online shopping pptis becoming more and more文章翻译

The lnternet is becoming more and more important in our life…全文翻译_百度知道
The lnternet is becoming more and more important in our life…全文翻译
帮忙翻译一下全文,急求
我有更好的答案
The Internet is becoming more and more important in our daily life. On the net, we can learn news both at home and abroad and all kinds of other information as well. We can also send messages by e-mail, make phone calls, go to net school, read different kinds of books and learn foreign languages by ourselves. Besides, we can enjoy music, watch sports matches and play chess or cards. On the net, we can even do shopping, have a chat with others and make friends with them. In a word, the Internet has made our life more colourful.在我们的日常生活中,互联网变得越来越重要。在网上,我们可以了解国内外的新闻,还有其他各种各样的信息。我们可以通过电子邮件发送信息,打电话,上网络学校,阅读各种不同的书,并且我们能够自学外语。另外,我们还可以听音乐,看体育比赛,玩象棋和扑克牌。通过互联网,我们还可以网上购物,和其他人聊天交朋友。总而言之,互联网让我们的生活越来越多姿多彩。是这篇么
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
全文翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。> 【答案带解析】Online shopping is becoming more and mor...
Online shopping is becoming more and more common all over the world, including in China.For many people, the main concern (顾虑) with online shopping is security (安全).There are several things that customers should
before they buy online. You shouldn’t trust a company just because it has a beautifully designed
. Customers should look for other information, such as the company’s full address and details of the different types of payment it accepts. Also before you buy anything, carefully
the information about the goods or services for sale.It’s also very important for customers to ask for written confirmation. They should ask the company to send them an email to confirm their
and payment. Written confirmation gives the buyer further protection against
companies.You should be able to send it back or change it. You may change your mind or not be
something you have bought online. So before you buy anything online, make sure that the shop offers a “cooling-off period”. This is a period of time when you can return an item and get your
back. All reputable (声誉好的) online shops offer this service.When customers pay by credit card (信用卡), they have extra protection. This is a very safe way of buying goods and services online.
, if you don’t receive the goods you have paid for, you can make a claim against your credit card issuer. But of course, you need to make sure that your payment details are secure
you pay online by credit card.Customers should be able to check that their payment details are secure. Many companies allow their customers to send their credit card details
a special secure page. You should only buy goods from companies that have this secure page facility. 1.A. work out
B. turn out
C. complain about
D. think about2.A. product
B. website
C. programme
D. system3.A. check
B. describe
C. provide
D. store4.A. message
B. introductionC. order
D. promise5.A. organized
B. private
C. unknown
D. dishonest6.A. satisfied with
B. confident about
C. interested in
D. nervous of7.A. service
C. information
D. application8.A. In fact
B. As a result C. By the way
D. For example9.A. after
D. as soon as10.A. over
D. through 
试题分析:网购在全世界变得越来越受欢迎,也包括中国在内。对许多人来讲,最主要的顾虑是网购的安全。怎样注意网购的安全?本文从几个方面讲述了这个问题:了解商品相关的各种信息;有问题的商品申请换、赔,支付的安全等等。
1.D 考查动词短语辨析...
考点分析:
考点1:政治经济文化类
政治经济文化类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
—Oh, dear! I forgot my best friend’s birthday.—
Better keep it in mind next year.A. You did?
