&他几乎不工作________________________________________
欢迎来到北海公园。________________________________________
我几乎听不见街上汽车的声音________________________________________
我甚至能听见鸟儿在歌唱________________________________________
政府要保护全国各地的公园的环境。________________________________________
沿湖边走一走________________________________________
过桥________________________________________
从上面看到整个公园的全貌________________________________________
我的手和胳膊疼________________________________________.
在最后演习时演奏________________________________________
练习太多________________________
&看电视太多_______________________
&吃太多的肉______________&
&吃太多的苹果__________________
说实话________________________________________
我告诉他别担心________________________________________
五一假期为什么不去国家公园武陵源风景区放松放松?________________________________________
多久一次_______-朝某人喊_______
19.&& 在湖南省 _______________
玩得很开心________________________________________
一个历史性的决定/日子/访问________________________________________
200平方公里___________________
&40平方米_________________
一个有群山,森林,河流构成的神奇的地方________________________________________
有些看起来像士兵。________________________________________.
在一个小湖边露营________________________________________去野营_________
在夜间________________________________________
把我叫醒________________________________________
叫我们别担心________________________________________
搭/拆帐篷________________________________________
过了几分钟________________________________________
轻轻地出来________________________________________
用手指向森林________________________________________
跳上树________________________________________
坐缆车上天子山________________________________________
从山顶________________________________________
我们希望看到下面的湖泊和森林________________________________________
我们只看到云雾缭绕的山顶________________________________________
我们顺路而下________________________________________
经过树林,瀑布和植物________________________________________
揪下一片树叶________________________________________
叫我不要去碰那树叶________________________________________
他说摘树叶是不对的,我们应该保护这里的一切。________________________________________
洞庭湖是中国的第二大淡水湖。________________________________________
鄱阳湖是中国第一大淡水湖。________________________________________.
你们如果在这儿该多好。________________________________________
我多么希望和姚明一样高呀。________________________________________
我多么希望内外能够去月球啊。________________________________________
在那天晚上________________________________________
森林里的噪音使他很担心。________________________________________.
对……感到高兴________________________________________
珍贵的动物________________________________________
雨下得大________________________________________
&她告诉我不要沿着那条街开因为那里有太多的汽车________________________________________
她告诉她的丈夫不要把孩子单独留下。________________________________________
发出一种奇怪的声音________________________________________
跳过那条河________________________________________
爬上山顶________________________________________
在山顶___________________
&在山脚________________________________________
虽然我们走了很长一段路,但我们感到很高兴。__________________________
&带队到山上________________________________________
黄石国家公园________________________________________
湖区国家公园________________________________________
受……的喜爱________________________________________
在晴天________________________________________
天气会突然变化________________________________________
撞上来往的车辆________________________________________
九寨沟风景区________________________________________
春天,空气里充满了野花的香味________________________________________
秋天,空气里满是鸟叫的声音________________________________________
&远离汽车的喧闹声________________________________________
摔倒在地________________________________________
拐错了弯________________________________________
按照我的观点________________________________________
some time off.
五一期间我们休假三天 We had three days off during May Day
打电话 ring sb up/ call sb (up)/ telephone sb/ phone sb /give sb a
ring/ give sb a phone call
辛勤的劳动hard work 努力工作work hard 一个勤奋的男孩a hard-working
boy 雨下得大rain hard 他几乎不工作He hardly works.
欢迎来到北海公园。Welcome to Beihai Park.
我几乎听不见街上汽车的声音I can hardly hear the traffic in the
我甚至能听见鸟儿在歌唱 I can even hear the birds singing.
政府要保护全国各地的公园的环境。The government wants to protect the
environment of parks all over China.
沿湖边走一走walk around the lake
10.&& 过桥cross the bridge
11.&& 从上面看到整个公园的全貌
see the whole park from up there
12.&& 我的手和胳膊疼 My hand
and arm hurt.
13.&& 在最后演习时演奏play in
the final practice
14.&& 练习太多practise too
much 看电视太多watch TV too much 吃太多的肉eat too much meat
吃太多的苹果 eat too many apples
15.&& 说实话tell the truth
16.&& 我告诉他别担心I told him
not to worry.
