there aren t any't any fish here,中的aren't 使用的对吗

剑桥国际少儿英语二级-厨房没有面包了[1]
【网络综合 - 少儿英语】★以下是无忧考网少儿英语频道为大家整理的《剑桥国际少儿英语二级-厨房没有面包了》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。More coffee please!请再来些咖啡!Sorry, Sir.There isn't any coffee in the kitchen.对不起,先生。厨房没有咖啡了。There is only some milk.只有一些牛奶。More bread please!请再来些面包!Sorry, Sir.There isn't any bread in the kitchen.对不起,先生。厨房没有面包了。There are only some apples.只有一些苹果。2.Listen,sing and chant.2.听,唱,诵。There isn't any milk in the glass!Oh, no!玻璃杯里没有牛奶了!哦,不!But there's some tea in the cup!Oh, yes!但茶杯里有一些茶!哦,好的!There isn't any butter on the table!Oh, no!桌上没有黄油了!哦,不!But there's some cheese in the kitchen!Oh, yes!但厨房有一些奶酪!哦,好的!There aren't any pears in the box.Oh, no!盒子里没有梨了。哦,不!But there are some apples in the basket.Oh, yes!但篮子里有一些苹果。哦,好的!There aren't any eggs in the bag!Oh, no!包里没有鸡蛋了!哦,不!But there are some sausages in the bowl!Oh, yes!但碗里有一些香肠!哦,好的!3.Listen,read and retell.3.听,读,复述。Kathy and her sister Sue like fishing.凯西和她的姐姐苏喜欢钓鱼。Every morning, they catch a fish and then go home.每天早晨,她们都抓一条鱼再回家。This morning, they went fishing again and wanted to get more fish.这天早晨,她们再一次去钓鱼并想要得到更多的鱼。They fished and fished, but they couldn't catch anything but an old boot.她们钓啊钓,除了一只旧靴子,一条鱼都没有钓到。A dolphin came out and said, "Please stop! There aren't any fish here."一只海豚出来说:“请停下来!这里没有鱼了。”So Kathy and her sister Sue had to go home without any fish.所以凯西和她的姐姐苏不得不空手回家。But they were very happy because they had made a new friend.但是她们很开心因为交了一个新朋友。6.Listen,read and act.6.听,读,演。1)Mum, there isn't any milk in the fridge.1)妈妈,冰箱里没有牛奶了。Would you please buy some milk?你能去买一些牛奶吗?Sure, no problem.好的,没问题。Is there anything else you wanAre&there&any&fish&in&the&river?
Unit 5 Country Life
& Lesson 1 Are there any
fish in the river?& &
一、课型:
二、教学目标:
知识目标:
能听懂、会说、认读、规范书写单词“river,
house,bird,,any,duck”并能结合句型灵活运用。
能听懂、会说并认读单词“village,happily,catch”
能听懂、会说并认读句子“Are there any fish
in it?”“Yes,there
are.”“No,there
aren’t.”
能力目标:能用所学句型谈论乡村或城市生活。
情感目标:体验乡村生活。
三、教学重难点:
1.教学重点:能听懂、会说、认读、规范书写单词“river,
house,bird,,any,duck”并能结合句型灵活运用。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
能听懂、会说并认读单词“village,happily,catch”
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
能听懂、会说并认读句子“Are there any fish
in it?”“Yes,there
are.”“No,therearen’t.”
2.教学难点:用所学句型“Are there any…?”“Yes,there are.”
“ No,there
aren’t.”描述乡村生活。
四、教学方法:
任务型教学,直观演示法
五、教具准备:
课件、单词卡、挂图、乡村或是城市的照片、篮球
六、课时:
七、教学过程:
一、Warm-up
1.Game: Magic bag
T:Class,I show you a picture,but you
can’t see it clearly.Can
you guess?
老师利用课件展示一张朦胧的乡村照片,学生利用句型“Is
there…”猜测照片的内容。
2.教师出示单词卡和学生一起复习学过的有关方位的单词,为本节课的学习做铺垫。
设计意图:通过热身运动调动学生的好奇心,激发学生的学习兴趣,同时将所学的重点前移,为接下来的学习做铺垫。
二、presentation
T:Good job.Look at the picture.
What’s the picture
Yes,it’s about village.
引出单词“village”,利用拆分音节的方法进行教授。
T:Guo Yang,Jenny and Danny go for a trip in the
What’s in the village?
S:There are some houses,trees…
教师出示单词卡,做动作教授“house”
T:What are in the trees?
What are the birds doing?
S:There are many birds in the
They are singing happily.
教授单词“bird”,“happily”
listen again,then answer this question:“What’s
near the village?”
S:“There is a river near the
village.”
大小声教授单词“river”
T:Are there any fish in it?
S:Yes,there are lots of
同位之间互相问答。
T:Are there any ducks in the
&& What are they
S:Yes,there are some ducks in the
& They are catching
师生互抛篮球,教授单词“catch”
4.播放课文录音,鼓励学生大胆跟读。教师提醒学生注意语音语调。
三、Practice
1.呈现文中出现的乡村的图片,指导学生两人一组介绍这幅乡村的景色。之后找几组同学展示,教师做到及时评价鼓励。2.根据学生身边的文具,利用句型:“There is a…”“There are some…”对话。
设计意图:通过小组合作,使学生学到的知识得以内化,利用身边的文具进行对话,提高了学生语言的运用能力,实现了知识的有效拓展。
四、Production
T:Do you have any plans for the
summer vocation? Which place do you want to visit? Use
“There is
a…”“There are
some…”practice by
yourselves.
小小旅行社:找一个同学当旅行社成员,旅行社推出一系列可供同学旅行的地方,其他学生运用句型“Are there any…?”“Is there
a …”对话。。(设计成group work,六人一组,组长任旅行社成员,组员运用句型“Are there any…?”“Is
there a …”进行提问,组长回答。然后全班分组展示。)
设计意图:通过本次活动,巩固学生所学知识,将所学知识与学生的实际生活联系起来,学生在谈论的过程中实现了语言的输出。
五、Consolidation
同学们,我们的家园如此美丽,让我们携手爱护它,每人做一点,造福千万家。
设计意图:对学生进行情感教育,实现育人为本。
六、Homework
1.听录音,模仿跟读。
