还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢这些全部英语题怎么做?&
现在的孩子
singing nice to go bike bus meansDoes goHow does goby bikeWhat does doto have
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码这些英语题怎么做???
这些英语题怎么做???
二1、It does not alter the fact that the man was ___for the death of the little girl. A、ashamed B、guilty C、responsible D、obliged &&2、He is a leading authority___plant diseases. A、on B、about C、for D、of &&3、– Li Hua failed in the math examination. –___ A、I’m sorry to hear that. B、Bad luck! C、What a pity! D、Bad news. &&4、– Shall I take your luggage? – ___ A、No, thanks. I can manage it. B、No, many thanks. I can do. C、No, not necessary. Thank you anyway. D、No, you needn’t. Thank you anyway. &&5、– May I take your order, sir? –___ A、Give me the bill, please. B、But the price is too high. C、I like the surrounding here. D、I’d like some roast beef and chicken. &1、The handsome boy fell ___ love with an American girl. A、with B、down C、in D、for &&2、The new skirt___ me 200 yuan. A、paid B、cost C、took D、spent &&3、Practice is a good way to ___listening and speaking. A、notic B、neglect C、decrease D、improve &&4、— What can I do for you, sir? — ___. A、Yes, please. B、I’d like to buy some eggs. C、No, thanks. D、Here you are. &&5、—Excuse me, sir.___ is it to the nearest hotel? —About 15 minutes’ walk along this road. A、How much B、How soon C、How far D、How long &1、They ___very badly towards their guests yesterday.. A、behaved B、showed C、presented D、behaved out &&2、We will leave very early for the airport tomorrow morning, so you had better ___ and arrange a taxi. A、call for B、call in C、call up D、call on &&3、I have established a good working ___with my boss. A、relationship B、relative C、association D、relaxation &&4、— Congratulations! You won the prize for best photography. — ___ A、Yes, I am proud of myself. B、I’m fine. C、Thank you. D、It’s nice. &&5、— I think you look very nice in the red jacket. — ___ A、Oh, no, I don’t look nice at all. B、You are very kind. C、I’m glad you think so. D、I don’t like red color but my mom made me wear it. &五 1、I’d___be unemployed than suffer such treatment. A、better B、rather C、like D、prefer &&2、___at a distance, the hill looks like a peacock. A、Seen B、To see C、Seeing D、When you see &&3、He went out to chat with his friend,___the machine___. A、leaving…to run B、leaving…running C、left…running D、to leave…run &&4、— Would you like to go shopping with me? — ___. A、Yes, I’d like to. B、Yes. Thank you. C、You are welcome. D、No. You are so kind. &&5、— I like pop music, but if you hate it, I’ll play something else,___? — How about some classics? A、Why not change it B、They are so cool C、It’s noise to me D、What do you want to hear &六 1、I’m feeling too tir will you take___? A、after B、over C、on D、in &&2、She’s very committed to___ people who are homeless. A、helping B、help C、helped D、helps &&3、I’m afraid he can’t___to the idea of having a woman as his boss. A、accept B、adopt C、adapt D、acquire &&4、— ___ , I didn’t mean it that way. —Forget it. A、All right B、That’s okay C、Thank you D、Forgive me &&5、— I’m terribly sorry about that. — ___ A、You are welcome. B、Don’t give it another thought. C、Not at all. D、Excuse me. &七 1、Last year the interest rate for loan______ by 20 percent. A、raised  B、arose C、aroused D、rose &&2、When she arrived, she found______ the injured and the dead there. A、nothing but B、none but C、none other D、no other than &&3、—Would you like some more soup? —_______. It is delicious, but I’ve had enough. A、Yes, please B、No, thank you C、Nothing more D、I’d like some &&4、— Will you be eating here or is this to go? — Oh, ______, please. A、not here B、take out C、go out D、take back &&5、— We have so much food left, _________? — Sure. A、do you like them B、enjoy your self C、can I have a doggy bag D、thank you &八& 1、Cancer is second only ___heart disease as a cause of