I can haveheart some bread图集.(haveheart some bread图集划线提问)

以下试题来自:
单项选择题―What do you often have for breakfast ―Usually I have ______ I have some noodles instead.A.some timesB.at timesC.all the timeD.at one time
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷> 问题详情
—What do you often have for breakfast?—Usually I have ______ I have s
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
—What do you often have for breakfast?—Usually I have ______ I have some noodles instead.A.some timesB.at timesC.all the timeD.at one time请帮忙给出正确答案和分析,谢谢!
论文写作技巧
您可能感兴趣的试题
1Do you know who invented ______ first telephone, by ______ way?A./; theB.a; theC. aD. the2The more we read the story, ______.A.it seems more interestingB.it becomes less meaningfulC.the better we might be fond of itD.the more interesting we may be
我有更好的答案
相关考试课程
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……七年级英语Food单元测评试题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语Food单元测评试题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语Food单元测评试题及答案
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM Unit 4 FoodWelcome to the unit一、翻译词组:&&& 1、一碗米饭& ________________&& 2、三盒鸡蛋& ________________3、两袋大米& ________________&& 4、一片面包& ________________5、五瓶桔子汁 ________________& 6、十公斤梨& ________________7、吃一些汉堡 _______& 8、需要很多能量& ________________9、走到那只碗那儿 ______________10、从不锻炼& ________________11、一天很多次 ______ 12、关于不同种类食物的信息 ____________13、一个健康的人 __________ 14、不喜欢鱼和蔬菜& __________15、讨厌鸡肉和胡萝卜____________16、轮流问问题 _____________二、根据中文意思,完成下列句子:1.&You must take much __________(锻炼) to keep fit.2.&As a __________(舞蹈演员), she needs much __________(能量).3.&Chinese people eat ____________(月饼) at Mid-autumn Festival.4.&He doesn’t eat much, so he is ___________(健康).5.&A ____________(厨房) is a place for cooking.6.&My mother is very busy, so she ___________(很少) watches TV.7.&Though he is very tall, he ____________(讨厌) playing basketball.8.&Hobo walks to his __________(碗) many times a day.9.&He __________(从不) gets up early on Saturday morning.10.&He had to have a job or go __________(饿).三、动词:1.&We are going to have a party. Can you __________(come) and _________(join) us?2.&It’s fun __________ (wear) a tiger costume.3.&Everybody __________(need) _________(exercise) every day.4.&I am too tired _________(work) on. I want _________(have) a good rest.5.&She hates _________(travel) by plane and she dislikes _________ (travel) by car as well.6.&Miss Gao is coming. Please stop _____________(talk).7.&His mother made him _________ (do) a lot of homework yesterday.8.&What about __________(go) skating tomorrow afternoon?9.&We don’t have __________ (eat) so many sweet snacks.10.&Each student must __________(make) a card __________(show) his love to his teachers on Teachers’ Day.四、句子翻译:1、&让我们吃些汉堡吧!_____________________________________2、&他需要大量的能量。_____________________________________3、&她从不锻炼。_____________________________________4、&你是一个健康的人吗?_____________________________________5、&你最喜欢的食物是什么?_____________________________________6、&我喜欢香蕉。你喜欢什么食物?_____________________________________7、&我讨厌踢足球,你呢? _____________________________________8、&她不喜欢肉和甜食。_____________________________________
Reading (1)一、翻译词组:1、我们所吃的 _________&&&& 2、想当一名歌星 ________________3、一天跳舞2小时 _________ 4、在每餐之间很少吃甜品 __________5、太多的糖分 __________&&&& 6、提供给我能量 ________________7、六听可乐 __________&&&&&& 8、对某人的健康有益 __________9、变得疲劳 __________&&&&&& 10、想要保持健康 ________________11、早餐吃个苹果 _________& 12、喝点牛奶和果汁 ________________13、饭后吃个橘子 ________& 14、在网上和我的朋友聊天 __________15、成为一名尖子生 ________16、健康的生活方式 ________________二、填入合适的介、副词:1.&What do they have ________ dinner?2.&There is no food ________ the fridge.3.&The supermarket is full _________ people.4.&She has a basketball ________ her hand.5.&Smoking is not good ________ health.6.&kitty wants to be a dancer when she grows up, so she dances _____ two hours every day.7.&_________ dinner, I sometimes have an orange or a banana.8.&He goes to visit his teacher _________ foot.9.&Judy does exercises __________ the morning.10.&________ Monday evening, he listens to English on the radio.三、句型转换:1. Kitty dances every day.&&& (对划线部分提问)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________2. Kate dances for two hours every day.&&& (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____________________________________________________&&& 3. He wants to play basketball.