she is lilin对宾语从句提问提问怎么提

4发现相似题一.对划线部分提问1.He is doing his homework in the room.(划线部分in the room)2.She is wearing yellow sandals.(划线部分yellow sandals)二.根据汉语补充英文句子,每空一词他们在聚会上正玩得开心.They are_____ _____ _____ _____at the party.
血刺怪怪520
1.Where is he doing his homework?提问提点用 where2.What is she wearing?对宾语提问 用 what3.having a great time
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Where is he doing his homework?What is she wearing?having
祝你学习进步望采纳
1.Where is he doing his homework? 2.What is she wearing? 3.having a good time
Where is he doing his homework?What is she wearing?having a good time
Where is he doing his homework?What is she wearing?
扫描下载二维码对划线部分提问[解题过程]
对划线部分提问[解题过程]
& 做对划线部分提问这类题目时,要注意二点:即一是要找准正确的疑问词;二是要把陈述句的语序变成为一般疑问句的语序。将陈述句变成为一般疑问句的方法有二种:即一是采用调换式,二是采用加Do式。这里的找疑问词是十分关键的,也是难点所在。下面就如何找准疑问词,提供25个例句给大家,通过这些例句,以期达到举一仿三、抛砖引玉之作用。[解题过程]1。对职业、姓名提问,用what:His&father&is&a&worker.→What′s&his&father?She&is&Wei&Hua.→What&is&her&name.2.对宾语部分提问,用what:He&said&he&would&visit&the&Great&Wall.→What&did&he&say?3.对人或物的外部特征提问,用what&…&like:She&is&very&fat.→What&is&she&like?4.对日期提问,用what&(is&the&date):It&is&May&1&today.→What′s&the&date&today?5.对星期的名称提问,用what&day:It&was&Friday&yesterday.→What&day&was&it&yesterday?6.对时刻提问,用what&time:It&is&five&o′clock&now.→What&time&is&it&now?7.对目的状语提问,用what&…&for:He&came&here&to&ask&for&his&bike.→What&did&he&come&here&for?8.对天气提问,用what&…&like或how:It&is&cloudy&today.→What&is&it&like&today?&或How&is&it&today?9.对表示起点的状语提问,用since&what&time或since&when:Great&changes&have&taken&place&since&1978.→Since&what&time&have&great&changes&taken&place?&或Since&when&have&great&changes&taken&place?10.对身份提问,用who:He&is&my&father.→Who&is&he?11.对指人或物的所有格提问,用whose:This&is&my&book.→Whose&book&is&this?12.对指人的宾语提问,用who或whom:He&is&waiting&for&me.→Who&is&he&waiting&for?&或Whom&is&he&waiting&for?13.对身体状况、行为方式提问,用how:My&sister&is&ill&today.→How&is&your&sister&today?I′ll&go&to&school&on&foot.→How&will&you&go&to&school?14.对延续的一段时间状语提问,用how&long:He&has&lived&in&Shanghai&for&five&years.→How&long&has&he&lived&in&Shanghai?15.对长度提问,用how&long:Our&ciassroom&is&ten&metres&long.→How&long&is&our&classroom?16.对表示频度的状语提问,用how&often:He&writes&to&his&parents&once&a&month.→How&often&does&he&write&to&his&parents?17.对表示多久以后动作将发生的状语提问,用how&soon:He&will&be&back&in&a&week.→How&soon&will&he&be&back?18.对距离提问,用how&far:It&is&five&kilometers&from&our&school&to&their&village.→How&far&is&it&from&our&school&to&their&village?19.对重量提问,用how&heavy:He&weighs&70&kilograms.→How&heavy&does&he&weigh?20.对可数名词数量进行提问,用how&many:He&has&been&to&the&Great&Wall&twice.→How&many&times&has&he&been&the&Great&Wall?21.对价格提问,用how&much:The&bike&is&worth&300&yuan.→How&much&is&the&bike&worth?22.对年龄提问,用how&old:His&sister&is&only&six&years&old.→23.对地点状语提问,用where:My&aunt&lives&in&Shanghai.→Where&does&your&aunt&live?24.对笼统的时间状语提问,用when:He&began&to&learn&English&when&he&was&five.→When&did&he&begin&to&learn&English?25.对原因状语提问,用why:He&didn′t&come&to&school&because&he&was&ill.→Why&didn′t&he&come&to&school?
发表评论:
馆藏&14896
TA的最新馆藏[转]&i ask her who she is 中的her充当什么那还有什么情况是像这样两个宾语的?是不是后一个是相当于宾补呢?只要从句充当宾或宾补都是宾语从句,
赏叶威武圉
I ask her who she is 我问她她是谁I是主语,ask是谓语,her 和who she is 都是宾语,动词后可以引导双宾语,本句就是这个结构
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
宾语呀我问她是谁
扫描下载二维码She is going to work hard at English this term.对work hard at English 提问.______ _________ she ___ _____ _____ this term?
在陈述句中把要提问的部分挡住,我们知道句子中缺少了不定式宾语.因此提问的对象就是句子中的宾语成分.因此应该采用what引导的特殊疑问句.what在疑问句中充当宾语What is she going to do this term?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
What is she going to do this term?
what is she going to do
how ,is ,going ,to ,do
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 lilinoscar 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信