关于“故事为什么文章吸引人能吸引人”的英文文章

Copyright &
版权所有.,,在线阅读谁能帮我找一些故事性的英语作文,就是从一个故事中能学到什么的-学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
谁能帮我找一些故事性的英语作文,就是从一个故事中能学到什么的
来源:互联网 发表时间: 16:55:26 责任编辑:李志喜字体:
为了帮助网友解决“谁能帮我找一些故事性的英语作文,就是从一个故事中能学到什么的”相关的问题,学网通过互联网对“谁能帮我找一些故事性的英语作文,就是从一个故事中能学到什么的”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:谁能帮我找一些故事性的英语作文,就是从一个故事中能学到什么的,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
上帝的咖啡一群事业有成的同学回去看望他们的大学老师,很快他们开始抱怨生活和工作中的压力。老师去厨房为客人们准备咖啡,回来时端着一大壶咖啡和各式各样的杯子,这些杯子有陶瓷的、塑料的、玻璃的、水晶的,有的普通,有的昂贵,有的精致,老师让大家随意享用。等每个人都端起一杯咖啡,老师说话了:你们注意到吗:所有好看昂贵的杯子都被用了,剩下那些朴素便宜的杯子。你们都只想要最好的,这很正常,这恰恰是你们的问题和压力所在。杯子不会让咖啡的质量变得更好,很多时候,只是让它变得更贵一些,甚至,有时候,让人忽略了到底我们在喝什么。你们真正想要的其实是咖啡,不是杯子,但你们有意识地去拿那些最好的杯子,随后开始打量其他人手上的杯子。想想吧:生活好比咖啡,工作、金钱和社会地位都只是杯子,只是生活的容器,而我们拥有的杯子既无法定义、也无法改变我们生活的质量。有时,由于我们只关心杯子,我们甚至不能够好好品尝上帝赐予我们的咖啡。上帝冲泡了咖啡,不是杯子。??????享受你们的咖啡吧。最快乐的人们并不是因为他们拥有最好的一切,他们只是把一切当成最好。简单地活着。仁慈地爱着。深深地关心着。友善地说话。其他的,就留给上帝吧。God's CoffeeA group of alumni, highly established in their careers, got together to visit their old university professor. Conversationsoon turned into complaints about stress in work and life.Offering his guests coffee, the professor went to the kitchenand returned with a large p揣法编盒妆谷表贪勃楷ot of coffee and an assortment of cups - porcelain, plastic, glass, crystal, some plain looking,some expensive, some exquisite - telling them to help themselves to the coffee.When all the students had a cup of coffee in hand, the professor said: &If you noticed, all the nice looking expensive cups were taken up,leaving behind the plain and cheap ones. While it is normal for you to want only the best for yourselves, that is the source of yourproblems and stress.Be assured that the cup itself adds no quality to the coffee. Inmost cases it is just more expensive and in some cases even hides what we drink.What all of you really wanted was coffee, not the cup, but youcon......余下全文>>
sciously went for the best cups... And then you began eyeingeach other's cups. Now consider this: L the jobs, money and position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold and contain Life, and the type of cup we have does not define,nor change the quality of Life we live.Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee God has provided us.&God brews the coffee, not the cups.......... Enjoy your coffee!&The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They justmake the best of everything.&Live simply.Love generously.Care deeply.Speak kindly.Leave the rest to God.
热心网友??&&返回答案页
解决方案2:世界无法解释的七大奇异景象 世界无法解释的七大奇异景象 1.晚上2点32分点蜡烛的人会看到18世纪巫婆的惨死。 2。指揣法编盒妆谷表贪勃楷甲涂一层黑,一层白,一层红还完好无损,就会有人向你表白。 3.夜里4点38分削苹果,如果苹果皮断了,96小时莫名其妙死亡。 4.0点照镜子,会照到自己的前世和你怎么死的。 5.夜里穿黑衣不梳头发的女孩没影子 6.将此贴转向5个以上贴坛,就不会被魔鬼缠身,且实现一个愿望
解决方案3:什么是真正的快乐True Happiness &Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.& The authors of the American Declaration proclaimed happiness to be one of the essential rights that make life worth living. William James, the first American psychologist, echoed this emphasis on happiness: &If we were to ask the question: 'What is human life's chief concern? One of the answers we should receive would be: 'It is happiness.'& Every philosophical and religious system has offered its pathway to happiness for the individual and the group. Happiness has been related to pleasure, refuge from pain, intellectual contemplation, union with God, friendship, children, wealth, honor, successful activity, and even state burial with statues! Today, scientists have joined the dialogue to seek answers about what contributes to happiness or, as they call it, &subjective well-being&. If happiness is activity in accordance with excellence, it is reasonable that it should be in accordance with the highest excellence. C Aristotle The concept of happiness--while difficult to define-- is obviously here to stay. But the desire for happiness can set up expectations that are often hard to fulfill. The right to pursue happiness was conceived of as
the entitlement that everyone be happy was never promised. As captured by Eric Hoffer, a misguided search we hope to provide a framework that will guide you in your personal pursuit of happiness....余下全文>>
解决方案4:My future house is wide and spacious. It contains a lot of room such as swim pool, exercise room which contains a plenty of exercise machines, and a big play land so I can play inside the house no matter what time i play, it always open for me. Everything inside the house will be clean of themselves so I don't have to wash them. The tables are new, the computer is the coolest and the tv channels are enjoyable to watch. I want the background of the wall is mysterious and pretty and different in every single room. My future house will prevent the volcano blow and the tsunami or flood attack. It has the emergency exit and security alarm so everything will be safe!