&&&& (对划线部分提问)&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________&&& 4. Daniel plans to have juice and bread for breakfast.&& (对划线部分提问)&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________5. We have a class meeting once a week.&&&& (对划线部分提问)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________6. Lily is going to visit her grandparents this Sunday.&& (对划线部分提问)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________7. Chocolates give us energy.&& (改为同义句)& Chocolates _________ __________ __________ _________.8. What is your favourite food?&&& (改为同义句)& What _________ do you _________ __________?9. Sandy seldom walks to school.&&& (改为同义句)& Sandy seldom _________ _______ school _________ _________.10. It’s suppertime.&&&& (改为同义句)&& It’s time _________ __________.&& It’s time _________ __________ __________.四、句子翻译:1、对于舞蹈演员来说,保持健康是重要的。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________2、因为我想要更健康一些,所以我改变了我的日常饮食。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________3、以前,我很少吃水果和蔬菜。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________4、我知道甜点对我没有好处。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________5、我不再在餐食之间吃甜点心了。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________6、如果你想成为一个健康的人,你得少吃点,多锻炼。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________7、人人知道她每天所吃的东西和她如何生活的。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________8、我们计划改变我们的饮食习惯和生活方式。&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________
Reading (2)一、首字母:1.&She needs a lot of e_________ to dance every day.2.&He hates dumplings, so he n__________ eats them.3.&I e__________ every day, so I am fit and healthy.4.&He o_________ goes to KFC. He likes hamburgers very much.5.&We cut meat with a k________.6.&It usually t________ me twenty minutes to have lunch.7.&Yang Liping is a famous d_________. She can dance very well.8.&I am not good at Maths, so I n_______ your help.9.&After a whole day’s work, my mother feels t_________.10.&Kitty is c__________ with her diet because she wants to be healthy.二、句子翻译:&&& 1、老师说学好英语很重要。&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________2、我们需要许多能量来做运动。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________3、你早饭通常吃什么? 我吃点面包和果汁。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________4、我每周去一次我爷爷家。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________5、甜食对你没有好处。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________6、我再也不在马路上踢足球了。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________7、他喜欢玩电脑游戏,而我喜欢和朋友聊天。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________8、你想做健康的食物吗?&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________三、用所给词的适当形式填空:1.&There are many _______(tomato) and ________(potato) in the basket.2.&We can drink _________(many) water without _________(get) fat.3.&There ________(be) two bowls of rice on the table.4.&We should exercise ________(many), watch ______(little) TV and eat _________(health) food.5.&He needs _________(spend) two hours ________(do) his homework.6.&It’s difficult _________(finish) ________(read) this book today.7.&Would you like _______(go) ________(skate) with ______(we)?8.&The students are very _________(excite) when they know the ________(excite) news.四、根据课文内容填空:Kitty is a girl of twelve. She w________ to be a dancer. She n_________ lots of e__________, so she changed her d_________. Now she eats an apple, bread, vegetables f_______ meals. She doesn’t eat sweet snacks any m_________. Daniel is a boy of twelve, too. He is a t_______ student in his class. He likes h__________ very much. Now he e__________& every day for about 30 minutes. And he doesn’t eat f__________ food any more.五、完型填空:From Monday to Friday students usually get up at seven. Then they wash their faces and have breakfast. They usually have eggs, bacon(熏肉), bread, fruit and a glass of milk. After breakfast they go to school on foot or by yellow school& 1& . Some students ride bikes. They get to school at about half past eight. Then they put their& 2& in their lockers(柜子) and take only one book, a notebook and a pencil to each class. In middle school students have& 3& for six hours. Their classes are English, writing, maths,& 4& and so on.At noon students have lunch at school. They usually& 5& meat, fruit, vegetables, bread and a drink.