Mymy future plann to change

Victor apologized for ________ to inform me of the change in the plan.A.his being not ableB.him not to be ableC.his not being ableD.him to be not able
解智先aJV3
"答案C动名词的逻辑主语是物主代词,其否定式是在动名词前,物主代词后加否定词not或never,答案为C.例如:His not coming in time made me very angry.他没有按时到来使我非常生气.The boy was sorry for his not finishing his homework.这男孩为没有完成作业而难过."
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码meanwhile the fierce competition in applying for undergraduate courses abroad has forced sone chinese students to change their overseas education plan 的翻译是:同时申请本科课程国外的激烈竞争,迫使若干改变他们的海外教育计划的中国学生 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
meanwhile the fierce competition in applying for undergraduate courses abroad has forced sone chinese students to change their overseas education plan
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
同时,在申请本科课程,国外激烈的竞争迫使宋中国学生改变自己的海外教育计划
同时申请本科课程国外的激烈竞争,迫使若干改变他们的海外教育计划的中国学生
同时申请本科课程国外的激烈竞争,迫使若干改变他们的海外教育计划的中国学生
另外的激烈的竞争在申请本科课程在国外已迫使SONE中国学生来改变其海外教育计划
同时剧烈竞争在申请海外大学生路线迫使sone中国学生改变他们的国外教育计划
相关内容&a什么时候才有时间请你们吃饭呢 When only then has the time to ask you to eat meal & a朗读故事 Reads aloud the story & a你还在乎我吗? You also care about me? & a因此,本论文开展了矿井泥浆处理工艺与设备的研究,以它为研究对象 Therefore, the present paper has developed the mine pit mud conditioning craft and the equipment research, take it as object of study & aPlease describe the type of award or scholarship and how you earned this recognition 请描述奖或奖学金的种类,并且怎么您赢得了这公认 & aNon-defective Products: Products that are not defective can be returned for replacement or refund in 60 days, even if just for the product is unsatisfactory for the application. We will not be responsible for the shipping cost ( from factories to customer country), BUT the customer should be responsible for return ship
& aI won several auctions recently. not for sure if they have been shipped. I am interested in more items and wondering if you will give a discount on my shipping. also will you figure what it would cost to ship a faster way. Appreciate any discounts. we do not make much on our items so like a variety. 我最近赢取了几次拍卖。 不肯定,如果他们运输了。 我是对更多项目和想知道感兴趣您是否在我的运输将给折扣。 意志您也计算什么将花费运输一条捷径。 赞赏所有折扣。 我们在我们的项目不如此做象品种。 & a5. The author's attitude towards the nurse system at Beth Israel Hospital is _____. 5. 对于护士系统的作者的态度在Beth以色列医院是_____。 & aDoes not have the wind to blow out completely 没有风吹灭完全地 & aFree software is a matter of the users’ freedom to run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve the software. More precisely, it refers to four kinds of freedom, for the users of the software: 免费软件是跑,复制,分布,学习,改变和改进软件的用户的事情’自由。 更加精确地,它提到四自由,为软件的用户: & a不要专注在小事上 Do not concentrate in the minor matter & a刘春苗 Liu Chun seedling & a我见到一个带着太阳眼镜的高个年轻人撞到了一个老奶奶并且偷了她的钱包 I saw and led the sunglasses high young people to hit a father's mother to steal her wallet & a世界上很少有比睡午觉更能令人满足的了 In the world very little had compared to takes an afternoon nap can satisfying & a你身体力植入过金属吗 Your body strength has implanted the metal & a使我想起了我的一个好朋友 Caused me to remember my good friend & a国庆节到了,我回到了我的老家醴陵!我先到了大伯伯家,我和哥哥一起玩了电脑游戏!然后我又到了外婆家,我姨妈妈也回来了!还带回了一台电脑! The National Day arrived, I returned to my native place Liling! I arrived uncle first the family, I and elder brother have played the computer games together! Then I arrived the maternal family, my maternal aunt mother also came back! Also has brought back to a computer! & a食品安全问题严重 Food security problem serious & aHe didn't go to school beacause he is illness 他没去他是伊利诺州的学校beacause。 & aMOUSSE DOUCEUR BATH SHOWER GET LOCCITANE Fleurs Se Cerisier Cherry Blossom 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI just got back 我得到了 & ai have lession in tomorrow night, 我明晚有lession, & a珍惜对方 珍惜对方 & awarning:for external use only store below 方向: 在洗涤和定调子以后和柔和地使光滑在面孔和脖子每日两次适当为所有皮肤类型和年龄组 & aIs Katrina healthy 是Katrina健康 & au mean everything to me u手段一切对我 & awhat is he from 什么是他从 & ai plan to be there 4 days,maybe 正在翻译,请等待...
