年级 : 未知
试卷类型 : 月考试卷
试卷年份 : 2015年
地区 : 浙江
试卷来源 : 学而思网校
单项选择*2015学年浙江永嘉楠江中学高二上第二次月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
Each of the students,working hard at his or her lessons,
to go to university.
解析试题分析:句意:每一位学习努力的学生都希望能够考上大学。A. hope 一般现在时,复数B. hopes 一般现在时单数 C. hoping 现在分词表示主动D. hoped一般过去时。题干是在描述事实。用一般现在时,主语是each是单数形式,working是非谓语形式作定语,后面的谓语动词用单数。故选B。考点:考查主谓一致的用法。
I strongly suggest the person ________ out and explain all that has happened.
A.referred to stand
B.was referred to stand
C.was referred to standing
D.referred to standing
解析试题分析:句意:我强烈要求被提及的那个人站出来解释所发生的一切。suggest后面是虚拟语气,谓语动词用should+动词原形,should可以省略,用stand,“提及”refer to 做the person的后置定语,用过去分词表示被动 。故选A。考点:考查非谓语动词和虚拟语气的用法。
— Shall I open the window to let some fresh air in? —No,________
A.I’d rather not
B.I’d rather you not
C.I’d rather you didn’t
D.I’d like not to
解析试题分析:句意:--用不用我打开窗户透透气。---不用了,我宁愿你不打开。A. I’d rather not是I’d rather not open the window的省略句,意思是“我不愿意去开窗”。B. I’d rather you not,I’d rather后不跟you not结构,B项语法不正确。C. I’d rather you didn’t I’d rather后可跟从句,虚拟语气,从句中的谓语动词用一般过去时态,表示与现实相反D. I’d like not to此项语法不正确 应该用wouldn'tliketodo sth.。故选C。考点:考查虚拟语气和省略的用法。
If you don’t know that _____ is the mother of success, you are sure to be _____ in life.
A. failure
B. a failure
C. failure
D. a failure
解析试题分析:句意:如果你不知道失败是成功之母,你一定是生活中的一个失败者。第一个空“失败”是不可数名词,前面不用冠词,第二个空“一个失败者”,前面用不定冠词。故选D。考点:考查名词的用法。
It is everyone’s duty to ______the rules of our school.
B.observe
解析试题分析:句意:遵守我们学校的规章制度是每一位师生的职责。A. watch 观看
B. observe 遵守;观察
C. notice 注意到D. see看见。根据句意,故选B。考点:考查动词的用法。
It is very ______ that she will ring me tonight.
B.possibly
C.probably
D.perhaps
解析试题分析:句意:很有可能她今晚会给我打电话。A. likely 形容词“可能的”
B. possibly副词“可能的”
C. probably副词“可能的”
D. perhaps副词“可能的”。be动词后用形容词,故选A。考点:考查形容词的用法。
I regret ______ you that my daughter has already regretted ______ out with you. So leave her alone and don’t bother her any more.
A. dating(约会)
B. to date
C. dating
D. to date
解析试题分析:句意:我很遗憾要对你说我的女儿已经感到很后悔和你约会,因此让她一个人清静清静别再打搅她了。 固定短语regret to do遗憾要做某事, regret doing后悔做过某事,故选C。考点:考查动词短语的用法。
Born in a family that was________, Mr. Bingley attracted many ladies of the town.
A.worse off
B.badly off
C.better off
D.well off
解析试题分析:句意:宾利先生出生在富有家庭,他吸引了镇上很多女性。A. worse off
更穷的B. badly off 贫穷的
C. better off 更富的
D. well off富有的。根据句意,故选D。考点:考查形容词短语的用法。
The old man was found
on the floor
A.lying;dead
B.lying;death
C.lying;died
D.laying;dead
解析试题分析:句意:这位老人被发现时,躺在地板上去世了。A. lying“平躺;位于”现在分词表示主动正在;dead形容词“死的” B. lying “平躺;位于”现在分词表示主动正在;death 名词“死亡”
C. lying “平躺;位于”现在分词表示主动正在;died动词“死” D. laying l “下蛋;产卵”现在分词表示主动正在;dead形容词“死的”。第一个空“发现某人正躺着”填lying,第二个空用形容词表示状态“死了”。故选A。考点:考查非谓语动词和形容词的用法。
Scientists are convinced ________ the positive effect of laughter _______ physical and mental health.