& 6& most students like pizza, hot dogs and hamburgers better. Students don’t have a short& 7& . They go back to have classes& 8&& lunch until three o’clock. Then they go home.Students usually play or watch TV before& 9& . They have supper at six in the evening. The supper usually has soup, meat,& 10& , rice or pasta(面食). After supper they do their homework. Sometimes they play or talk with their parents.(&& ) 1. A. car&&&&&&&& B. bike&&&&&&&&& C. bus&&&&&&&&&& D. plane(&& ) 2. A. school bags& B. clothes&&&&&&& C. pencil-boxes&& D. money(&& ) 3. A. meals&&&&&& B. a rest&&&&&&&& C. each class&&&&& D. classes(&& ) 4. A. music, playing football&&&&&&&& B. Chinese, running&&&&&& C. music, art(艺术)&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. P.E, listening to music(&& ) 5. A. buy&&&&&&&& B. have&&&&&&&& C. eat&&&&&&&&&&& D. bring(&& ) 6. A. So&&&&&&&&& B. And&&&&&&&&& C. Because&&&&&& D. But(&& ) 7. A. sleep&&&&&&& B. talk&&&& C. drink&&&&&&&&& D. holiday(&& ) 8. A. at&&&&&&&&&& B. before&&&&&&& C. after&&&&&&&&& D. in(&& ) 9. A. a supper&&&&& B. supper&&&&& C. the dinner&&&&& D. a dinner(&& )10. A. vegetables&&& B. dumplings&&& C. fishes&&&&&& D. potatoes
Vocabulary一、首字母填空:1.&Young people like a cold brown drink named c________.2.&C__________ is sweet and brown, many children like it.3.&Chinese people like to have a hot drink----t_____.4.&F_________ lives only in water.5.&A m_________ is a round and sweet cake. People eat it on Mid-autumn Day.6.&L________ is a yellow fruit.二、根据句意及中文提示填空:1.&I want some _________(猪肉) and __________(胡萝卜).2.&We can buy some _________ (芒果). They are my grandpa’s _________(最喜欢的).3.&We need some ________ (卷心菜) for supper.4.&Would you like some more _________(牛肉)?5.&He has some _______(饼干) and ________ (牛奶) for breakfast.6.&You must have _________(足够的) __________(蔬菜) every day.三、句型转换:1. I like apples.&&& (用orange 改写成选择疑问句)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________2. The students chat with each other at lunchtime.& (对划线部分提问)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________3. Kitty and Daniel often have milk and bread for breakfast.& (对划线部分提问)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________4. There are two bottles of orange juice on the table.&& (对划线部分提问)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________5. Uncle Wang is watching TV now.&& (对划线部分提问)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________四、句子翻译:1、我们必须当心我们的饮食习惯。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________2、你多久度假一次?一年一次。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________3、你爷爷每天锻炼多久?不到一个半小时。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________4、你哥哥想当什么?当一名警察。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________5、你妈妈计划晚餐吃什么?吃些鱼,蔬菜和水果。因为这有利于她的健康。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&___________6、请你试着找出这些食物的名称。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________7、你在找什么?我在找一些有关健康的故事。但是我什么也找不到。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_________________________________________________________8、哪种动物生活在水里?&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________五、理解:&&&& Mr. King goes to a dinner party. He is wearing old clothes. He comes into the room. But people in the room don’t look at him. They don’t ask him to sit at the table.&&&& Mr. King goes home and puts on his good clothes. He goes back to the party. Everyone in the room stands up and smiles at him. They give him very good food to eat.&&&& Mr. King takes off his coat, and puts it in the food and says, “Eat, coat!”&&&& The other people ask, “What are you doing?”&&&& He answers, “I’m asking my coat to eat the food. When I wear my old clothes, you don’t look at me or ask me to sit down. But now you give me very good food. Now I see, you give the food to my clothes, not to me!”(& ) 1. Mr. King goes to the dinner party, but people in the room don’t look at him, because__________.&&&&&&&& A. he doesn’t come for car&&&&&&&& B. he is young&&&&&&&& C. he is wearing his old clothes&&&& D. he is old(&& ) 2. Mr. King goes home to _________ his __________ clothes.&&&&&& A. put on…good&& B. puts on…fine&& C. take off…good&& D. wears…good(&& ) 3. Mr. King goes back to the party. People in the room stand up and smile at him, because ___________.A.&he is wearing his old clothesB.&he is wearing his good clothesC.&he is putting on his good clothesD.&he comes in a very good car(&& ) 4. Mr. King takes off his good coat and ________ it _________ the good food.&&&&& A. ask… to eat&&& B. lets… to eat&&& C. asks … to eat&&& D. ask…eat(&& ) 5. Now Mr. King sees the good food is ____________.&&&&&& A. for he&&&& B. for his good clothes& C. for him&& D. for his&
