求英语搬家英语祝贺信模板!

急求用英文写一篇祝贺信和投诉信!争求,我是英文白痴,祝贺信要求:Note:给你的朋友写一封祝贺信,祝贺他(她)获得歌唱比赛(singing contest)的一等奖(the first prize).信中要注明写信人和收信人的地址以及日期,不少于100字.投诉信要求:Note:给某商场(departmenr store)写一封投诉信(a complaining letter),投诉他们卖出的洗衣机(washing machine)质量有问题,并要求退货(retuen the goods).信中要注明写信人和收信人的地址以及日期,不少于100字.
生日快乐961291
祝贺信:92 Miracle Way,Bristol,UK06/04/10(以上地址为写信人的地址,放在右上角)12 Baker Street,London,UK(以上地址为收信人的地址,放在左边,后面跟着信的内容)Dear Anne,I just knew that you won the first prize in your school’s singing contest.Congratulations!I always know you can do it and I am really happy for you.I heard that your competitors were strong and you did fantastically well in the final run.I searched on the Internet and found a video clip about you on your school’s website.You truly did a great job but me, think you can do even better in the future.I am free this weekend so I decided to visit you then.I prepare some little gifts for you and your sister.I am looking forward to seeing you again.Best wishes,Vanessa投诉信:Dear Sir/ Madam,I want to return the goods I bought from your department store and get a refund.I am now writing a complaining letter about a washing machine that I bought from your department store lately,which is now broken.Normally a washing machine should be able to store water inside while it’s operating.The one I bought started to leak water after three days of using it.It was kind of annoying when I found out my department is a mass and my clothes are still dirty.I am worried about your goods’ quality and hope my problem can be solved as soon as possible.Yours truly,Vanessa
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
dfergsergerergfergser
扫描下载二维码速求一篇关于英语比赛中获奖的祝贺信
Dear Mr.Wang,Thank you for your letter of November 3,1999.I am sorry not to have written back earlier but time seems to pass so quickly.I learnt from your letter that you had received your master's degree.I would like to congratulate you on your splendid success.In this letter I am bringing you a piece of good news:your wife gave a birth of a boy last week and she is in good health now.The baby weighed eight jin at birth.Yesterday my wife and some other neighbors went to the hospital to see your wife and to congratulate her on the birth.She told them that she had been nursed with the best care since she was in hospital.Now I'm taking the Visiting School Test in Beijing.If I pass the examination,I'll leave for America soon.If not,I'll wait for another chance.I've never been to the U.S.A,and I know little about the institutions and customs there.I hope that you will write to me and tell me more about them.With best regards to you and your classmates.Yours sincerely,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置:>搬家祝贺首页
店铺名称:搬家祝贺
商铺掌柜:搬家祝贺
联系电话:
客服 QQ:暂无
联系地址:重庆市重庆
注册时间:
店铺收藏:
商品数量:8件
总访问量:1145次