求各位大神帮忙ps翻译自我介绍书,翻译成韩文,准备报考大学用,麻烦各位啦~

英语自我介绍***求完善 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 1886704
福步币 20 块
阅读权限 25
来自 湖北武汉
英语自我介绍***求完善
各位前辈好,我还是一名大三的学生,想利用暑假的时间去找个外贸公司实习,这是我写的自我介绍,麻烦各位帮忙改一下错,还有尽可能让句子优美些,再此谢谢各位!
& && && && && &
& && &&&It's my honor to have this opportunity for an interview.&&I hope I can make a good performance today.&&Now I will introduce myself briefly.
& && &&&My name is PengYuting , you can call me my English name Casey.&&I was born in HuBei province.&&I was graduated from Business College of Hubei University of Technology this year.&&My major is International Economics andTrade.
& && &&&During the last three years, I spent most of my time on study, I have pasted Certificate of Accounting Professional 、National Certificate in Computing Level 2 and CET4.&&Last month I sat for the test of CET6, and the grade doesn't come out, but I'm sure I can pass it.&&I also acquired professional knowledge of my major during my college time.&&In my spare time, I usually improve my foreign trade skills on the internet.&&I browse the FOB forum and some B2B websites, such as Alibaba、Global resources、Made in China and so on.&&I have learned much from it.&&I also use MSN、Skype and Googletalk to practice my spoken English with foreigners.
& && & Honestly speaking, my oral Englsh not good enough, but through constantly practice I have progressed a lot.&&I'm a new job hunter, and I have no experience in this filed, but I'm willing to learn and progress and I have no problem to work under great pressure.&&With the advantages of initiative、independent and hardworking,I think I'm the suitable person for this position.
& && & That's all.&&Thank you.
[ 本帖最后由 彭玉婷44 于
23:47 编辑 ]
UID 1623479
阅读权限 60
挺好的了,重要的是面试的时候问你其他你没准备的问题能回答的流利和有技巧就可以了 面试也讲究缘分,看能不能和老板对眼 天时地利人和
UID 179175
积分 48787
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 120
用WORD检查一下,拼写还是错了不少的。有语法错误。
英文要求逗号后面空一格,句号后面空两格的嘞。
UID 1886704
福步币 20 块
阅读权限 25
来自 湖北武汉
原帖由 mi6haha 于
17:17 发表
用WORD检查一下,拼写还是错了不少的。有语法错误。
英文要求逗号后面空一格,句号后面空两格的嘞。 恩恩,受教了,都改过来了,谢谢啦!
UID 1886704
福步币 20 块
阅读权限 25
来自 湖北武汉
原帖由 小答应 于
17:08 发表
挺好的了,重要的是面试的时候问你其他你没准备的问题能回答的流利和有技巧就可以了 面试也讲究缘分,看能不能和老板对眼 天时地利人和 谢谢哦,我会好好准备的!
UID 1228346
福步币 4 块
阅读权限 40
还是有一些语法错误。
到时灵活应对吧,祝你好运!
UID 1886704
福步币 20 块
阅读权限 25
来自 湖北武汉
原帖由 LQSandy 于
17:44 发表
还是有一些语法错误。
到时灵活应对吧,祝你好运! 能帮忙指出来吗?呵呵吧,当局者迷
UID 1228346
福步币 4 块
阅读权限 40
回复 #7 彭玉婷44 的帖子
1.&&I was born in ...&&( be born in, 出生于)
2.&&During the last three years, I spent most of my time on study ( spend一般现在时,过去式spent)
3.&&In my spare time, I usually improve... (usual 为形容词,usually副词可修饰动词improve)
UID 1954133
阅读权限 40
来自 深圳罗湖
我们面试外贸员,不考英语口语的,因为我们的主管英语口语就很烂。只有一份英文面试问卷。
UID 1954133
阅读权限 40
来自 深圳罗湖
他看顺眼的,就让面试的人去见老板二试,老板也不问你英文的。老板还说,很多时候看眼缘的。
UID 1954133
阅读权限 40
来自 深圳罗湖
我如果有一天做了老板,时肯定不用你们用英文介绍自己,因为都是背了又背的,考不出什么对吧?
我会放一段英文录音,让你们讲讲是什么意思就行了。英文,听力是前提。很多时候你跟老外聊天有障碍,是因为听都听不懂。
UID 1672776
阅读权限 40
来自 Mauritius
My name is PengYuting , and my English name is Casey. 一般不这么说!这个是中国的英语,不地道!看下面
My namce is Peng Yuting, You can call me my english name Casey
UID 1672776
阅读权限 40
来自 Mauritius
my spoken English isn't very good,------------My oral englisht not good enough
UID 429344
积分 15374
福步币 30 块
阅读权限 80
原帖由 彭玉婷44 于
16:33 发表
各位前辈好,我还是一名大三的学生,想利用暑假的时间去找个外贸公司实习,这是我写的自我介绍,麻烦各位帮忙改一下错,还有尽可能让句子优美些,再此谢谢各位!
& && && && && &
& && &&&It's my honor to h ... It's my honor to have this opportunity for an interview.&&I hope I can make a good performance today.&&Now I will introduce myself briefly.
& && &&&My name is PengYuting(既然是英语面试就不要用中文名了,很怪。) , and my English name is Casey.&&I born in HuBei province(没人对你的出生感兴趣,不过大学出来面试,会把这句评估在你的口语表现).&&I was graduated from Business College of Hubei University of Technology this year(WAS???你是已经毕业还是没有毕业,跟你的前文不一致).&&My major(说了MAJOR只觉得你还是学生,不过会把这句评估在你的口语情况中) is International Trade(你是国际贸易,还是国际经济与贸易??).
& && &&&During the last three years, I spend most of my time on study(你只是专攻学习没有做过其它事情吗?), I have pasted Certificate of Accounting Professional (这个不感兴趣,“Accounting Professional”会计从业资格证不是这样表达,再上网找一下专业翻译)、National Certificate in Computing Level 2 (应该用一些专业商务用语,COMPUTER LITERATE或是COMPUTER SKILLS,明显你不像国贸专业,如果是这个专业都会去学一些商务英语,显然这里你好像对这方面了解比较少,基本上仍然停在学校的知识中)and CET4.&&Last month I sat for the test of CET6, and the grade doesn't come out, but I'm sure I can pass it.&&I also acquired basic knowledge(你只停留在BASIC中吗?专业的知识都不PROFESSIONAL那还得了?) of my major during my school(改用COLLEGE会好一点) time.&&In my spare time, I usual improve my foreign trade skills on the internet.&&I browse the FOB forum and some B2B websites, such as Alibaba、Global resources、Made in China and so on.&&I have learned much from it.&&I also use MSN、Skype and Googletalk to practice my spoken English with foreigners.
& && & Honestly speaking, my spoken English isn't very good(太谦虚可不是好事,因为这句话可以从你现在的口语面试中体现出来), but through constantly practice I have progressed a lot.&&I'm a new job hunter, and I have no experience in this filed, but I'm willing to learn and progress and I have no problem to work under great pressure(这些你可以去51job上看看招人的英语表达).&&With the advantages of initiative、independent and hardworking(这些你可以去51job上看看招人的英语表达),I think I'm the suitable person for this position.
& && & That's all.&&Thank you.
以上仅供参考,个人面试多了的心得吧。
UID 1886704
福步币 20 块
阅读权限 25
来自 湖北武汉
原帖由 minisuper 于
20:10 发表
我们面试外贸员,不考英语口语的,因为我们的主管英语口语就很烂。只有一份英文面试问卷。 英文面试卷大概都考些什么内容啊?
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是