2.画一幅自己喜欢的乡村图,并运用所学语言进行描述。
设计意图:为使课堂内外形成一个完整的体系,布置作业,既有基础知识的掌握,也有课后的延伸。
板书设计:
Unit 5 Country Life
& Lesson 1 Are there any
fish in the river?&
Are there any fish in the
Yes,there are.
No,there aren’t.
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。---There aren’t any new words in this story, ? --- . Or it will be too hard for the children. A. Yes, there are B. aren’ Yes, they are C. No, there aren’t D. aren’t th 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
---There aren’t any new words in this story, ______? ---____. Or it will be too hard for the children. A. Yes, there are&&&&&&&&&& B. aren’ Yes, they are C. No, there aren’t&&&&&&&&& D. aren’ No, there are
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年福建省福州市毕业班质量检查英语卷(解析版)
题型:补充句子
用恰当的词语填空。完成对话。每空一词。(每小题1分,共5分)A: May I help you?B: Yes. I want to1.&&&&&&&ablouse for my mother.A: What color does she like?B: Hmm... I'm not sure. Grey, I think.A: OK. Here is a grey one.B: Oh, no. I want a2.&&&&&&color.A: How about this green one? It's very popular thisyear. I'm sure she will hke it.B: Er, that3.&&&&&&niceA: What size do you want?B: Sorry, I'm not sure. Oh, she's almost as4.&&&&&&asthe woman over there.A: Then Size 6 must be OK. Here you are.B:5.&&&&&&you.A : You're welcome.&
来源:2015届江苏省宿迁市七年级下学期期中测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
---Tomorrow we’ll go to the zoo for our class trip.How will we get there?--- You can get there&&&&&&&&&,but I’ll walk there.A.by bus&&&&&&&&&&& B.by a bus&&&&&&&&&& C.take a bus&&&&&&&& D.with a bus&
来源:学年北京市通州区中考二模英语卷(解析版)
In 2000, we ____ to the Great Wall and had a good timethere.A.go&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.went&&&&&&&&&&&& C.will go&&&&&&&&&&& D.have gone&
来源:2014届辽宁大石桥市八年级下期期中检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Going to an American friend’s house is very exciting.But you must remember to be polite.When to arrive& If your friend tells you to come“ around 3:00”, that means you can go there a little bit after 3:00. Butusually it is a good idea to arrive at the right time.What to bring&& It’s nice to bring somethingto your friend’s house. This could be a box of chocolates for you two to share,or maybe a movie that you can watch together. You can also bring some flowers.A little gift is a nice way to show your friend that you are excited to be athis house.How to greet&& When you visit your friend’shouse, you may also meet his parents. You should tell who you are and they maytell you their names. As a child, I went to visit my friend Paul. I call hisparents by their first names John and Mary. But now I know it is more polite tocall them Mr or Mrs Smith. You can also call them Madam or Sir.It is a cool thing to visit a friend’s house. Bepolite to your friend and your friend’s parents, and you will be invited again!1.If you are told to get to an American friend’s housearound 5:00pm, it is polite to arrive at ______ pm.A.5:02&&&&&&&&&&&& B.4:50&&&&&&&&&&&& C.4:30&&&&&&&&&&&& D.6:002.If you go to a friend’s house, you’d better take_____ with you.A.some money&&&&&& B.some flowers&&&&&& C.a car&&&&&&&&&&&& D.a knife3.When the writer want to visit his friend Paul, hecalled his friend’s father ___.A.Mr Smith&&&&&&&&& B.John&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Mary&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Mrs Smith4.The passage mainly tells us ______.A.when toarrive at your friend’s homeB.how to greetpeopleC.what to bringto your friendD.how to be agood visitor5.The passage may be from ______A.a notice onthe wallB.a letter to afriendC.an article ina magazineD.a news storyin a paper&
来源:2012届广西灌阳县八年级下学期期末质量检测英语卷
-Why are there a lot of dead fish inthe river?&& -Because they were ______ by the polluted water.&& A.caught&&&&&&&&&&& B.poisoned&&&&&&&&&& C.burned&&&&&&& D. protected&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!There aren&t any+名词单数吗?
There aren&t any+名词单数吗?
一定要加复数名词
这里带有are 和any 都是代表复数的 所以后面应该加复数名词
test相关知识
略懂社热议
单数复数都可以的
There aren’t any﹢可数名词复数