解析试题分析:句意:科学家们确信大笑在身体和心理健康方面的积极作用。A. of所属关系; at 在某地
B. by凭借; in在内部
C. of“的”; on 在某方面
D. on在某方面; at在某地。第一个空be convinced of 确信,第二个空“在某方面”。故选C。考点:考查介词的用法。
完型填空2015学年浙江永嘉楠江中学高二上第二次月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
In the movie Cast Away, Tom Hanks
a man named Chunk Noland. Chunk is a businessman who is always
busy that he has little time for his friends. One day Chunk is on a
across the Pacific Ocean when suddenly his plane crashes. Chunk survives the crash and
a deserted island.On the island, Chunk has to learn to survive all
. He has to learn how to collect water, hunt for food, and make fire. Perhaps the most difficult challenge is
to survive without friends.
survive, Chunk develop a friendship with
friend----a volleyball he calls Wilson.Chunk learns a lot about himself when he is alone on the island. He realizes that he hasn’t been a very good friend
he has always been thinking about himself. During his five years on the island, Chunk learns how to be a good friend to Wilson
Wilson is just a volleyball. Chunk learns that we need friends to
happiness and sorrow, and that it is important to have someone to care about. He also learns that he
more about his friends. When he makes friends with Wilson, he understands that friendship is about
and that we must give as much as we take.The lesson we can
Chunk and all the others who have unusual friends is that friends are teachers. Friendship helps us understand who we are, why we need each other and
we can do for each other.
A.lands on
B.hides away
C.jumps to
A.So that
B.In order to
C.In order that
A.an unusual
B.a popular
C.a lovely
D.a usual
D.because
【小题10】
【小题11】
【小题12】
A.has cared
B.should care
C.should have care
D.could have cared
【小题13】
A.reasons
B.feelings
【小题14】
A.set down
C.learn from
【小题15】
答案【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】D【小题4】A【小题5】B【小题6】A【小题7】B【小题8】A【小题9】D【小题10】D【小题11】A【小题12】C【小题13】B【小题14】C【小题15】D
解析试题分析:本文讲述了一部电影《荒岛余生》,我们可以从中学到的教训是朋友就是老师。友谊帮助我们明白我们是谁,我们为什么需要彼此,我们能为彼此做些什么。【小题1】考查动词和语境理解.. A. adds 增加;补充说B. plays 玩耍;扮演角色C. shows 展示D.
joins加入。在电影《荒岛余生》中,汤姆汉克斯扮演了查克这个角色。选B。【小题2】A. such 如此+冠词B. too 太,非常
C. so 如此+形容词
D. well好的。查克是一个商人总是非常忙以至于没有时间和朋友相处。so busy that如此忙以至于,选C.。【小题3】A. boat 船只B. train 火车C. car 汽车D. plane飞机。有一天查克搭乘的航班飞越太平洋,突然飞机坠毁了。选D.。【小题4】A. lands on
着陆B. hides away 藏起来
C. jumps to 跳上去D. finds发现。查克在事故中幸存,着落到一个荒芜的小岛上。选A.。【小题5】A. lonely 孤独B. alone 独自一人C. along 沿着D. long长的。在岛上,查克学会了独自生存。选B。【小题6】A .how 如何B. when
何时C. where 哪里D. who谁。最难的挑战就是如何在没有朋友的情况下活下来。选A.。【小题7】A. So that 为了+句子B. In order to 为了+动词原形C. In order that 为了+句子 D. So如此+形容词 。为了生存,查克和一个排球成为了朋友。选B。【小题8】A. an unusual 一个不寻常B. a popular 一个受欢迎的C. a lovely一个可爱的 D. a usual一个普通的。查克和一个不寻常的朋友建立了友谊,它是一个排球。选A.。【小题9】A. when 当时B. while当时+延续性动词 C. since 自从;因为 D. because因为。他意识到自己不是一个很好的朋友,因为以前总是只考虑自己。选D.。【小题10】A. if 如果B. even甚至