五一假期为什么不去国家公园武陵源风景区放松放松?For our May Day
holiday, why don’t we go to one of our national parks to
relax-Wulingyuan Scenic and Historic Interest Area?
18.&& 多久一次how often
朝某人喊shout at sb
19.&& 在湖南省 in Hunan
Province 玩得很开心have a wonderful/great/good time
一个历史性的决定/日子/访问 a historic decision/day/visit
21.&& 200平方公里200 square
kilometres 40平方米forty square metres
一个有群山,森林,河流构成的神奇的地方 a magic land of mountains,
forests and rivers
23.&& 有些看起来像士兵。Some
look like soldiers.
24.&& 在一个小湖边露营camp by
a small lake去野营go camping
25.&& 在夜间during the
26.&& 把我叫醒wake me up
27.&& 叫我们别担心tell us not
28.&& 搭/拆帐篷put up /take
down a tent
29.&& 过了几分钟after a few
30.&& 轻轻地出来come out
31.&& 用手指向森林point into
the forest
32.&& 跳上树jump up into the
33.&& 坐缆车上天子山take a
cable car up Mount Tianzi
34.&& 从山顶from the top of
the mountain
我们希望看到下面的湖泊和森林We hoped for a wonderful view of the
lakes and forests.
我们只看到云雾缭绕的山顶We could only see the mountain tops through
the clouds.
37.&& 我们顺路而下We walked
down the path.
38.&& 经过树林,瀑布和植物past
trees, waterfalls and plants
39.&& 揪下一片树叶pull a leaf
off a plant
40.&& 叫我不要去碰那树叶tell
me not touch that leaf
他说摘树叶是不对的,我们应该保护这里的一切。He said
that& it was wrong to pull leaves and we should
protect everything here.
洞庭湖是中国的第二大淡水湖。Dongting Lake is the second largest
fresh lake in China.
鄱阳湖是中国第一大淡水湖。 Poyang Lake is the first largest fresh
water lake in China.
你们如果在这儿该多好。Wish you were here.
我多么希望和姚明一样高呀。I wish I were as tall as Yao Ming.
我多么希望内外能够去月球啊。How I wish I could go to the moon.
47.&& 在那天晚上on that
森林里的噪音使他很担心。The noise in the forest worried him.
49.&& 对……感到高兴be happy
50.&& 珍贵的动物 rare
51.&& 雨下得大rain hard/rain
&她告诉我不要沿着那条街开因为那里有太多的汽车 She
told me not to drive along that street because there were too many
cars there.
她告诉她的丈夫不要把孩子单独留下。 She told her husband not to
leave the children alone.
54.&& 发出一种奇怪的声音 make
a strange sound
55.&& 跳过那条河jump over that
56.&& 爬上山顶climb up to the
top of the mountain
57.&& 在山顶on/at the top of
the mountain& 在山脚 at the foot of the
虽然我们走了很长一段路,但我们感到很高兴。
Although we walked a long way, we felt very happy.
&带队到山上take groups to the mountains
60.&& 黄石国家公园Yellowstone
National Park(in the USA)
61.&& 湖区国家公园the Lake
District National Park( in the north of England)
62.&& 受……的喜爱be popular
63.&& 在晴天 on a clear
64.&& 天气会突然变化The
weather can change suddenly.
65.&& 撞上来往的车辆 run into
the passing traffic
66.&& 九寨沟风景区 Jiuzhaigou
Scenic Area
春天,空气里充满了野花的香味 In spring, the air is full of the
smell of& wild flowers.
秋天,空气里满是鸟叫的声音In autumn, the air is full of the sounds
of birds singing.
&远离汽车的喧闹声far from the noise of traffic
70.&& 摔倒在地 fall on the
71.&& 拐错了弯take a wrong
72.&& 按照我的观点from my
point of view/in my view/ in my opinion
73.&& look after/ look at/
look like/ look forward to/ look down on /look down at/ look
look on sb as/ look out of/ look out for/ look oneself
74.&& 西湖很快映入眼帘The West
Lake soon came into view.