1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
<a href="/cse/search?q=<inputclass="s-btn"type="submit"text="<inputclass="s-btn"type="submit"text="<buttonhidefocusclass="s-btnjs-ask-btn"text="我要提问
<a href="/cse/search?q=关于英语故事短文精选_英语故事
关于英语故事短文精选
学习啦【英语故事】 编辑:韦彦
  随着课改的不断深入,在英语课堂上引入了故事教学,小学生由于对一些有趣的事物会充满好奇,当他们看到一篇篇配有图画的故事时,会被其吸引,从而能从中主动的去学到知识。本文是关于英语故事短文,希望对大家有帮助!
  关于英语故事短文:里德先生的故事
  Yesterday, I read a novel in manuscript. Mr. Reid majored in marine geology at college, but he worked in a firm that manufactured marble handicrafts. Manufacturing handicrafts required manual skills. Mr. Reid was a manager. He managed his department well. Lately, his boss wanted to open up new markets in the Far East. He sent Mr. Reid to there. All the way, the team met a good many difficulties. First, for many a day it rained, thus the team marked time. Then the motor of their truck malfunctioned. Mr. Reid made notes in the margin of a manual. His manly manner manifested itself in times of need. He manipulated the matter very well. The team marched on. Under his leadership, the team reached the goal successfully. Mr. Reid met a beautiful girl there. At first, he did not intend to marry. But the girl&#39;s virtues touched him. They got married. For Mr. Reid, marriage was for life. The country where he was staying was a one that still maltreated women. But Mr. Reid respected his wife very much. As a male, he assumed all his duties he should assume.
  昨天,我读了一篇小说手稿。里德先生在大学主修海洋地质学,但他却在一家制造大理石手工艺品的公司上班。制造手工艺品需要手工技巧。里德先生是一名经理。他把他的部门管理得很好。近来,他的老板想要开拓远东的新市场。他派遣里德先生去那儿。一路上,队伍遇到了许多困难。首先,许多天,天都一直下雨,这导致了队伍停止不前。然后,他们卡车的发动机失灵了。里德先生在一本手册的页边空白处记笔记。他那男子气概的风度在困境中显示了出来。他把问题处理得非常好。队伍继续行进。在他的领导下,队伍成功地到达了目的地。里德先生在那里遇到了一名美丽的女子。起先,他不想结婚。但女孩的美德打动了他。他们结婚了。对于里德先生来说,结婚是一辈子的事情。他呆的那个国家仍存在虐待妇女的情况。但里德先生很尊重他的妻子。作为一名男性,他承担了他所有应该承担的职责。
  关于英语故事短文:住宫殿的农夫
  A Madam lived in a magnificent palace. The magnitude of the palace was unbelievable. The Madam had no idea of machinery but she was mad for make-up. Like a magnet attracted nails, make-up attracted her. In this macroscopic world, nothing else interested her. The Madam majored in make-up skills. Every morning, she made out a list of fashion magazines and make-ups. She ordered her maids to buy them. At first the purchase team was made up of two maids. Finally, eight maids made it up . Did make-up make for looks? Yes, Make-up could make up for a lack of beauty. It was a magician who played magic. Make-up was necessary to maintain the Madam&#39;s looks. Her good looks were mainly from make-up. The majority of her acquaintances thought the make-up magnified her beauty 10 times. So the Madam thought she got the magnetism she wanted. But her husband did not think she was magnetic as she hoped. Every time when he came back from the mainland, he hardly made out his wife. He shook his head and made for the study. The Madam could not make it out whether it was praise or criticism.
