要去医院看一个受伤的外国女生头像,请英语达人翻译:我很担心你,我很心疼你,你脸上的伤疼不疼

英语翻译1.我要谢谢你——因为你让我获得了解脱.2.但是...我不会轻易放弃的...我会证明给你看的,直到你满意为止.注意!不要翻译器的!求英语达人来帮帮忙!我再补充一句___3.我认为你那么做是对的
薆不了●薆
1、Thank you for your liberating me.2、But,I will never give up easily.I will prove it to you until you are satisfied.3、I think what you did is right.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.I have to thank you for making me got relieved.2.But,I will not give it up easily,I will prove that for you until you are satisfied.
I want to thank you ——for
releasing me.2 but I
would ont give up easily . I’ll prove it to you
until you are satisfied with me.
1. I must thank you, for you let me shake off.2. But I won't give up easily. I will prove it to you until your satisfaction.
1、Thank you for letting me go2、However,I will not give up easily...I will show it to you till you satisfied with me .
--I want to thank you because you let me be free. . ... I will not give up easily ... I will prove this to you, until you are satisfied.
1.Thank you.You let me out.2.However,i won't give up.I will prove it to satisfy you.3.I think you are right.
扫描下载二维码求助英语达人请帮忙翻译一下 你不需要感觉内疚或者抱歉,你能好起来比什么都重要! 谢谢!谢谢请翻译这句就好:你不需要感觉内疚或者抱歉,对我来说,只要你能好起来比什么都重要!
自我救赎撻
You don't have to feel guilty or sorry.it is only your getting better that counts!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
you do not have to feel guilty or sorry,it is your getting better that only matters to me.
You don't need to feel guilty or sorry, you can get well is more important than anything! Thank you!只要 as long as对我来说 to me/for me
扫描下载二维码英语翻译请英语达人帮我翻译下面这句话:“希望你能找到比我优秀的有品位的有眼缘的能带给你物质上的满足和精神上的愉悦的愿意照顾你一辈子的那个人” 再加一个 “有魅力的” “希望你能找到比我优秀的有品位的有魅力的有眼缘的能带给你物质上的满足和精神上的愉悦的愿意照顾你一辈子的那个人”
希望你能找到比我优秀的有品位的有魅力的有眼缘的能带给你物质上的满足和精神上的愉悦的愿意照顾你一辈子的那个人 I sincerely hope you can find someone, who is more excellent, charming, tastier and better-looking than me to be your lovely company for your rest life and grants you both material and spiritual comforts.
请问 to be your lovely company
to be your lovely company
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮我翻译一句话,翻译成英文<我很高兴你的到来,也很期待和你的相遇,但我又很担心和你见面,因为我英语
这一句翻译是绝对正确的,而且我相信LZ应该是用于日常对话吧,所以比较casual:I'm glad that you've came.But because of my English,I was a little worried about meeting you despite how excited I am.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求lights大美女的Siberia和Banner中文歌词翻译.英语达人在哪里!求这两首的中文翻译啊,英语达人你在哪里啊?翻译软件滚蛋啊我所有的分拉Lights - SiberiaFrom the busy parks To the icy tides Some day we'll decide Where we want to live out our lives Form out into sparks Tumbling along Keeping the heat on Even though summer's coming on I would sail across the east sea Just to see you on the far side Where the wind is cold and empty There you'll be to take me inside We'll find ways to fill the empty Far from all the hysteria I don't care if we suddenly Find ourselves in Siberia Siberia Inside a street car We're on a mountain trail Details, details You breathe in when I exhale No matter where we are Or which way the wind blows Or how heavy the snow Nothing can change where we will go I would sail across the east sea Just to see you on the far side Where the wind is cold and empty There you'll be to take me inside We'll find ways to fill the empty Far from all the hysteria I don't care if we suddenly Find ourselves in Siberia Siberia We'll leave Canada Siberia Siberia... Siberia... Siberia... Siberia... I would sail across the east sea Just to see you on the far side Where the wind is cold and empty There you'll be to take me inside We'll find ways to fill the empty Far from all the hysteria I don't care if we suddenly Find ourselves in Siberia Siberia We'll leave Canada SiberiaLights - BannerMaybe it's bricks and mortar now,whether or not they run it downI don't want anything to shake that shape awayNo one told us which way to came,nobody mapped oblivionSo I go growing roses in the disarrayJust like most, falling head in'Til my ghost fills the bed inSo lift it up like a bannerHold it up over meIf this war is never endingI'll take this love down witll melike a bannerlike a bannerI don't need fate to give it time,it doesn't toke pain to change your mindNo weapon con sever the soul from meNot the sorceress, not the moneyAll my cleverness, all my cunningSo lift it up like a bannerHold it up over meIf this war is never endingI'll take this love down with melike a bannerlike a bannerIt's around me in my surroundingsIt counts me when it starts the countingIn the chaos there is a standardI'm carrying it like a bonnerIt's around me in my surroundingsIt counts me when it starts the countingIn the chaos there is a standardI'm carrying it like a bonnerSo lift it up like a bonnerHold it up over meIf this war is never endingI'll take this love down with melike a bonner Hold it up over meIf this war is never endingI'll take this love down with me
灯-西伯利亚从繁忙的公园在冰冷的潮汐有一天我们会决定我们要活出我们的生命形成了火花滚筒沿让火虽然夏天的来临我会穿越大海只想看看你的那一边风是冷空你会在那里带我内我们会找到办法来填补空虚远离所有的歇斯底里我不在乎我们突然发现自己在西伯利亚西伯利亚我们将离开加拿大西伯利亚西伯利亚西伯利亚西伯利亚西伯利亚我会穿越大海只想看看你的那一边风是冷空你会在那里带我我们会找到办法来填补空虚远离所有的歇斯底里我不在乎我们突然发现自己在西伯利亚西伯利亚我们将离开加拿大西伯利亚 太多了,只搞一首
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语达人你在哪里啊??翻译软件滚蛋啊funny 你这么多叫人家给你人工翻译 天下没有白吃的午餐
从繁忙的公园冰冷的潮汐有一天,我们将决定我们要活出我们的生活形成了沿保持的热量,即使夏天我横渡东海的到来,正好看到你在翻滚的火花远的边风是冷的,空在那里你会带我里面我们会找到办法来填补空远离所有的歇斯底里,我不在乎,如果我们突然发现自己在西伯利亚西伯利亚。汽车一条街内,我们在山间小路的细节,细节,你当我呼出无论我们呼吸方式风吹或多么沉重的雪没有什么可以改变,我们将去哪里,我将横渡东海远的边正好看到...
灯-西伯利亚从繁忙的公园在冰冷的潮汐有一天我们会决定我们要活出我们的生命形成了火花在让火虽然夏天的来临我要横渡东海只是看你的另一边风是冷和空你会带我内我们会找到办法来填补空虚远离所有的歇斯底里我不关心,如果我们突然发现自己在西伯利亚西伯利亚在一个街道汽车我们在山步道细节,详情你的呼吸在我呼气不管我们在哪里或风吹的方向或如何重雪没有什么可以改变我们会去哪里我要横渡东海只是看你的另一边风是冷和空你会带...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 北京外国人去的医院 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信