C. but 但是D. though尽管。在岛上的五年里,他学会了怎样成为威尔逊的朋友,尽管威尔逊只是一个排球。选D.。【小题11】A. share
分享B. calm 冷静C. list
列表D. give给予。查克明白了我们都需要朋友与我们同甘共苦。选A.。【小题12】A. has cared 关心 B. should care 应该关心C. should have care
本应该关心 D. could have cared本可以关心。他也明白了自己本应该多关心自己的朋友。选C.。【小题13】A. reasons
理由B. feelings 感受 C. feel
感觉D. advice建议。当和威尔逊成为朋友后,他理解了友谊是一种感受。给予才能有回报。选B。【小题14】A. set down 记下 B. learn 得知 C. learn from 从中学习D. study学习。我们可以从中学到的教训是朋友就是老师。选C.。【小题15】考查连词和语境理解。. A. how 如何B. which 那一个C. that 连接词D. what什么。友谊帮助我们明白我们是谁,我们为什么需要彼此,我们能为彼此做些什么。选D.。考点:电影故事类文章
阅读理解2015学年浙江永嘉楠江中学高二上第二次月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
Eating too much fatty food,exercising too little and smoking can raise your future risk of heart disease. But there is another factor that can cause your heart problems more immediately:the air you breathe.Previous studies have linked high exposure(暴露)to environmental pollution to an increased risk of heart problems, but two analyses now show that poor air quality can cause heart attack or stroke(中风) within as little as a few hours after exposure. In one report of the research, scientists found that people exposed to high levels of pollutants(污染物)were up to 5% more likely to suffer a heart attack within days of exposure than those with lower exposure. Another study of stroke patients showed that even air that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency(EPA)considers to be of
“moderate”(良好) quality and relatively safe for our health can raise the risk of stroke as much as 34% within 12 to 14 hours of exposure.The authors of both studies stress that these risks are relatively small for healthy people and certainly modest compared with other risk factors such as smoking and high blood pressure. However, it is important to be aware of these dangers because everyone is exposed to air pollution regardless of lifestyle choices. So stricter regulation by the EPA of pollutants may not only improve environmental air quality but could also become necessary to protect public health.【小题1】 The text mainly discusses the relationship between _________.
A.heart problems and air quality
B.heart problems and exercising
C.heart problems and smoking
D.heart problems and fatty food
【小题2】 The underlined word “modest” in Paragraph 3 most probably means _________ .
A.relatively high
B.extremely low
C.relatively low
D.extremely high
【小题3】 We can learn from the text that __________?
A.eating fatty food has immediate effects on your heart.
B.the EPA conducted many studies on air quality.
C.moderate air quality is more harmful than smoking.
D.stricter regulations on pollutants should be made.
【小题4】The author’s purpose of writing the text is most likely to _________ .
