That that is is that is not is not is that so的标点符号大全

2015闵行区初三英语一模 上海市闵行区第一学期期末考英语试卷答案_试题真题_中考网北达教育旗下_北京中考网
上海市闵行区2014学年第一学期期末质量测试初三英语试卷(满分150分,考试时间100分钟)考生注意:本卷有7大题,共94小题,试题均采用连续编号,所有答案务必按照规定在答题纸上完成,做在试卷上不给分。Pare 1&& Listening (第一部分 听力)I. Listening Comprehension (听力理解)& (共30分)A.Listen and choose the right picture. (根据你听到的内容,选出相应的图片) (6分)& 1. _________&& 2. _________&&& 3. _________&&& 4. _________&& 5. _________&& 6. _________B.Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear. (根据你所用到的对话和问题,选择最恰当的答案) (8分)(&& ) 7. A) Action movies.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) Funny films.C) Cartoons.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) Romantic movies.(&& ) 8. A) A pilot.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) A policeman.&&&&&&&&& C) A doctor.&&&&&&&&&& D) A teacher.(&& ) 9. A) In Beijing.&&&&&&&&&&&& B) In Shanghai.&&&&&&&&& C) In New York.&&&&&&& D) In London.(&& )10. A) $8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) $10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C) $12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) $14.(&& ) 11. A) Fine.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) Cloudy.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C) Sunny.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) Rainy.(&& ) 12. A) Three cups a day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) Four cups a day.C) Two cups a day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) One cup a day.(&& ) 13. A) Doctor and patient.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) Husband and wife.C) Teacher and student.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) Waiter and customer.(&& ) 14. A) Peter likes doing something useless.B) The weather must be fine.C) Peter always listens to his wife.D) Peter will not clean the car right now.C.Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false. (判断下列句子是否符合你听到的短文内容,符合的用“T”表示,不符合的用“F”表示) (6分)(&& ) 15. Mary didn't sleep very well last night because she played music too late.(&& ) 16. Jane and Mary weren't late for school as they went to school by bus.(&& ) 17. Mary had dinner in a fast food restaurant with her parents.(&& ) 18. The man near Mary was smoking during the dinner and this made Mary angry.(&& ) 19. Some people didn't turn off their mobile phones because the movie was boring.(&& ) 20. From the passage we know Mary didn't have a good time today.D.Listen to the passage and fill in the blanks. (听短文填空,完成下列句子。每空格限填一词) (10分)21. Peter was _________ ________his work, so his boss liked him very much and gave him a lot of work.22. Peter always ________ _________in his work because he couldn't sleep well at night.23. Peter was very worried and he went to see the doctor ________ _________.24. Ten minutes after taking the medicine, Peter went to bed and ________ _________soon.25. As soon as Peter came into________ _________, he told the boss he had a good sleep.2015上海市17区县初三英语一模试卷答案完整汇总 /new/46604/
Part 2 Phonetics, Vocabulary and Grammar&(第二部分 语音、词汇和语法)II.Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案) (共20分)(&&& ) 26. Mike played a joke on his classmates after class. Which of the following is correct for the underlined word in the sentence?A) /dʒəʊk/&&&&&&&&&&& B)/dʒeɪk/&&&&&&&&&& C)/dʒɔ:k/&&&&&&&&&&& D)/dʒaɪk/(&&& ) 27. Farmers plant the seeds of hope in ______spring and wait for their growing.A) /&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C) an&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) the(&&& ) 28. Michael Jordan is my favourite basketball star and I like ______ very much.A) he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) himself&&&&&&&&&& C) his&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) him(&&& ) 29. Iphone products are becoming more and more popular in China _______ many reasons.A) as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) on&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C) for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) about(&&& ) 30. Three gunmen broke ______a book store and stole many great books last night.A) up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B)down&&&&&&&&&&&& C) out&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) into(&&& ) 31. -______do you practice your English reading?