B. Why not?C. Never mind.
D. No problem. 
—Summer holiday is coming. What’s your plan, Jim?—I haven’t decided
.A. that I stay at home and read some booksB. whether I can take a course to lose weightC. where will I travel abroad with my parentsD. when will I volunteer at the home for the elderly 
—Have you seen my watch anywhere, Lucy?—Is it the one
your uncle bought for you in Hong Kong?A. who
D. when 
Lots of people like to take a walk on Nanjing City Wall since it
.A. repaired
B. was repairedC. has repaired
D. is repaired 
—Amy, I think you have to return the book to the library today.—Why? I
it for only one week.A. borrowed
B. have borrowedC. kept
D. have kept 
题型:完形填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.《考试作文万能模板》 www.wenku1.com
考试作文万能模板日期:
Grateful“ Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation ” Why we should be grateful?Teacher who is architects of the human 。 I want to thank my teachers,who reclaim me from the wrong way that led to inevitable failure,who treat me with care and respect,who give me the most extraordinary love that more than I can imagine,who define what it means to sacrifice.The sacrifices that without hezitation of repaying.parents who is borned me , I want to thank my parents,who made me who I am,who shored my entire life up,who loved me with their life,who sacrificed for me through thick and thin.From the very beginning of my life to now,from the very simple words to the fundamental truth about life,they are forging their love for me.I want to thank all the wonderful people,who are loving and being loved.We should carry forward the traditional virtues—— Grateful“培养感激的态度,和对所发生的一切,感谢您,知道每一步一步实现更 大和更好的事情比你目前的情况“为什么我们应该感激?教师是人类建筑师。我要感谢我的老师,他收回我从 LED 不可避免的失败 的错误的方式,他们对我的关怀和尊重,谁给我的比我能想象的最不平凡的爱, 谁定义什么它意味着牺牲,不 hezitation 偿还。牺牲。父母生我,我要感谢我的父母,谁让我是谁,谁支持我的整个人生,谁爱 我自己的生命,谁为我牺牲同甘共苦。从一开始到现在,我的生活,从非常简 单的话来对生活的基本事实对我来说,他们是锻造自己的爱。我想感谢所有美好的人,谁是爱和被爱。我们应该弘扬传统美德——感激Online shoppingThe topic of Online shopping is becoming more and more popular recently. There are two sides of opinions of it..Some people say Online shopping is their favorite. They hold their view for the reason of .From the perspective of consumers .it can save some time for people who don ’ t have much spare time . What is more, For retailers ,it can cut some costs for those without much circulating fundWhile others think that still some defects in online shopping ,Firstly, compared with (与 … . 比较) face-to-face deal, it seems less reliable and trustworthy , Besides people will lose the fun of bargain.From my point of view, I think the former前面的 is surely确定的 a wise choice .(我 的观点) . we should check the information carefully that released via the internet .Only in this way can we enjoy the pleasure of online shopping without the concern关心 of being cheated欺骗 .it is of great importance .网上购物的话题最近变得越来越流行了。有意见的。有些人双方说网上购物是 他们最喜欢的。他们认为他们的观点的原因。从消费者的角度来看。它可以节 省一些时间的人谁没有太多的空闲时间。更甚的是,零售商,它可以减少这些 成本没有太多的流动资金虽然有人认为网上购物还是存在一些缺陷,首先,相对于(与的,,比较)面对 面交易,这似乎是不太可靠和值得信赖的,而且人们将失去乐趣的讨价还价。从我的角度来看,我认为前者确定的前面的无疑是一个明智的选择。 (我的观 点) 。我们应该仔细检查信息,通过互联网发布。只有这样我们才能享受网上购 物不受骗欺骗关注关心快乐是很重要的。Be a responsible personThe topic of responsible is becoming more and more popular recently. A man who is always strict to himself and stick to his positions, finally complete the task successfully. I realized that no matter what people do, should be conscientious认真 , can not give up halfway.In the study, we should be responsible for our own learning, using the knowledge to enrich our mind, and fina in life, we should take care of our parents and the young, do eve in the work, we should try our best to in society, we should actively help others, make our society better ... ...Although we are in different working environment, but we should do everything independent , Instead of relying on others. At the same time, we should also be responsible for the things what we had done, whether it's wrong or right.Responsibility can also demonstrate 证明 personal charm 魅力 , let us work together, to be a responsible person!负责这个话题最近变得越来越流行了。 他总是严格要求自己, 坚守自己的岗位, 终于圆满完 成任务。我意识到,不管人们做什么,要认真认真,不能半途而废。在这项研究中, 我们应该对自己的学习负责, 用知识充实我们的头脑, 并最终完成我们的研 究;在生活中,我们应该照顾好我们的父母和年轻,做一些力所能及的事;在工作中,我们 应该尽我们最大的努力去完成自己的任务; 在社会, 我们应该积极帮助他人, 使我们的社会 更加美好,,,,虽然我们在不同的工作环境,但我们所做的一切都应该是独立的,而不是依靠别人。同时, 我们也应负责的事情我们做了什么, 无论是对还是错。 责任也证明魅力证明个人魅力, 让我 们一起,成为一个负责的人!Does money equal to freedom? There is so much discussion on the relationship between money and freedom. Absolutely, money is a necessary condition for a freedom life, but money does not mean that the freedom.Some people think that money can buy everything ,its charm and function has exceeded its true value and the meaning of existence . We have to admit the truth that money can buy lots of things even health .In nowadays ,a poor family shall have to live a hard life .The poor people even can't afford to children’s schooling ,no mention to the house in big city .As far as I ’ m concerned,having money does not mean that possession of freedom. Freedom is a kind of feeling .You could earn money by hardworking and struggling ,but you can’ t get freedom only through money .有钱就能自由吗关于金钱与自由的关系, 有太多的讨论与关注。 毫无疑问, 金钱是自由生活 的必要条件,但金钱并不等于自由。有些人看来,金钱能够换取一切 , 金钱的魅力和作用已经超过了它真实的价 值和它存在的意义。我们要承认金钱可以买到很多东西甚至健康这样的事实 . 在 当今, 贫困的家庭必将过着艰难的生活穷人甚至负担不了子女的教育费用, 更别 提在繁华都市有栋房子。在我看来, 自由的价值是金钱不能衡量的。 自由是一种感觉。 你可以通过努 力,上进去挣更多的钱,但是你不能只用金钱就可以得到自由本文由(www.wenku1.com)首发,转载请保留网址和出处!