B.persuade
C.describe
D.entertain
答案【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】D【小题4】A
解析试题分析:本文主要讲述了另一个导致心脏疾病的因素---空气质量,并客观地呈现了两个长期暴露于污染的环境下健康研究。【小题1】细节理解题。根据第一段But there is another factor that can cause your heart problems more immediately:the air you breathe.得知本文主要讲空气质量和心脏疾病的关系。选A。【小题2】词义猜测题。根据第三段The authors of both studies stress that these risks are relatively small for healthy people and certainly modest compared with other risk factors such as smoking and high blood pressure.得知这些风险对健康的影响与吸烟和高血压相比相对较小。A. relatively high 相对来说高B. extremely low 极其低C. relatively low 相对来说低
D. extremely high极其高。选C。【小题3】推理判断题。根据最后一段So stricter regulation by the EPA of pollutants may not only improve environmental air quality but could also become necessary to protect public health.得知环保部门应该建立更严格的规章制度来约束污染物,改善空气质量。选D。【小题4】作者态度题。本文作者客观地呈现了两个研究,是起到告知的作用。选A。考点:科研类文章
Plastic surgery is becoming popular with young people. But just a few days ago, it took the life of a pop singer in China. Wang Bei, 24, a former singer on Super Girl, died on Nov 15 during plastic surgery in Wuhan, Hubei province. The young singer’s jaw suddenly started bleeding during the procedure, blocking her throat and causing her to suffocate.The Ministry of Health stepped in on Nov 27, calling on health authorities all over China to increase supervision of the country’s medical plastic surgery industry. It also told the Hubei health department to look into Wang’s death and “to make the results of the investigation public as soon as possible”Wang’s death has raised concerns about the dangers of plastic surgery in China. In China, people, especially youngsters, are becoming more and more conscious of their looks and are willing to go to great lengths to make themselves look more attractive. Today, many young people see plastic surgery as the key to love, wealth and success.Ding Xiaobang, a plastic surgeon at the Peking Union Medical College Hospital, said that in the past decade, he had seen a growing number of patients, like Wang Bei, who were young and naturally good-looking. “They want to improve their appearance to find better opportunities in work and in marriage,” said Ding.Zhao, 23, a student at the Beijing International Studies University, spent 3,000 yuan on a eyelid tuck before graduating this year. She said: “ Of course I want to look prettier. I want to make a good impression on potential employers.”Ding also owed this trend to frustration. “Some are frustrated with life and use surgery as a way to try and recover,” said Ding.But a lot of people ignore the risk and danger of plastic surgery. In 12 years as a doctor, Zhu Wenbo from Chengdu has often seen unsuccessful plastic surgeries.“ I’ve met several people whose faces were ruined by plastic surgery, and helping them recover is difficult,” said Zhu.Being yourself is the most beautiful thing in the world. But if you are considering plastic surgery, here is some advice from experts:1. Choose qualified hospitals, especially those with a good reputation for plastic surgery. Avoid beauty salons.2. Do not expect too much from changing your appearance. It can only change your face or another body part in certain ways. And safety should always come first.【小题1】 What does the underlined phrase “ go to great length” mean in para3 ?
A.go as long as
B.try one’s best
C.spend a lot of money
D.go through all kinds of difficulties
【小题2】 What is NOT the reason for so many young people go to plastic surgery?
A.to make themselves more attractive
B.to improve their appearance and find better job opportunities
C.to seek better opportunities in marriage.
D.to stay young forever.
【小题3】 What kind of lesson can we draw from Wang Bei’s case?
A.Sometimes people can even sacrifice life to pursue beauty.
B.Being natural beauty is the most beautiful thing so there is no need to have plastic surgeries.
C.Choose qualified hospitals to do the plastic surgery if you really need one.
D.Accidents can always happen during the plastic surgery so never try it.
【小题4】 What is the best title of this passage?
A.The death of Wang Bei.
B.Plastic surgery—better job, better marriage.
C.The price of beauty.
D.Some advice on plastic surgery.
