。
Fire fighters were battling at the weekend to douse fires in the north of the region that cloaked the town of Nizhny Novgorod, the regional capital, in smoke.
上周末,消防战士扑灭了该地区北部的大火,解决了曾被吞噬的下诺夫哥罗德,但地区首府仍浓烟密布。
Most of those trees are burned, and the carbon stored in their wood literally goes up in smoke.
这里的树木大多数被烧毁,其木材中存储的碳灰飞烟灭。
The bridge that separates the town of Los Alamos N.M. from Los Alamos National Laboratory is shrouded in smoke from the Las Conchas wildfire on June 28 2011. (Craig Fritz/Reuters)
2011年6月28日,分隔洛斯?阿拉莫斯镇与洛斯?阿拉莫斯国家实验室的大桥,该实验室已经笼罩在拉斯?康查斯引发的烟雾中。
By then, 8,200 tonnes of garbage could be going up in smoke -- much of it foul-smelling and potentially toxic -- around the capital each day.
到那时候,首都周围每天有8200吨的垃圾可以被焚烧成烟—— 其中大部分将有臭味,也可能会有毒。
June 20, 2006—Each year about 150 billion cubic meters of natural gas goes up in smoke.
2006年6月21日—每年大约有1500亿立方米的天然气化为青烟。
It's also why the compensation system must be overhauled to remove the incentive for creating ephemeral profits that ultimately go up in smoke.
这也是为什么补偿制度需要彻底改革以消除短期利润创造的刺激,因为这种短期利润最终都会化为乌有。
Cigarettes cause lung cancer and other deadly illnesses not only in smokers, but also in nonsmokers who breathe in smoke, studies have shown.
研究已经表明,香烟不仅仅会导致吸烟者患肺癌和其他可致命的疾病,同样也会危害本身不吸烟却被动吸入了烟的人。
"Watching my friends' careers go up in smoke and watching tons of people getting laid off gave me the strength," she said.
“看见我的朋友职业生涯困难重重,看见那麽多人被解雇,我获得了力量,”她说道。
Some modern stoves are so clean-burning that they can even be used in smoke-free zones.
现在一些火炉都可用在无烟区清洁燃烧。
It was as if all my hopes and ambitions had gone up in smoke with the restaurant.
我的希望和抱负都随着餐馆化灰而消失了。
In smoke they deeply understand their responsibilities and burdens, they want to make my parents happy, want to let their children have no worries, let you that she had the happiness.
在烟雾缭绕中他们深深的明白自己的责任和担子,他们想让自己的父母过的快乐,想让自己的儿女过的无忧,想让身边的那个她过的幸福。
The quiet moment to my body from head to foot baptized again, want to be in the quiet all the dense and sorrows disappear in smoke.
那一刻宁静把我的身躯从头到脚洗礼了一遍,想能在那宁静中把一切的氤氲和惆怅烟消云散。
Specifically it has helped musicians clean up their traditional instruments, clogged up with years of dirt in smoke-filled pubs .
特别是帮助音乐家们清理在菸雾弥漫的酒馆内,经年累月累积于他们传统乐器上的灰尘。
Installing exhaust grills in smoke flowing passage can efficiently prevent smoke movement and lengthen passage evacuation time at the rear of exhaust grills.
在烟气的流动通道上设置排烟口,可以有效地控制烟气流动,延长排烟口后面各区域的疏散时间。
She did it very scientifically, as knowing the contrariety of coal and the anxiety of flaming sticks to end in smoke unless rigidly kept up to the mark.
她完全按照科学的方法来做,因为她知道木炭的克星还有如果不严格地按照标准做燃烧的拨火棍会马上化为灰烟。
The smoke performance was studied in smoke chamber. The detecting ability of IR thermal imaging is decreased with the smoke mass concentration increasing.
烟幕箱实验表明,红外热像的探测能力随红外烟幕质量浓度的增加而降低。
Let the clouds hanging lock in smoke wreathed in thin branches, pressure in jungle villages, Bai Fan crow in a plaintive, that pale bones sloping leisurely whistling melody.
让倒悬的云团锁在炊烟缭绕里,压过瘦小在枝叉丛林的村落,白幡上的乌鸦在用悲怜发出哀怨,那片苍白了筋骨的坡地悠闲呼啸的音律。
Let the clouds hanging lock in smoke wreathed in thin branches, pressure in jungle villages, Bai Fan crow in a plaintive, that pale bones sloping leisurely whistling melody.
让倒悬的云团锁在炊烟缭绕里,压过瘦小在枝叉丛林的村落,白幡上的乌鸦在用悲怜发出哀怨,那片苍白了筋骨的坡地悠闲呼啸的音律。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!smokein是什么意思
沪江词库精选smokein是什么意思、英语单词推荐。
吸服麻醉品的集会吸毒集会
n. 婴儿玩具室,儿童游戏室
n. "杯杯香"(一种甜味梨子汽酒的商标名)
n. (=baby-sit)临时保姆