英语,黄线翻译in your work改成 in your study或者可以改成别的表达在学习中

句子翻译。阅读下面的短文,把下面划线部分的句子翻译成中文。(共5小题,计5分) You probably think you will never be a top student. In fact, you can become a better student if you want to. You maybe say, 小题1:“It takes me lots of time to study, but I don’t still make progess.” But if you can use your time well, you may improve your study without much work. There are a few ways here to help you with your study.小题2: Plan your time carefully. You should make a list of things that you have to do during a week. First, you should write down the time for eating, sleeping, dressing, etc. Then you should use the time that you can study. 小题3:Of course, studying
shouldn’t take all of your time. Don’t forget to leave enough time for hobbies yourself. Find a good place to study. Keep this place , which may be a desk or just a corner of your room. No games, radio, or television! When you sit down to work, think only about the subject! Make good use of your time in class. 小题4:Listen to what the teacher says carefully. Careful listening in class means less work later. You also need to take notes in class, because it can make it easier for you to learn well.小题5: Can you give any other ways to study?
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
句子翻译。阅读下面的短文,把下面划线部分的句子翻译成中文。(共5小题,计5分) You probably think you will never be a top student. In fact, you can become a better student if you want to. You maybe say, 小题1:“It takes me lots of time to study, but I don’t still make progess.” But if you can use your time well, you may improve your study without much work. There are a few ways here to help you with your study.小题2: Plan your time carefully. You should make a list of things that you have to do during a week. First, you should write down the time for eating, sleeping, dressing, etc. Then you should use the time that you can study. 小题3:Of course, studying
shouldn’t take all of your time. Don’t forget to leave enough time for hobbies yourself. Find a good place to study. Keep this place , which may be a desk or just a corner of your room. No games, radio, or television! When you sit down to work, think only about the subject! Make good use of your time in class. 小题4:Listen to what the teacher says carefully. Careful listening in class means less work later. You also need to take notes in class, because it can make it easier for you to learn well.小题5: Can you give any other ways to study?
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
小题1:it takes sb+时间+to do sth表示花费某人多长时间做某事,make progress表示取得进步的含义,故本句可翻译为我花费了很多时间来学习,但仍旧没有取得进步。小题2:plan表示计划的含义,修饰动词使用副词精心地carefully,故本句可翻译为精心计划好你的时间。小题3:of course表示当然的含义,shouldn’t表示不应该的含义all of表示……中所有的含义,故本句可翻译为当然,学习不能花费你所有的时间。小题4:listen to sth表示听某事,仔细地carefully修饰动词,故本句可翻译为仔细听老师所讲的。小题5:本句为一般疑问句,意思为你能……吗?give sth表示给某物的含义,故本句可翻译为你能给出其他学习的方法吗?知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信