I'm s() they can come to yourthe birthday partyy.

 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
初中八年级上册英语作文范文
下载积分:100
内容提示:初中八年级上册英语作文范文
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:55|
上传日期: 14:51:38|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
初中八年级上册英语作文范文
官方公共微信Pick a suitable theme. Consider the age, gender, interests and hobbies of the guest of honor! Then choose a theme that suits them perfectly.
You can go "all out" and make every aspect of the party theme-related, or you can try a lighter touch by including just a little theme-related decoration or food.
Plan ahead. Get your guest list made and your invitations out at least 2 weeks prior to the party (more if it's a big event). This way, you'll have an idea of how many people to expect and you can decide on the best location to accommodate your group size.
Plan your music. Make sure you have a way to play your tunes - whether that be just a set of speakers with a phone or music player, or a whole DJ setup.
Even if you're not planning on having dancing, background music really helps set the atmosphere at the party. Make sure you have a range of fast, slow, soft, and quiet songs on hand to fit the mood at different times of the event and get your guests feeling celebratory.
If you're hosting a kids party, pick out some kid-friendly selections that won't drive the parents crazy. If you're hosting a grown-up celebration, make sure you have a range of genres available to suit everybody's likes, and let your guests play "DJ" too.
A good song is "Birthday" by Katy Perry, but you can choose other songs.
Decorate accordingly. Balloons and streamers are fun, but they're at every party! Get creative by tying into your theme. A large box can become a doghouse for a puppy party. Small pebbles spray-painted gold can be the treasure for a pirate party, and haystacks make great seats for a Wild West Party.
Serve food relating to your theme, like Hawaiian Fruit Dip for a luau or pigs-in-a-blanket for a barnyard party. Just remember, finger foods are best, particularly for young guests.
To lend an older mood to your party, prepare some more grown-up snacks, like chips and salsa, cheese and crackers, and range of easy-to-prepare appetizers. Make all your options things you can cook or put together ahead of time, so that you can spend the precious hours of the party enjoying your guests' company, rather than in the kitchen.
Keep guests entertained. Provide lots of opportunity for social mingling (particularly for grown-ups), as well as "free play" for kids. But to really keep the celebration going, games always seem to be the hit of the party! There are some great websites out there where you can find activities that tie into a particular theme.
Depending on your number of guests and their ages, you can even have several games running throughout the event. Balance your levels of activity so that there's plenty going on
you can try something active like a three-legged race or Twister, followed by lower-key but social games like Pictionary or charades (or board games, for kids).
Expect the unexpected! With kids' parties especially, it is almost a certainty that things will not go exactly according to plan. Be prepared by having extra games and activities, extra goody bags, and a rain plan ready.
For older guests, you may not run into those particular issues, but be prepared with some extra food and activities if you end up with more guests than you expected, and be prepared to reign in the party to cater a smaller crowd if some people don't show up.
Remember the goody bags! Once again, try to keep the goodies relevant to the party theme and the age of your guests. For example the goody bag may contain chocolate bars and toys like grow your own frog etc.
If you're aiming your party at an older crowd, goody bags may not fit the mood, but that doesn't mean you can't send them home with a memento. Take snapshots of your friends being goofy in a make-shift "photo booth" and print them out for guests to take home (or send them along later, if you prefer), or make a fun "grown-up goody bag" with kazoos and party poppers for when people really want to get the party going.
How do I make my mother happy on my birthday?
wikiHow Contributor
If you're a kid, try to behave and not be mischievous, rude, spoiled, or mean. Also, try to spend time with her and show appreciation for everything she has done for you. Lastly, if she got you a gift you did not like, try to hide your disappointment. If you throw a fit, you'll only make her sad.
What should I wear for my birthday party?
wikiHow Contributor
You can wear your favorite outfit, or something flashy to help you stand out from the crowd. Some people also like to wear crowns or tiaras on their birthdays to help them stand out or feel more special.