Grammar& (1)一、写出下列名词的复数形式:&&& 1. poster ________&&&&&& 2. carrot _______&&&&&&& 3. story __________&& 4. monkey __________&&& 5. try __________&& 6. holiday __________7. glass __________&&&&& 8. dish _________&& 9. couch __________&&&&&& 10. box _____&&&&&&&& 11. radio _________&&&&& 12. tomato ________&&&&& 13. kilo _________&&&&&& 14. zoo _______&&& 15. mango ________16. knife ________&&&&& 17. shelf ______&&&&&&&&&& 18. wife ________19. woman ______&&&&& 20. foot ______&&&&&&&&&& 21. sheep _______22. tooth ______&&&&& 23. Chinese ____&&&&&&&& 24. child _________25. fish ___________&&&&&& 26. potato _____27. apple tree _______&&&&& 28. woman teacher _______________二、用所给词的适当形式填空:1.&_________(not, give) ________(he) these __________(mango).2.&Are you looking forward to _________ (go) home?3.&This pancake tastes __________(salt).4.&He wants _________(be) ___________(health), so he must change his diet.5.&Tom seldom ________(eat) ice creams.6.&You aren’t fit at all! You need ___________(exercise) more.7.&On Sundays, he has enough time _________(chat) with his friends.8.&Thanks for ________(make) the delicious food for me.9.&Here __________(be) some bread for you.10.&What shall we do? What about __________(walk) the dog?三、选择填空:(&& ) 1. His sister, Wei Hua, likes cooking, _______ she doesn’t like doing homework.&&&&&& A. and&&&&&& B. or&&&&&& C. so&&&&&&& D. but(&& ) 2. CWhat food does Han Mei like?&&& --She likes __________.&&&&&& A. desks and chairs&&&&&&&& B. pens and pencils&&&&&& C. bread and eggs&&&&&&&&& D. clothes and shoes(&& ) 3. CWho teaches ____ English?&&& --Mr. Read teaches ____ English.&&&&&& A. our&& B. us&&&& C. your&&&&& D. them(&& ) 4. Bill doesn’t like cooking __________ cleaning.&&&&&& A. and&&&&&& B. or&&&&&&& C. but&&&&&&& D. so(&& ) 5. I have three brothers. They are all ____________.&&&&&& A. man doctor&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. man doctors&&&&&& C. men doctor&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. men doctors(&& ) 6. You look _________ than before.&&&&&& A. health&&&&&& B. healthy&&&&& C. healthiest&&&& D. healthier(&& ) 7. ________ is good for our health. It’s my favourite sport.&&&&&& A. Swim&&&&& B. Swimming&&& C. Swiming&& D. Swims(&& ) 8. I have ________ bread than you.&&&&&& A. less&&&&&& B. better&&&&&& C. fewer&&&&& D. little(&& ) 9. What about sitting down and having ________ black coffee?&&&&&& A. a glass&&&& B. a cup&&&&& C. some&&&&&& D. any(&& ) 10. What good news _____________!&&&&&&& A. it is&&&&&& B. they are&&&&& C. is it&&&&&& D. are they 四、句子翻译:1、西蒙喜欢踢足球。他总是放学后去踢足球。& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________2、Sandy没有太多的时间打羽毛球。她很少打羽毛球。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________3、Amy 经常放学后去游泳俱乐部。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________4、她有时去溜旱冰,但她并不擅长它。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________5、Daniel把他所有的业余时间花在打电脑游戏上。他从不去踢足球。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________6、在晚上,我有时喝杯牛奶或一杯绿茶。&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________7、你还要米饭吗?&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________8、我们需要一些鱼,还要一袋面条。&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________9、&除了我之外,人人喜欢这些食物。&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________10、&她需要一些鸡肉,一袋大米和一包盐吗?&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________
Grammar& (2)一、翻译词组:1、两杯茶 ________________&&&&&&& 2、一袋盐& ________________3、三瓶苹果汁 ________________&&& 4、四台钢琴 ________________5、两公斤肉 ________________&&&&& 6、八个土豆 ________________7、1.5公斤大米 ________________&& 8、五篮苹果 ________________9、以……开始 ________________&&& 10、当然 ________________二、用所给单词的正确形式填空:1.&Daniel’s mother seldom _____________(exercise) in the morning.2.&My favourite food _________ (be) noodles and dumplings.3.&I will __________ (make) a bowl of rice for you.4.&____________(how long/ how often / how many/ how much) does it take you to do homework every day?5.&_____________(how long/ how often / how many / how much) rice would you like? Ten kilos, please.6.&______________(how long/ how often / how many / how much) do you go to see your parents? Twice a month.7.&___________(be) there two cups of tea on the table over there.8.