& alike every language,American English is full of special expressions,phrases that come from the day-to-day life of people and develop in their own way. our expression today is to face the music 象每种语言,美国英语是充分的特别表示,来自人每日生活并且开发用他们自己的方式的词组。 我们的表示今天是面对困难 & a秘制肉汤 Peru system bouillon & a未来一切智能化 Future all intellectualizations & a无论持有现股还是持有期股,通过实证分析都验证了我国上市公司高管持股与盈余操纵存在着显著的正相关关系 Regardless of has the present stock to have the time stock, all confirmed our country To be listed high tube through the real diagnosis analysis to own stocks with the earnings operation has the remarkable correlational dependence & a我们开这场晚会的目的是为了提高改进英语、口语 We hold this party the goal are in order to enhance the improvement English, the spoken language & asoutheast 东南 & a我相信自己有能力胜任 I believed oneself has ability to be competent & a愿是我可以通过写用中文您的非常愉快的.i协助您上午也写和是您的朋友。我送了您我的图片和被给我由中国政府我的中国外国专家证明的拷贝,当我在Shanyhashan哈尔滨市北部教的英语的那里。不要担心,并且花些您的时间认为和了解从life.with耐心一个人的看法的事和贞洁事有益于我们。我非常会想要对一天回来到生活的旅行的瓷 . 请保重,并且我很快从约翰再将谈话 Hopes is I may through write your extremely happy .i assists you with Chinese also to write in the morning with is your friend.I have delivered you my picture and am given me the copy which my Chinese foreign country expert proved by the Chinese government, when I teach north the Shanyhashan Harbin
& a谁也耐不住闷在狭小的家里 正在翻译,请等待...
& ago ahead child.. go head be gone with it 去前面孩子。 是头连同它 & a试着让自己平静下来 Tries to let oneself get down tranquilly & a我期待下次见面 I anticipated the next time will meet & a每个人都应该有一颗积极向上的心 Each people all should have a positive upward heart & ato lower his level quickly to 5100m and reach 5100m when passing TM 我在区域未削减任何交通他们在屏幕 & aIt is possible that some English words may even die out completely 它是可能的一些英国词也许甚而死完全地 & apersuuade 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们将来采取措施保护我市的环境 We will future take the measure to protect my city the environment & aMy mother is a good woman. She is very good for me. Everyday she gives me a good breakfast. Then we go to my school, when I go to my class, she goes to work. 我的母亲是一名好妇女。 她为我是非常好。 每天她给我一顿好早餐。 然后我们去我的学校,当我去我的类时,她去工作。 & a我们最后就一间一间宿舍的派传单 We finally on a dormitory faction circular & adie off 死 & aPrince William 威廉王子 & a他把精力一部分放在学习上,一部分花在运动上 He places an energy part in the study, part of flowers in movement & a回归到德国法模式 Returns to the German law pattern & aChat with you so hard 闲谈与您那么艰苦 & a我们以前是 We before is & ato make things right 使事正确 & a我有一个健康的生活方式,每天上午,我都会早起,喝一杯温热的牛奶,吃着热乎乎的面包。穿上运动服,绑好鞋带,在体育馆外围慢跑一圈,在我的空余时间里,我还会悠闲的对一本书津津有味朗读,我的饮食习惯是早餐吃得好,中午吃得饱,晚上吃得少,我的生活方式使我保持健康。 