  一位夫人住在一座宏伟的宫殿里。宫殿的巨大是难以置信的。这位夫人对机器没有任何概念,但她对化妆品却非常狂热。像磁铁吸引钉子一样,化妆品吸引着她。在这个宏观的世界,没有任何其他东西能够让她感兴趣了。这位夫人专攻化妆术。每天早上,她开列一个时尚杂志和化妆品的清单。她命令她的女仆去购买。起初,采购小组由两名女仆组成。最后,8名女仆组成了采购小组。化妆品有助于容颜吗?是的,化妆品能够弥补美丽不足。它是一个会施魔法的魔法师。化妆品对维持这位夫人的容颜很必要。她的美貌主要来自于化妆。她大多数熟人认为化妆品把她的美丽放大了10倍。于是这位夫人认为她得到了她想要的吸引力。但她的丈夫不认为她有她希望的那样是有吸引力的。每次他从大陆回来,他几乎辨认不出他的妻子。他摇摇头走向书房。这位夫人不能理解那是赞美呢还是批评。
  关于英语故事短文:有硕士学位的市长
  A mayor was a master of management. He was a mature man. His wife was a mathematics teacher. She was a good mate. Both of them believed in Marxism and materialism. As a matter of fact, they were a perfect match. The mayor had masses of work to do everyday. These days, he was collecting materials for a book on football match. The book would be his masterpiece. Today, he would make a speech at a theatre named Mars. The theatre located in the center of a meadow. The meadow was surrounded by a massive wall. The master of theatre welcomed the guests. No matter who he was, every guest must wipe his dirty boots on the mat before entering the theatre. There were masses of people in the theatre. The theatre held a maximum of seven hundred people. After the mayor&#39;s speech, the performance began. All of the actors wore masks. The mayor lit a cigar with a match. Then he enjoyed the marvelous performance.
  一名市长是位管理硕士。他是个成熟的男子。他的妻子是名数学教师。她是一个好伴侣。两人都信仰马克思主义和唯物主义。事实上,他们非常匹配。市长每天都有大量事情要做。这些日子,他正在收集一本关于足球比赛的书的材料。这本书将是他的杰作。今天,他将在一个名为&火星&的剧院做演讲。剧院坐落在一块草地的中央。草地被一堵厚实的墙围着。剧院的主人欢迎客人。进剧院前,无论他是谁,每一位客人必须在垫子上蹭蹭他的脏靴子。剧院里有大量民众。剧院容量的最大值是700人。市长的演讲之后,演出开始了。所有的演员都戴着面具。市长用一根火柴点燃了一根雪茄。然后他欣赏起这妙极的演出来。
看了&关于英语故事短文&的人还看了:
本文已影响 人
[关于英语故事短文精选]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
【英语故事】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有有关于可能英文的文章_精选可能英文句子_好听的可能英文故事_2016最新可能英文日志大全
热门搜索:
您现在的位置:
> 有关于可能英文的文章
[] 发表日期:用U盘安装红帽 red hat 5.8企业版 这次演示的英文安装版,因为好多大型单位还是用英文的,中文可能有乱码。
8Gu盘 镜像
首先我们把镜像用 UltraISO 这款软件打开 打开之后依次点击左侧的 images 再点击右侧的 boot.iso 再选...
[] 发表日期:红波浪线 word的系统认为该处可能存在单词拼写错误绿色波浪线 word的系统认为该处可能存在语法错误
工具——选项——拼写和语法取消勾寻键入时标记语法错误” ,去掉“隐藏语法错误”前的勾,就能不显示绿色的波浪线! 在Word中录入中、英文,有时会出现一些红色或绿色的波浪线,这...
[] 发表日期:杨幂接受采访近日,杨幂的一段采访视频在网上曝光。视频中,杨幂不断感慨女儿小糯米的英文水平,称虽然糯米只有3岁,但是现在一开口说话都是英文,有一些名词自己都听不懂了,还调侃自己只能陪到她五岁,5岁之后自己的英文水平可能就跟不上小糯米了。经常是小糯米说完,杨幂的反应只能是懵逼状态。杨幂在采访中,说小糯米...
[] 发表日期:日常中一些人或许因为搜集学习资料或其他的各种原因会到一些英文网站,可能有不少朋友因为无法看懂英文而束手无策,那么下面笔者就分享一下两种比较实用的方法可以帮你快速的把英文网站翻译成中文。
谷歌浏览器网页有道网页翻译2.0
方法一:谷歌浏览器
这个方法对于使用谷歌浏览器的用户...
[] 发表日期:大家在使用 App Store 应用商店时,可能会遇到显示界面突然变成英文的时候。如果自己没有更改过 App Store 国籍设置的话,有可能是苹果的系统出现问题。下面分别介绍一下对于 App Store 显示界面变成英文的处理方法。
iPhoneApple ID
方法一、尝...