&Mark Twain liked to tell others funny ____________(story).9.&He likes fish very much, but my favourite is ______________(tomato).10.&Daniel goes swimming __________(two) a week.三、单句改错:1.&The knifes over there are quite new.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ____________2.&What’s that? It look like a cat.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ____________3.& My sister never is late for school.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ____________4.& How many kilo of rice do you want? I want twenty kilos please.______5.& There is a “m” in the word meal.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ____________四、句子翻译:&&& 1、我们需要买点什么?(…need to do…)&& _____________________________________________________2、我们能从巧克力中获得很多能量。 ( …get energy from…)&& _____________________________________________________3、每天骑自行车上学要花费我十五分钟。& (It takes …. time to do….)&& _____________________________________________________4、我早饭通常要喝一杯牛奶和吃两片面包。& (…have…for breakfast…)&& _____________________________________________________5、我母亲很少吃鸡肉但经常吃水果。& (…seldom…., but… often…)&& _____________________________________________________Integrated skills一、根据实际选择答案:(&&&&& ) 1. How long are you away from school?A. Never away from school.&&&&&&&&&& B. Less than a week.C. About two weeks.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. More than two weeks.&(&&&&& ) 2.& How often are you ill?&&&&&& A. Never.& B. Sometimes.&&&& C. Often.&&&&&& D. Very often.&(&&&&& ) 3.& How often do you get to school early?&&&&&& A. Never.&&&&& B. Always.&&&&&&& C. Sometimes.&&& D. Usually.&(&&&&& ) 4.& What time do you go to bed at night?&&&&&& A. Before 9:30.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 9:30―10:00.&&&&&& C. 10:00―11:00.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Later than eleven.&(&&&&& ) 5.& How many hours of sport do you do every week?&&&&&& A. Six hours or more.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. About five hours.&&&&&& C. Three to six hours.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Less than 3 hours.(&&&&& ) 6.& Do you eat a lot of fruit and vegetables?&&&&&& A. Often.&&&&&& B. Usually.&&&&&&& C. Sometimes.&&&&&& D. Never.二、对划线部分提问:1.&Sandy often eats snacks between meals.&&&&&& _____________________________________________________2.&Lucy watches two hours of TV every day.&&&&&& _____________________________________________________3.&This is Meiling’s basketball.&&&&&& _____________________________________________________4.&I carry all that food with a big bag.&&&&&& _____________________________________________________5.&My cousin goes to the restaurant for dinner at weekends.&&&&&& _____________________________________________________6.&Daniel loves eating Coke and hamburgers.&&&&&& _____________________________________________________三、句子翻译:1、我们每个人每天花不到三个小时做作业。&& _____________________________________________________2、他们应该少看电视。它对他们的眼睛不利。&& _____________________________________________________3、如果你多锻炼,你会感觉好多的。&& _____________________________________________________4、你必须当心你的健康。&& _____________________________________________________5、对于我们来说每天喝很多水是非常重要的。&& _____________________________________________________6、今天的橘子汁尝起来很好吃。&& _____________________________________________________7、那个小男孩一点都不想喝汤。&& _____________________________________________________8、房间里没有人在唱歌。&& _____________________________________________________四、理解:One Sunday morning Mr. Green and his child, Bill are in a big shop. Mr. Green wants to buy a new blouse for Mrs. Green. Bill likes oranges, so his father buys two kilos of oranges for him. Bill wants to buy some picture-books and colour pencils, too. There are many people in the shop. They are men and women, old and young. They all want to buy something there.(&& ) 1. Mr. Green goes to the shop with ____________.&&&&&& A. Mrs. Green&&&& B. his son&&& C. his daughter& D. his father(&& ) 2. Mr. Green wants to buy a new blouse for ____________.&&&&&& A. Bill’s mother&& B. Bill&& C. his friend&&& D. other people(&& ) 3. Bill likes _____________.&&&&&& A. all the things&& B. the new blouse&& C. oranges&& D. orange(&& ) 4. Bill wants to buy ___________.&&&&&& A. some picture-books&&&&&&&&&& B. some colour pencils&&&&&& C. clothes in the shop&&&&&&&&&&& D. A and B(&& ) 5. The shop is ______________.&&&&&& A. empty&&& B. close&& C. full of children& D. full of people