death. A、of B、to C、with D、rom &&2、I make notes in the back of my diary___ things to be mended or replaced? A、by B、in C、with D、of &&3、— Could you be so kind as to close the window? — ___ . A、With Pleasure B、Go ahead C、Yes, please D、That’s ok &&4、— I was really anxious about you. You shouldn’t have left without a word. — ___ A、Why not? B、Really? C、I don’t know. D、I’m terribly sorry. &&5、— You shouldn’t have chosen that kind of book for me. — ___ A、Oh, don’t complain about gift. B、Sorry, I’ll give you a better one next time. C、What’s wrong with you? D、What can I do for you? &九 1、Is this ________ looking for? A、you are B、what you are C、that you are D、what are you &&2、The classroom was almost empty ______ a desk or two. A、besides B、except for C、except D、in addition to &&3、If you ______ your name and address on the card, we’ll send the book to you as soon as it is returned. A、go over B、fill in C、find out D、carry out &&4、— _____ — Our price is the lowest one in the city. A、I’ll take the blue one. B、How much is it? C、May I try it on? D、Would you please make a discount? &&5、— Is that everything? — _______ A、That’s it. Thanks B、I like the red one. C、Everything is ok D、I am looking for a T-shirt &十 1、Julie spent one month ___her term paper on Chinese poems. A、to write B、and wrote C、written D、writing &&2、I was so___the night before my examination that I could not sleep. A、worrying B、tired C、happy D、nervous &&3、Whether you learn or not is entirely___you. A、up to B、as to C、about to D、due to &&4、I finally___to study much harder in the future. A、prepared B、made up my mind C、worked out D、made out &&5、The little girl showed the policeman the corner___she was knocked off her bike A、and B、which C、that D、where
& 这些英语题怎么做???待解决 10 [&标签:英语题&] Desperado 离问题结束还有15天0小时 二1、It does not alter the fact that the man was _c__for the death of the little girl. A、ashamed B、guilty C、responsible D、obliged &&2、He is a leading authority_a__plant diseases. A、on B、about C、for D、of &&3、– Li Hua failed in the math examination. –__c_ A、I’m sorry to hear that. B、Bad luck! C、What a pity! D、Bad news. &&4、– Shall I take your luggage? – _a__ A、No, thanks. I can manage it. B、No, many thanks. I can do. C、No, not necessary. Thank you anyway. D、No, you needn’t. Thank you anyway. &&5、– May I take your order, sir? –_d__ A、Give me the bill, please. B、But the price is too high. C、I like the surrounding here. D、I’d like some roast beef and chicken. &1、The handsome boy fell _c__ love with an American girl. A、with B、down C、in D、for &&2、The new skirt_b__ me 200 yuan. A、paid B、cost C、took D、spent &&3、Practice is a good way to _d__listening and speaking. A、notic B、neglect C、decrease D、improve &&4、— What can I do for you, sir? — _b__. A、Yes, please. B、I’d like to buy some eggs. C、No, thanks. D、Here you are. &&5、—Excuse me, sir.__c_ is it to the nearest hotel? —About 15 minutes’ walk along this road. A、How much B、How soon C、How far D、How long &1、They __a_very badly towards their guests yesterday.. A、behaved B、showed C、presented D、behaved out &&2、We will leave very early for the airport tomorrow morning, so you had better _c__ and arrange a taxi. A、call for B、call in C、call up D、call on &&3、I have established a good working _a__with my boss. A、relationship B、relative C、association D、relaxation &&4、— Congratulations! You won the prize for best photography. — _C__ A、Yes, I am proud of myself. B、I’m fine. C、Thank you. D、It’s nice. &&5、— I think you look very nice in the red jacket. — __c_ A、Oh, no, I don’t look nice at all. B、You are very kind. C、I’m glad you think so. D、I don’t like red color but my mom made me wear it. &五 1、I’d__b_be unemployed than suffer such treatment. A、better B、rather C、like D、prefer &&2、A___at a distance, the hill looks like a peacock. A、Seen B、To see C、Seeing D、When you see&&&3、He went out to chat with his