lt'll make you ( ).(去肥胖纹的方法有哪些的)

推荐这篇日记的豆列
······[there you will be]There You'll Be中英文对照歌词
· · · ·
您当前的位置: → [there you will be]There You'll Be中英文对照歌词
[there you will be]There You'll Be中英文对照歌词
篇一 : There You'll Be中英文对照歌词There You'll Be有你相依Faith HillWhen I think back on these times,当我想起从前and the dreams we left behind还有那些我们没有完成的梦想I'll be glad 'cause I was blessed to get 我很高兴因为在我的生命中to have you in my life 有你是多么幸运When I look back on these days, 当我回忆过去I'll look and see your face 眼前就会浮现你的脸庞You were right there for me 你总会在那守候着我In my dreams I'll always see you soar 在我的梦里above the sky 我总是看见你架着飞机直冲云霄In my heart there'll always be a place 在我的心里for you, for all my life 永远都会有你的一席之地I'll keep a part of you with me 我会珍藏对你的记忆And everywhere I am there you'll be 不论我到哪里 你都会如影随形And everywhere I am there you'll be 不论我到哪里 你都会如影随形Well, you showed me how it feels, to feel 你让我知道the sky within my reach 触摸到头顶的天空是什么感觉And I always will remember all 我会永远记得the strength you gave to me 你让我感觉到的精神力量Your love made me make it through 你的爱让我坚持到底oh, I owe so much to you 这一切都是因为你You were right there for me 你总会在那守候着我In my dreams I'll always see you soar 在我的梦里above the sky 我总是看见你架着飞机直冲云霄In my heart there'll always be a place 在我的心里for you, for all my life 永远都会有你的一席之地I'll keep a part of you with me, 我会珍藏对你的记忆And everywhere I am there you'll be 不论我到哪里 你都会如影随形'cause I always saw in you my life ,my strength 在你身上我能感到力量和生命的意义 And I wanna thank you now for all the ways我对你感激不尽You were right there for me 你总会在那守候着我You were right there for me 你总会在那守候着我In my dreams I'll always see you soar 在我的梦里above the sky 我总是看见你架着飞机直冲云霄In my heart there'll always be a place 在我的心里for you, for all my life 永远都会有你的一席之地I'll keep a part of you with me, 我会珍藏对你的记忆And everywhere I am there you'll be 不论我到哪里 你都会如影随形And everywhere I am there you'll be 不论我到哪里 你都会如影随形扩展:there you go / there you ll be / there you will be篇二 : there you will be歌词歌曲名称:You Will Be There歌手:Jeremy Camp专辑:Speaking Louder Than Before编者:九酷音乐网
提供Jeremy Camp - You Will Be ThereLRC by lzh ,from jiangxi pingxiang@
@I begin the day with the faith you fashion my waysAnd I cannot escape for your hand it leadsYour right hand holds meWhen I wake you will be thereWhen the sun goes down in the night you will be thereMy life has been ordainedYou have formed this very frameAnd I am fearfully madeFor I was made in that secret placeWhen I wake you will be thereWhen the sun goes down in the night you will be thereWhen I wake you will be thereWhen the sun goes down in the night you will be thereHow precious are your thoughts all over meThey’re more than the sands of the seaWhen I wake you will be thereWhen the sun goes down in the night you will be thereWhen I wake you will be thereWhen the sun goes down in the night you will be thereWhen I wake you will be thereWhen the sun goes down in the night you will be thereYou will be there编辑于更新篇三 : Will You Please be Quiet,Please?Raymond CarverWhen he was eighteen and was leaving home for the first time, Ralph Wyman was counseled by his father, principal of Jefferson Elementary School and trumpet soloist in the Weaverville Elks Club Auxiliary Band, that life was a very serious matter, an enterprise insisting on strength and purpose in a young person just setting out, an arduous undertaking, everyone knew that, but nevertheless a rewarding one, Ralph Wyman's father believed and said.But in college Ralph's goals were hazy. He thought he wanted to be a doctor and he thought he wanted to be a lawyer and he took pre-medical courses and courses in the history of jurisprudence and business law before he decided he had neither the emotional detachment necessary for medicine nor the ability for sustained reading required in law, especially as such reading might concern property and inheritance. Though he continued to take classes here and there in the sciences and in business, Ralph also took some classes in philosophy and literature and felt himself on the brink of some kind of huge discovery about himself. But it never came. It was during this time——his lowest ebb, as he referred to it later——that Ralph believed he al he was in a fraternity and he got drunk every night. He drank so much that he acquired a reputation and was called "Jackson", after the bartender at The Keg.Then, in his third Year, Ralph came under the influence of a particularly persuasive teacher. Dr. M Ralph would never forget him. He was a handsome, graceful man in his early forties, with exquisite manners and with just the trace of the South in his voice. He had been educated at Vanderbilt, had studied in Europe, and had later had something to do with one or two literary magazines back East. Almost overnight, Ralph would later say, he decided on teaching as a career. He stopped drinking quite so much, began to bear down on his studies, and within a year was elected to Omega Psi, the national j he became a member of the English C was invited to come with his cello, which he hadn’t played in three years, and join in a student chamber-musi and he even ran successfully for secretary of the senior class. It was then that he met Marian Ross——a handsomely pale and slender girl who took a seat beside him in a Chaucer class.Marian Ross wore her hair long and favored high-necked sweaters and always went around with a leather purse on a long strap swinging from her shoulder. Her eyes were large and seemed to take in everything at a glance. Ralph liked going out with Marian Ross. They went to The Keg and to a few other spots where everyone went, but they never let their going together or their subsequent engagement the next summer Interfere with their studies. They were solemn students, and both sets of parents eventually gave approval to the match. Ralph and Marian did their student teaching at the same high school in Chico in the spring and went through graduation exercises together in June. They married in St. James Episcopal Church two weeks later.They had held hands the night before their wedding and pledged to preserve forever the excitement and the mystery of marriage.For their honeymoon they drove to Guadalajara, and while they both enjoyed visiting the decayed churches and the poorly lighted museums and the afternoons they spent shopping and exploring in the marketplace, Ralph was secretly appalled by the squalor and open lust he saw and was anxious to return to the safety of California. But the one vision he would always remember and which disturbed him most of all had nothing to do with Mexico. It was late afternoon, almost evening, and Marian was leaning motionless on her arms over the ironwork balustrade their rented casita as Ralph came up the dusty road below. Her hair was long and hung down in front over her shoulders, and she was looking away from him, staring at something in the distance. She wore a white blouse with a bright red scarf at her throat and he could see her breasts pushing against the white cloth. He had a bottle of dark, unlabeled wine under his arm. and the whole incident put Ralph in mind of something from a film, an intensely dramatic moment into which Marian could be fitted but he could not.Before they left for their honeymoon they had accepted positions at a high school in Eureka, a town in the lumbering region in the northern part of the state. After a year, when they were sure the school and the town were exactly what they wanted to settle down to, they made a payment on a house in the Fire Hill district. Ralph felt, without really thinking about it, that he and Marian understood each other perfectly well, at leash as any two people might. Moreover, Ralph felt he understood himself——what he could do, what he could not do, and where he was headed with the prudent measure of himself that he made.Their two children, Dorothea, and Robert, were now five and four years old. A few months after Robert was born, Marian was offered a post as a French and English Instructor at the junior college at the edge of town, and Ralph had stayed on at the high school. They considered themselves a happy couple, with only a single injury to their marriage, and that was well in the past, two years ago this winter. It was something they had never talked about since. But Ralph thought about it sometimes ——indeed, he was willing to admit he thought about it more and more. Increasingly, ghastly images would be projected on his eyes, certain unthinkable particularities. For he had taken it into his head that his wife had once betrayed him with a man named Mitchell Anderson.扩展:will you please / will you please not / bequietBut now it was a Sunday night in November and the children were asleep and Ralph was sleepy and he sat on the couch grading papers and could hear the radio playing softly in the kitchen, where Martian was ironing, and he felt enormously happy. He stared a while longer at the papers in front of him, then gathered them all up and turned off the lamp."Finished, love?" Martian said with a smile when he appeared in the doorway. She was sitting on a tall stool, and she stood the iron up on its end as if she had been waiting for him."Damn it, no," he said with an exaggerated grimace, tossing the papers on the kitchen table.She laughed---bright, pleasant----and held up her face to be kissed, and he gave her a little peck on the cheek. He pulled out a chair from the table and sat down, leaned back on the legs and looked at her. She smiled again and then lowered her eyes."I’m already half asleep," he said."Coffee?" she said, reaching over and laying the back of her hand against the percolator.He shook his head.She took up the cigaret she had burning in the ashtray, smoked it while she stared at the, floor, and then put it back in the ashtray. She looked at him, and a warm expression moved across her face. She was tall and limber, with a good bust, narrow hips, and wide wonderful eyes."Do you ever think about that party?” she asked, still looking at him.He was stunned and shifted in the chair, and he said, "Which party? You mean the one two or three years ago? "She nodded.He waited, and when she offered no further comment, he said, "What about it? Now that you brought it up, what about it?" Then: "He kissed you, after all, that night, didn't he? I mean, I knew he did. He did try to kiss you, or didn't he?""I was just thinking about it and I asked you, that’s all," she said. "sometimes I” she said.“Well, he did, didn't he? Come on, Marian,” he said."Do you ever think about that night?" she said.He said, "Not really. It was along time ago, wasn't it? Three or four years ago. You can tell me now," he said. “This is still old Jackson you're talking to, remember?" And they both laughed abruptly together and abruptly she said, "Yes." She said, "He did kiss me a few times." She smiled.He knew he should try to match her smile, but he could not. He said, "You told me before he didn't. You said he only put his arm around you while he was driving. So which is it? ""What did you do that for?" she was saying dreamily. "Where were you all night?" he was screaming, standing over her, legs watery, fist drawn back to hit again. Then she said, “I didn't do anything. Why did yon hit me?" she said."How did we ever get onto this?" she said."You brought it up, "he said.She shook her head. "I don't know what made me think of it." She pulled in her upper lip and stared at the floor. Then she straightened her shoulders and looked up. "If you'll move this ironing board for me, love, I'll make us a hot drink. A buttered rum. How does that sound? ""Good," he said.She went into the living room and turned on the lamp and bent to pick up a magazine from the floor. He watched her hips under the plaid woolen skirt. She moved in front of the window and stood