Main task一、翻译词组:1、一点也不健康 ________& 2、少看些电视 ________________3、祝贺你 ____________&&&&&&& 4、尽力变得更健康 ____________5、保持健康 __________&&&&& 6 、需要更多锻炼 ________________7、看一个多小时电视 ________8、祝你学习英语好运 __________9、感觉更健康 __________&&& 10、吸收800卡路里 ________________二、用所给单词的正确形式填空:1.&We must keep ____________ (health) first, then we can study well.2.&Sichuan hotpot is a ____________(spice) dish.3.&My brother and I swim ___________(two) a week in summer.4.&The number of the students in our class _________(be) 800.5.&Eating ___________(little) meat and __________(many) vegetables are good for your health.6.&My friend seldom exercises. He doesn’t sleep ___________ (good).7.&__________(good) wishes to you and your family.8.&Good ___________(lucky) with your English study.三、动词填空:1.&The food can give us energy for ____________ (do) sports.2.&The girl is trying ____________(draw) a beautiful pig on the blackboard.3.&He is very fat now. I think he needs ______________(exercise) every day.4.&We classmates should __________(help) and learn from each other.5.&Tom seldom _____________(play) football, but now he ___________(play) it in the football field.6.&“Kate, come and play.” “Sorry, I _____________(cook).”7.&We never _____________(clean) our bedroom in weekdays.四、写作:Tom通常6:30在家吃早饭。以前他喜欢吃快餐,现在他改变了他的饮食。早饭他常常吃些牛奶,面包和鸡蛋。中午12:00,他在学校吃午饭。他常常吃一碗饭,一些肉和蔬菜。有时,他吃鱼。在晚上,他常常和他家人一起吃晚饭。现在他比以前健康了。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Checkout一、根据句意,在空白处填一个恰当的词。1、You should not&&&&&&&& eat noodles for supper.&&&&&& You should eat some other food.2、I often feel&&&&&&& at about 12:00 at noon.&&&&&& It is time for food.3、After a day's work, my father gets very __________.4、People should wash their hands&&& ____&& they have meals.5、It's ____________ to keep healthy.&二、根据括号里的解释,把句子补充完整:1、You are not fit, and you should change your&&&&& (the way you live).2、Food can give us a lot of&&&&&& (power to do things).3、Eddie is very lazy and he never&&&&&& (do sports activities).4、&&&&&& (a kind of yellow fruit)taste sour, but mooncakes taste sweet.5、Do you have a healthy&&&&&&& (the food you usually eat)?三、用所给词的正确形式填空:1、How long&&&&&& he&&&&&& (read)English every night?2、I have some&&&&&& (knife).I can lend one to you.3、My brother often goes to school without ___________ (eat)breakfast.4、Before, Kitty seldom&&& __&&& (have)fruit and vegetables.5、Would you like&&& ___&&& (buy)fish?6、I play computer games&&& ___&&& (two)a week.7、My teacher says it is very important&& ____&& (sleep)well before an exam.8、Those&& __&&& need a lot of time&&& ____&& every day.(dance)9、The fish is too&&& ____&& (salt).I don't want to eat it.10、Daniel usually&&& ____&& (have)meat and vegetables for dinner now.四、:(&& )1、It takes me half&&&& hour to do my homework every day.A、a&&&&&&&&& B、an&&&&&& C、the&&&&&& D、/(&& )2、I often get up&&&& 8:00&&&& Sundays.A、in, on&&&&&& B、at, in&&& C、at, on&&& D、in, in(&& )3、―&&&&& does your mother go for a walk?&&&&&&&&& ―Every afternoon.A、How long&&& B、How much&&& C、How often&& D、How many(&& )4、Would you like another cup of milk?& --__________. I’m full now.&&&&&&&&& A. No, thank you.& B. All right.& C. That’s all right.& D. Never mind.(&& )5、You should do more _________. Don’t always sit at the desk busy doing your ______.&&&&&&&&& A. exercise, exercises&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. exercise, exercise&&&&&&&&& C. exercises, exercise&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. exercises, exercises(&& )6、It takes Mr. Wang 20 minutes&&&& lunch every day.A、cook&&&&& B、to cook&&&&& C、cooking&&&&& D、cooks(&& )7、I have three sisters. They are all&&&& .A、woman teacher&&&&&&&&&&&& B、woman teachersC、women teacher&&&&&&&&&&&& D、women teachers(&& )8、I can't mend the car&&&& your help.A、of&&&&&&& B、with&&&&&& C、without&&&& D、for(&& )9、You look&&&& than before.A、health&&&& B、healthy&& C、healthiest&&&& D、healthier(&& )10、Is watching TV too&&&&& bad&&&& your health?A、much, to&&& B、much, for&& C、many, to&&&& D、many, for五、完形填空:I have a good friend. His name is Tom. He is a nice boy, but he eats too 1&& and doesn't like sports.He has a big& 2&& every morning. He has four eggs,& 3&& of bread and butter and& 4& big glass of milk for it.& 5&& lunch, he eats two hamburgers, a lot of French fries& 6&& chicken. He drinks a lot of cola or soda, too. For dinner, he likes beef and salad.He& 7&& eats beef, chicken, hamburgers, and eggs. He likes ice cream, cola and soda,& 8 .Too much food is not _ 9&& for health. So Tom is very _10& .(&& ) 1、A、many&&&&& B、much&&&& C、some&&& D、any(&& ) 2、A、breakfast&& B、lunch&&& C、dinner&&& D、supper(&& ) 3、A、much&&&&& B、many&&& C、lots&&&&& D、lot(&& ) 4、A、a&&&&&&&&& B、an&&&&&& C、some&&&& D、any(&& ) 5、A、For&&&&&&& B、On&&&&&& C、For&&&&&& D、Of(&& ) 6、A、for&&&&&&& B、and&&&&& C、of&&&&&&& D、but(&& ) 7、A、often&&&&& B、never&&&& C、seldom&&& D、not(&& ) 8、A、and&&&&&&& B、but&&&&& C、too&&&&&&& D、also(&& ) 9、A、bad&&&&&&& B、good&&&& C、important&& D、hungry(&& ) 10、A、healthy&&& B、fit&&&&&&& C、thin&&&&& D、fat