答案【小题1】B【小题2】D【小题3】C【小题4】C
解析试题分析:本文讲述超女王贝整容而死的这一美丽的代价,告诫人们要珍惜自然美。【小题1】词义猜测题。根据第三段In China, people, especially youngsters, are becoming more and more conscious of their looks and are willing to go to great lengths to make themselves look more attractive. 在中国,越来越多的年轻人关注自己的外表,愿意去尽最大努力是自己看起来迷人。划线词翻译为“努力做某事” A. go as long as
走很远B. try one’s best努力做
C. spend a lot of money 花大量钱
D. go through all kinds of difficulties尽力各种困难。选B。【小题2】细节理解题。根据to make themselves look more attractive. Today, many young people see plastic surgery as the key to love, wealth and success. 和They want to improve their appearance to find better opportunities in work and in marriage,” said Ding.得知年轻人整容为了让自己看起来迷人,得到理想婚姻,得到工作机会。但没有说到永葆青春。选D。【小题3】推理判断题。根据最后一段的两条建议得知,非要整容一定要选正规的医院去做手术。选C。【小题4】最佳标题。根据超女王贝整容而死的这一美丽的代价,告诫人们要珍惜自然美。选C。考点:新闻报道类文章
When I was about 12, I had an enemy, a girl who liked to point out my shortcomings. Week by week her list grew: I was very thin, I wasn’t a good student, I talked too much, I was too proud, and so on. I tried to hear all this as long as I could. At last, I became very angry. I ran to my father with tears in my eyes.He listened to me quietly, and then he asked. “Are the things she says true or not? Janet, didn’t you ever wonder what you’re really like? Well, you now have that girl’s opinion. Go and make a list of everything she said and mark the points that are true. Pay no attention to the other things she said.”I did as he told me. To my great surprise, I discovered that about half the things were true. Some of them I couldn’t change (like being very thin), but a good number I could—and suddenly I wanted to change. For the first time I got a fairly clear picture of myself.I brought the list back to Daddy. He refused to take it. “That’s just for you,” he said. “You know better than anyone else the truth about yourself. But you have to learn to listen, not just close your ears in anger and feel hurt. When something said about you is true, you’ll find it will be of help to you. Don’t shut your ears. Listen to them all, but hear the truth and do what you know is the right thing to do.”Daddy’s advice has returned to me at many important moments. In my life, I’ve never had a better piece of advice.【小题1】 Which do you think would be the best title for this passage?
A.Not an Enemy, but the Best Friend
B.The Best Advice I’ve Ever Had
C.My Father
D.My Childhood
【小题2】 What does “Week by week her list grew” mean?
A.Week by week she discovered more shortcomings of mine and pointed them out to me.
B.She had made a list of my shortcomings and she kept on adding new ones to it so that it was growing longer and longer.
C.I was having more and more shortcomings as time went on.
D.Week by week, my shortcomings grew more serious.
【小题3】 Why did her father listen to her quietly?
A.Because he believed that what her daughter’s “enemy” said was mostly true.
B.Because he had been so angry with his daughter’s shortcomings that he wanted to show this by keeping silent for a while.
C.Because he knew that his daughter would not listen to him at that moment.
D.Because he wasn’t quite sure which girl was telling the truth.
【小题4】 What did the father do after he had heard his daughter’s complaint?
A.He told her not to pay any attention to what her “enemy” had said.
B.He criticized (批评) her and told her to overcome her shortcomings.
C.He told her to write down all that her “enemy” had said about her and pay attention only to the things that were true.
D.He refused to take the list and have a look at it.
答案【小题1】B【小题2】A【小题3】A【小题4】C
解析试题分析:作者在12岁时,有个朋友总是指责她的缺点,作者一开始难以承受,但是后来在爸爸的帮助下,意识到那些吹毛求疵的话是她所得到的最好的建议。【小题1】最佳标题。根据文章最后作者惊讶的发现“敌人”给自己指出的毛病自己的确存在,最后意识到这是自己得到的最好的建议。选B。【小题2】猜测词义题。根据第一段得知作者在12岁时,遇到一个总挑自己毛病的“敌人”,而且“敌人”给自己挑出的不足与日俱增。选A。【小题3】推理判断题。通过爸爸建议孩子有则改之,无则加勉,得知爸爸知道女儿的“敌人”给她挑出的缺点的确存在。选A。【小题4】细节理解题。根据第二段Go and make a list of everything she said and mark the points that are true. Pay no attention to the other things she said.得知爸爸听完女儿的牢骚后,建议她列个表,只关注“敌人”说的对的内容。选C。考点:故事类文章
单词拼写2015学年浙江永嘉楠江中学高二上第二次月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
【小题1】The mailman d___________ mails twice a day in this area.【小题2】Recently plenty of rice grown in that country has been e _________ to many other countries.【小题3】The bird was caught in the net and was s___________ to get free.【小题4】He is a f________ as an artist, but a success as a teacher.【小题5】If we work with a strong will, we can o________ any difficulty, no matter how great it is.【小题6】We shouldn’t be unhappy about being b ________ off — many families are much poorer than we are.【小题7】I am c______________ that you’ll succeed as long as you keep on trying.【小题8】T________ to his timely help, we were able to arrive before it was completely dark.
答案【小题1】delivers【小题2】exported【小题3】struggling【小题4】failure【小题5】overcome【小题6】badly【小题7】convinced /certain【小题8】Thank
解析【小题1】这个邮递员每天在这个地区收发两次邮件。陈述现在的状态用一般现在时,主语是单数,谓语也用单数填 delivers。【小题2】最近这个国家种植的水稻已经被出口到很多其它的国家。“被出口”填过去分词exported。【小题3】小鸟被网抓住,一直在挣扎着想要自由。用过去进行时struggling。【小题4】作为艺术家他是一个失败者,做老师很成功。“一个失败者”填 failure。【小题5】如果你工作时有极大的毅力,你就能克服一切困难。情态动词后用动词原形overcome。【小题6】我们不应该因为贫穷而不开心,有很多家庭比我们过得还要艰难。贫穷填badly off。【小题7】我确信只要你坚持就一定能够成功。be动词后用形容词convinced /certain 。【小题8】多亏他的及时帮助,我们能在天黑前赶到。多亏Thanks to。考点:词汇的运用
信息匹配2015学年浙江永嘉楠江中学高二上第二次月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
Love, success, happiness, family and freedom ---- how important are these values to you? Here is one interview which explores the fundamental questions in life.【小题1】_______My name is Misbah, 27 years old. I was born in a war-torn area. Right now I’m a web designer.【小题2】_______My parents used to take us to hunt birds, climb trees, and play in the fields. For me it was like a holiday because we were going to have fun all day long. Those are my great memories.【小题3】_______Yes. As life was very hard, I used to work to help bring money in for the family. I spent my childhood working, with responsibilities beyond my age. However, it taught me to deal with problems all alone. I learnt to be independent.【小题4】_______My parents supported me until I came of age. I want to give back what I’ve got. That’s our way. But I am working in another city. My only contact with my parents now is through the phone, but I hate using it. It filters out your emotion and leaves your voice only. My deepest feelings should be pleased through sight, hearing and touch.
答案【小题1】B【小题2】A【小题3】D【小题4】C
解析【小题1】根据下文的自我介绍,可知前面询问对方是否能先介绍一下自己。选B。【小题2】下面说父母带我们捕鸟、爬山、在田野中玩耍这些是我最美好的回忆。得知前面问哪些是你最美好的回忆。选A。【小题3】下面讲到在童年时期自己就工作补贴家用。说明前面问道童年对作者的意义,选D。【小题4】下文说到自己在另一个城市工作,常和父母打电话,但是自己不喜欢这种感觉。得知前面问道如何与父母联系。选C。考点:对话类文章
书面表达2015学年浙江永嘉楠江中学高二上第二次月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
某英语报纸正举行“我的选修课程(elective course)体验”主题征文活动。请你根据以下提纲,用英语写一篇短文,准备投稿。o An elective course you have attended this term and why you chose ito One of the unforgettable experiences with this courseo What you have learned from this experience注意:(1) 短文须包括上述内容,应适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;(2) 文中不得出现真实人名、校名等信息;(3) 词数;100左右。开头部分已给出(不计词数)。One of the elective courses I have attended this term is __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
答案One of the elective courses I have attended this term is “Appreciating Songs in English.” I chose this course because I am really fond of English and I just love singing!In one of the classes, we discussed the American song “Country Roads, Take Me Home” sung by John Denver. When we were asked to share our opinions, I was surprised at the rich culture behind the wonderful music. It is a song about the real life of ordinary American people.I am still quite excited about taking this course, because it is a time for me to learn and act as well as to enrich myself.
相关试卷推荐
学科 : 生物
地区 : 湖北
年份 : 2015 年
地区 : 吉林
年份 : 2015 年
地区 : 山东