什么应用能将一堆首字母ps用照片拼成字母一个好听的词

piand能拼成一个什么单词
piand能拼成一个什么单词
09-07-11 &匿名提问
我觉得拼不出来的,你是不是看错了。
请登录后再发表评论!单词拼写(10分,每词一分)根据首字母提示或句意拼写出完整的单词。1. We all_______(钦佩)her for the way she saved the child from the fire.2. Just to satisfy my_______(好奇心),how much did you pay for your house?3. The ______(氛围)over dinner was warm and friendly.4. You are only ______(稍稍)underweight for your height.5. Several _______(十年)have passed since I graduated from the college.6. Let’s g I’m s________.7. Medals were a_______ to the best speakers on the debating team.8. It’s said Yoga is of great b_______ to human health.9. I’ll come tomorrow if weather p________.10.The s_______ of the disease frightened the villagers. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:单词拼写(10分,每词一分)根据首字母提示或句意拼写出完整的单词。1. We all_______(钦佩)her for the way she saved the child from the fire.2. Just to satisfy my_______(好奇心),how much did you pay for your house?3. The ______(氛围)over dinner was warm and friendly.4. You are only ______(稍稍)underweight for your height.5. Several _______(十年)have passed since I graduated from the college.6. Let’s g I’m s________.7. Medals were a_______ to the best speakers on the debating team.8. It’s said Yoga is of great b_______ to human health.9. I’ll come tomorrow if weather p________.10.The s_______ of the disease frightened the villagers.单词拼写(10分,每词一分)根据首字母提示或句意拼写出完整的单词。1. We all_______(钦佩)her for the way she saved the child from the fire.2. Just to satisfy my_______(好奇心),how much did you pay for your house?3. The ______(氛围)over dinner was warm and friendly.4. You are only ______(稍稍)underweight for your height.5. Several _______(十年)have passed since I graduated from the college.6. Let’s g I’m s________.7. Medals were a_______ to the best speakers on the debating team.8. It’s said Yoga is of great b_______ to human health.9. I’ll come tomorrow if weather p________.10.The s_______ of the disease frightened the villagers.科目:最佳答案1.admire
2, curiosity
3. atmosphere
4. slightly
5. decades
6. starving
7. awarded8. benefit
9. permits
10. spread解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 用照片拼成字母 的文章