”I have been crazy to have fallen to………动词不定式的完成时to 后面可以接完成时吗?

动词不定式(The Infinitive)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
动词不定式(The Infinitive)
上传于||文档简介
&&动词不定式(The Infinitive),讲解很详细。。。。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
I‘ve grown so crazy about everything to do with nature为什么要加to啊,如果是have to do with这个句型的话又没有have,前面那个不是完成时里的have吗?
have sth to do with 是和……有关的意思.这里叫做不定式做定语修饰everything.不加to的话,这句话就有两个谓语了,不合语法.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
be crazy about ....to do something
对关于。。。事很疯狂地去做
have to do with sth 这个句型的意思是不得不做某事.不需要做某事.你说的没错前面那个have是完成时里的固定用法.在这个句子里【to do】是动词不定式.英语里叫infinitive.像I would like to do sth. I want to talk to sb里面的like to.talk to.都是这么个意思.
to do with nature是不定式结构,做后置定语,修饰前面的everythinghave to do with一般不单用,一般是have something to do with和**有关;have nothing to do with和**无关;第一个have是完成时的have,表示对现在造成的影响:我现在已经对任何和自然有关的东西感到痴迷。...
do是用来修饰everthing的.have
是和grow一起,组成现在完成时的.to do可以看作是后置定语,修饰everything
和自然有关的所有事情.
可是do with 不是一个短语吗?
do with nature表示和自然相关的.
to do with nature 来修饰everything
扫描下载二维码dare 可以用作情态动词.后面跟不带to的动词不定式.这主要用于否定句中.它本身可有现在时第三人称单数.词尾加s.它还可以有ing分词形式和过去式及ed分词形式.——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
dare 可以用作情态动词.后面跟不带to的动词不定式.这主要用于否定句中.它本身可有现在时第三人称单数.词尾加s.它还可以有ing分词形式和过去式及ed分词形式. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
英语中有些名词可以用作动词。
第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。My husband hasn’t stopped laughing about a funny thing that happened to me. It is funny now but it wasn’t at that time.Last Friday, after doing all family&& 31&&& in town, I wanted a rest&& 32&&& catching the train, so I bought a newspaper and some chocolate and went into the &&&33&&&coffee shop—that cheap, self–service place with long&&& 34&&& to sit at. I put my heavy bag down on the floor, put the newspaper and chocolate on the table to&& 35&&& a place, and went to get a cup of coffee.When I came back with the coffee, there was someone in the next&& 36&&& . It was one of those wild-looking youngsters,&& 37&&& dark glasses and worn clothes, and &&&38&&&colored bright red at the front. Not so unusual these days. What did&&& 39&&& me was that he had started to eat my chocolate.Naturally, I was annoyed. However, to avoid&&& 40&&& —and really I was rather&& 41&&&about him, I just looked down at the front page of the newspaper, tasted my coffee, and took a bit of chocolate. The boy looked at me&& 42&&& , then he took a second piece of my chocolate. I could&& 43&&&& believe it. Still I didn’t dare to&& 44&&&an argument. When he took a&&& 45&&& piece, I felt more angry than uneasy. I thought, “Well, I shall have the last piece”. And I got it.The boy&&& 46&&& me a strange look, then stood up. As he left he shouted out,” This&& 47&&& is crazy.” Everyone stared. That was embarrassing(令人难堪的)enough, but it was worse when I finished my coffee and got ready to&& 48&&&. My face went red—as red as his hair—when I&&& 49&&& I’d made a mistake. It wasn’t my chocolate that he had been taking. There was mine, unopened, just&&& 50&&& my newspaper.31. A. cooking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. running&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. shopping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. reading&&&&&32. A. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. while&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. before33. A. airport&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. park&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. station&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hotel34. A. bridges&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. tables&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. desks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. fences35. A. keep &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. make&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. have36. A. seat &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. room&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. chair&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. door37. A. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. between 38. A. hair &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. button&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hands&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. eyes39. A. frighten&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. worry&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. encourage&&&&&&&&& D. surprise 40. A. matter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. thing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. trouble&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. danger41. A. difficult&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. excited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. uneasy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. worried42. A. quickly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. closely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. happily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. friendly43. A. seldom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. nearly&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. almost&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hardly44. A. avoid&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. follow&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. attack&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. make45. A. second&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. third&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fourth&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. fifth46. A. took &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. kept&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. gave&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. turned47. A. woman&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. man&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. boy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. kid48. A. run&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. leave&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. calm&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. prepare49. A. guessed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. regretted&&&&&&&&&& C. said&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. realized 50. A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. under&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. for
第二节读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。A man came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find his 5-year old son waiting for him at the door. “Daddy, may I ask you a question?”“Yeah sure, what is it?” replied the man. “Daddy, how much do you make an hour?” “That’s none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?” the man said angrily. “I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?” pleaded the little boy. “If you must know, I make $20 an hour.” “Oh,” the little boy replied, with his head down. Looking up, he said, “Daddy, may I please borrow $10?” The father was furious, “If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you are being so selfish. I work hard every day for such childish behavior.” The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door. The man sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy’s questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money? After about an hour or so, the man had calmed down, and started to think: Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $10 and he really didn’t ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the little boy’s room and opened the door. “Are you asleep, son?” He asked. “No daddy, I’m awake,” replied the boy. “I’ve been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier,” said the man, “It’s been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here’s the $10you asked for.” The little boy sat straight up, smiling. “Oh, thank you daddy!” He yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry again. The little boy slowly counted out his money, then looked up at his father.“Why do you want more money if you already have some?” the father grumbled. “Because I didn’t have enough, but now I do,” the little boy replied. “Daddy, I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.” [写作内容] 1以约30词概括上文的主要内容。 2以约120词对父母为工作而忽视孩子的现象进行议论,内容包括: (1)你对父母为工作而忽视孩子的现象的看法:(2)你的父母(或其他亲人)是如何是如何处理工作和关爱孩子的关系的;(3)你认为父母怎样才能更好地做到工作和关爱孩子两不误。[写作要求] 1作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事.也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。 2作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。[评分标准]概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。
阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。No One Dares to HelpOn a recent Sunday, I was buying groceries in a supermarketwhen I heard the sound of a car accident. It was close but not very close, so Icontinued shopping.As I took a right turn on Munadhama Street, I saw aman lying on the ground in a small pool of blood. He wasn’t dead.The idea of stopping to help or to take him to ahospital crossed my mind, but I didn’t dare. Cars passed without stopping.Pedestrians and shop owners kept doing what they were doing, pretending nothinghad happened.I was still looking at the injured man and blamingmyself for not stopping to help. Other shoppers peered at him from a distance,sorrowful and sympathetic, but did nothing.I went on to another grocery store, staying for aboutfive minutes while shopping for tomatoes, onions and other vegetables. Duringthat time, the man managed to sit up and waved to passing cars.No one stopped. No one did anything. No one lifted afinger.The injured died on the street. The only reaction camefrom a woman in the grocery store. In a low voice, she said, “My God, bless hissoul.”An offer of aid could have saved the man’s life.【写作内容】1.以约30个词概括文章的内容;2.以约120个词就“To help or not to help”为主题发表你的看法,并包括如下要点:(1)读完文章后的感受;(2)以你自己亲身经历为例,说明你或路人是伸出援助之手还是袖手旁观;(3)从上述材料或在日常生活中所遇到的类似事件中所得到的一些启示。[写作要求] 1.作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。 2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。 [评分标准] 概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!动词不定式的讲义_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
动词不定式的讲义
上传于||文档简介
&&英语中关于动词不定式详细讲义
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
在这个句型中做补语
Lily is glad ro go swinging.
翻译:利利很乐意去游泳
begin / start to do sth
 begin / start doing sth.
1) 谈及一项长期活动或开始一种习惯时,使用doi...
本题选C。因为是预测比赛情况,所以用Expect表示预期,再如,He expected to finish the work by March.
他预期三月...
答: 北美雅思答案sat答案网专业精英团队操作最快提供历年雅思答案
大家还关注}

我要回帖

更多关于 动词不定式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信