looking out at the streetlight. She smoothed her palm down over her skirt, then began tucking in her blouse. He wondered if she wondered if he were watching her.After he stood the ironing board in its alcove on the porch, he sat down again and, when she came into the kitchen, he said, “Well, what else went on between you and Mitchell Andersen that night?”"Nothing," she said. "I was thinking about something else.”"What?""About the children, the dress I want Dorothea to have for next Easter. And about the class I'm going to have tomorrow. I was thinking of seeing how they'd go for a little Rimbaud,” and she laughed. "I didn't mean to rhyme really, Ralph, and really, nothing else happened, I'm sorry I ever said anything about it.""Okay," he said.He stood up and leaned against the wall by the refrigerator and watched her as she spooned out sugar into two cups and then stirred in the rum. The water was beginning to boil."Look, honey, it has been brought up now." he said, "and it was four year ago, so there's no reason at all I can think of that we can't talk about it now if we want to. Is there?”She said, “There's really nothing to talk about."He said. "I’d like to know."She said. "Know what?""Whatever else he did besides kiss you. We're adults. We haven’t seen the Andersons in literally years and we'll probably never see them again and it happened a long time ago, so what reason could there possibly be that we can't talk about it?" He was a little surprised at the reasoning quality in his voice. He sat down and looked at the tablecloth and then looked up at her again. "Well?" he said.扩展:will you please / will you please not / bequiet"Well, "she said, with an impish grin, tilting her head to one side girlishly, remembering, "No, Ralph, really. I'd really just rather not.""For Christ’s sake, Marian! Now I mean it," he said, and he suddenly understood that he did.She turned off the gas under the water and put her h then she sat down again, hooking her heels over the bottom step. She sat forward, resting her arms across her knees, her breasts pushing at her blouse. She picked at something on her skirt and then looked up."You remember Emily’d already gone home with the Beattys, and for some reason Mitchell had stayed on. He looked a little out of sorts that night, to begin with. I don't know, maybe they weren't getting along, Emily and him, but I don't know that. And there were you and I, the Franklins, and Mitchell Anderson still there. All of us a little drunk. I'm not sure how it happened, Ralph, but Mitchell and I just happened to find ourselves alone together in the kitchen for a minute, and there was no whiskey left, only a part of a bottle of that white wine we had . It must've been close to one o'clock, because Mitchell said, 'If we ride on giant wings we can make it before the liquor store closes. You know how he could be so theatrical when he wanted? Soft-shoe stuff, facial expressions? Anyway, he was very witty about it all. At least it seemed that way at the time. And very drunk, too, I might add. So was I, for that matter. It was an impulse , Ralph.I don't know why I did it, don’t ask me, but when he said let's go----I agreed. We went out the back, where his car was parked. We went Just as . . . we were . . . didn’t even get our coats out of the closet, thought we'd just be gone a few minutes. I don't know what we thought, I thought. I don't know why I went, Ralph. It was an impulse, that's all I can say. I was the wrong impulse." She paused. “It was my fault that night, Ralph, and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done anything like that----I know that."“Christ!" The word leaped out of him. "But you've always been that way, Marian!" And he knew at once that he had uttered a new and profound truth.His mind filled with a swarm of accusations, and he tried to focus on one in particular. I looked down at his hands and noticed they had the same lifeless feeling they had had when he had seen her on the balcony. He picked up the red grading pencil lying on the table and then he put it down again."I'm listening," he said."Listening to what?” she said. "You’re swearing and getting upset, Ralph. For nothing----nothing, honey! . . . there's nothing else," she said."Go on," he said.She said, "What is the matter with us, anyway? Do you know how this started? Because I don't know how this started."He said, "Go on, Marian.""That’s all, Ralph," she said. "I've told you. We went for a ride. We talked. He kissed me. I still don't see how we could've been gone three hours----or whatever it was you said we were.""Tell me, Marian," he said, and he knew there was more and knew he had always known. He felt a fluttering in his stomach, and then he said, "No. If you don't want to tell me, that's all right. Actually, I guess I'd just as soon leave it at that," he said. He thought fleetingly that he would be someplace else tonight doing something else, that it would be silent somewhere If he had not married."Ralph, "she said, "you won't be angry, will you? Ralph? We're just talking. You won't, will you?" She had moved over to a chair at the table.He said, "I won't."She said, “Promise?"He said, "Promise."She lit a cigaret. He had suddenly a great desire to see the children, to get them up and out or bed, heavy and turning in their sleep, and to hold each of them on a knee, to jog them until they woke up. He moved all his attention into one of the tiny black coaches in the tablecloth. Four tiny white prancing horses pulled each of the black coaches and the figure driving the horses had his arms up and wore a tall hat, and suitcases were strapped down atop the coach, and what looked like a kerosene lamp hung from the side, and if he were listening at all it was from inside the black coach.". .. We went straight to the liquor store, and I waited in the car until he came out. He had a sack in one hand and one of those plastic bags of ice in the other. He weaved a little getting into the car. I hadn't realized he was so drunk until we started driving again. I noticed the way he was driving. It was terribly slow. He was all hunched over the wheel. His eyes staring. We were talking about a lot of things that didn't make sense. I can't remember. We were talking about Nietzsche. Strindberg. He was directing Miss Julie second semester. And then something about Norman Mailer stabbing his wife in the breast. And then he stopped for a minute in the middle of the road. And we each took a drink out of the bottle. He said he'd hate to think of me being stabbed in the breast. He said he'd like to kiss my breast. He drove the car off the road. He put his head on my lap. . . . "扩展:will you please / will you please not / bequietShe hurried on, and he sat with his hands folded on the table and warhead her lips. His eyes skipped around the kitchen----stove, napkin-holder, stove, cupboards, toaster, back to her lips, back to the coach in the tablecloth. He felt a peculiar desire for her flicker through his groin, and then he felt the steady rocking of the coach and he wanted to call stop and then he heard her say, 'He said shall we have a go at it?" And then she was saying, "I'm to blame. I'm the one to blame. He said he'd leave it all up to me, I could do whatever I want."He shut his eyes. He shook his head, tried to create possibilities, other conclusions. He actually wondered if he could restore that night two years ago and imagined himself coming into the kitchen just as they were at the door, heard himself telling her in a hearty voice, oh no, no, you're not going out for anything with that Mitchell Anderson! The fellow is drunk and he's a bad driver to boot and you have to go to bed now and get up with little Robert and Dorothea in the morning and stop! Thou shalt stop!He opened his eyes. She had a hand up over her face and was crying noisily."Why did you, Marian?” he asked.She shook her head without looking up.Then suddenly he knew! His mind buckled. For a minute he could only stare dumbly at his hands. He knew! His mind roared with the knowing."Christ! No! Marian! Jesus Christ!" he said, springing back from the table. "Christ! No, Marian!""No, no, "she said, throwing her head back."You let him!" he screamed."No, no," she pleaded."You let him! A go at it! Didn’t you? Didn't you? A go at it! Is that what he said? Answer me!" he screamed. "Did he come in you? Did you let him come in you when you were having your go at it?”“Listen, listen to me, Ralph," she whispered," I swear to you he didn't. He didn't come. He didn't come in me." She rocked from side to side in the chair."Oh God! God damn you!" he shrieked."God!" she said, getting up, holding out her hands, "Are we crazy, Ralph? Have we lost our minds? Ralph? Forgive me, Ralph. Forgive----- "“Don't touch me! Get away from me!" he screamed. He was screaming.She began to pant in her fright. She tried to head him off. But he took her by the shoulder and pushed her out of the way."Forgive me, Ralph! Please. Ralph!” she screamed.2He had to stop and lean against a car before going on. Two couples in evening clothes were coming down the sidewalk toward him, and one of the men was telling a story in a loud voice. The others were already laughing. Ralph pushed off from the car and crossed the street. In a few minutes he came to Blake's, where he stopped some afternoons for a beer with Dick Koenig before picking up the children from nursery school.It was dark inside. Candles flamed in long-necked bottles at the tables along one wall. Ralph glimpsed shadowy figures of men and women talking, their heads close together. One of the couples, near the door, stopped talking and looked up at him. A boxlike fixture in the ceiling revolved overhead, throwing out pins of light. Two men sat at the end of the bar, and a dark cutout of a man leaned over the jukebox in the corner, his hands splayed on each side of the glass. That man is going to play something, Ralph thought as if making a momentous discovery, and he stood in the center of the floor, watching the man.“Ralph! Mr. Wyman, sir!"He looked around. It was David Parks calling him from behind the bar. Ralph walked over, leaned heavily against the bar before sliding onto a stool."Should I draw one, Mr. Wyman?" Parks held a glass in his hand, smiling. Ralph nodded, watched Parks fill the glass, watched Parks hold the glass at an angle under the tap, smoothly straighten the glass as it filled."How's it going, Mr. Wyman?" Parks put his foot up on a shelf under the bar. "Who's going to win the game next week, Mr. Wyman?” Ralph shook his head, brought the beer to his lids. Parks coughed faintly. "I'll buy you one, Mr. Wyman. This one's on me." He put his leg down, nodded assurance, and reached under his apron into his pocket. "Here. I have it right here," Ralph said and pulled out some change, examined it in his hand. A quarter, nickel, two dimes, two pennies. He counted as if there were a code to be uncovered. He laid down the quarter and stood up, pushing the change back into his pocket. The man was still in front of the jukebox, his hands still out to its sides.Outside, Ralph turned around, trying to decide what to do. His heart was jumping as if he'd been running. The door opened behind him and a man and woman came out. Ralph stepped out of the way and they got into a car parked at the curb and Ralph saw the woman toss her hair as she got into the car: He had never seen anything so frightening.He walked to the end of the block, crossed the street, and walked another block before he decided to head downtown. He walked hurriedly, his hands balled into his pockets, his shoes smacking the pavement. He kept blinking his eyes and thought it incredible that this was where he lived. He shook his head. He would have liked to sit someplace for a while and think about it, but he knew he could not sit, could not think about it. He remembered a man he saw once sitting on a curb in Arcata, an old man with a growth of beard and a brown wool cap who just sat there with his arms between his legs. And then Ralph thought: Marian! Dorothea! Robert! It was impossible. He tried to imagine how all this would seem twenty years from now. But he could not imagine anything. And then he imagined snatching up a note being passed among his students and it said Shall we have a go at it? Then he could not think. Then he felt profoundly indifferent. Then he thought of Marian. He thought of Marian as he had seen her a little while ago, face crumpled. Then Marian on the floor, blood on her teeth: "Why did you hit me?” Then Marian reaching under her dress to unfasten her garter belt! Then Marian lifting her dress as she arched back! Then Marian ablaze. Marian crying out, Go! Go! Go!扩展:will you please / will you please not / bequietHe stopped. He believed he was going to vomit. He moved to the curb. He kept swallowing, looked up s a car of yelling teenagers went by and gave him a long blast on their musical horn. Yes, there was a great evil pushing at the world, he thought, and it only needed a little slipway, a little opening.He came to Second Street, the part of town people called "Two Street." It started here at Shelton, under the streetlight where the old roominghouses ended, and ran for four or five blocks on down to the pier, where Rushing boats tied up. He had been down here once, six years ago, to a secondhand shop to finger through the dusty shelves of old books. There was a liquor store across the street, and he could see a man standing just inside the glass door, looking at a newspaper.A bell over the door tinkled. Ralph almost wept from the sound of it. He bought some cigarets and went out again, continuing along the street, looking in windows, some with signs taped up: a dance, the Shrine circus that had come and gone last summer, an election------Fred C. Watters for Councilman. One of the windows he looked through had sinks and pipe joints scattered around on a table, and this too brought tears to his eyes. He came to a Vic Tannery gym where he could see light sneaking under the curtains pulled across a big window and could near water splashing in the pool inside and the echo of exhilarated voices calling across water. There was more light now, coming from bars and cafes on both sides of the street, and more people, groups of three or four, but now and then a man by himself or a woman in bright slacks walking rapidly. He stopped in front of a window and watched some Negroes shooting pool, smoke drifting in the light burning above the table. One of the men, chalking his cue, hat on, cigaret in his mouth, said something to another man and both men grinned, and then the first man looked intently at the balls and lowered himself over the table.Ralph stopped in front of Jim's Oyster House. He had never been here before, had never been to any of these places before. Above the door the name was spelled out in yellow lightbulbs: JIM'S OYSTER HOUSE. Above this, fixed to an iron grill, there was a huge neon-lighted clam shell with a man’s legs sticking out. The torso was hidden in the shell and the legs flashed red, on and off, up and down, so that they seemed to be kicking. Ralph lit another cigaret from the one he had and pushed the door open.It was crowded, people bunched on the dance floor, their arms laced around each other, waiting in positions for the band to begin again. Ralph pushed his way to the bar, and once a drunken woman took hold of his coat. There were no stools and he had to stand at the end of the bar between a Coast Guardsman and a shriveled man in denims. In the mirror he could see the men in the band getting up from the table where they had been sitting. They wore white shirts and dark slacks with little red string ties around their necks. There was a fireplace with gas flames behind a stack of metal logs, and the band platform was to the side of this. One of the musicians plucked the strings of his electric guitar, said something to others with a knowing grin. The band began to play.Ralph raised his glass and drained it. Down the bar he could hear a workman say angrily, "Well, there's going to be trouble, that’s all I've got to say." The musicians came to the end of their number and started another. One of the men, the bass player, moved to the microphone and began to sing. But Ralph could not understand the words. When the band took another break, Ralph looked around for the toilet. He could make out doors opening and closing at the far end of the bar and headed in that direction. He staggered a little and knew he was drunk now. Over one of the doors was a rack of antlers. H saw a man go in and he saw another man catch the door and come out. Inside, in line behind three other men, he found himself staring at opened thighs and vulva drawn on the wall over a pocket-comb machine. Beneath was scrawled EAT ME, and lower down someone had added Betty M. Eats It--RA 52275. The man ahead moved up, and Ralph took a step forward, his heart squeezed in the weight of Betty. Finally, he moved to the bowl and urinated. It was a bolt of lightning cracking. He sighed, leaned forward, and let his head rest against the wall. Oh, Betty, he thought. His life had changed, he was willing to understand. Where there other men, he wondered drunkenly, who could look at one event in their lives and perceive in it the tiny makings of the catastrophe that thereafter set their lives on a different course? He stood there a while longer, and then he looked down: he had urinated on his fingers. He moved to the wash basin, ran water over his hands after deciding against the dirty bar of soap. As he was unrolling the towel, he put his face up close to the pitted mirror and looked into his eyes. A face: nothing out of the ordinary. He touched the glass, and then he moved away as a man tried to get past him to the sink.