①单数句:There’s a\an…
意思是:有一个…

例:There’s a book on the desk.

②可数名词的复数句:There are some\many\lots of\a lot of﹢可数名词的复数形式,表示:有一些、许多

例:There’re a lot of books on the desk.

③不可数名词:There is some\much…

例:There’s much milk in the fridge.冰箱里有许多牛奶。

总结一下我们所学过的表示“许多”的词语:

many:只与可数名词的复数连用
many boys

much:只与不可数名词连用
much water
,much juice

a lot of=lots of既可以与可数名词的复数连用,也可以与不可数名词连用 a lot of teachers ,lots of crayons, a lot of coffee

另外,比较这两句话:

What’s in the desk? There is a book. 在课桌里有什么? 有一本书。

What’s that in the desk? It’s a book. 在课桌里那是什么? 是一本书。

注:无论回答是否单复数,问句都为单数问 (不能说成What are …?)

What’s on the wall? There are some pictures. 在墙上有什么?有些图片。

What are on the wall?

(二)there be 句型的否定句:表示….地方没有什么东西

在be动词的后面加not, 并将原有的many.some等词换成any

有这几种情况:

①单数的没有:There isn’t a\an…﹢地点,表示…地方没有一个…

There isn’t a book on the desk.

②可数名词复数的没有: There aren’t any﹢可数名词复数﹢地点,表示…地方没有多个/一些…
注:在否定句中要any

There aren’t any flowers in the garden.

③不可数名词的没有:There isn’t any﹢不可数名词地点﹢地点

There isn’t any
milk in the fridge.

拓展句型:同意句转换:

① There isn’t a\an…﹢地点,表示…地方没有一个…,还可以写成

There is no…﹢地点

例:There isn’t a book on the desk.== There is no book on the desk.

通过例句可以看出,此句中的isn’t a\an= is no

② There aren’t any﹢可数名词复数﹢地点,表示…地方没有多个/一些…,还可以写成:There are no﹢可数名词复数﹢地点

例: There aren’t any flowers in the garden.== There are no flowers in the garden.

通过例句可以看出,此句中的aren’t any= are no

③ There isn’t any﹢不可数名词地点﹢地点,还可以写成

There’s no ﹢不可数名词地点﹢地点

例:There isn’t any
milk in the fridge.= There is no milk in the fridge.

由此看出isn’t any == is no

概括:isn’t a\an= is no
aren’t any﹢复数= are no﹢复数

isn’t any == is no

只可以家复数,不可以加单数,否定句中的any 就是some的意思,但是因为前面的是aren&t是复数,所以只可以用复数
都是提示要复数的
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
外语领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 there aren t 的文章