你英语 最喜欢哪个节日的节日是什么?你要如何庆祝?英文作文不少于五句话

小学五六年级英语作文:我最喜欢的节日
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
My Favorite Festival
我最喜欢的节日
There are many festivals in a year, I love Children&s day, because on that day, I can have many candies from school. In the school, i will play many games, there will be no class on Children&s day, everybody will have fun. Children&s day is my favorite day, the day belongs to me. I enjoy that day so much. My parents will also celebrate it for me.
一年中有很多的节日,我喜欢儿童节,因为在那天,我可以从学校里得到很多的糖果。在学校里,我可以玩很多的游戏,儿童节那天没有课,大家都玩得很开心。儿童节是我最喜欢的节日,那天是一个属于我的节日。我很享受那一天。我的父母也会为我庆祝
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:你现在的位置 : &
高一英语作文范文赏析:最喜欢的节日
  Favorite Holiday
  My favorite holiday is New Year.It's a very important festival in Chinese cultrue.In fact,it's the highlight of the year.Everyone returns home for a family reunion.We have a big feast and chat about all the things that have happened in our lives.People also visit each other.We exchange gifts and good wishes for the next year.
  我最喜欢的节日是春节。它在中国文化中是很重要的节日。事实上,它是每年的亮点。每个人都回家与家人团聚。我们有一个盛大的宴会,聊所有发生在我们生活中的事。人们互相拜访,交换礼物,为新的一年祝福。
  New Year is especially fun for kids.That's because we get presents and treats,including red envelopes filled with money.We also get to set off fireworks.But we never forget that this holiday is a time to give thanks.We feel grateful for our family and the things that we have.Finally,we think about the future and the great year ahead.
  新年对孩子们是特别有趣的。那是因为我们得到了礼物和款待,其中包括红包。我们也可以放烟花。但我们永远不会忘记这是一个表达感谢假期。我们感谢我们的家人和我们所拥有的事情。最后,我们提前思考我们的未来以及美好的新的一年。
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 最喜欢的节日 春节 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信