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。帐号/充值/开通
共计 0 题,平均难度:
学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)适用年级:初一试卷类型:期中考试试题总数:32浏览次数:41上传日期: 显示答案和解析提示:点击题面可显示答案和解析第一部分:单项选择【题文】Nanjing, ________ capital of Jiangsu, is _________ old city.A.the, anB.a, anC.the, theD. an【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】--- We'll have a school trip to Shanghai next month.--- That sounds _______. I'm sure we'll have a good time there.A.wellB.badlyC.badD.good【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】How old is your mother?&& She is ______years old. Today is her ______birthday.A.fourteen;fortiethB. fortyC. fortiethD. forty【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】-- Is the room only for Amy?&&& -- No, it's_____.A.Amy's and her sister'sB.Amy and her sister'sC.Amy and her sisterD.Amy's and her sister【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】My home is not very far.It&&&&&&about 15 minutes by bus.A.spendsB.takesC.costsD.pays【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】My new house is not very large, ______ it has a nice dining room.A.butB.orC.soD.because【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】‘Fifty-five million, five hundred and sixty-seven thousand, three hundred and eighty-five' is _______.A 55,567,385&&&&&& B. 5,567,385C.55,567,395&&&&&&D. 5,567,395【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Sam sits between ___________.A.Kitty and IB.I and KittyC.Kitty and meD.me and Kitty【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】---Where do you live ____?& ---I live ____a flat.A. inB. onC./;inD./;on【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】--Excuse me,____________? --Turn right, and you’ll see it.Which of the following is NOT right?A.where is the post officeB.which is the way to the post officeC.how can I get to the post officeD.the way to the post office【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Each of us &________an English book.A.haveB.hasC.there areD.there is【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】It's not far. You can go there_______ foot. You needn't go there_______ a car.A by&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&& C. drive&&&&& D. in【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】-- &____& is it from here to the nearest hospital?& --It is about 15 minutes by taxi.A.How longB.How soonC.How oftenD.How far【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】— We’re going to a party for the exchange students this afternoon.— &_________ . And say hello to them for me.A.You’re welcomeB.Have funC.Best wishesD.Good idea【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】–____ your new job _____, Jim?–Well, it is usually full of fun. But I have to keep busy.A.H likeB.W likeC.W likeD.H like【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】--Would you like ______ milk in your coffee?---Yes, just _______.A.any, a fewB.some, a littleC.any, a littleD.some, a few【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Lily goes to work by bus. I often see her when I walk _________the bus stop.A.alongB.fromC.pastD.across【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】If it ____________ fine tomorrow, I won’t go hiking with you.A.won’t beB.isn’t beC.doesn’t beD.isn’t【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Please don’t stand near the pandas. Pandas can be _________sometimes.A.friendlyB.lovelyC.quietD.dangerous【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Shanghai is________ the east of China and ________ the west of Japan.A. inB. toC. toD. in【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】—________ can I take so many books to the office? They are so heavy.— Why not put them on the back of your bike?A.HowB.WhyC.WhereD.What【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】--What &&&&&&&subjects do you like?& —Nothing &&&&&&&&except (除了)English.A.else, otherB.other, elseC.other, othersD.else, others【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】一I hope you&&&&&&to my birthday party next Sunday.