What should I include in my goodie bags?
wikiHow Contributor
Try to match the theme of the party. For example, if the party has a bowling theme, you could add some bowling stickers, candy, and possibly a cool snap on bracelet. If the birthday boy/girl and guests are younger, you could always include small toys and notebooks as well.
How will I know if guests are getting bored?
wikiHow Contributor
An indication is they don't play the games and sit out on some activities. They also might go off into little groups and start chatting.
What happens if someone does not give me a gift?
wikiHow Contributor
Try to ignore the fact that they did not give you a gift, and thank them for coming. Perhaps they did not realize that they were supposed to bring a gift, or perhaps they could not afford one. If they gave you a card, sometimes, cards contain gift cards or money!
How can I keep the kids from getting too out of control or hyper?
wikiHow Contributor
Invite few parents over and be sure to the more adults are around, the more likely the kids will behave. Also, consider serving healthy snacks, such as fruit and pretzels instead of candy or soda. The less sugar the kids have in their systems, the less hyper they will be. Lastly, don't invite more guests than your party space can hold.
What kind of games should we play?
wikiHow Contributor
You could play pass the parcel or musical chairs for younger kids. For older kids, maybe a dance off, charades, or the limbo.
When is the right time to sing "Happy Birthday" and cut the cake at an adult's party?
wikiHow Contributor
When it comes to singing "Happy Birthday" and cutting cake, an adult's party is the same as a kid's party. You would sing and cut the cake at the end.
What happens if your friends get into a fight?
wikiHow Contributor
Have an adult break up the fight and talk to the fighting friends.
If you do not have a particular theme to the party, how do you know what kind of decorations and food to have?
wikiHow Contributor
You can have whatever decorations and food you like! There is no 'correct' way to do it. You can just get general birthday decorations like balloons, maybe a Happy Birthday sign, a birthday tablecloth, or whatever you'd like.
200 characters left
Get snacks that your friends will enjoy, not just you.
Don't go to any place unsuitable for younger guests.
Make a pinata out of a balloon and fill it with candy instead of having goody bags. You could do both, if you want.
Use books from the library or book store, or surf the Internet for more fun birthday party ideas.
Find an awesome outfit that fits the theme (not too outgoing and not too classic).
Don't forget it's just a party. Relax have fun. Don't get to stressed out about anything, you should totally relax yourself in to the social environment.
Try to not over decorate or there won't be any room for your guests!
Make sure you don't have food that some of your guests are allergic to.
If throwing a party for children, and young kids or babies are going to be there, make sure the goody bags don't contain gifts they can choke on.
If throwing a party for adults, if someone drinks you should order a taxi for them, or offer them to stay in your house over the night. If he/she drinks and drives there could be horrible results!
Did you try these steps?Upload a picture for other readers to see.
Upload error
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 294,389 times.
297 votes - 66%
Click a star to vote
Click a star to vote
Co-authors:
Views:&294,389
66% of people told us that this article helped them.初中英语试题 |
初中英语试题
初中英语Can you come to my party单元同步试题
Unit 5 Can you come to my party?
【基础扫描】
I. 用be动词的适当形式填空:
1. ----____ you late yesterday?
& ---Yes, I _____.
2. Today ____ Tuesday. Yesterday _____ Monday.
3. -&How ___ you today?
& ---I ___ fine, thank you.
4. ---____ everyone here today?
---No, Li Lei ____ not here.
5. Where ____ your parents yesterday afternoon?
6. Tom ____ ill last week. He ____ much better now.
7. There ____ many different kinds of mooncakes.
8. The twins ____ away last Sunday.
9. We ____ in Class Seven, Grade Two.
10. This ____ a pen. That ____ a pencil.
II. 按要求变化下列各句:
1. Lisa was on duty yesterday afternoon. (对划线部分提问)
____ was on duty yesterday afternoon?
2. The students had a piano lesson last Monday. (改为否定句)
The students ___ ___ a piano lesson last Monday.