扩展:will you please / will you please not / bequietWhen he came out the door, he noticed another door at the other end of the corridor. He went to it and looked through the glass panel in the door at four card players around a green felt table. It seemed to Ralph immensely still and restful inside, the silent movements of the men languorous and heavy with meaning. He leaned against the glass and watched until he felt the men watching him.Back at the bar there was a flourish of guitars and people began whisking and clapping. A fat middle-aged woman in a white evening dress was being helped onto the platform. She kept trying to pull back but Ralph could see that it was a mock effort, and finally she accepted the mike and made a little curtsy. The people whistled and stamped their feet. Suddenly he knew that nothing could save him but to be in the same room with the card players, watching. He took out his wallet, keeping his hands up over the sides as he looked to see how much he had. Behind him the woman began to sing in a low drowsy voice.The man dealing looked up."Decided to join us?" he sad, sweeping Ralph with his eyes and checking the table again. The others raised their eyes for an instant and then looked back at the cards skimming around the table. The men picked up their cards, and the man sitting with his back to Ralph breathed impressively out his nose, turned around in his chair and glared.“Benny, bring another chair!" the dealer called to an old man sweeping under a table that had chairs turned up on the top. The de he wore a white shirt, open at the collar, the sleeves rolled back once to expose forearms thick with black curling hair. Ralph drew a long breath,"Want anything to drink?" Benny asked, carrying a chair to the table.Ralph gave the old man a dollar and pulled out of his coat. The old man took the coat and hung it up by the door as he went out. Two of the men moved their chairs and Ralph sat down across from the dealer."How’s it going?” the dealer said to Ralph, not looking up."All right," Ralph said.The dealer said gently, still not looking up, "Low ball or five card. Table stakes, five-dollar limit on raises. "Ralph nodded, and when the hand was finished he bought fifteen dollars worth of chips. He watched the cards as they flashed around the table, picked up his as he had seen his father do, sliding one card under the corner of another as each card fell in front of him. He raised his eyes once and looked at the faces of the others. He wondered if it had ever happened to any of them.In half an hour he had won two hands, and, without counting the small pile of chips in front of him, he thought he must still have fifteen or even twenty dollars. He paid for another drink with a chip and was suddenly aware that he had come a long way that evening, a long way in his life. Jackson, he thought. He could be Jackson."You in or out?" one man asked. "Clyde, what's the bid. for Christ's sake?” the man said to the dealer."Three dollars," the dealer said."In,” Ralph said. "I'm in." He put three chips into th e pot.The dealer looked up and then back at his cards. "You really want some action, we can go to my place when we finish here," the dealer said.“No, that’s all right," Ralph said. "Enough action tonight. I just found out tonight. My wife played around with another guy two years ago. I found out tonight." He cleared his throat.One man laid down his cards and lit his cigar. He stared at Ralph as he puffed, then shook out the match and picked up his cards again. The dealer looked up, resting his open hands on the table, the black hair very crisp on his dark hands."You work here in town?" he said to Ralph."I live here," Ralph said. He felt drained, splendidly empty."We playing or not?" a man said. "Clyde?""Hold your water," the dealer said."For Christ’s sake," the man said quietly."What did you find out tonight?" the dealer said."My wife," Ralph said. “I found out."In the alley, he took out his wallet again, let his fingers number the bills he had left: two dollars---- and he thought there was some change in his pocket. Enough for something to eat. But he was not hungry, and he sagged against the building trying to think. A car turned into the alley, stopped, backed out again. He started walking. He went the way he'd come. He stayed close to the buildings, out of the path of the loud group of men and women streaming up and down the sidewalk. He heard a woman in a long coat say to the man she was with, "It isn't that way at all, Bruce. You don't understand."He stopped when he came to the liquor store. Inside he moved up to the counter and studied the long orderly rows of bottles. He bought a half pint of rum and some more cigarets. The palm trees on the label of the bottle, the large drooping fronds with the lagoon in the background, had caught his eye, and then he realized rum! And he thought he would faint. The clerk, a thin bald man wearing suspenders, put the bottle in a paper sack and rang up the sale and winked. "Got you a little something tonight?" he said.扩展:will you please / will you please not / bequietOutside, Ralph started toward the pier he thought he'd like to see the water with the lights reflected on it. He thought how Dr. Maxwell would handle a thing like this, and he reached into the sack as he walked, broke the seal on the little bottle and stopped in a doorway to take a long drink and thought Dr. Maxwell would sit handsomely at the water's edge. He crossed some old streetcar tracks and turned onto another, darker, street. He could already hear the waves splashing under the pier, and then he heard someone move up behind him. A small Negro in a leather jacket stepped out in front of him and said, "Just a minute there, man." Ralph tried to move around. The man said, "Christ, baby, that’s my feet you're stepping on!" Before Ralph could run the Negro hit him hard in the stomach, and when Ralph groaned and tried to fall, the man hit him in the nose with his open hand, knocking him back against the wall, where he sat down with one leg turned under him and was learning how to raise himself up when the Negro slapped him on the cheek and knocked him sprawling onto the pavement.3He kept his eyes fixed in one place and saw them, dozens of them, wheeling and darting just under the overcast, seabird, birds that came in off the ocean this time of morning. The street was black with the mist that was still falling, and he had to be careful not to step on the snails that trailed across the wet sidewalk. A car with its lights on slowed as it went past. Another car passed. Then another. He looked: mill workers, he whispered to himself. It was Monday morning. He turned a corner, walked past Blake's: blinds pulled, empty bottles standing like sentinels beside the door. It was cold. He walked as fast as he could, crossing his arms now and then and rubbing his shoulders. He came at last to his house, porch light on, windows dark. He crossed the lawn and went around to the back. He turned the knob, and the door opened quietly and the house was quiet. There was the tall stool beside the draining board. There was the table where they had sat. He had gotten up from the couch, come into the kitchen, sat down. What more had he done? He had done nothing more. He looked at the clock over the stove. He could see into the dining room, the table with the lace cloth, the heavy glass centerpiece of red flamingos, their wings opened, the draperies beyond the table open. Had she stood at that window watching for him? He stepped onto the living-room carpet. Her coat was thrown over the couch, and in the pale light he could make out a large ashtray full of her cork cigaret ends. He noticed the phone directory open on the coffee table as he went by. He stopped at the partially open door to their bedroom. Everything seemed to him open. For an instant he resisted the wish to look in at her, and then with his finger he pushed the door open a little bit more. She was sleeping, her head off the pillow, turned toward the wall, her hair black against the sheet, the covers bunched around her shoulders, covers pulled up from the foot of the bed. She was on her side, her secret body angled at the hips. He stared. What, after all, should he do? Take his things and leave? Go to a hotel? Make certain arrangements? How should a man act, given these circumstances? He understood things had been done. He did not understand what things now were to be done. The house was very quiet.In the kitchen he let his head down onto his arms as he sat at the table. He did not know what to do. Not just now, he thought, not just in this, not just about this, today and tomorrow, but every day on earth. Then he heard the children stirring. He sat up and tried to smile as they came into the kitchen."Daddy, Daddy." they said, running to him with their little bodies.“Tell us a story, Daddy." his son said, getting onto his lap."He can't tell us a story." his daughter said. "It's too early for a story. Isn't it, Daddy? ""What’s that on your face, Daddy?" his son said, pointing."Let me see!" his daughter said. “Let me see. Daddy."“Poor D” his son said.“What did you do to your face, Daddy?" his daughter said."It's nothing,” Ralph said. "It’s all right, sweetheart. Now get down now, Rober, I hear your mother."Ralph stepped quickly into the bathroom and locked the door."Is your father here?” he heard Marian calling. "Where is he, in the bathroom? Ralph?”"Mama, Mama!” his daughter cried. "Daddy’s face is hurt!”"Ralph!” She turned the knob. "Ralph, let me in, please, darling. Ralph? Please let me in, darling. I want to see you. Ralph? Please!"He said, "Go away, Marian.”She said, "I can't go away. Please, Ralph, open the door for a minute, darling. I just want to see you. Ralph. Ralph? The children said you were hurt. What's wrong, darling? Ralph?"He said, "Go away."She said, "Ralph, open up, please."He said, "Will you please be quiet, please?"扩展:will you please / will you please not / bequietHe heard her waiting at the door, he saw the knob turn again, and then he could hear her moving around the kitchen, getting the children breakfast, trying to answer their questions. He looked at himself in the mirror a long time. He made faces at himself. He tried many expressions. Then he gave it up. He turned away from the mirror and sat down on the edge of the bathtub, began unlacing his shoes. He sat there with a shoe in his hand and looked at the clipper ships making their way across the wide blue sea of the plastic shower curtain. He thought of the little black coaches in the tablecloth and almost cried out Stop! He unbuttoned his shirt, leaned over the bathtub with a sigh, and pressed the plug into the drain. He ran hot water and presently steam rose.He stood naked on the tiles before getting into the water. He gathered in his fingers the slack flesh over his ribs. He studied his face again in the clouded mirror. He started in fear when Marian called his name."Ralph. The children are in their room playing. I called Von Williams and said you wouldn't be in today, and I'm going to stay home." Then she said, "I have a nice breakfast on the stove for you, darling, when you're through with your bath. Ralph?""Just be quiet, please." He said.He stayed in the bathroom until he heard her in the children's room. She was dressing them, asking didn't they want to play with Warren and Roy? He went through the house and into the bedroom, where he shut the door. He looked at the bed before he crawled in. He lay on his back and stared at the ceiling. He had gotten up from the couch, had come into the kitchen, had . . . sat . . . down. He snapped shut his eyes and turned onto his side as Marian came into the room. She took off her robe and sat down on the bed. She put her hand under the covers and began stroking the lower part of his back.“Ralph,” she said.He tensed at her fingers, and then he let go a little. It was easier to let go a little. Her hand moved over his hip and over his stomach and she was pressing her body over his now and moving over him and back and forth over him. He held himself, he later considered, as long as he could. And then he turned to her. He turned and turned in what might have been a stupendous sleep, and he was still turning, marveling at the impossible changes he felt moving over him.zz
扩展:will you please / will you please not / bequiet篇四 : THERE YOU WILL BE一直知道有部电影叫《珍珠港》,但它在我的脑海里只有一个历史背景的标签:日本偷袭珍珠港事件。[)除此之外,似乎没有元素能唤起我的观影兴趣,成为豆瓣里“想看”却暂时不想看的200多部电影之一。本科期间,突然爱上了电影的一首配乐“Tennessee”,有种沧海桑田的大气,在Shirly那里听的时候就立即被惊艳到,从此成为我ipod从不删除的那几首歌之一。而直到最近,开始反复听张惠妹的老歌《排山倒海》,每一次都被那激扬的旋律扰动得奋发不已,同样有置身天涯海角、曾览沧桑变迁的唏嘘感。搜来英文原版的There You Will Be,歌词更是句句打动人心:"I will keep a part of you with me,and everywhere I am there you will be",历史制造的这场灾难,毁灭了男女主角的怎样一段爱情,才让她吐露出这么深刻的“灵魂相连”的独白。终于,上星期某个下午,给自己安排了一场荡气回肠的旅行。3个小时,桌上的纸巾盒少了一半,为主演们的魅力和美丽征服,为宏大而残酷的战争场面气结和感慨,甚至为小日本无辜的飞行员们,在突袭的清晨登上飞机前喝的绝命酒,而感慨不已泪流满面。也再一次为宁静的Tennesse、被排山倒海的原版片尾曲There you will be掩埋在电影浓郁的情绪里。这是一部带给我深深的震撼和回味的电影。(以下观影日记有大量剧透,没有看过Pearl Harbor这部电影的看官慎读:D)两种爱情电影里贯穿始终的主要线索是两段爱情,这两段爱情发生在一个美丽优雅、温柔聪慧的女人Evelyn,与两位从小一起长大、一起追寻飞行梦英雄梦的好兄弟之间。欧洲战事的激烈,男主角急切投身战场的英雄主义情结,造就了缘分阴错阳差的交叠;而两位男主角深厚的兄弟情,又使得这段三角恋像彼此混乱交错的线:剪不断理还乱,三个人都陷入纠结、困顿。Evelyn和Rafe的爱,浓烈而浪漫。从他们认识的第一面,就能觉察到这两个人磁场强烈的互相吸引:Rafe体格魁梧相貌英俊,一腔对飞行的热爱,坚定的自我实现的决心,让他无时无刻不焕发着英雄气质;Evelyn高挑美丽,深邃的蓝色眼睛像一汪月光下的湖水,柔柔的泛起波澜;艳丽的红唇,点缀白皙的面庞,将她的妩媚在棕色大卷发之中衬托得无比夺目。总觉得,这两个人是命运注定的相爱——Rafe笨拙而热情的追求,很快换来Evelyn风趣的flirting和积极的回应。一切甜蜜来得都是那么自然。他们在寒夜里一起分享香槟,用一个深吻正式开始生命的交错,他们在小别重逢时浪漫相拥,Evelyn总是无比受用地享受每一份Rafe献上的爱的心意,他们在舞池是最夺目的情侣,他们躲开人群在纽约港赏浪漫月夜。他们情话绵绵,如果生命只剩一天,只愿与彼此一起度过。这样的伴侣,大部分人终其一生也没有缘分遇到,是我最艳羡的一种爱,浪漫得无以复加。他们在一起的每一个场景,每一句对白,虽然都是很多人眼里老掉牙的“才子佳人”故事,却成为我心目中最完美的章节,唱一万遍也觉得精彩。(本弗莱克简直帅到没边了,我看得都要花痴到晕倒了,凯特贝金赛尔的美貌也让人口水,为什么两个剧中人的绝配,让萤幕前围观的我那么陶醉甚至激动呢@_@)然而,战火纷飞的时代,Rafe的英雄主义不会让他耽于平静,他要实现自己。他无奈却坚决地奔赴欧洲战场,把自己的女神托付给最信赖的好兄弟。但他的“牺牲”消息却让这两个人靠在了一起——在得知Rafe牺牲空战时,两个人都伤心得无以复加,痛失爱人和亲人的同等苦楚,让两个人互相靠近取暖,在给予彼此陪伴和温暖的同时,滋生了微妙的情愫。Evelyn和Danny的爱,平凡而温馨。Danny面庞清秀,性格温柔害羞,他的细心同样塑造了很多浪漫的场景:在咖啡馆里热聊Rafe的往事,在火奴鲁鲁壮丽的夕阳下飞行,在降落伞仓库里kiss。两个人在失去最亲之人的寒冷中,爱上了温暖,爱上爱情,也爱上彼此。这是温暖烹饪出的爱情,就像现实中许多幸福的人们那样,平淡中点缀着浪漫,细水长流。兄弟情Rafe和Danny一起长大,Rafe勇敢有主见,领导着俩兄弟大大小小疯狂的飞行事件,用自己的英雄梦、飞行梦也感染着Danny。在他眼里,Danny永远需要他保护,也最值得信赖。随后虽然有了爱情的矛盾,两个人依然保持着从小就有的默契,在反击的战场打了一场以弱敌强的漂亮胜利,他们也依然心疼彼此,保护彼此。终于,在轰炸东京后降落中国的那一幕:Rafe不想让Danny受一丝伤害,最后,却是他保护了一辈子的Danny,为他挡下惊弓的日本兵的致命子弹。这份贯穿两个人生命的友情,让人动容。爱情和友情交错纠结偷袭前平静的珍珠港。Rafe怀着对心中女神的深切眷恋,冲破冰冷海水,艰难回到了女神的身旁。但他却悲哀地发现女神已经move on了。而新的守护者,正是自己托付的兄弟。对他来说,这种纠结多么讽刺——自己最信赖最爱的两个角色,在自己面对着死亡的威胁时,同时“背叛”了自己。艰难的死里逃生,结果却发现自己竟然变成了那个多余的人。他在酒场上含沙射影地指责Danny时,我想他应该知道,两个人都有立场守护自己的爱情。他恨只恨命运无情的嘲弄;悲只悲自己和Evelyn那浓郁的爱情、可以冲破死神绳索的爱情,在她心中,竟然比不上兄弟一点温暖的分量。而对于Evelyn来说,被这样两个男人中的任何一个爱着,她都是幸运的。这两个男人亲如兄弟,却和Evelyn在不同的时刻共谱了恋曲。在她心目中,Danny在最无助的时刻给了自己温暖快乐,是一个值得托付的人;而Rafe,是她一生的挚爱,是每天都会思念的灵魂另一半。感情的天平向哪边倾斜,已有了分晓。但Evelyn腹中已经在酝酿的生命,却不容商量地替她做出了选择。她无法抵抗命运安排的痛苦,也许比这两个男人更甚。历史背景和战争场面爱情和兄弟情的矛盾,内心选择和命运安排的矛盾,让Rafe又悲又冷,让Danny内疚却不舍得放弃,让Evelyn陷入挣扎和无奈。对普通时代的三个人来说,此番遭遇已经使得他们到了一个影响一生情感之路的分岔口,一个难以做出选择、生活难以安然继续的分岔口。扩展:女子当众鞭打出轨丈夫 / there you'll be / 韩娱之任务系统然而那个时代对他们所开的玩笑,竟不仅此一个。紧接着,是一次惊涛骇浪,他们和同侪一起被卷入了生死的惊险考验——日本打着和平谈判的幌子,密谋偷袭美军,掌握主动权。此时,华府却大意于珍珠港的路遥万里,大意于日本应付远东太平洋战事的捉襟见肘,万万未曾料想将有一场灾难向太平洋舰队袭来。电影中接下来的这一个多小时,无处不在的场面对比,猛烈地震撼着我的心:美军海军处,在分析日军开战可能性时的傲慢 V.S. 天皇大军进行偷袭部署的周密谨慎;悠闲打高尔夫的美国海军将领,V.S. 箭在弦上只待毁灭珍珠港的日本指挥官;传达着美妙宁静的夏威夷广播 V.S. 对着这美妙宁静狞笑的日本军官;星期日清晨中沉睡的珍珠港 V.S. 呼啸着等待猎食的300架战机......压抑越来越重,担心越积越多,终于,爆发了!!!第一颗鱼雷投下,在平静海面下飞速穿行,将珍珠港上停泊的舰艇瞬间粉碎,接着,第二颗,第三颗,枪炮炸弹密如雨下,火光冲天,黑烟遮天,哀嚎遍野!平日训练有素的海军大兵们,此时乱作一团抱头鼠窜;有的大兵此关头竟尚不知道日本鬼子是敌方力量,很多人在还没有意识过来的时候就被炸死,很多人被困船中,看着海水随炮孔冲进来,眼睁睁一点点目睹着不断涌起的海水把自己淹没,吞噬...几乎能够想到的反抗,都在尚未启动时被摧毁。电影对偷袭事件之背景的白描,笔触表面客观,内部却饱含压抑——就像大脑中的一颗定时炸弹,滴滴答答地预报着灾难的临近,令人恐慌。而紧接着,战争场面的浓墨重彩,轰然激荡着我的视听感官;美军无数令人瞠目结舌的慌乱和血腥情节,又撕扯着我的情感神经!真是一场惨烈的灾难!谁是赢家“炊事班”的黑人兄弟目睹舰长在慌乱中的牺牲,含着愤怒泪水,启动了从未碰过的高射炮。Rafe和Danny突破重重轰炸,将战斗机开上天空。用巧妙的战术,用默契的配合,用对天空对飞行的熟悉,干净漂亮地摧毁了日军的7架飞机。突击队冒着死亡的威胁为战机“减负”,在种种天不时地不利人不和的条件下,执行了轰炸东京的“自杀式”任务。像插入日军心脏的钢针,开启了美军强势反击的序幕。目睹这一系列的反击,大部分观众应该和我一样,觉得报了仇,出了气,感到欢欣鼓舞吧?而转念一想,和100万磅火药数分钟内毁灭珍珠港相比,这钢针毕竟也只是个针,骄傲的美国人能就此罢休吗?四年后,在广岛和长崎爆炸的原子弹,或多或少给了答案。此外,RD两兄弟的漂亮空战,摧毁的7架日本飞机里,毁灭的不同样也是人肉之躯吗?尤其回顾轰炸前,日军飞行员让夏威夷的美国孩子们趴下躲避战火,他们也是有着善良同情的一面。我心里矛盾着:我的欢欣鼓舞能说是代表“正义”吗?据说《珍珠港》上映之后,这些反映日军正面形象的情节遭到许多人诟病,说美化日本法西斯形象。但这每一个日本军人,他的全部,就只是法西斯吗?他不能有自己的价值观,不能有自己的人性和善良本能吗?在战争面前,在军令面前,他们没有选择的权利,他们也是受害者。这场偷袭,是二次世界大战的重要转折点。但如此惨烈的灾难场面,相比整个持续6年、伤亡近一个亿的World War II来说,竟也“微不足道”。我们热爱动作片、灾难片、战争片,但这些大场面背后的史实都是以毁灭无数无辜生命为代价。战争面前,没有赢家。对于国家利益来说,这些牺牲也许成果显赫。但对于每一个死难者的家庭,战争过后要承受的,是一生的创痛。影片里的夕阳电影里出现了三次夕阳特写的场景,每一个都美得让人心醉。第一次,Rafe和Danny在家乡大片的麦田里疯狂的飞行“实验”,耳边是平和美丽的Tennessee曲子。夕阳染红了两个小男孩的脸庞,见证了他们的“共患难”的友情,见证了他们不断实现的飞行之梦。第二次,听说Rafe的牺牲,Danny和Evelyn互相取暖萌生爱意。Danny带着Evelyn在飞机上观看珍珠港的日落。壮丽的夕阳,美好的暮色,将这一场景映衬浪漫动人。第三次,战争的骇浪终于平息。Danny在突击任务中牺牲了,小Danny在Rafe和Evelyn的呵护下成长。暮色时分,Rafe带着小Danny重温两兄弟的飞行梦,几乎一模一样的天空,金色的麦田,仿佛让我们又看到当年的两兄弟的飞行之梦仍在继续。镜头渐渐拉远,耳边又响来悠扬的Tennessee。沧桑过后,希望不息。意犹未尽Danny的牺牲,无意中终结了三人情感的矛盾。也让我感到,人的命运无论经历怎样的矛盾纠结,怎样的剧烈沉浮,投射于历史画卷,都是那么的渺小无力。只要有和平宁静的生活,就是福祉。片尾曲,THERE YOU WILL BE,旋律波澜壮阔,歌词沧桑动人。这歌词是Evelyn和Rafe同时对Danny说的吧:I will keep a part of you with me, and everywhere I am,There you will be.扩展:女子当众鞭打出轨丈夫 / there you'll be / 韩娱之任务系统
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
本文标题:[there you will be]There You'll Be中英文对照歌词&版权说明
文章标题: 文章地址:
1、《[there you will be]There You'll Be中英文对照歌词》一文由262阅读网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。}

我要回帖

更多关于 lt3995 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信