friend,_b__the machine___. A、leaving…to run B、leaving…running C、left…running D、to leave…run &&4、— Would you like to go shopping with me? — _a__. A、Yes, I’d like to. B、Yes. Thank you. C、You are welcome. D、No. You are so kind. &&5、— I like pop music, but if you hate it, I’ll play something else,__D_? — How about some classics? A、Why not change it B、They are so cool C、It’s noise to me D、What do you want to hear &六 1、I’m feeling too tir will you take b___? A、after B、over C、on D、in &&2、She’s very committed to_b__ people who are homeless. A、helping B、help C、helped D、helps &&3、I’m afraid he can’t__c_to the idea of having a woman as his boss. A、accept B、adopt C、adapt D、acquire &&4、— _d__ , I didn’t mean it that way. —Forget it. A、All right B、That’s okay C、Thank you D、Forgive me &&5、— I’m terribly sorry about that. — _a__ A、You are welcome. B、Don’t give it another thought. C、Not at all. D、Excuse me. &七 1、Last year the interest rate for loan___d___ by 20 percent. A、raised  B、arose C、aroused D、rose &&2、When she arrived, she found___b___ the injured and the dead there. A、nothing but B、none but C、none other D、no other than &&3、—Would you like some more soup? —__D_____. It is delicious, but I’ve had enough. A、Yes, please B、No, thank you C、Nothing more D、I’d like some &&4、— Will you be eating here or is this to go? — Oh, __b____, please. A、not here B、take out C、go out D、take back &&5、— We have so much food left, ___C______? — Sure. A、do you like them B、enjoy your self C、can I have a doggy bag D、thank you &八& 1、Cancer is second only _b__heart disease as a cause of death. A、of B、to C、with D、rom &&2、I make notes in the back of my diary__d_ things to be mended or replaced? A、by B、in C、with D、of &&3、— Could you be so kind as to close the window? — _a__ . A、With Pleasure B、Go ahead C、Yes, please D、That’s ok &&4、— I was really anxious about you. You shouldn’t have left without a word. — D___ A、Why not? B、Really? C、I don’t know. D、I’m terribly sorry. &&5、— You shouldn’t have chosen that kind of book for me. — _B__ A、Oh, don’t complain about gift. B、Sorry, I’ll give you a better one next time. C、What’s wrong with you? D、What can I do for you? &b九 1、Is this ____b____ looking for? A、you are B、what you are C、that you are D、what are you &&2、The classroom was almost empty ____c__ a desk or two. A、besides B、except for C、except D、in addition to &&3、If you ___b___ your name and address on the card, we’ll send the book to you as soon as it is returned. A、go over B、fill in C、find out D、carry out &&4、— __d___ — Our price is the lowest one in the city. A、I’ll take the blue one. B、How much is it? C、May I try it on? D、Would you please make a discount? &&5、— Is that everything? — _a______ A、That’s it. Thanks B、I like the red one. C、Everything is ok D、I am looking for a T-shirt &十 1、Julie spent one month __d_her term paper on Chinese poems. A、to write B、and wrote C、written D、writing &&2、I was so__d_the night before my examination that I could not sleep. A、worrying B、tired C、happy D、nervous &&3、Whether you learn or not is entirely a___you. A、up to B、as to C、about to D、due to &&4、I finally_b__to study much harder in the future. A、prepared B、made up my mind C、worked out D、made out &&5、The little girl showed the policeman the corner_d__she was knocked off her bike A、and B、which C、that D、where
的感言:正确率70%错了几道,,不过过关了。。还是很感谢
略懂社热议
1你妹妹叫什么名字? Mary
What&s your sister&s name?She is Mary.
2这是你的电脑,那是他的手表,这些是他们的书
This is your computer,that&s his watch.These are their books.
3你弟弟的鞋子在哪? 在床下面
Where is your brother&s shoes?They&re under the bed.
4你的父母喜欢汗堡包吗?
Do your parents like hamburgers?
二句型转换
1对打括号的部分提问
We have (an egg and a banana for breakfast).
What do you have?
2改为一般疑问句
Tom has two basketball.
Does Tom have two basketball?
Jim and lary like apples and pear.
Do Jim and Lary like apples and pear?
我下午给你答案吧,选择题太多了
好的。。谢谢 !