Unit 4 FoodWelcome to the unit一、翻译词组:1. a bowl of rice&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. three boxes of eggs&&&&&&&&&&& 3. two bags of rice&&& 4. a piece of bread&&&&&&& 5. five bottles of orange&&&&& 6. ten kilos of pears&&&&&&&&&& 7. have some hamburgers&&&& 8. need a lot of energy&&&&&&& 9. walk to the bowl&&&&&&&&& 10. never exercise&&&&&&&&&&&& 11. many times a day&&&&&&&&& 12. information about different kinds of food13. a healthy person&&&&&&&&&& 14. dislike fish and vegetables 15. hate chicken and carrots&&&& 16. take turns to ask questions二、根据中文意思,完成下列句子:1. exercise&&& 2. dancer,& energy&&&& 3. mooncakes&& 4. healthy&&& 5. kitchen6. seldom&&&& 7. hates&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. bowl&&&&&&& 9. never&&&& 10. hungry三、动词填空:1. come,& join&& 2. to wear&&&&&& 3. needs,& to exercise&&&& 4. to work,& to have5. traveling,& traveling&& 6. talking&& 7. do&& 8. going&& 9. to eat& 10. make, to show四、句子翻译:1.&Let’s have some hamburgers.2.&He needs a lot of energy.3.&She never exercises.4.&Are you a healthy person?5.&What’s your favourite food? (What food do you like best?)6.&I like bananas. What food do you like?7.&I hate playing football, what about you?8.&She dislikes meat and sweet snacks.Reading (1)一、翻译词组:1. what we eat&& 2. would like to be a singer& 3. dance for two hours a day4. seldom eat sweet snacks between meals&&& 5. too much sugar6. give me energy&&& 7. six tins of Coke&&&& 8. be good for one’s health9. get tired&&&&&&& 10. want to keep fit&&&& 11. have an apple for breakfast12. have some milk and juice&& 13. have an orange after dinner14. chat with my friends on the Internet&&&&& 15. become a top student16. healthy lifestyle二、填入合适的介、副词:1. for&&&&&&&& 2. in&&&&&&&& 3. of&&&&&&&& 4. in&&&&&&& 5. for6. for&&&&&&&& 7. After&&&&& 8. on&&&&&&&& 9. in&&&&&&& 10. On三、句型转换:1.&How often does Kitty dance?2.&How long does Kate dance?3.&What does he want to do?4.&What does Daniel plan to have for breakfast?5.&How often do you have a class meeting?6.&When is Lily going to visit her grandparents?7.&give energy to us8.&food…like best9.&goes to…on foot10.&for supper /& to have supper四、句子翻译:1.&It is important for a dancer to be healthy.2.&I changed my diet because I want to be healthier.3.&Before, I seldom ate fruit and vegetables.4.&I know that sweet snacks are not good for me.5.&I do not eat sweet snacks between meals any more.6.&If you want to be a healthy person, you have to eat less and exercise more.7.&Everyone knows what she eats and how she lives every day.8.&We plan to change our diets and lifestyles.
Reading (2)一、首字母填空:1. energy&&& 2. never&&&& 3. exercise&&& 4. often&&&& 5. knife6. takes&&&& 7. dancer&&& 8. need&&&&&& 9. tired&&&& 10. careful二、句子翻译:1.&The teacher says that it’s important to learn English well.2.&We need a lot of energy to exercise.3.&What do you usually have for breakfast?& I have some bread and juice.4.&I go to my grandfather’s home once a week.5.&Sweet snacks are not good for you.6.&I don’t play football on the road any more.7.&He likes playing computer games, and I like chatting with my friends.8.&Do you want to cook healthy food?三、用所给词的适当形式填空:1. tomatoes ,& potatoes&&& 2. much ,& getting&&&& 3. are&&& 4 .more, less, healthier5. to spend,& doing&& 6. to finish , reading&&& 7. to go,& skating,& us& 8. excited, exciting四、根据课文内容填空:&&& wants,& needs,&& energy,&& diet,&& for,&& more,&& top ,& hamburgers,& exercises,& fast五、完型填空:CADCB/DACBA