- Even day. You know, it is very important.A) How often&&&&&&&&&& B) How soon&&&&&&& C) How long&&&&&&&&& D) How fast(&&& ) 32. The teacher asked what was happening, but ______answered. We were all silent.A) everybody&&&&&&&&&& B) nobody&&&&&&&&& C) somebody&&&&&&&& D) anybody(&&& ) 33. The wonderful special effects make Transformers (《变形金刚》)one of______ films of the year.A) exciting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) more excitingC) most exciting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) the most exciting(&&& ) 34. I he music from the next door sounded ______. It almost drove me mad.A) beautiful&&&&&&&&&&&& B) sweet&&&&&&&&&& C) awful&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) healthy(&&& ) 35. Ben________ lift the heavy box by himself, so he asked his father for help.A) mustn't&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) needn't&&&&&&&&& C) couldn't&&&&&&&&&&& D) shouldn't(&&& ) 36. I failed in the driving test last time, ______I have to take it again next month.A) and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) but&&&&&&&&&&&& C) so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) or(&&& ) 37. You won't calculate faster than computers ______you have a really amazing brain.A) if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) unless&&&&&&&&& C) when&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) because(&&& ) 38. Perhaps there will be no cormorant fishermen in the world in 50 years, ________?A) will there&&&&&&&&&&&& B) will they&&&&&&& C) won't there&&&&&&&&& D) won't they(&&& ) 39. Recently many young customers ______to give up their old mobile phones and buy the new Iphone 6.A) decide&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) have decided&&&&& C) had decided&&&&&&& D) decided(&&& ) 40. Simon's father promised that they ______a cruise trip to Europe the next summer.A) will take&&&&&&&&&&&& B) are taking&&&&&&&& C) would take&&&&&&&& D) were taking(&&& ) 41. Many houses ______during the earthquake happened in Yunnan, China this May.A) were destroyed&&&&&&&& B) are destroyed&&&&& C) has destroyed&&&&&& D) had destroyed(&&& ) 42. Volunteering is the only best way ______about how the rest of the world lives.A) know&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) knows&&&&&&&&&& C) knowing&&&&&&&&&& D) to know(&&& ) 43. My little brother was keen on ______stamps when he was young.A) collect&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) collected&&&&&&&&& C) collecting&&&&&&&& D) to collect(&&& ) 44. - In my opinion, pictures can help us improve our memory, especially silly ones.&&&&&&&& - _______.A) Congratulations!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) You're welcome.C) All right.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) I agree with you.(&&& ) 45. - Would you like me to borrow the comic strips from the library for you? -______A) Not at all.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) That's very kind of you.C) I'm afraid not.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) That's all right.
<plete the following passage with the words and phrases in the box. Each one can only be used once. (将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每词或词组只能填一次。) (共8分)A man goes into a pet shop and tells the owner that he wants to buy a pet that can do everything. The shop owner suggests a faithful dog. The man replies, &Come on, a dog?& The owner asks, “__46__ a cat?” The man replies, &No way! A cat certainly can&#39;t do everything. I want a pet that can do everything! & The shop owner__47__ for a minute, then says, &I&#39;ve got it! a centipede (蜈蚣) & The man says, &A centipede? I can&#39;t imagine a centipede doing everything, but okay... I&#39;ll try a centipede. & He gets the&centipede home and says to the centipede, &#39;&Clean the kitchen.& Thirty minutes later, he walks into the kitchen and... It&#39;s spotlessly clean! All the dishes and bowls have been __48__, dried, the
the floor waxed. He is __49__ amazed. He says to the centipede, “go clean the living room.”46. _______& 47. _______& 48. _______& 49. _______Twenty minutes later, he walks into the living room. The carp the __50__ the pillows Plants watered. The man thinks to himself, &This is the most amazing thing I&#39;ve __51__ seen. This really is a pet that can do everything!& Next he says to the centipede, &Run down to the corner and get me a newspaper.&#39;& The centipede walks out the door. 10 minutes later... no centipede. 20 minutes later... no centipede. 30 minutes later... no centipede. By this point the man is wondering __52__. So he goes to the front door, opens it... and there&#39;s the centipede sitting right outside. The man says, &Hey!! I sent you down to the corner store 45 minutes ago to get me a newspaper. What&#39;s the matter?! & The centipede says, &I&#39;m going! I&#39;m going! I&#39;m just __53__ my shoes! &50. _______& 51. _______& 52. _______& 53. _______IV.Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms. (用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子) (共8分)54. It is absolutely right that a good detective never jumps to________.&&& (conclusion)55. On the ________day of this year, I wrote to Dad to tell him I love him.