I have a healthy life style, every day the morning, I all can get up early, drink the milk which a cup warms up, is eating the chummy bread.Puts on the gym suit, ties up the shoelace, jogs in the stadium periphery, in mine spare hours, I also can leisurely and carefree read aloud with gusto to a boo & aif you trust me ! 如果您信任我! & ameanwhile the fierce competition in applying for undergraduate courses abroad has forced sone chinese students to change their overseas education plan 同时剧烈竞争在申请海外大学生路线迫使sone中国学生改变他们的国外教育计划 &当前位置: &
改变计划的英文
英文翻译to change your plans&&&& tu ...&&&& de ...&&&&change the plan hastily&&&&behavior-based program&&&&attitude awareness and change program&&&& contingency plan ...&&&& c ...&&&&diversion programme&&&& emergency plan&&&&event contingency plan&&&&contingency planning report&&&&disaster plan&&&&contingency plan&&&&change one's plans at the last minute&&&&daya bay contingency plan
例句与用法If the day turns out wet we may have to change our plans .万一下雨的话,我们也许得改变计划。It made him uncomfortable to alter his plans and think out something new .改变计划或另想新的路子,都使他感到不舒服。No matter what you say , i shall stick to my plan无论你说什么,我也不改变计划。 The storm necessitated a change in our plans那场暴风雨使我们不得不改变计划。 Whatever happens , we will not change our plan不管发生什么事,我们决不改变计划。 The reason why they changed the plan is unknown他们改变计划的原因并不清楚。 If it should rain , we would change our plan万一下雨的话,我们就改变计划。 Lack of money necessitated a change of plan由于缺乏资金,不得不改变计划。 You must give notice of changes in the arrangements你要改变计划时必须事先通知大家。 If they change the plan they will let me know假如他们要改变计划,他们会让我知道的。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
改变计划的英文翻译,改变计划英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译改变计划,改变计划的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved【题文】I _____ to take a holiday this summer, but I had to change my plan .
A.would hope
B.was hoping
C.had been hoped
D.had hoped
【解析】hope动作发生在had to change动作之前,是"过去的过去",故用过去完成时。
试题“【题文】I _____ to take a hol...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
翻译句子,词数不限。
1、我们在这儿讨论这个话题正合适。We are
to talk about it.2、我将和你一起去。I will go
.3、多亏我父母的忠告,我才得以成功。It was
that I succeeded.4、在许多国家,人口不断增长是一个环境问题。
is an environmental problem in many countries.5、我太兴奋了,因为暑假快到了。I am so excited because summer holiday is
1、—你们有红色毛衣吗?
—Do you have this sweater
—有。你试试这一件。
—Yes. Try this one, please.2、我们正期待着暑假的来临。
____ ______ the coming of summer holiday.3、看看这些数字,你就知道我们家乡的巨大变化了。
______ these figures and you"ll know the great changes of our hometown.4、穿蓝色外套的那个孩子是谁?
Who is the boy that
____ a blue overcoat
_____ over there?5、—周末去游泳怎么样?
—What about
this weekend?
—好主意。
—Good idea.