你能留下个邮箱给我吗,我怕输入太多问问不让发
答案已经发送
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
外语领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号怎样做好英语的单项选择题
单项选择填空是这些年来高考试题中一直采用的一种题型,做好单项选择填空需要掌握选择填空的答题技巧,以便提高答题的准确率.选择填空的答题技巧是很多很多的.一、整体把握,注意语境这些年来,单项选择填空淡化了对所谓“纯”语法和“纯”词汇的考查,而是在特定的语境中对语法和词汇进行考查,这就要求我们必须具有综合运用语言的能力.答题时我们必须读完全部信息,利用特定的语境来选出正确答案.二、注意排除思维定式的干扰 在学习过程中,你已经进行了相当多的习题练习,因此对有些类型的题目自然而然地会产生思维定式.当碰到一些已经发生了变化的新题目,如果不作分析而是凭老经验,想当然办事,势必造成错误.为此,必须排除思维定式的干扰,以便选出正确的答案.三、注意分析句子成分明确句子成分特别是选项在句子中所担任的句子成分,对于我们选择正确答案是很有帮助的.四、注意捕获句子中的隐含信息 为了考查考生观察问题、分析问题的能力,高考选择题中常常会把一些重要的信息隐含在语境之中,而不是直截了当地告诉考生.因此,答题时必须十分注意获取隐含的信息.五、注意句式的变化 在考查考生对基础知识的掌握过程中,命题人常会通过改变句子结构的方式来增加试题难度.碰到这类题材时,要沉着冷静,仔细分析,以便选出正确的答案.六、注意日常交际用语的掌握与应用 高考题目中经常会出现日常交际用语方面的考查内容.做这类题目要特别注意的是中西方文化的差异,特定的语言环境以及习惯用法.英语单项选择题的考点主要分布在:名词、动词、形容词、副词、代词、冠词、连词、介词、情态动词;时态、语态;词义辨析、语序、各种不同的从句及交际用语上.在做单项选择题时,掌握一些解题方法是很有必要的.1. 直接法——直接利用相关语法知识,通过题干中的已供信息,捕捉到解题线索,从而得出正确答案的解题方法.2. 关键词法——许多题目中都有这样一些词,它们对于快速而准确地判定答案起着至关重要的作用.我们称这些词为关键词(key words).找到句中的关键词,也就找到了解题的突破口.3. 类推法——如果对题目的备选答案没有十分把握或把握很小,不妨利用“如果A对,那么B也对”的类推法,从而可将A、B予以否定.4. 排除法——根据题干提供的信息,先把一眼就看出的干扰项排除,缩小选择范围,然后将剩余的选项填入空白处进行检验,辨别真伪.5. 交际法——此方法可用30个交际用语,联系上下文直接解题.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码这几道英语题怎么做?
这几道英语题怎么做?
补充:1、That__________(patience) boy paced back and forth, waiting for his date to arrive.2、Nowadays advertising costs are no longer in___________(reason) proportion to the total cost of the product.3、He __________ (grave) a poem on his wife’s tomb stone.4、The _______(act) of the case was delayed again and again for some reasons.&5、The employees were too busy for_________(create) .&6、John worked in a company as a software________(consult).&7、The ant is the most ________(industry) however, it is the most taciturn one.&8、Some subjects,such as mathematics, physics and English, are ______(compulsion) for the students in this department.&9、To his________(disappoint), all the people had left when he arrived.10、The students have made good _______(prepare) for the coming examination.11、The professor was______ (devote) to his research work, caring little about any other things.12、Hard work leads to ______ (succeed).13、This is a rich village. There are many ______ (million) in it.14、The boy sings so well that he dreams of being a ______ (music) tomorrow.15、The Internet games are ______ (attract) to some young people.16、The earthquake was caused by the ______(move) of plates.17、He owed success to his ______ (marry).18、All the people solve the problems______(different).&19、At the meeting he came up with a______ (solve) to the problem.&20、We had a _____ (tire) day yesterday.21、They are more diligent than ______ (luck).22、We mustn’t judge by a man’s______ (appear).23、Money can’t buy______ (happy).24、The girl gave a vivid _______(describe) of the beautiful lake in her composition.25、He was clever, but was not able to escape ____________(punish).26、On his ______ (arrive), he got down to business.27、Do you know who is in charge of the _____(organize) for women?28、He made a _____ (determine) decision that he would give up smoking.&29、They _____ (final) accepted our explanations.&30、People try to predict__________ (nature) disasters.
不区分大小写
给的赏金太少
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
外语领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 典范英语7全部翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信