电影很有趣 上课无聊玩的纸上游戏很无聊的英文作文

欢迎您访问高中作文网,请分享给你的朋友!
当前位置: >
> My favorite movie 我最喜欢的电影
My favorite movie 我最喜欢的电影
 My favorite kind of movie is cartoon, because it can always make me feel excite and I can learn something from it. I like the cartoon which is named ying huo chong zhi mu best.Because it was the most moving movie that I have ever watched and I cried along with it when I watched .
  The movie was made by ji bu li ' office and is about world war 2.The boy and his young sister whose parents have died because of the war.And then, since they did not have enough food to eat and enough money to see a doctor or buy medicine.The young sister died,and the bother died after the sister's death.
  I think you should watch it too,because you will love peace and know the value of the affection after watching this sad movie.
本文链接:/gaozhongyy/.html
本站作文专题: 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
我最喜欢的美国电影
我最喜欢的美国电影
作者/编辑:文友
No.1编辑整理此文,希望大家喜欢,,,,我最喜欢的美国电影:
I Remember Mama is my favourite American movie. Education has been a primary concern in many traditional families. In I Remember Mama, Martha and her husband Lars show high respect for education. Especially Martha, she plays an influential role within her family. She tells her children that knowledge is priceless. :
  They invite Mr. Hyde to read them books in the evening. Although Mr. Hyde has left them a collection of his books without getting paid a couple months of rents, Martha does not get angry with him. Instead, she tells her children that the value of all of his books have greatly exceeded the total amount of his unpaid rents. Nevertheless, Martha and Lars always encourage and support their children to keep on pursing their educational goals. :
  It is very important for children to understand their family values:
  我最喜欢的美国电影所属栏目:〖〗
  〖〗链接地址:
  中小学英语作文提供的我最喜欢的美国电影由网友原创或转发,若我最喜欢的美国电影侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
我最喜欢的美国电影相关作文我最喜欢的电影(My favourite movie)_初中英语作文_VOA英语网
我最喜欢的电影(My favourite movie)
发表时间:内容来源:
我最喜欢的电影(My favourite movie)
Do you know the movie Titanic.That is one of my favorite movies.It's a love story about Jack and Rose.They met on a ship called Titanic ,and then they fell into love immediately .
On the night of April 15, 1912 , the Titanic had an accident on the way to America . Jack and Rose fell into the sea with many other people .
They were very frightened because they were afraid of losing each other.In the end ,Rose was saved,but Jack died.Rose was very sad.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News我最喜欢的电影《My favourite film》_英语作文
我最喜欢的电影《My favourite film》
I like watching films. I watched a lot of films, such as Kung fu Panda, Star Wars and so on. In these films, I like Kung Fu Panda the best. Panda is very big and fat. He is very humor. He wants to become a dragon warrior. He is very brave. He defeats Tai Lang who is a panther. At last, He really becomes a dragon warrior. I like it very much.
我最喜欢的电影《My favourite film》___相关文章
&&&&&&&&&&&&}

我要回帖

更多关于 上课无聊的小玩具 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信