If you take a bus at the airport,
will take you half an hour to get here.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司Burn rate is the speed at which a startup business consumes money. My rate was $ 75,000
a month. Four months after my company was set up, I had only a quarter of the starting capital left in the bank. Looking for guidance, I went to talk to my friend, Arthur Walworth about my new venture. “Times of great change always bring out the risk-takers,” he said. “And they leave winners and losers. My grandfather invested a lot of money in a project of Thomas Edison’ s that ended up in failure. ” I was lost in thought at the notion(an idea or belief about something) of a Thomas Edison project ending in failure. Damn. It could happen to anybody! I must continue. At that time CD-ROM sales had bombed, so investors were fleeing from the field. I didn’t turn away from mine entirely, but instead linked it to the internet. My plan was to offer consumers descriptions of home-design products by using a special software and let them modify the designs. Then we can enable them to get online professional and constructional help to have their houses built, decorated and furnished according to their own choice. To realize my plan I needed investors, so I continued to meet regularly with venture capitalists. One said I had a great idea. But I needed to test it. Get the money somewhere. To get this money from a venture capitalist is going to cost my wife and my children! He turned down my request. Wife? Children? I hardly remembered them. I was working nonstop---struggling to turn the key in the lock, to find the right way ahead. The pressure was terrible. It was just at this time that my parents and sisters stepped up. Two hundred thousand dollars. A lot of money to them, invested in this crazy son and brother without a moment’s hesitation. Dad and Mom had driven out from Chicago and seen the passion in my little office and the trouble at home. With their help my company survived and has been prospering ever since.小题1:When the author’s company started operation, he had _______ .A.$ 450,000B.$ 400,000C.$ 350,000D.$ 300,000小题2:Arthur implies that to start a business in times of change, people have to _______ .A.rely on famous people all be timeB.invest as much money as possibleC.face the risks of possible failureD.think about nothing but success小题3:The author’s company was engaged in _______A.furniture design and productionB.online home-design serviceC.traditional home designingD.home decoration business小题4: Faced with a very unfavorable market situation, the author decided
.A.to improve his serviceB.to start a new business C.to withdraw his moneyD.to reduce his investment - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Burn rate is the speed at which a startup business consumes money. My rate was $ 75,000
a month. Four months after my company was set up, I had only a quarter of the starting capital left in the bank. Looking for guidance, I went to talk to my friend, Arthur Walworth about my new venture. “Times of great change always bring out the risk-takers,” he said. “And they leave winners and losers. My grandfather invested a lot of money in a project of Thomas Edison’ s that ended up in failure. ” I was lost in thought at the notion(an idea or belief about something) of a Thomas Edison project ending in failure. Damn. It could happen to anybody! I must continue. At that time CD-ROM sales had bombed, so investors were fleeing from the field. I didn’t turn away from mine entirely, but instead linked it to the internet. My plan was to offer consumers descriptions of home-design products by using a special software and let them modify the designs. Then we can enable them to get online professional and constructional help to have their houses built, decorated and furnished according to their own choice. To realize my plan I needed investors, so I continued to meet regularly with venture capitalists. One said I had a great idea. But I needed to test it. Get the money somewhere. To get this money from a venture capitalist is going to cost my wife and my children! He turned down my request. Wife? Children? I hardly remembered them. I was working nonstop---struggling to turn the key in the lock, to find the right way ahead. The pressure was terrible. It was just at this time that my parents and sisters stepped up. Two hundred thousand dollars. A lot of money to them, invested in this crazy son and brother without a moment’s hesitation. Dad and Mom had driven out from Chicago and seen the passion in my little office and the trouble at home. With their help my company survived and has been prospering ever since.小题1:When the author’s company started operation, he had _______ .A.$ 450,000B.$ 400,000C.$ 350,000D.$ 300,000小题2:Arthur implies that to start a business in times of change, people have to _______ .A.rely on famous people all be timeB.invest as much money as possibleC.face the risks of possible failureD.think about nothing but success小题3:The author’s company was engaged in _______A.furniture design and productionB.online home-design serviceC.traditional home designingD.home decoration business小题4: Faced with a very unfavorable market situation, the author decided
.A.to improve his serviceB.to start a new business C.to withdraw his moneyD.to reduce his investmentBurn rate is the speed at which a startup business consumes money. My rate was $ 75,000
.A.to improve his serviceB.to start a new business C.to withdraw his moneyD.to reduce his investment科目:最佳答案小题1:B小题1:C小题1:B小题1:A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 my holiday plan 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信