请帮忙确认下供应商日语怎么说到厂的确切时间 用英语怎么说

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
翻译成英语”请你们帮忙确定审核的人员及时间,我负责联系供应商”
Please confirm the testing personnel and the testing time,I'll be responsible for contacting the suppliers.审核应该不是财务审核,是产品审核吧?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
请你们帮忙确定审核的人员及时间,我负责联系供应商Please assist to confirm the reviewers and timing, I will be in charge of contacting supplier.
Ask you to help determine the audit staff and time , I am responsible Contact Supplier 谷歌翻译Ask you to help identify personnel and time audit, I contact thesupplier
百度翻译Ask you to help determine the personnel and time of review, I am responsible for contact with supplier 有道翻译
Please confirm the audit staff(s) and time, I will contact with supplier(s)
Ask you to help determine the personnel and time of review, I am responsible for contact with supplier
扫描下载二维码请帮忙确认一下 英文 - 标签 ZNDS智能电视网问题补充&&
本页链接:
A few tens of millions of years ago, le**ing a strong movement in the volcano volcanic object of his affections, you can find here. Here was surrounded by water. Morning,You can walk in the soft beach, watching the sun r Of course, you can at the seaside villa windows. to greet the new day. here is a paradise for birds. You can hear the evening, the return of the vessels with their singing. clean a厂憨班窖直忌绊媳豹颅ir and the quiet hackberry forest, In this generation so that they can breed. many temples here, people are still dying every day. the an**al pilgrimage. They believe that God will shelter this beautiful island. Here is--LangQi
几千万年前A few tens of millions of years ago 强烈的火山运动The volcano strong campaign 留下的火山巨岩Le**e the object of his affections volcano 你可以在这里找到You can find here 这里四面环水Here was surrounded by water 清晨,你可以步行在柔软的沙滩上Early in the 厂憨班窖直忌绊媳豹颅morning, you can walk in the soft beach 看着太阳从海平面升起Watching the sun from the sea-level rise 当然你也可以在海边的别墅窗前Of course, you can at the seaside villa windows 去迎接新的一天To greet a new day 这里是鸟儿的天堂Here is a paradise for birds 傍晚的时候你可以听见You can hear the evening 它们跟着归航的渔船在歌唱Singing with the return of their fishing boats 清新的空气Cleaner Air 和幽静的朴树林The hackberry forests and quiet 使得他们可以世代在此繁衍In this generation so that they can breed 这里寺庙众多Many temples here 人们日复一日,年复一年的朝拜People day in, day out, year after year, the pilgrimage 因为他们相信神灵会庇护这座美丽的岛屿Because they believe in this beautiful island refuge 这里是-----Here is ----- 琅歧Fraunhofer differences
A few tens of millions of years ago, le**ing a strong movement in the volcano volcanic object of his affections, you can find here. Here was surrounded by water. Morning,You can walk in the soft beach, watching the sun r Of course, you can at the seaside villa windows. to greet the new day. here is a paradise for birds. You can hear the evening, the return of the vessels with their singing. clean air and the quiet hackberry forest, In this generation so that they can breed. many temples here, people are still dying every day. the an**al pilgrimage. They believe that God will shelter this beautiful island. Here is--LangQi movement:动作,活动;移动;〔音〕乐章volcano:火山volcanic:火山的,象火山的object:1.物体 2.目的 3.对象 4.宾语v.不赞成;反对affections:情感的surrounded:包围,环绕rising:上升,造反,叛乱a. 上升的,高涨的,晋升的seaside: 海滨,海边villa:别墅;城郊小屋paradise:伊甸园; 天堂vessels:船 2.容器 3.导管,血管hackberry:朴树的一种,朴树果,朴树材generation:一代(人) 2.发生,产生 3.生育temples:宙宇,神殿,寺;太阳穴an**al:每年的,一年一度的 n.年报pilgrimage: 朝圣之旅vi. 朝拜,朝圣
几千万年前 Million and million years ago强烈的火山运动 The sharp movement of volcano留下的火山巨岩 Huge rock left behind 你可以在这里找到 Here you can find这里四面环水 Around by water here清晨,你可以步行在柔软的沙滩上 Morning, you can step in the soft sand看着太阳从海平面升起 See the sun rising from the sea 当然你也可以在海边的别墅窗前 You certainly can lean against the villa window去迎接新的一天 To greet a new day这里是鸟儿的天堂 Paradise of the birds here傍晚的时候你可以听见 Evening you can hear它们跟着归航的渔船在歌唱 Follow the homing fisher, they singing 清新的空气 Fresh air, and和幽静的朴树林Sequester forest of hackberry使得他们可以世代在此繁衍 M**e them can breed here generation by generation
这里寺庙众多 Here temple legion人们日复一日,年复一年的朝拜People pilgrimage day after day, year after year因为他们相信神灵会庇护这座美丽的岛屿 Because they are sure the island will be aegis by Bodhisattva 这里是-----Here is 琅歧Langqi.
mrchangyong&
Several ten million year agosStrong volcano sportVolcano of le**e huge rockYou can find out hereHere on all sides ring waterIn the morning, you can be on foot in the soft sandy beach topLooking at the sun to rise from the sea levelCertainly you can also in the **ne villa before the windowGreet new dayBE the he**en of the bird hereTime of evening you can hearThey come after fishing boat of return the sail Be singDelightfully fresh airWith secluded 朴 forestCan m**e them multiply greatly here by generationThe temples is **merous herePeople day after day, year by year of toward do obeisanceBecause they believe the spirit will shelter this beautiful group of islandsHere BE----- Langqi.Sorry.我有些忘了!希望你能理解!参考**:希望你能被我的诚实所打动!
strong people here
i h**e found
kiraroger&
猜你感兴趣}

我要回帖

更多关于 请帮忙确认一下 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信