英语中开支票 英语这个词从那个语言来的

你现在的位置 : &
开支票账户 实用银行英语对话 双语
  我想开一个支票帐户。
  Clerk:Certainly. May I see your social security and your ID, please.
  好的。请给我社会保障卡和身份证好吗?
  May:Here you are. I wonder how much interest can I earn from a current account.
  在这里。我想知道支票户头可以赚取多少利息。
  Clerk:Oh, current account don&t pay out interest.
  噢!支票户头是没有利息的。
  May:Why is that?
  为什么这样?
  Clerk:It&s primarily designed for business transactions. That is, writing checks to pay for bills, buying things and sending money. We won&t expect a large amount of deposit in a current account.
  因为这是为了作交易而设的,就是用支票付欠单、买东西和寄钱等等。一般来说,支票户头里不会有大量存款。
  May:I see. How do I draw money for my own use then?
  原来这样,那么我如何提钱给自己用呢?
  Clerk:In that case you can write yourself a cash check and draw money for yourself.
  那样的话,您可以给开一张现金支票,然后自行取款就可以了。
  相关推荐  
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐开支票的海词问答与网友补充:
开支票的相关资料:
相关词典网站:分类学习站点
支票的英文怎么说
支票的英文:check参考例句:cash in one's gambling chips.兑换支票;把筹码兑换成现金 The transfer of money by bank check is very common today.用银行支票汇钱现在很普遍。negotiation of draft汇票交割,让与支票票据议付I hope this cheque doesn't bounce.我希望这张支票别遭退票。He was observed using a check for $ 1,500 (one thousand five hundred dollars) as a bookmark.有人看见他把一张一千五百美元的支票当做书签。Characters printed in magnetic ink on cheques identify the bank and branch where the account is kept.从支票上用磁性墨水书字的字符,能辨认出开户行和分行。Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。The custodian of the fund will cash the replenishment check at the bank and place the cash in the petty cash box.备用金保管人到银行将这张补充支票兑成现金并存放到零用现金箱中。As for Peppino, he examined the paper attentively, put it into his pocket, and continued eating his pease庇皮诺仔细地把支票看了看,就把它放进口袋里,然后继续吃他的豆。An overdue check过期支票:n. 检验,核对;阻止,抑制;支票v. 检查,核对;阻止,抑制;寄存;打钩;将一军It is a paid check.那是一张已兑现的支票。There,you're in check.看,将你一军。Will you take a check?你要再核对一下吗?Check the prompter.检查下电子提示器。He wrote his mother a check, but the check was bounced. 他开了一张支票给他的母亲,但是支票被退票了。翻译推荐:相关热点:
加载更多评论
沪江问答强势来袭:解决的任何学习问题!
解决四六级难题,只需要一个月
英国政府败诉 梅姨的脱欧大计要流产?!
爆笑分享:我家的喵星人不仅成精 还上天了!
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:}

我要回帖

更多关于 支票英语 的文章

更多推荐