&&& (one)56. Children should learn to look after _______instead of depending on their parents.&&& (they)57. Surfing the internet, like reading, can also make us learn much________.&&& (know)58. The speech _________talks about how to have a healthy diet.&&& (main)59. Keeping pet dogs is a good idea, and we can learn about ________from it.&& (responsible)60. In the future, Joe would like to ________a truck like his father.&&& (driver)61. We&#39;ve got ready to ___ _____the unknown world with everything we have./& (cover)V.Rewrite the following sentences as required. (根据所给要求,改写下列句子。62-67题,每空格限填一词。68题注意句首大写) (共14分)62. The young man denied stealing the purse from the old lady on the bus. (改为否定句) They young man _________ _________stealing the purse from the old lady on the bus.63. We are going to move into the newly-decorated house in a year.& (对划线部分提问)_________ _________are you going to move into the newly-decorated house?64. There were so many people that we couldn&#39;t enjoy the beautiful view. (改为简单句) There were _________many people for us _________enjoy the beautiful view.65. We&#39;re not able to give up the life of the poor girl for the time being. (保持句意基本不变)We&#39;re not able to give up the life of the poor girl________ _______.66. People will talk about the safety of girls during the next meeting.& (改为被动语态) The safety of girls _________ _________talked about during the next meeting67. My brother asked, &Has Lin Dan won the game?&&&&& (合并成宾语从句)My brother asked _________Lin Dan _________won the game.68. easy, to, on the internet, is, book, a ticket, it&&&& (连词成句)&& ___________________________________________________________________
Part 3 Reading and Writing (第三部分 读与写)VI.Reading Comprehension (阅读理解) (共50分)A. Choose the best answer. (根据短文内容,选择最恰当的答案) (12分)Dmitri is a 12-year-old student in Russia. We asked him about the things he does in a typical day. What time do you usually get up?I usually get up at 7:30 a.m. for school. In winter, it&#39;s still dark and cold. You can see the vapour from your own breath! 1 am reluctant (勉强的) to get out of bed.My family lives in a small flat. Every morning, I fold up the bedclothes and mattress (床垫) and store them in the cupboard.What do you have for breakfast?We have substantial breakfast in the school canteen. I like hot milk, bread with jam, or cheese and biscuits to keep me from being cold. And I felt quite satisfied after I have the breakfast.How do you get to school?My brother and I go to the same school. We either go by bicycle or we walk. Why do you walk if you have bicycles?We go by bicycle when there is no snow. When the weather is very bad, it is safer to walk. Where is your school?We go to Secondary School 27 in Izhevsk. It is about 30 minutes&#39; walk from home, or 10 minutes by bike. And cycling is the quickest way to go to school.What time do classes begin?Classes start at 9 a.m. and finish at 2:30 p.m. We have a break at 11:15 a.m. and lunch break at 12:30 a.m.What subjects do you study?We study Russian language and history. And we study English, Maths and Geography. Boys have Manual Work classes while girls have Arts and Crafts. Are you taking part in any after-class activities?I have football practice on Tuesdays after school. The other days, I stay with my classmates and do homework for two hours because my home is in a very small space.(&&& ) 69. Dmitri finds it difficult to get up for school in winter because________.A) it is still dark and cold&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) it is rainyC) there is water vapour&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) his family lives in a small flat (&&& ) 70. The underlined word “substantial” in line 10 refers to_______.A) unhealthy&&&&&&&&&&& B) bad&&&&&&&&&&&&& C) rich&&&&&&&&&&& D) amazing(&&& ) 71. Dmitri feels ________after breakfast.A) sad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) satisfied&&&&&&&&&& C) hungry&&&&&&&& D) cold(&&& ) 72. Dmitri thinks cycling is the ________way to go to school.A) quickest&&&&&&&&&&&& B) safestC) most exciting&&&&&&&& D) best(&&& ) 73.The underlined word “it” in line 19 refers to______A) Izhevsk&&&&&&&&&&&& B) Dmitri&#39;s homeC) Dmitri&#39;s bicycle&&&&&& D) the distance(&&& ) 74. You can probably find this article________.A) in a comic&&&&&&&&&& B) in a teen magazineC) in a movie review&&&& D) in an encyclopedia
B. Choose the words or expressions to complete the passage. (选择最恰当的单词完成短文) (12分)Emily Mason and George Peters have lived next door to each other as long as they can remember. When they were little children, they used to play together. They were good friends, __75__ they sometimes fought over toys or argued about what games they would play. As they grew older, they played together less. Emily preferred to be with girls and George preferred to play with boys. When they were about fifteen years old, they almost stopped speaking to each other, not because they had disagreed with each other about anything, but because they belonged to different groups. Emily had begun to study French, and she __76__ French so much that she began to write short plays in French. In addition, she liked television programmes, and she was interested in watching football games very much. Her mother used to say, &Emily, I&#39;ve __77__ heard of a girl who likes football as much as you do.& Mrs. Mason simply did not approve of her daughter&#39;s interest. Football, she felt, was for men and boys.While Emily was working on her French lessons or watching football games on TV, George was working for his father in his store after school. He liked selling things to people. Mr. Peters found George so helpful that he thought about offering him a higher __78__. When George wasn&#39;t working at the store, he would like to be with a group of his boy friends who were organizing a sports team.__79__, it was football that brought Emily and George back together. When George&was going home one afternoon, he looked in the window of Emily&#39;s living room and he saw that she was watching a football game on TV. He walked up and knocked at the door. Emily was surprised to see him, but she asked him to come in, and they watched the rest of the game together. At some time during the afternoon, George looked at Emily, and he noticed that she had become a very pretty young lady. Emily/&and George are good friends again. They still have __80__ ideas about things sometimes, but they agree with each other that football is the world&#39;s best game. Mrs. Mason doesn&#39;t seem to disapprove of her daughter&#39;s interest in football as much as used to.(&&& ) 75. A) though&&&&&&&&&&&& B) because&&&&&&&&&&&& C) unless&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) while(&&& ) 76. A) liked&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) hated&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C) created&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) imagined(&&& ) 77. A) ever&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) already&&&&&&&&&&&&& C) never&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) yet(&&& ) 78. A) point&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) pay&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C) proof&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) program(&&& ) 79. A) In all&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) In return&&&&&&&&&&&& C) In short&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) In fact(&&& ) 80. A) famous&&&&&&&&&&& B) different&&&&&&&&&&&& C) wonderful&&&&&&&&&&& D) similarC. Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words. (在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给) (14分)At the airport stands a DC 10 aeroplane. From time to time people are taken c__81__ onto the plane because they are blind. They are not passengers and the plane is not going anywhere. These people are going to have an operation to restored (恢复) their sight.The aeroplane is a flying eye hospital that belongs to a medical charity called ORBIS. This organization was established by an American eye doctor called David Paton in 1982. Dr. Paton wanted to treat people who were blind in poor countries. He r& 82&& that it would not be cheap to set up hospitals in every poor country. So he decided to create a hospital which could go to the places where blind people were most in need of eye doctors.ORBIS has carried out almost 300 medical programmes in over 70 countries and restored the sight of 20000 people. ORBIS has a& 83&& trained many local doctors and nurses in the skills needed to give blind people back their sight.The ORBIS team consists of five doctors and six nurses drawn from a group of 600 volunteer eye experts in 30 countries. For each programme the ORBIS team flies to an area where blindness is a main p& 84& .The team stays in the area for three weeks operating on patients and training local doctors.The flying eye hospital has a large operating room, a laser treatment room and an audio-visual centre. As the eye experts perform their operations in the operating room, the local doctors can watch the surgery and learn t& 85&& the two-way audio-visual system (双向声像系统)ORBIS is not connected with any country. The United Nation has praised ORBIS as a model organization that goes beyond political, religious and cultural differences. ORBIS is e& 86__ to run, however. It receives money from private donations and other charities to meet its 80 million US dollars every year. ORBIS is a great s& 87& . It continues to fight against the tragedy of blindness wherever it is found throughout the world.
