我的理解应该是“”贩卖价“”
回复 &sunny_糕糕&
17:32:57发表的
那上面的三个文字是什么意思?宝妈知道吗?
贩卖价42000韩元
去除死皮的
认识韩文的帮忙翻译下。相关的更多内容:
[知识] [知识] [知识] [知识] [知识] [知识]
需要账号和密码的外链可能是钓鱼网站,为了您的账号和财产安全,请勿提供任何有效信息!请帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢啦,由于10/1-7正值中国国庆假期,我们计划在9月24前完成生产并安排提货,以赶上9月底的船;由于现在船期还未公布,具体装运日期会另行通知.
Considering China's National Day holiday is on 10/1-7, we plan to complete the production advanced to September 24 and arrange for the delivery of production to catch up the shipment at the end of Swe will send you further notice about the specific date of shipment due to the Unpublished schedules``
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码one day matisyahu 帮翻译一下 谢谢啦
我素CK0048
是首歌吧?歌名叫《有一天》Matisyahu原名Matthew Paul Miller(马修保罗米勒)(生于日),他希伯莱的名字是Matisyahu.歌词中文如下:有时候我躺着(躺)在月光下感谢上帝让我还继续呼吸着然后我祈祷别这么快把我带走因为我留在这是有原因的有时候,我沉溺在我的眼泪中但是我从不被此击垮所以每当被消极的情绪包围着我知道,总有一天,一切都会好转因为我这一生所等待的我一直为之祈祷的为了让人们说我们不想再打仗了再也没有战争了我们的孩子将开始玩耍有一天不再是关于赢或输我们都输了当他们以无辜的灵活为食鲜血淋湿道路继续前进 穿过水流 保持愤怒在这个迷宫里你会迷路(你的路)它也许会让你发疯 但是别让它吓得你无路可走(无路可走)有时候,我沉溺在我的眼泪中但是我从不被此击垮所以每当被消极的情绪包围着我知道,总有一天,一切都会好转因为我这一生所等待的我一直为之祈祷的为了让人们说我们不想再打仗了再也没有战争了我们的孩子将开始玩耍有一天有一天这些都将改变对所有人一视同仁停止暴力行为不再有仇恨有一天 我们都会自由都会骄傲都会为站在同一个太阳下(而感到骄傲)唱着自由的歌就像有一天我这一生所等待的我一直为之祈祷的为了让人们说我们不想再打仗了再也没有战争了我们的孩子将开始玩耍有一天英文歌词如下:sometimes I layunder the moonand thank God I'm breathingthen I praydon't take me sooncause i'm here for a reasonsometimes in my tears I drownbut I never let it get me downso when negativity surroundsI know some day it'll all turn aroundbecauseall my live I've been waiting forI've been praying forfor the people to saythat we dont wanna fight no morethey'll be no more warsand our children will playone day it's not aboutwin or losewe all losewhen they feed on the souls of the innocentblood drenched pavementkeep on moving though the waters stay ragingin this maze you can lose your way (your way)it might drive you crazy but dont let it faze you no way (no way)sometimes in my tears I drownbut I never let it get me downso when negativity surroundsI know some day it'll all turn aroundbecauseall my live I've been waiting forI've been praying forfor the people to saythat we dont wanna fight no morethey'll be no more warsand our children will playone day one day this all will changetreat people the samestop with the violencedown with the hateone day we'll all be freeand proud to beunder the same sunsinging songs of freedom likeone day all my live I've been waiting forI've been praying forfor the people to saythat we don't wanna fight no morethey'll be no more warsand our children will playone day
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你的帮忙 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信