Vocabulary一、首字母填空:&&& 1.& coke&& 2. Coke&&& 3. tea&&&&& 4. Fish&&& 5. mooncake& 6. Lemon二、根据句意及中文提示填空:1. pork,& carrots&&& 2. mangoes,& favourite&&&& 3. cabbage&&& 4. beef&& 5. biscuits, milk&&&& 6. enough, vegetables三、句型转换:1.&Do you like apples or oranges?2.&What do the students do at lunchtime?3.&What do Kitty and Daniel often have for breakfast?4.&What’s on the table?5.&What is Uncle Wang doing now?四、句子翻译:1.&We must be careful with our diets.2.&How often do you have a holiday?& Once a year.3.&How long does your grandfather exercise every day?& Less than one and a half hours.4.&What does your brother want to be?&& A policeman.5.&What does your mother plan to have for dinner? Some fish, vegetables and fruit. Because it’s good for her health.6.&Please try to find the names of the food.7.&What are you looking for?&& I’m looking for some stories about health. But I can’t find anything.8.&Which animal lives in water?五、阅读理解:CABCB
Grammar& (1)一、写出下列名词的复数形式:1. posters&& 2. carrots&& 3. stories&& 4. monkeys&&& 5. tries&&&& 6. holidays7. glasses&& 8. dishes&&& 9. couches&& 10. boxes&&& 11. radios&& 12. tomatoes13. kilos&&& 14. zoos&&& 15. mangoes& 16. knives&&& 17. shelves& 18. wives19. women& 2o. feet&&&& 21. sheep&&&& 22. teeth&&&& 23. Chinese&& 24. children25. fishes&& 26. potatoes& 27. apple trees&& 28. women teachers二、用所给词的适当形式填空:1. Don’t give, him, mangoes&& 2. going&& 3. salty&& 4. to be, healthy&& 5. eats6. to exercise&&& 7. to chat&& 8. making&& 9. is&&&& 10. walking三、选择填空:1. D&&&&&&& 2. C&&&&&&&& 3. B&&&&&&&& 4. B&&&&&&&& 5. D6. D&&&&&&& 7. B&&&&&&&& 8. A&&&&&&&& 9. C&&&&&&&& 10. A四、句子翻译:1.&Simon likes playing football. He always plays football after school.2.&Sandy doesn’t have too much time to play badminton. She seldom plays badminton.3.&Amy often goes to the Swimming Club after school.4.&She sometimes goes roller-skating, but she isn’t good at it.5.&Daniel spends all his spare time playing computer games. He never goes playing football.6.&I sometimes have a glass of milk or a cup of green tea in the evening.7.&Do you need some more rice?8.&We need some fish and a bag of noodles as well.9.&Everyone likes the food except me.10.&Does she need some chicken, a bag of rice and a packet of salt?Grammar& (2)一、翻译词组:1. two cups of tea&& 2. a bag of salt&& 3. three bottles of apple juice&& 4. four pianos5. two kilos of meat&&& 6. eight potatoes&&&&&& 7. one and a half kilos of rice& 8. five baskets of apples&& 9. begin with&&&&& 10. of course二、用所给单词的正确形式填空:1. exercises&&& 2. is&&&& 3. make&&&&& 4. How long&&&& 5. How much6. How often&& 7. Are&&& 8. stories&&&& 9. tomatoes&&&& 10. twice三、单句改错:1. knifes -----knives&&&& 2. look -----likes&&&&& 3. never is ----is never&&& 4. kilo----kilos&&&&&&&& 5. a ---- an四、句子翻译:1.&What do we need to buy?2.&We can get much energy from chocolates.3.&It takes me fifteen minutes to go to school by bike every day.4.&I usually have a cup of milk and two pieces of bread for breakfast.5.&My mother seldom eats chicken, but often eats fruit.Integrated skills一、根据实际选择答案:二、对划线部分提问:1.&How often does Sandy eat snacks between meals?2.&How much TV does Lucy watch every day?3.&Whose basketball is this?4.&How do you carry all that food?5.&Where does your cousin go for dinner at weekends?6.&Who loves eating Coke and hamburgers?三、句子翻译:1.&We each spend less than three hours doing our homework every day.2.&They should watch less TV. It is bad for their eyes.3.&If you exercise more, you’ll feel much better.4.&You must be careful with your health.5.&It is very important for us to drink much water every day.6.&Today’s oranges taste very delicious.7.&The boy didn’t want to have the soup at all.8.&There is nobody singing in the room.四、阅读理解:&&& B A C D D
Main task一、翻译词组:1. not healthy at all&&&& 2. watch less TV&&&&&& 3. congratulations to you& 4. try to be healthier&&& 5. keep healthy&&&& 6. need more exercise7. watch over an hour of TV&& 8. good luck with your English study9. feel much healthier&&&&&&& 10. take in 800 calories二、用所给单词的正确形式填空:1. healthy&&&&& 2. spicy&&&&& 3. twice&&&&& 4. is&&& 5. less ,& more&&& 6. well&&&& 7. Best&&&&& 8. luck三、动词填空:1. doing&&& 2. to draw&&& 3. to exercise&&& 4. help&&&& 5. plays,& is playing&& 6. am cooking&& 7. clean四、写作:&&& 略Checkout一、&根据句意,在空白处填一个恰当的词。1、always/only& 2、hungry& 3、tired& 4、before&&&&&& 5、important/good二、&根据括号里的解释,把句子补充完整:&&&&&& 1、lifestyle& 2、energy& 3、exercises&& 4、Lemons& 5、diet三、用所给词的正确形式填空:1、does, read&& 2、knives&& 3、eating&& 4、had&& 5、to buy&& 6、twice7、to sleep&&& 8、dancers,& to dance&& 9、salty&& 10、has四、:1、B&& 2、C&&& 3、C&&& 4、A&& 5、A&&& 6、B&&& 7、D&& 8、C9、D&&& 10、B五、完形填空:1、B&& 2、A&& 3、C& 4、A& 5、A& 6、B& 7、A& 8、C& 9、B& 10、D
&文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 some bread 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信