免费下载文档:当前位置: &
求翻译:Online shopping is becoming more and more popular for
prices are often lower online, you don’t have to
turp in busy shops and you can buy almost
imaginable with just a few clicks of your mouse.是什么意思?
Online shopping is becoming more and more popular for
prices are often lower online, you don’t have to
turp in busy shops and you can buy almost
imaginable with just a few clicks of your mouse.
问题补充:
网上购物越来越流行的原因,价格往往较低的在线,你没有TURP在繁忙的商店,你可以买到几乎任何产品的想象只是点击几下鼠标。
网上购物是越来越受欢迎的一些原因;价格通常低在线,你没有turp店铺在繁忙,你可以购买任何产品几乎无法想象的有几点击您的鼠标。
网上购物变得越来越普遍为一定数量的原因; 价格经常是更低网上的,您在繁忙的商店不必须turp,并且您能买几乎所有产品能想象以您的老鼠几点击。
在线购物正变得越来越受欢迎的原因 ; 多价格通常较低在线、 你不必前列腺电切术在繁忙的店铺和买的几乎任何产品可以想象到的只是几次单击鼠标。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!&&&&&& 关于网络购物的英语作文如下:
  With only two weeks to go before Christmas, buying presents is a high priority for a lot of people. However, this year not so many people are leaving their homes to browse around the shops. These days lots of people can do their shopping in the comfort of their own home with the help of the internet.
  Online shopping is becoming more and more popular for prices are often lower online, you don&t have to queue up in busy shops and you can buy almost any product imaginable with just a few clicks of your mouse.
  Computer trends are often male-dominated but this year women are expected to do more shopping on the internet than men. It seems women are now more attracted to the convenience of online shopping than they used to be.
  Average spending online this Christmas by women will rise to &240 (3360 Yuan) compared to the slightly lower average of &233 for men, while the average spend per person on the high street is only &197. 70% of internet users, male and female, are now buying their Christmas gifts online.
  In the past a lot of people were reluctant to shop online. Many were worried about the security of entering their card details on the internet and the reliability of the internet but as shopping online has become more widespread, these worries have begun to disappear. 45% of internet users still do have security worries but it hasn&t slowed down the ever-increasing numbers of online shoppers.
  One victim of the online shopping boom is the UK high street. Christmas trading can represent up to 60% of turnover for some stores. Many companies are concerned that not enough shoppers are coming through their doors in the run-up to Christmas. As a result there are lots of special offers in the shops.
  Most shops traditionally have sales after Christmas but this year the bargains have come early in an attempt to lure consumers to spend. Bad news for the high street has become good news for the bank balances of UK shoppers this Christmas!
推荐阅读:& &&&
258元外教一对一试听课
公司:同步线话教育咨询(北京)有限公司
地址:北京市朝阳区百子湾路31号院 &&|&& 电话:400-600-7270 &&|&& 座机:010- &&|&& 传真:010-
公司:同步线话教育咨询(北京)有限公司
地址:北京市朝阳区百子湾路31号院 &&|&& 电话:400-600-7270 &&|&& 座机:010- &&|&& 传真:010-
企业信用 >
备案/许可证号:}

我要回帖

更多关于 is becoming 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。