3. Claudia was at the culture club this morning. (改为一般疑问句)
____ ___ at the culture club this morning?
4. It&s Friday today. (对划线部分提问)
____ ____ is it today?
5. They were at the office yesterday. (对划线部分提问)
____ ___ they yesterday?
III. 用方框那所给的单词或短语完成下列各句,注意形式变化:
go to, be sorry, play football, be late for, go to the Banjo Boy concert, be at the office, come from, climb the tree, be wrong, a little, how often
1. ---Where was your mother?
--She _____ ____ ____ _____.
2. Let&s ____ ____ school by bus.
3. The twins like ____ ____.
4. ____ ____ is fun for the twins.
5. I ____ ___ I&m late.
6. Don&t ____ ____ ____ school next time.
7. ---What ____ ____ with you?
& ---I&m ____ ____ ill.
8. ---_____ ____ do you go to the park?
& ---Once a week.
9. &Where ____ you ____ ____?
---Canada.
10. Look! Liu Mei _____ _____ _____ _____.
IV. 连词成句:
1. good, health, for, is, TV, much, too, your, bad, or, watching
& ________________________________?
2. in, to, they, USA, the, stay, are, how, going, long
_________________________________?
3. here, morning, why, this, Lucy, wasn&t.&
_________________________________?
4. early, to, the, very, he, gets, always, factory
_________________________________.
5. office, last, Jack, the, was, night, at
________________________________?
V. 下列各句中均有一处错误,找出并加以改正:
1. Everyone are here, but Jim is away
&&&&&&&&&& A& B&& C&&&&&&& D
2. What time do you go to bed at night? Late than ten.
&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&& B&& C&&&&&&& D
3. How much hours of sport do you do every week?
A&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&& C&&&&&& D
4. What was wrong? I was a few ill.
&& A&&&&&&& B&&&& C&& D
5. Tom works very harder. He goes to work.
&&&&&&& A&&&&&&& B&&&&&& C&&& D
I. 阅读对话,用适当单词填空:
A: Him Jack! H____ (1) are you?
B: I&m five, thanks. And you?
A: Fine, too. Where w_____(2) you last year?
B: I w_____ (3) i____(4) Sydney.
A: Oh, it&s a beautiful place.
B: Yes, but it&s too hot. What about you? Were you away from school?
A: Yes, I was i____(5) in hospital last year.
B: What&s the m_____ (6) with you?
A: Something is wrong with my eyes.
B: Oh, I&m sorry to h_____(7) that/ are you better now?
A: Yes, I am.
B: I think you&d better do much s____ (8).
A: Yes, t____ (9) y_____ (10).
II. 阅读对话,选择适当句子使其完整通顺:
Father: ____1____
Mother: He is in bed.
Father: ____2___. What&s wrong with him?
Mother: ____3____.
Father: Well, we must take him to the doctor&s. Are you free this morning?
Mother: ___4___I have a lot of things to do.
Father: Then I&ll call the doctor. ___5____.
Mother: Yes. It&s 6674290.
Father: I see. I&ll do that at once.
A. He says he is ill.
B: Can you remember the doctor&s telephone number?
C. It&s time to go to school.
D. I&m afraid not.
E. Where is James?
III. 按要求变化下列各句:
1. I do my homework from 7:00 to 9:00 every day. (对划线部分提问)
____ ____ ____ you ____ your homework every day?
2. My mother usually goes to bed very late. (对划线部分提问)
_____ ____ ____ your mother ____ to bed very late?
3. This watch is about four hundred yuan. (对划线部分提问)
_____ ____ is this watch?
4. There is a little water in the bottle. (对划线部分提问)
____ ____ _____ ____ there in the bottle?
5. There are twenty desks in the room. (对划线部分提问)
____ ____ _____ ____ there in the room?
6. The post office is about five kilometers from here. (对划线部分提问)
_____ ____ is the post office from here?
IV. 完形填空:
It&s very hot today. Carlos wants to go __1__. The river isn&t __2__ form his home. He goes to the river __3__ his good friend Ted on foot.
They jump into the __4__ and swim. __5__ happy they are! They swim here and there. After they swim for an hour, Carlos __6__, &Now let&s play games __7__ the sun.& &__8__,& Ted answers.
The __9__ boys play by the river. They have __10__ time there. It&s about six thirty. They go home.