D. Answer the questions. (根据短文内容回答下列问题) (12分)Tom was a shopkeeper. He had a small corner shop. It was open from seven in the morning until eleven at night and sold many different things. Though Tom worked hard in his shop for too long, he had a good business and he felt happy every day.Then a supermarket opened across the street. The supermarket was ten times the&size of Tom&#39;s shop.The manager of the supermarket wanted to take Tom&#39;s customers away from him. He found out what Tom&#39;s prices were and then made his prices lower than Tom&#39;s.People quickly stopped buying things from Tom&#39;s shop. They bought everything from the supermarket instead. Soon Tom&#39;s business was very bad and he was angry.&It&#39;s not fair,& Tom thought, &I must do something to teach that supermarket manager a lesson.&The price of steak in the supermarket was $5.00 a pound. Tom put a sign in his window, &Steak-$4.50 a pound.&The next day the price of steak in the supermarket was $4.25 a pound. Tom changed the sign in his window. &Steak-$4.00 a pound.&An hour later, the sign in the supermarket said, &Steak-$3.75 a pound.& Ten minutes later the sign in Tom&#39;s window said, &Steak--$3.5 a pound.&Five minutes later the sign in the supermarket said, &Steak-$2.5 a pound.& Twenty seconds later the sign in Tom&#39;s window said, &Steak―$1.00 a pound.&The manager of the supermarket ran across the road into Tom&#39;s shop. &This price cutting must be stopped,& he said, &Steak is costing me $4.00 a pound. I&#39;m selling it at $2.50 a pound. I&#39;m losing money every minute!&&I&#39;ll stop cutting all my prices,& Tom said, &If you stop cutting all yours.&The supermarket manager agreed, and the two men shook hands. Tom smiled. He had not lost any money on the steak. He did not sell steak.88. Did Tom feel happy though he worked hard for too long every day?____________,___________________________________________89. How big was the supermarket across Tom&#39;s shop?It was____________________________________.90. How did the owner of the supermarket take away many of Tom&#39;s customers?By______________________________________.91. Why did the supermarket manager ask Tom to stop cutting his prices?&& ___________________________________________92. What did Tom and the manager agree to do at the end of the story?&& ___________________________________________93. What do you think of Tom? What can you learn from the story?&& ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________VII.Writing (作文) (共20分)94. Write a passage of at least 60 words on the topic “Learning to be polite”. (以“学会礼貌”为题写一篇不少于60个词的短文。标点符号不占格。)提示:某英语报社正在举办“学会礼貌”的征文活动。请你以“学会礼貌”为题写一篇不少于60个词的短文,谈谈你对礼貌的理解;请列举至少三个不礼貌的行为,并谈谈怎样才能成为有礼貌的人。(注意:短文中不得出现考生的姓名、校名及其他相关信息,否则不予评分。)The following phrases are for reference only. (以下短语仅供参考)laugh at&& make noise&& smoke in publicgive a seat to …&& keep quiet&& be friendly (helpful…)&2015上海市17区县初三英语一模试卷答案完整汇总 /new/46604/&
闵行区 2014学年第1学期初三质量调研参考答案2015上海市17区县初三英语一模试卷答案完整汇总 /new/46604/
新希望家教一对一名师推荐
可报时段:1
可报时段:0
可报时段:2
新希望家教
北达新希望名师家教一对一400-668-7882
初中一对一
高中一对一
小学一对一