&&一OK,I&&&&&&.A.to come;willB.to come;doC.can come;do D.can come;will【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)第二部分:完形填空【题文】完形填空It’s important for everyone to have a good neighbour. In China, there is a saying that a distant relative is not as good as a near neighbor(远亲不如近邻). I agree with it _________ &from my experience (经历), I think it’s_________ for each one to have a good neighbor.First, a good neighbour is a good friend. One winter day when our family moved to a new house, our neighborhood helped us to& _________ some furniture(家具) and told us something _________ this neighbourhood. They invited all members of& _________ family to their home and have a hot drink. They made us &_________ comfortable here.Next, a good neighbor is a good relative(亲戚).When we travel, our neighbors _________take care of our house and keep the letters for us. When they _________, we also help them as they do. In the new neighborhood, we always _________each other. We are just like good relatives.Finally, I get a very importan_________from our neighbours that having a good neighbour is being a good neighbor yourself.【小题1】A.soB.andC.butD.because【小题2】A.easyB.hardC.importantD.expensive【小题3】A.bringB.takeC.carryD.move【小题4】A.aboutB.onC.atD.to【小题5】A.myB.yourC.hisD.their【小题6】A.feelingB.feelC.to feelD.feels【小题7】A.seldomB.neverC.alwaysD.sometimes【小题8】A.travelB.studyC.sleepD.shop【小题9】A.seeB.helpC.chatD.call【小题10】A.videoB.cardC.presentD.lesson【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)第三部分:阅读理解【题文】【小题1】New York Museum is closed on ______.A.MondayB.FridayC.SaturdayD.Sunday【小题2】If you want to get more information about English Summer Camp, you can&& ______.A.go to CanadaB.write to CEE/CCIEEC.call at(010) D.Send an e-mail to University of Toronto【小题3】____ will give performances in Pop Music Week in Chaoyang Park.A.BandsB.DancersC.SingersD.Both A and C【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】If you go into the forest with your friends, stay with them. If you don’t, you may get lost(迷路). If you get lost, this is what you should do. Sit down and stay where you are. Don’t try to find your friends---let them find you. You can help them find you by staying in one place. There is another way to help your friends or other people to find you. You can shout or whistle(吹口哨)three times. Stop. Then shout or whistle three times again. Any signal(信号)given three times is a call for help.Keep shouting or whistling. Always three times together. When people hear you, they will know that you are not just making a noise for fun. They will let you know that they have heard our signal. They will give you two shouts or two whistles. When a signal is given twice, it is an answer to a call for help.If you don’t think that you will get help before night comes, try to make a little house with branches(树枝). Make yourself a bed with leaves and grass.When you need some water, you have to leave your little house to look for it. Don’t just walk away. Pick off small branches and drop(丢)them when you walk to go back again easily. When you are lost, the most important thing to do is to stay in one place.【小题1】If you get lost in the forest, you should _________.A.try to find your friendsB.stay in one place and give signalsC.walk around the forest D.shout as loudly as possible(尽量大声)【小题2】Which signal is a call for help?A.Shouting here and there.B.crying twice.C.Shouting or whistling three times together.D.Whistling everywhere in the forest.【小题3】When you hear two shouts or two whistles, you know that _________.A.someone is afraid of an animalB.people will come to help youC.someone needs helpD.something terrible(恐怖)will happen【小题4】What’s the meaning of the underlined sentence(划线句子)?A.Leave branches to find your way back.B.Pick off branches to make another house.C.Use branches to make a bed.D.Drop branches to look for water.【小题5】The main(主要的)idea of the passage is __________.A.how to travel in the forestB.how to spend the night in the forestC.what you should do if you want to get some waterD.what you should do if you are lost in the forest【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】On a Friday night, a poor young violinist was playing his violin at the entrance(入口)of the subway station. The music was so great that people put some money into his hat.The next day, the violinist came to the entrance again. He put down his hat as usual. Beside the hat was a piece of paper with some words on it: "A George Sang has put an important thing into my hat by mistake. Welcome to claim(认领)it.”After a while a man named George Sang ran here quickly and got back his important thing.The important thing was a lottery ticket(彩票).Sang bought it and won a prize of $500,000. But when he gave$50 to the violinist for his wonderful music, he threw the lottery ticket, too. The violinist was a college student. That morning, he was going to Vienna for his education. However, when he found the ticket, he cancelled the flight and returned to the entrance.He said, "Although I don't have much money, I live happily. If I lose honesty(诚实), I won't be happy forever."