1. A. swim& B. a swim& C. swims& D. swimming
2. A. far& B. near C. away& D. nearby
3. A. and B. to& C. with& D. for
4. A. river B. lake C. hot day D. house
5. A. Where B. How C. What D. Very
6. A. say B. says C. sayes D. sings
7. A. under B. on C. in D. with
8. A. Thank you B. OK!& C. Excuse me!& D. You are welcome
9. A. three& B. two& C. these D. one
10. A. good B. the good C. very good D. one
V. 阅读理解:
(Mr. Zhang is showing Wei Fang and Li Lei a modern factory.)
Mr. Zhang: You can&t see many workers here, but you can see a lot of robots. Look, that robot has two big hands.
Wei Fang: How strong it looks!
Mr. Zhang: Yes. It does much work for us.
Li Lei: There are so many big boxes here. What are the robots doing?
Mr. Zhang: They are making fridges.
Wei Fang: How fast they are working!
Li Lei: How much time do they need to make a fridge, Mr. Zhang?
Mr. Zhang: About five minutes.
Wei Fang and Li Lei: Only five minutes! What a modern factory it is!
根据短文内容填空:
There are a lot of ____(1) in the _____(2) factory. They are very _____(3). They have two _____(4). They can do _____(5) _____(6) _____(7) work. They work very ____ (8). They only need about _____(9) minutes to _____ (10) a fridge.
A poor man has an orange tree in his garden. There are many fine oranges on it. He finds one of the oranges much bigger than the others. It is as big as a ball. the poor man takes the orange to the king. The king is very happy. He gives him a lot of money. A rich man hears of this. He takes his gold cup to the king. He hopes to get much more money from the kind. The king likes the cup very much. He says, &This cup is very nice. I&m going to show you something nicer. Please take this orange.& The rich man is very angry and throws the orange away.
11. The poor man ______.
A. grows an orange tree& B. can make money& C. makes cups&& D. sells fruit
12. The king ____ the orange.
A. doesn&t like B. likes& C. wants to buy& D. wants to sell
13. The rich man wants ___ form the king.
A. the orange& B. the tree& C. more money& D. gold cup
14. The king gives the rich man ____.
A. much money& B. the cup& C. the garden& D. the orange
15. The rich man ___ the orange.
A. throws away& B. likes& C. wants to eat& D. wants to sell
【基础扫描】
I. 1. W was& 2. was& 3. am& 4. Is; is& 5. were& 6. is& 7. are& 8. were& 9. are& 10. is
II. 1. Who& 2. didn&t have& 3. Was she& 4. What day& 5. Where were
III. 1. was at the office& 2. go to& 3. playing football& 4. going to the Banjo Boy concert& 5. am sorry& 6. be late for& 7. a little& 8. How often& 9. come from& 10. is climbing the tree
IV. 1. Is watching TV too much good or bad for your health?
2. How long are they going to stay in USA?
3. Why wasn&t Lucy here this morning?
4. He always gets to the factory very early.
5. Was Jack at the office last night?
V. 1. A---is& 2. D---later& 3. A&How much& 4. D&a little& 5. B---hard
【能力冲浪】
I. 1. How& 2. were& 3. was& 4. in& 5. ill& 6. matter& 7. hear& 8. sport& 9. thank& 10. you
II. 1-5ECADB
III. 1. H do& 2. H go& 3. How much 4. How much water is& 5. How many desks are& 6. How far& 7. How old& 8. What day was& 9. was not& 10. W No, I wasn&t
IV. 1-5DACAB 6-10BCBBD
V. A)1. robots& 2. fridge/ modern& 3. strong 4. hands& 5. a& 6. of& 7. five& 8. fast& 9. five 10. make
B) 11-15ABCDA
更多与文本相关内容,请查看 【
】 栏目    
------分隔线----------------------------
------分隔线----------------------------
相关阅读:var sogou_ad_id=731545;
var sogou_ad_height=90;
var sogou_ad_width=980;}

我要回帖

更多关于 birthday party 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。