[] 发表日期:我们安装好Eclipse软件之后会发现这款软件是英文的,这对于新手可能会产生一些困难。为了帮助新手更快的上手这款软件,我们需要将Eclipse汉化。(其实在公司里,用的Eclipse都是英文版的)
电脑Eclipse软件
我们安装好的Eclipse默认是英文版,界...
[] 发表日期:大家在电脑上用英语输入的时候,可能会发现I&#39;m中的&#39;怎么也打不出来,每次都需要复制,,很不方便那我们该怎么做呢?
进入英文模式(也就是不是我们平时使用的输入法模式) 点击Enter左侧的那个键,不需点击shift 这样就打出来了 &#39; 需要我们注意的是,...
[] 发表日期:蓝屏分析工具很多,微软也有自产的工具。但是如果在微软官网下载,可能会是英文菜单的,不妨使用这款汉化的windbg蓝屏分析工具。
Windbg蓝屏分析工具,也叫Windows Debugging Tool,结合微软官网知识库中的案列来处理问题,比较靠谱一些。 用WinDBG工具分...
[] 发表日期:在使用电脑的时候,我们经常会碰见打不出中文字的情况,总结了一下,大概有几点:1、有部分人安装了输入法,按了shift键,被切换了,换成了英文输入法;2、没装输入法,怎么都找不到输入法设置面板;3、输入的可能是繁体字;4、输入法太多,ctrl+shift 切换了N次,找到自己想要的输入法太麻烦;5、只...
[] 发表日期:大家在撰写的文件中经常会英文和数字,在比较正式的文件中,这些英文和数字的格式要求是Time New Roman。而我们在撰写文稿时,处于便捷性,这些英文和数字的格式跟中文相同。最后在定稿时需要将这部分的格式一一修改为Time New Roman。然而用手动一个一个修改不但耗时费力,而且很可能会有遗漏...
其他热门文章英语作文大全:故事
来源:  18:25:27 【】 
精心整理了“英语作文大全:故事”,望给大家带来帮助!
  英语作文:故事
  Once upon a time in an old forest, there was a poor wood cutter cutting wood by the lake. One day, his axe accidently fell into the lake. The poor wood cutter didn’t know how to swim, so he could do nothing but sat by the lake and prayed to the lake godess.
  The lake godess heard his prayer and appeared before him.
  “What’s wrong, my good man?” she asked.
  “ Help me!” Said the wood cutter, “ I’m very poor, and I lost my only axe.If I don’t get my axe back, my family will starve to death, please help me!” He cried.
  Then the godess glanced at the wood cutter., “Very well,” she answered, “ You should have your axe back. ”
  After a while, the godess brought out an axe made of gold from the lake.
  “Is this your axe, my good man? ”Asked the godess.
  “No, ”Said the wood cutter, “That is not my axe.”
  Then the godess brought out a silver axe, the wood cutter said that wasn’t his axe again.
  The third time, she brought out the wood cutter’s axe. The wood cutter was very happy and said, “This is my axe, thank you very much”
  An the end of the story, the godess was very pleased with the wood cutter’s honesty. He didn’t tell a lie, so that he can get the gold or the silver axe, he just wanted what he deserve. So she desided to give both the gold and silver axe to him. The wood cutter sold the axes, and became a kind rich man.
  The moral of this story is, honesty is the best policy.
  英语作文大全:如果我是一只鸟
  1.If I were a bird, I would fly in the sky, because I always dream about flying in the sky.
  2. If I were a bird, I would live in the tree.
  3. If I were a bird, I would like to fly to heaven to see my grand parents, because I miss them so much.
  If I were a bird, I would fly in the sky, because I always dream about flying in the sky. I would fly upon to view the city I live in, and it must be owesome. I would fly to the mountains and woods, to see the beautiful scenery. I would also want to fly above Sun Moon Lake to see if it really looks like a son, and moon. If I were a bird, I would like to fly through nature.
  If I were a bird, I would live in the tree. When I was a kid, I usually wondered about what the birds do in the nest. Are they feeling bored? How do they feel about living on a branch? What do they do when a Typhoon is coming? I think I could figure out all these questions if I were a bird.
  If I were a bird, I would like to fly to heaven to see my grand parents, because I miss them so much, although I know its impossible. When I was in kindergarden, we still live together, and they loved me so much. They alwas played with me, and gave me a lot of candy. When I couldn’t sleep at night, my Grandma would tell me stories until I fell asleep. They went to heaven when I was in the first grade, and I remember I cried for a whole month, I was so sad. So if I were a bird, I would like to fly to my grand parents, to tell them I still love them very much.
  编辑推荐:
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |