连词成句andy the tomere pep talkss lady the shop in

Andy went home from school by bus one day. When an old woman carrying a basket full of apples got onto the bus, Andy________his seat. The old woman________her thanks to him and before she got off, she____ three big apples and said, "I want to give you these three________apples. Tell one apple your wish, eat it and then wait and see."The next day Andy went to a park with the apples. "I wish to be tall and strong." Andy said when he saw boys playing baseball there. He ate the first apple and grew into a very tall boy. But all the boys ran away with________when they saw this.Andy was sad. He took out another apple and said, “I wish to be famous so as to have lots of friends.” With these words, he ate the second apple. But when hundreds of reporters tried to interview him, he had to hide himself to________them. Andy’s third wish was to be one of the richest men in the world. But when his wish came true, he found himself still________. One night Andy________the old lady again in the street. She saw he was not in high spirits and asked him what he really wanted to be. "I just want to be________!" Andy said. Suddenly he was at the____again. One of the boys came up and said to him, "Come on and play with us!"【小题1】A.refusedB.offeredC.keptD.shook【小题2】A.expressedB.explainedC.imaginedD.regretted【小题3】A.checked outB.pointed outC.picked outD.sold out【小题4】A.bitterB.plainC.magicD.funny【小题5】A.joyB.prideC.courageD.fear【小题6】A.avoidB.controlC.receiveD.warn【小题7】A.lonely B.silentC.livelyD.excellent【小题8】A.came downB.came up withC.came toD.came across【小题9】A.himB.meC.themD.you【小题10】A.busB.streetC.parkD.heaven
& Unit知识点 & “Andy went home from ...”习题详情
156位同学学习过此题,做题成功率61.5%
Andy went home from school by bus one day. When an old woman carrying a basket full of apples got onto the bus, Andy&&&&&&&&his seat. The old woman&&&&&&&&her thanks to him and before she got off, she&&&&&&& three big apples and said, "I want to give you these three&&&&&&&&apples. Tell one apple your wish, eat it and then wait and see."The next day Andy went to a park with the apples. "I wish to be tall and strong." Andy said when he saw boys playing baseball there. He ate the first apple and grew into a very tall boy. But all the boys ran away with&&&&&&&&when they saw this.&Andy was sad. He took out another apple and said, “I wish to be famous so as to have lots of friends.” With these words, he ate the second apple. But when hundreds of reporters tried to interview him, he had to hide himself to&&&&&&&&them. Andy’s third wish was to be one of the richest men in the world. But when his wish came true, he found himself still&&&&&&&&. One night Andy&&&&&&&&the old lady again in the street. She saw he was not in high spirits and asked him what he really wanted to be. "I just want to be&&&&&&&&!" Andy said. Suddenly he was at the&&&&&again. One of the boys came up and said to him, "Come on and play with us!"【小题1】A.refusedB.offeredC.keptD.shook【小题2】A.expressedB.explainedC.imaginedD.regretted【小题3】A.checked outB.pointed outC.picked outD.sold out【小题4】A.bitterB.plainC.magicD.funny【小题5】A.joyB.prideC.courageD.fear【小题6】A.avoidB.controlC.receiveD.warn【小题7】A.lonely B.silentC.livelyD.excellent【小题8】A.came downB.came up withC.came toD.came across【小题9】A.himB.meC.themD.you【小题10】A.busB.streetC.parkD.heavenB&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-广东省汕头市金平区中考模拟英语试卷
分析与解答
揭秘难题真相,上天天练!
习题“Andy went home from school by bus one day. When an old woman carrying a basket full of apples got onto th...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文讲述了安迪在乘车回家的路上因为给一位老人让座,老人为感谢他而给了他3个苹果,并告诉他只要许下愿望并吃掉一个苹果,愿望就会实现。安迪先后成为了一个高大强壮的人、出名的人、最有钱的人,但是他依然孤独。当再次遇到那位老人时,安迪要求成为他原来的自己。【小题1】考查动词及语境的理解。refused:拒绝:&,offered&:提供&&, kept:保留, shook:摇晃。根据下文The old woman&---thanks to him的描述可知,安迪给老人让座。故选B。【小题2】考查动词及语境的理解。express&:表达, explain&:解释, imagine:想象, regret:遗憾。根据下文I want to give you these three---apples的描述可知,老人给了3个苹果安迪以表达谢意。故选A。【小题3】考查动词短语及语境的理解。checked out:检查, pointed out:指出&&,picked out&:拣出&,sold out:卖完。根据语境,此处指的是老人从篮子里拣出3个苹果给安迪。选C。【小题4】考查形容词及语境的理解。bitter:苦的,plain:平淡的,&magic魔幻的, funny:有趣的。联系下文,老人给安迪的3个苹果可以实现愿望,具有魔力。故应选C。【小题5】考查形容词及语境的理解。joy&:高兴的&,pride:自豪的, courage&:有勇气的, fear:害怕的。根据前文all the boys ran away的描述推测,孩子们是因为害怕而跑开了。故选D。【小题6】考查动词及语境的理解。avoid:逃避, control&:控制, receive:接受, warn:警告。根据前文he had to hide himself的描述可知,安迪不得不躲起来以逃避记者的采访。故选A。【小题7】考查形容词及语境的理解。lonely:孤独的 ,silent:沉默的&, lively&:活跃的, excellent:优秀的。联系上下文的描述可知,此处指的是安迪依然感到孤独。故选A。【小题8】考查动词短语及语境的理解。came down:下来, came up with:想出(主意、办法), came to:来到, came across :遇到。根据下文可知,此处指的是安迪再次遇见了那位老人。故选D。【小题9】考查代词及语境的理解。根据语境,安迪的3个愿望都没有收到满意的效果,因此他想成为他原来的自己。故应选B。【小题10】考查名词及语境的理解。bus:公共汽车, street&:大街,& park:公园&&,heaven:天堂。根据语境,安迪是从公园许下第一个愿望开始变成现在的状况的,他要求变成原来的自己,因此他又回到了公园。故选C。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Andy went home from school by bus one day. When an old woman carrying a basket full of apples got on...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
找提分点,上天天练!
与“Andy went home from school by bus one day. When an old woman carrying a basket full of apples got onto th...”相似的题目:
--- &&&&&do you take exercise?--- Twice a week.How manyHow muchHow oftenHow long
Don’t throw away the waste paper. It needs &&&&&so that it can be reused.to destroydestroyingto collectcolleting
根据短文内容,从短文后的A-E选择中,选出适当的选项补全短文,并将代表句子的字母填写在答题卡相应的题号位置上。There are two days we shouldn't worry about in our life. One is yesterday, 【小题1】&&&&.& Yesterday is gone forever. &&&&【小题2】&&&&. So it is useless to worry about it.We cannot control tomorrow. &&&&【小题3】, maybe something good or bad. No matter tomorrow is sunny or cloudy, the sun will rise as usual.So we have only one day left. What is it? &&&&【小题4】. Today is the most important for everyone. It is the only day for us to fight for ourselves. We can control it. We can choose what to do and what not to do. We can choose how to do it. Treasure Today, 【小题5】&&&&.A.& We cannot
change what you said or what you did yesterdayB.& We don't
know what will happen next dayC.& Yes, it
is TodayD.& because
it is our wealth财富 in
our handE.& and the
other one is
tomorrow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
“Andy went home from ...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到题库,查看习题“Andy went home from school by bus one day. When an old woman carrying a basket full of apples got onto the bus, Andy________his seat. The old woman________her thanks to him and before she got off, she____ three big apples and said, "I want to give you these three________apples. Tell one apple your wish, eat it and then wait and see."The next day Andy went to a park with the apples. "I wish to be tall and strong." Andy said when he saw boys playing baseball there. He ate the first apple and grew into a very tall boy. But all the boys ran away with________when they saw this.Andy was sad. He took out another apple and said, “I wish to be famous so as to have lots of friends.” With these words, he ate the second apple. But when hundreds of reporters tried to interview him, he had to hide himself to________them. Andy’s third wish was to be one of the richest men in the world. But when his wish came true, he found himself still________. One night Andy________the old lady again in the street. She saw he was not in high spirits and asked him what he really wanted to be. "I just want to be________!" Andy said. Suddenly he was at the____again. One of the boys came up and said to him, "Come on and play with us!"【小题1】A.refusedB.offeredC.keptD.shook【小题2】A.expressedB.explainedC.imaginedD.regretted【小题3】A.checked outB.pointed outC.picked outD.sold out【小题4】A.bitterB.plainC.magicD.funny【小题5】A.joyB.prideC.courageD.fear【小题6】A.avoidB.controlC.receiveD.warn【小题7】A.lonely B.silentC.livelyD.excellent【小题8】A.came downB.came up withC.came toD.came across【小题9】A.himB.meC.themD.you【小题10】A.busB.streetC.parkD.heaven”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Andy went home from school by bus one day. When an old woman carrying a basket full of apples got onto the bus, Andy________his seat. The old woman________her thanks to him and before she got off, she____ three big apples and said, "I want to give you these three________apples. Tell one apple your wish, eat it and then wait and see."The next day Andy went to a park with the apples. "I wish to be tall and strong." Andy said when he saw boys playing baseball there. He ate the first apple and grew into a very tall boy. But all the boys ran away with________when they saw this.Andy was sad. He took out another apple and said, “I wish to be famous so as to have lots of friends.” With these words, he ate the second apple. But when hundreds of reporters tried to interview him, he had to hide himself to________them. Andy’s third wish was to be one of the richest men in the world. But when his wish came true, he found himself still________. One night Andy________the old lady again in the street. She saw he was not in high spirits and asked him what he really wanted to be. "I just want to be________!" Andy said. Suddenly he was at the____again. One of the boys came up and said to him, "Come on and play with us!"【小题1】A.refusedB.offeredC.keptD.shook【小题2】A.expressedB.explainedC.imaginedD.regretted【小题3】A.checked outB.pointed outC.picked outD.sold out【小题4】A.bitterB.plainC.magicD.funny【小题5】A.joyB.prideC.courageD.fear【小题6】A.avoidB.controlC.receiveD.warn【小题7】A.lonely B.silentC.livelyD.excellent【小题8】A.came downB.came up withC.came toD.came across【小题9】A.himB.meC.themD.you【小题10】A.busB.streetC.parkD.heaven”相似的习题。高二年级英语期末考试_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高二年级英语期末考试
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢【图文】9BUnit4复习课件_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读