【小题1】The young man played the violin for_______ at the entrance the next day.A.honestyB.moneyC.foodD.happiness【小题2】George Sang put_______ into the violinist's hat on a Friday night.A.moneyB.a lottery ticketC.money and his lottery ticketD.nothing【小题3】The underlined word "cancelled" means "_______"A.取消B.延误C.预定D.结束【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)第四部分:其他【题文】阅读表达Mike’s father, Mr. Lee, is a farmer. He lives on the farm. He is happy to see his son move to a new flat in the city. One day, Mr. Lee comes to visit his son with a big orange pumpkin, about 10 kg. He grows it all by himself. “I’ll let my son share it with his neighbours. Everyone likes pumpkin. Then Mike and his neighbours will become good friends,” Mr. Lee thinks.At noon, Mr. Lee gets to the community centre. The building is so tall. There are twenty floors. Mike lives on the sixteenth floor. But he is not at home.Mr. Lee thinks, “I’ll give the pumpkin to Mike’s neighbours. They will be glad too see the gift.” And he does it. But to his surprise, the neighbour on the left says coldly, “Thank you, but I don’t like it at all.” The woman on the right says nothing and closes the door quickly.The old man feels sad. At last, he goes to the market, sells it and goes back home. “Are they really neighbours?” he says to himself. He doesn’t know why.阅读短文,回答下列问题。【小题1】Where does Mr Lee live?(不超过5个词)【小题2】Who grows the big pumpkin?(不超过5个词)【小题3】What does Mr Lee want Mike to do with the pumpkin?(不超过10个词)【小题4】Where does the pumpkin go at last? (不超过7个词)【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)第五部分:单词拼写【题文】词汇【小题1】You have to do all the exercises before you open the____&&&___(宝藏)box.【小题2】They live on the _________ &floor.【小题3】There are two ____________ in the house.【小题4】We made some ________ (录像)of the trip to the USA.【小题5】He isn’t at home. Can I take a ________________(口信)?【小题6】A computer _____________(工程师) can help you with your computer.【小题7】A lot of _____________(参观者)come to Nanjing every year.【小题8】Mr Wang is one of the _____________ (经理)of those _____________ (公司).【小题9】Do you know any _____________ (信息)about the city?【小题10】Children in poor areas usually live in houses with&&&&&&&(损坏了的)windows.【小题11】At weekends,&&&&&&&&(百万)of people in the USA like to watch NBA matches.【小题12】It’s time for lunch. What about having some food in this r_________?【小题13】If you don’t f&&&&&&&&&&me, you will lose your way.【小题14】---Tony, you'd better go to work by underground. The _______&&&&is very heavy today because of the rain.& ---Thank you, Jane. I will.【小题15】-How is your grandpa?-He's well. But he can't r_________things clearly. He always asks me how old I am.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)第六部分:句型转换【题文】句型转换【小题1】I’d like to buy some apples for my daughter. (改为一般疑问句)________ you ________ to buy ________ apples for your daughter?【小题2】Shirley’s mother has to go to work on her bike every day. (改为否定句)Shirley’s mother ________ ________ ________ go to work on her bike every day.【小题3】How about going jogging with me?(同义句)&& _______ _______ go jogging with me?【小题4】My brother and I live in the same room. (同义句)My brother_________a bedroom_________me.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)第七部分:翻译【题文】翻译句子【小题1】一直走,你就会看见警察局。_________________________________________________________________________【小题2】格林一家正在为晚餐准备大量的水果和饮料。_________________________________________________________________________【小题3】他正期待着参观当地的剧院。____________________________________________________________________【小题4】这些洗衣机没有问题。_________________________________________________________________【小题5】志愿者们乐意帮助老年人解决各种问题。_________________________________________________________________【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)第八部分:书面表达【题文】书面表达提示:你和朋友打算这个星期天下午2:00去野营。地点设在海边的小公园。那儿人不太多,是个娱乐的好地方。你想让你的朋友Bob也参加。3月20日你给Bob写了一封邀请信。请按照下面的路线,写信告诉Bob:沿着幸福路往前走,在第二个拐弯处向右拐,走过桥进入河滨路,一直往前走,在红绿灯处向左拐,就会看到海边的小公园。你非常希望他能去。注:信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数(80字左右)参考词汇:幸福路 Xingfu Road&&&&&&&&河滨路& Hebing Road20th MarchDear Bob,__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours sincerelySimon【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年江苏张家港二中七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)}

我要回帖

更多关于 man is in the forest 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信