international conference on turbochargers and turbocharging sci检索查询吗

urn:nbn:se:kth:diva-94757 : Experimental analysis of turbocharger interaction with a pulsatile flow through time-resolved flow measurements upstream and downstream of the turbineZapisz si? po informacje o nowo?ciach i specjalnych ofertach.
Beletrystyka i pozycje pokrewne
Biografie i ?yciorysy
Ekonomia, finanse, biznes i zarz?dzanie
Humanistyka
Literatura i studia literackie
Nauczanie j?zyka angielskiego (ELT)
Nauki o ziemi, geografia, ?rodowisko, planowanie
Nauki ?cis?e
Pozycje edukacyjne dla dzieci i doros?ych
Spo?eczeństwo i nauki spo?eczne
Styl ?ycia, sport i wypoczynek
Technologia, in?ynieria i rolnictwo
Zdrowie i rozwój osobisty
Wybierz interesuj?ce Ci? kategorie
Schowek jest pusty
07/07/2014
ksi??ka w mi?kkiej oprawie
Dla profesjonalistów, specjalistów i badaczy naukowych
1 958.61 PLN (z VAT)$464.14 / EUR443.87 / ?378.00 /
Produkt na zamówienie
Przesy?ka w 3-4 tygodnie
The future market forces and environmental considerations in the passenger car and commercial vehicle sector mean more stringent engine downsizing is far more prevalent. Therefore, novel systems are required to provide boosting solutions including hybrid, electric-motor and exhaust waste energy recovery systems for high efficiency, response, reliability, durability and compactness. The current emission legislations and environmental trends for reducing CO2 and fuel consumption are the major market forces in the land and marine transport industries. The internal combustion engine is the key product and downsizing, efficiency and economy are the driving forces for development for both spark ignition (SI) and compression ignition (CI) engines in both markets. Future market forces and environmental considerations for transportation, specifically in the passenger car, commercial vehicle and the marine sectors mean more stringent engine downsizing. This international conference is the latest in the highly successful and prestigious series held regularly since 1978.
These proceedings from the Institution's highly successful and prestigious series address current and novel aspects of turbocharging systems design, boosting solutions for engine downsizing and improvements in efficiency, and present the latest research and development in this growing and innovative area. * Focuses on boosting solutions including hybrid, electric-motor and exhaust waste energy recovery systems* Explores the current need for high efficiency, reliability, durability and compactness in recovery systems* Examines what new systems developments are underway11th International Conference on Turbochargers and Turbocharging: 13-14 May 2014
801 777 2233,740,059 members &#,649 ebooks
Bestsellers - This Week
Foreign Language Study
Bestsellers - Last 6 months
Philosophy
Archaeology
Photography
Architecture
Graphic Books
Health & Fitness
Political Science
Biography & Autobiography
Psychology & Psychiatry
Body Mind & Spirit
House & Home
Business & Economics
Children's & Young Adult Fiction
Juvenile Nonfiction
Language Arts & Disciplines
Crafts & Hobbies
Science Fiction
Current Events
Literary Collections
Literary Criticism
Literary Fiction
Social Science
The Environment
Mathematics
Sports & Recreation
Family & Relationships
Study Aids
Technology
Transportation
Folklore & Mythology
Food and Wine
Performing Arts
True Crime
Foreign Language Books
Add to cart
Preview (read now)
Add to my own site
Buy multiple copies
Copy/Paste
PDF 10 pages every 7 dayseb20 20% every 30 days
Read Aloud
PDF offeb20 on
This ebook is available for the following devices:
iPad Windows Mac Sony Reader Cool-er Reader Nook Kobo Reader iRiver Story
May 2006372 ISBN 9Read online, or download in secure PDF format
Title: 8th International Conference on Turbochargers and Turbocharging
Author: IMechE&
<div class="yotpo yotpo-main-widget"
data-product-id="2616129"
data-name="8th International Conference on Turbochargers and Turbocharging"
data-url="/th-international-conference-on-turbochargers-and-turbocharging/imeche/"
data-image-url="/previews/002/616129-hq-168-80.jpg"
data-description="Building on the success of an established series of successful conferences held every four years since 1978, 8th International Conference on Turbochargers and Turbocharging presents the latest technologies relating to engine pressure charging systems from international industry and academic experts in the field, covering new developments in compressors and
Improved models
E Industry tre Turbines and mechanical aspects such as thermomechanical analysis, dynamics, and axial load capacity.Discusses the latest technologies relating to engine pressure charging systemsLooks at mechanical aspects such as thermomechanical analysis, dynamics, and axial load capacity">
1072 pages
Subject categories用空格间隔多个标签,如:小说 文学 余秋雨
保存至书单:
创建新书单
文献所属馆:
昆明理工大学
点击封面可以查看电子书
限定所在馆:
所有所在馆
昆明理工大学
限定所在馆藏地点:
所有所在馆藏地点
限定馆藏状态:
所有馆藏状态
2200157 a 4500
|□aX :□cCNY3.70
245|10|□aturbocharging and turbochargers 1982.
|□aLondon :□bMechanical Enginee-
|ring Pub.,□c1982.
|□a238 P. :□bill. ;□c29 cm.
|□alh□f78.
|□tA□Axwts1□a:18:57□-
|Gxwts1□g:19:15
|□a□c□eLK4□f-
|005□hb□q0.00□r0.00□tlh□vPZ□a03-
|□c□eLK4□f005□-
|hb□q0.00□r0.00□tlh□vPZ□a030003-
|56890□c□eLK4□f005□hb□q-
|0.00□r0.00□tlh□vPZ}